Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#374 Jun 15, 2013
NewJohn wrote:
I appreciate black conservatives who AGREE we must secure our borders. It cost American taxpayers billions to keep all these illegal immigrants.
Wrong, of course.

Legalization of the current illegal population would increase tax revenues and cause the rate of paying off the deficit to increase.

These immigrants work harder than most citizens, and are benefit to the country in many ways.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#375 Jun 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>If you are willing to die for that cause I wish you success.
Is that a threat, naziboy?

In fact it is looking like an immigration reform bill will pass, and legalization is going to happen.

WHATCHAGONNADO? I am urging the appropriate authorities to keep an eye on you, lest you suddenly snap and take a Bushmaster to a pre-school full of Mexican children.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#376 Jun 15, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> I've heard many blacks openly brag about voting twice. In person and in the media.
Many hispanics also, mainly illegals or those who shouldn't because they hold a green card and are receiving all kinds of handouts from their messiah and didn't want to lose their handouts voted illegally many under threats of losing their jobs if they didn't vote for the dictator. And then of course you have those who just plain right out knew this was happening AND WOULD gladly welcome a form of socialist government because they don't want to worry about where their next meal is going to come from because BIG DADDY "O" will provide for them at least until the money runs out. These suckers don't want to use their head for any choices they might need to make, BIG DADDY "O" will decide for them whether they APPROVE OR NOT....BIG DADDY might even send you all to hard labor camps for the money needed to provide for the younger generations NEEDED FOR HIS NEW OVERHAULED MILITARY. THIS IS WHERE WE'RE ALL HEADED, LIKE IT OR NOT.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#377 Jun 15, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't hear it on Fox, it was on CNN. The media also includes radio which was another source I should have mentioned.
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, OBVIOUSLY EXTREMELY UNEDUCATED AND DUMB!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#378 Jun 15, 2013
Racist media wrote:
They all racist.
Even when a brown skin goes grocery shopping get dirty look, once the cashiers see Caucasians they turn nice and sweet, few of the Hispanics even commented not to go shopping in American stores, now the Asians shop at Asian store, the Hispanics shop at Mexican markets or Asian Market. Whites and their racism are pushing people away from their business, they will lose lot of money and the competition getting rich.
YOU TOO ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, HARDLY EDUCATED AND STUPID
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#379 Jun 15, 2013
Ya'll some racist mofos. Deport the men but keep the sexy women.
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#380 Jun 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, of course.
Legalization of the current illegal population would increase tax revenues and cause the rate of paying off the deficit to increase.
These immigrants work harder than most citizens, and are benefit to the country in many ways.
These people are generally low wage and consume more than they pay for.
.
If you argument had any validity, all those new waitress and waiter jobs Obama created should have had the debt dropping dramatically.
.
You really need to stop reading all that left wing garbage you do.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#381 Jun 15, 2013
FOX NEWS ADMIT FBI HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN 17 FALSE FLAG TERROR NON-EVENTS
Watch @:
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#382 Jun 15, 2013
Judge Napolitano: Lies The Government Told You
Watch @:

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#383 Jun 15, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> All right! Halle....agree 100%!
Thank you. Hopefully Sinajuavi aka Barros can stop being an idiot racist and realize that illegal immigration is wrong. I don't need his history lessons because this issue is common sense to me. You don't reward people who have violated federal laws.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#384 Jun 15, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Hopefully Sinajuavi aka Barros can stop being an idiot racist and realize that illegal immigration is wrong. I don't need his history lessons because this issue is common sense to me. You don't reward people who have violated federal laws.
absolutely! and you're most welcomed.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#385 Jun 15, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Hopefully Sinajuavi aka Barros can stop being an idiot racist and realize that illegal immigration is wrong. I don't need his history lessons because this issue is common sense to me. You don't reward people who have violated federal laws.
Who made you judge and jury over peoples life's self righteous brat?

Besides you cant prove how or why people entered the USA..They could have been brought here against their own will(physically) which in their case almost all the Mexicanos have been brought against their own will but rather "systematically" brought here, caused by the USA corporate powers controlling Mexico's economy by way of USA citizens like yourself who enable them to control this country and abroad.

Thats the gray area here thanks to you. So amnesty is fitting for this group despite a rising number of the undocumented who are here on over expired visa's from thier homelands outside of the North America region.

..But of course you wont speak on that one maybe because one could resemble Obamas son.
Level 3

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#386 Jun 15, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>Who made you judge and jury over peoples life's self righteous brat?
Besides you cant prove how or why people entered the USA..They could have been brought here against their own will(physically) which in their case almost all the Mexicanos have been brought against their own will but rather "systematically" brought here, caused by the USA corporate powers controlling Mexico's economy by way of USA citizens like yourself who enable them to control this country and abroad.
Thats the gray area here thanks to you. So amnesty is fitting for this group despite a rising number of the undocumented who are here on over expired visa's from thier homelands outside of the North America region.
..But of course you wont speak on that one maybe because one could resemble Obamas son.
I have come to admire the Mexican's argument... It's always someone else's fault. Always. It's almost like they have no brains, just helpless robotrons wandering around the landscape.
.
Mexico- home of the walking dead.
Lopez

Perris, CA

#388 Jun 15, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come to admire the Mexican's argument... It's always someone else's fault. Always. It's almost like they have no brains, just helpless robotrons wandering around the landscape.
.
Mexico- home of the walking dead.
Yeah well I blame the Mexican Government also for not educating their poor,they keep them dumbed down for reason you know.

But what the USA'ers excuse for being dumb yuppies?..Capitalism.
Ralffs daughter

Los Angeles, CA

#391 Jun 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>What goes around comes around punk. Come get me if you've made the commitment but don't forget to tell your loved ones (if you have any) good bye first. Time to stop flappin' that fat jaw of your's and back it up coward.
Knock it off dad!
Everyone knows where we live,
They know what we look like,
What's wrong with you "yu chun"?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#392 Jun 15, 2013
My post was deleted.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#393 Jun 16, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Hopefully Sinajuavi aka Barros can stop being an idiot racist and realize that illegal immigration is wrong. I don't need his history lessons because this issue is common sense to me. You don't reward people who have violated federal laws.
Amen, Sister!
sba131

United States

#394 Jun 16, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct but it was Obama that gave them a "Get Out of Jail Free" card.
Exactly!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#395 Jun 16, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come to admire the Mexican's argument... It's always someone else's fault. Always. It's almost like they have no brains, just helpless robotrons wandering around the landscape.
.
Mexico- home of the walking dead.
You're braindead.

If the USA via corporations and governmental interference controls Mexico, then who's fault is it, dimwit?

LOL at you fat parasitic gringos.

And I'm living here in Allentown... and they're tearing all the factories down...

Who's fault was that, dimwit?

Some of you Yanks are really dense.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#396 Jun 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, haven't you heard? We are at war with terrorist? We should be at war with illegals too because they are causing more actual damage here in our country.
That's a lie, boy. They are causing no damage. The damage is caused by racist lowlife scum like you, racist turd.

They work, they are not well paid. I have taught many of their children in public school classrooms. I made sure they knew, I don't care about your immigration status, I would never turn any one in for that. Children need to grow up feeling secure, not threatened by the entire system. It's bad enough they have to put up with racism from lowlife traitors like you.

I support them totally. You, I want you out of my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 6 min barefoot2626 300
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 10 min barefoot2626 11
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 12 min barefoot2626 189
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 14 min Le Duped 67
Cupich calls Obama executive order on immigrati... 17 min wild child 3
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 19 min barefoot2626 173
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 19 min Le Duped 12
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr American Werewolves 137,029

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE