Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3932 Jan 10, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are against oppression of ANYONE???
how about people who murder innocents for fun? ms-13 criminals who sell illicit drugs? invaders from another country?
Now offer a RELEVANT reply, moron. The context, indeed the arugment itself you repleid to, ought to make my meaning clear. We were talking about racial oppresion--though I would also add CLASS and other forms of oppression took
Say something RELEVANT.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3933 Jan 10, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"White racists believe in race"
They also believe in gravity...should I therefore jump off a 10 story building..expecting to fly??
Hmmmm.....I think this is DAY 10...STFU and get out that k-gel I sent..your topix friends wanna talk to you some more!!!
LOL!!!!!
Weak analogy. Gravity is supported by the relevant scientific community, and race has been rebutted by the relevant scientific community.
And the issue is not whether race exists in ANY sense, but whether it is a creation of nature. Science rejects the "natural" status of race. But only a fool things that race doesn't exist as a SOCIAL reality.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3934 Jan 10, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to the illegal immigration issue (which is what this forum is about not black people or rape) the defenders of illegal aliens constantly call those of us for the rule of law, "racists" among other nasty unwarranted names so yes it is pulling the race card. White racists? You're really hung up on your white race hatred, aren't you? FYI, there are racists among every group in this country and all over the world. It isn't only white Americans who oppose illegal immigration and amnesty. Does that make them racists also?
You can pretend all you like, but we see clearly a lot of blatant anti-Mexican bigotry coming from the anti-illegal-immigration types. This is RAMPANT.

Don't whine to me about it. Deal with the scum in your own set. Mostly racists.

I've heard and seen their crap plenty, so don't BS me, boy.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3935 Jan 10, 2014
Before we have any discussions as to whether or not illegal aliens are a different race than Americans, don't you think we should first establish that illegal aliens are the same SPECIES as Americans? Nothing I've seen, heard or know about them, and certainly not the ravings of the ignorant wet backs who post here have convinced me that they are actually human.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3936 Jan 10, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
Are the Mexicans "racist" against THEIR visitors???
"But Mexico is facing it’s own crisis in its southern frontier with Guatemala. The Guatemala-Mexico border is a porous border that feels more like a no-man’s land than an international crossing. It’s a place that is also violent and more dangerous for migrants than anything that exists along the northern border."
http://mexidata.info/id2481.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/18/world/ameri...
http://voxxi.com/2012/10/23/guatemala-mexico-...
The history is far different. The Mexican govt, along with the Guatemalan, is guilty of extensive crimes against humanity against the Maya who live on both sides of the Mexico-Guatemala border.

You cannot justify the crap committed by the gringos by saying, oh but look, Mexico is also abusive! So what? Are you saying now that the Mexican govt is the model we should follow?

What kind of stupid-ass logic is that, boy?

Racist anti-immigrant halfwits take note: I am supporting the Mexican WORKERS, the PEOPLE, not the Mexican govt. I know you're too dense to understand the difference, and so politically unaware and brainwashed that you can barely distinguish the 2.

Dumbass Yanks.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3937 Jan 10, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Weak analogy. Gravity is supported by the relevant scientific community, and race has been rebutted by the relevant scientific community.
And the issue is not whether race exists in ANY sense, but whether it is a creation of nature. Science rejects the "natural" status of race. But only a fool things that race doesn't exist as a SOCIAL reality.
You're speaking to fools too dense to be able to distinguish between culture and biology. They think “ethnicity” is the same as “race”.

And so a CULTURE (like that which includes Western imperialism) might believe in an invented mythical construct called “race”, but that gives it no biological reality, any more than we could consider the notion of Catholic transsubstantiation as a scientific concept.

This is my blood, drink it in remembrance of me...

Superior race...

Cultural constructs.

Now if we could produce scientific evidence for “race”, or for the inherent “superiority” of any particular regional human sub-group, that would be a different matter. But no such evidence exists.

Race does not exist. Unfortunately RACISM does.

Racists = dysfunctional retrograde sociopaths

For the simpletons: gravity is provable. I drop the apple, it falls on Newton's head. See? Mathematical models of the effects of gravity on an object in orbit around the earth can be used to predict its trajectory. Observable evidence. Real data. Proof.

Whereas, if I as a teacher had thought, "blacks are stupid", I would have been proven wrong by all the intelligent black students I've had. Fortunately I was not a dumbed-down dolt like so many white racists in here... I already knew better.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3938 Jan 10, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
Before we have any discussions as to whether or not illegal aliens are a different race than Americans, don't you think we should first establish that illegal aliens are the same SPECIES as Americans? Nothing I've seen, heard or know about them, and certainly not the ravings of the ignorant wet backs who post here have convinced me that they are actually human.
If you're really from Massachusetts, shame on you, as you reflect the same sick cultural tendencies of some of the early settlers in Massachusetts who enjoyed butchering Native people even more than reading their precious Bibles.

Suck a turd.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3939 Jan 10, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with what you say here.Scientists have abolished race in a foolish attempt to get rid of racism rather than concern for the truth. They have replaced the word cluster as if that would make anything different. Think about this, if some one is a racist and believes that their race is superior what is going to stop them from just simply replacing race with cluster? The scientists have just made themselves look foolish
^^^"They have replaced the word cluster as if that would make anything different."

Here is an article about a study done by Professor Neil Risch of Stanford University that talks about results of "clustering" that you speak of.

http://med.stanford.edu/news_releases/2005/ja...
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3940 Jan 10, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
DNA disproves race.
By racial categorization, a pure L3 northeast African is "black". Yet he is more closely related to a blonde Swede than to an L2 W African, also called "black". So how can "black" be a race?
Regional differences exist which are discernible morphologically and often pertinent to disease, but humanity does not cluster into the "races" in which racists believe.
And, so sorry, white racist dogs, but there is no "white race" either.
then why the hell are you so racist towards whites? or anyone who doesn't see things your way concerning illegal aliens? you are by far THE MOST RACIST PIG in these forums!

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3941 Jan 10, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with what you say here.Scientists have abolished race in a foolish attempt to get rid of racism rather than concern for the truth. They have replaced the word cluster as if that would make anything different. Think about this, if some one is a racist and believes that their race is superior what is going to stop them from just simply replacing race with cluster? The scientists have just made themselves look foolish
True. Some of people you are talking about have actually admitted -- perhaps half-way or reluctantly -- just what you are saying.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3942 Jan 10, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Science rejects the "natural" status of race. But only a fool [thinks] that race doesn't exist as a SOCIAL reality.
"Science rejects the 'natural' status of race."

If by that you are saying that science does not support the notion that some races are naturally deserving of more social status than others, then I'd be inclined to agree with you. I'm not sure that's what you mean by that though.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3943 Jan 10, 2014
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^"They have replaced the word cluster as if that would make anything different."
Here is an article about a study done by Professor Neil Risch of Stanford University that talks about results of "clustering" that you speak of.
http://med.stanford.edu/news_releases/2005/ja...
Good article. Thanks. I haven't read that one before.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#3944 Jan 11, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> then why the hell are you so racist towards whites? or anyone who doesn't see things your way concerning illegal aliens? you are by far THE MOST RACIST PIG in these forums!
Because he is a hypocrite, that's why. He makes comments as if most whites who are opposed to illegal immigration are just plain anti-Mexican racists when that isn't the truth. Why mention the minority fringe element who may be anti-Mexican whether they be here legally or illegally if not to demonize the entire white race?

He lives in the past and still resents white people alive today who played no role in the past. Since when are we responsible for what our ancestors did or didn't do? He some how thinks the past justifies illegal immigration into our country today by mostly Mexicans. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans weren't even indigenous to "this" country. They settled below our border. That's why the descendants of the tribes who did settle here are citizens of this country today but the descendants of the tribal ancestors of the Mexicans are not. They have no rights to this country by migrating here illegally.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3945 Jan 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a hypocrite, that's why. He makes comments as if most whites who are opposed to illegal immigration are just plain anti-Mexican racists when that isn't the truth. Why mention the minority fringe element who may be anti-Mexican whether they be here legally or illegally if not to demonize the entire white race?
He lives in the past and still resents white people alive today who played no role in the past. Since when are we responsible for what our ancestors did or didn't do? He some how thinks the past justifies illegal immigration into our country today by mostly Mexicans. The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans weren't even indigenous to "this" country. They settled below our border. That's why the descendants of the tribes who did settle here are citizens of this country today but the descendants of the tribal ancestors of the Mexicans are not. They have no rights to this country by migrating here illegally.
absolutely right you are!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3946 Jan 11, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> then why the hell are you so racist towards whites? or anyone who doesn't see things your way concerning illegal aliens? you are by far THE MOST RACIST PIG in these forums!
LOL... when called on their racism, white racist trash immediately calls you racist for noticing that they're white!

LOL!!!

Pendeja racista.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3947 Jan 11, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
More gringo denial.

Many indigenous ethnic groups were on both sides of your imaginary “border”. Others moved across frequently. There were Mexica traders in the SW, and even into eastern N America. The city complexes of the SE and along the Mississippi show undeniable Mexican influences. All the crops taught to the Pilgrims by Squanto were of Mexican origin.

Yer border ain't squat, gringo.

Who's the illegal alien, Pilgrim?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3948 Jan 11, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Science rejects the 'natural' status of race."
If by that you are saying that science does not support the notion that some races are naturally deserving of more social status than others, then I'd be inclined to agree with you. I'm not sure that's what you mean by that though.
That's a corollary of what he said, but I believe the statement was that RACE is a social reality, manifest as RACISM.

You conveniently want to pretend that racism doesn't still exist, though you are yourself a virulent example of a lowlife putrid white racist piece of drek.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3949 Jan 11, 2014
When racists tried to mitigate evolution we got eugenics and genocide.

Don't let politicians get away with climate change demagogy.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

United States

#3950 Jan 11, 2014
Deport anyone darker than a brown paper bag.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3952 Jan 11, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The history is far different. The Mexican govt, along with the Guatemalan, is guilty of extensive crimes against humanity against the Maya who live on both sides of the Mexico-Guatemala border.
You cannot justify the crap committed by the gringos by saying, oh but look, Mexico is also abusive! So what? Are you saying now that the Mexican govt is the model we should follow?
What kind of stupid-ass logic is that, boy?
Racist anti-immigrant halfwits take note: I am supporting the Mexican WORKERS, the PEOPLE, not the Mexican govt. I know you're too dense to understand the difference, and so politically unaware and brainwashed that you can barely distinguish the 2.
Dumbass Yanks.
so pick up your mexican flag, round up your mexican illegal aliens and MARCH back to your mexihole and fight to gain your hellish country back ! yeah Zanoni do it, you'd be the illegal aliens' hero.....marching back to take your and their country back, ISN'T MEXIHOLE WORTH IT ? LOL ! when are you illegals gonna ask the US for military help to take your country back ? Mexico is rich in oil, why aren't your people smart enough to topple the worthless cartels & government.....it's your country, fight for it tooth and nail. You people have no guts or huevos. Too damned lazy to fight for your country. No wonder it's ruined and corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 7 min spud 175
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 37 min southern at heart 1,005
News Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent... 6 hr Jackie 14
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 8 hr The God of Aryans 20,115
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr VorenusI 149,232
News ICE arresting more non-criminal undocumented im... 9 hr Quirky 12
News California's illegal immigration fight is back,... 9 hr Annie Oakly 8