Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3745 Jan 3, 2014
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contrairie, You are the haters, he is the benevolent heart.,,,
Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
you are IT, and IT is you......LOL ! LOL! I knew sooner than later IT WOULD SPIT OUT A COMMENT IN IT'S OWN SUPPORT as another persona, " Jules" funny ! LOL ! and of course you'll deny it, ha, ha !
Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

#3746 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov, let's put an end to this. I curse you! The next time you post here and call someone a bigot or a racist because they spoke out against illegal aliens, one of your relatives will get bad medical news. Want to test your luck?

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3747 Jan 3, 2014
Brian_G the fascist lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>If they had obeyed our laws, they wouldn't need to be legalized. We have plenty of immigrants who respect our laws, we won't let border jumpers cut in front of our legal immigrants.
.
<quoted text>Then, wouldn't a minimum wage of $50/hr be better than a minimum wage of $7.50/hr? Or $100/hr would be better still.
Except any wage control from government distorts market, cutting out employers and employees where productivity is less than minimum wage. What makes you think your work is worth $10/hr if you can't find an employer to pay that?
.
<quoted text>More employees means lower wages; supply and demand.
.
<quoted text>And live off welfare, collect unemployment, medicaid and social security; wasting taxpayer money on people who jump the line and refuse to obey our laws.
A lame pro-corporate analysis, boy.

The minimum wage being discussed is no higher than $15/hr., which is certainly warranted, given the higher income now of the rich than a few decades ago. What changed? Jobs outsourced, deregulation of corporations... all by the govt. This was all engineered, and we can also engineer a solution to it.

We are a primitive and backward society in the USA compared to the rest of the developed world. You're an ignorant fool to ignore that, boy.

What employers want to pay (nothing) has nothing to do with the value of the worker's labor. Employers have been given power by the system, which regulates in their favor.

Immigrants WORK, boy. They work far more than you do. Legalizing them improve the economy, this is proven. More taxes, more consumption, it's all good.

There are no down sides to legalizing them, other than it offends racists like you.

And who cares about racists like you? Not me, except that I enjoy tethering them to mesquite bushes in order to deliver to them their well-deserved karma.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3756 Jan 3, 2014
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen my brother.
LOL ! hilarious.......this is too much, ANSWERING YOUR OWN VULGAR POSTS. YOU DO NEED HELP !!!
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#3757 Jan 3, 2014
All illegal scum should be shot on sight.
Jules

Los Angeles, CA

#3758 Jan 3, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you are IT, and IT is you......LOL ! LOL! I knew sooner than later IT WOULD SPIT OUT A COMMENT IN IT'S OWN SUPPORT as another persona, " Jules" funny ! LOL ! and of course you'll deny it, ha, ha !
Are you really as stupid as your post indicates?

I realize there's not much going on in Texas, but come on, there's got to be something you and One Repugnant can do on a Friday afternoon besides displaying your ignorance, posting nonsense and reporting others for exercising their right to free speech.

Get a life shanty woman!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3759 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
A lame ... boy... primitive and backward society ... ignorant fool ... boy... boy... racists ... racists ... I enjoy tethering them to mesquite bushes in order to deliver to them their well-deserved karma.
^^^These words explain everything.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3760 Jan 3, 2014
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
All illegal scum should be shot on sight.
You are reported to the appropriate authorities for your genocidal wet dreams, boy.

When anti-immigrant hate crimes occur in your area, you will be on the list to be investigated.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3761 Jan 3, 2014
Cowards on THIS forum report me to Topix, pretending they've been insulted... and this is to be taken seriously? Take a look at the vile racism spewed at me in here, not to mention the threats from a number of quarters.

You anti-immigrant racists can't win. You can't win against me, you can't win against the immigrants, you can't win in this society because the connedservative reign of error is OVER, fools!

Take a look at which way the political pendulum is swaying. LOL!!! HA HA HA HA HA H HA... did you hear De Blasio's inaugural speech in NYC?

LOL!!!

Universal healthcare now is a reality. Next: raised minimum wage, legalizing immigrants and MORE which will undo the damage done to this country by connedservative (fascist) rule 1981-2008.

It's over for you quasi-fascists...

CRY CRY CRY
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3762 Jan 3, 2014
Who's anti-"immigrant" in here? I could have sworn that this was the illegal immigration forum. Just more spin and lies by the defenders of illegal aliens.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3763 Jan 3, 2014
I see we have the same ole unwarranted pulling of the race card in here again by the defenders of illegal aliens. It's all they've got.

Legalizing illegal aliens does nothing for the U.S. citizen nor this country. If they were removed from this country instead (regardless of their race) Americans would get those jobs back at a fair wage and they in turn would be paying taxes. There would be no more sending billions of dollars out of our country by illegal aliens to their homelands which isn't spent in our economy.

They are low wage earners that would depend on government subsidies to survive. Yeah, that's all we need are more dipping into our already stretched thin tax coffers and sucking up our resources. Go home where you belong and I don't give a damn what race you are.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3764 Jan 3, 2014
To punish and control the side of himself he despises.

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#3765 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I hear a coward sputtering because he knows I'll rip his f'ing face off?
That's the rule, boy, nothing you can do to change it... F with me and die.
Ask those who've tried... oh whoops, you can't... they can't answer! LOL!!!
Always there's retribution waiting to drop on the wicked, boy. Didn't you learn that growing up?
Apparently you didn't learn much, boy. And now you've f'ed up your future... tsk tsk...
Well homo boy you can find this on ANY Pittsburgh news site....... The last MexiCant gang members who tried to invade Pittsburgh was sent back home to their family in a PINE BOX!

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3766 Jan 3, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^These words explain everything.
The truth makes you quiver with inferiority and fear. No surprise.

Racists are always cowards.

Just having to face the word describing what you are makes you vibrate with cognitive dissonance, boy.

The Ugly AmeriKKKan. A racist... can't get much lower than that without raping children.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3767 Jan 3, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
I see we have the same ole unwarranted pulling of the race card in here again by the defenders of illegal aliens. It's all they've got.
Legalizing illegal aliens does nothing for the U.S. citizen nor this country. If they were removed from this country instead (regardless of their race) Americans would get those jobs back at a fair wage and they in turn would be paying taxes. There would be no more sending billions of dollars out of our country by illegal aliens to their homelands which isn't spent in our economy.
They are low wage earners that would depend on government subsidies to survive. Yeah, that's all we need are more dipping into our already stretched thin tax coffers and sucking up our resources. Go home where you belong and I don't give a damn what race you are.
LOL... at a fair wage??? They're not paying US citizens fair wages now! Why are people protesting Waldemart, Macdonalds, etc.? Who's getting a fair wage? LOL...

If they work for the money, they can send it where they like. Racist anti-immigrant Yanks like you think nobody should have rights but you... but then you fools vote for politicians who shred the Bill of Rights while you applaud.

Our resources? What % of the country do the 1% own? You have no resources, fool.

Blaming the immigrants is the lowest path. That's like Hitler blaming the Jews for Germany's problems. That's right, boy, you're no better than a Nazi. Same mentality.

Most of the illegal immigrants are good for the USA. You are not.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3768 Jan 3, 2014
cowardly fool wrote:
<quoted text>Well homo boy you can find this on ANY Pittsburgh news site....... The last MexiCant gang members who tried to invade Pittsburgh was sent back home to their family in a PINE BOX!
How nice that there are no black or white criminals in Pittsburgh. And if there are any, let's put them all in pine boxes and see how you like it... since I'm sure many of them are your family members... LOL!!!

You anti-immigrant racists expose yourselves with every post. You cannot win this. Your racism skunks anything you try to say.

But these threads are good... they let the world see just how putrid and pathetic you lowlife are.

Are you an Africant, boy? I'll bet you are.

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#3769 Jan 3, 2014
IshJewBag Tov wrote:
Cowards on THIS forum report me to Topix, pretending they've been insulted... and this is to be taken seriously? Take a look at the vile racism spewed at me in here, not to mention the threats from a number of quarters.
You anti-immigrant racists can't win. You can't win against me, you can't win against the immigrants, you can't win in this society because the connedservative reign of error is OVER, fools!
Take a look at which way the political pendulum is swaying. LOL!!! HA HA HA HA HA H HA... did you hear De Blasio's inaugural speech in NYC?
LOL!!!
Universal healthcare now is a reality. Next: raised minimum wage, legalizing immigrants and MORE which will undo the damage done to this country by connedservative (fascist) rule 1981-2008.
It's over for you quasi-fascists...
CRY CRY CRY
WTF?!?!!!! YOU are the SNITCH on this forum! when ever your little cowardly azz get OWNED you go crying to the moderators to have post removed! YOU are just an all around punk b!tch cry baby roadside fruit vendor

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3770 Jan 3, 2014
Africant wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?!?!!!! YOU are the SNITCH on this forum! when ever your little cowardly azz get OWNED you go crying to the moderators to have post removed! YOU are just an all around punk b!tch cry baby roadside fruit vendor
You're crying like a little girl, boy.

And whining about someone complaining because you're a useless fart? And you think it was me?

This is very entertaining... do go on...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3771 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crying like a little girl, boy.
And whining about someone complaining because you're a useless fart? And you think it was me?
This is very entertaining... do go on...
This is about SELF HATE.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3772 Jan 3, 2014
Again, who is anti-"immigrant" in here? Last I looked this is the Illegal Immigration forum. They are illegal aliens not "immigrants". No one that I know of opposes "immigrants" who come to this country legally. Yet the spin and lies continue by the defenders of illegal aliens in here and they continue with their chilidish and unwarranted personal attacks. I can't believe that these people are adults. God help this country with vile individuals such as they residing in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 min johnny belinda 137,103
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 1 hr Earl 4
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... 2 hr Earl 26
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr Earl 673
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 5 hr Rural living 13
Monday's Letters: Thanks to police officers 6 hr wild child 1
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 6 hr Earl 5
More from around the web