Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4022 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3725 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution is simple. Legalize the immigrants, and implement a higher minimum wage.
Then immigrants, now legal, will compete with native Yanks for jobs. Their presence here is not a problem unless they're kept illegal.
Legal, they earn more, pay more taxes, and pull themselves out of poverty.
The SOLIDARITY advocated by the IWW is even MORE urgent now than a century ago when the Wobblies were espousing it.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3726 Jan 2, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> The SOLIDARITY advocated by the IWW is even MORE urgent now than a century ago when the Wobblies were espousing it.
Can I hear an AMEN!!!

“BLACK Timberland Boots”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Pittsburgh,PA

#3727 Jan 2, 2014
IshJewBag Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I hear an AMEN!!!
Can i hear a gay Jew Bag gagging on Zionazi balls(this would be you Taco Timmy)
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3728 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrants are my friends, boy.
We are allied against YOU.
It's amazing how Topix seems to attract the most vile, ignorant, racist wanna-be thugs.

Have an "Ish Tov" day, troll!
Level 5

Location hidden

#3729 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You best anticipate the day I'll incentivize you to shut your goddam racist mouth, boy.
You dream of an 18th-century world which is long gone, fool.
It is retrograde connedservatives like you who keep the U$A sucking.
You f'ing traitor.
You need to be shut down. I'm going to contact Topix directly about you. There's nothing redeeming or informative in your posts, just lunatic ranting.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3730 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be shut down. I'm going to contact Topix directly about you. There's nothing redeeming or informative in your posts, just lunatic ranting.
He's already had at least one account banned.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3731 Jan 2, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already had at least one account banned.
He's about to have another. I'll make it my mission to clean up this thread of his garbage. My new year's resolution, in fact.

Well, one of them anyway.

I realize that Topix attracts all types, but its as if he works himself into a frenzy and turns this this forum into a farce. Some folks might see it as comic relief, but that gets old too.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3732 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
He's about to have another. I'll make it my mission to clean up this thread of his garbage. My new year's resolution, in fact.
Well, one of them anyway.
I realize that Topix attracts all types, but its as if he works himself into a frenzy and turns this this forum into a farce. Some folks might see it as comic relief, but that gets old too.
He may come off as just some bloviater or even a clown sometimes, but not just one person on here with a mental health background believes he is disturbed in some way. I believe it.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3733 Jan 2, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He may come off as just some bloviater or even a clown sometimes, but not just one person on here with a mental health background believes he is disturbed in some way. I believe it.
He does seem to wax "maniacal" . It is disturbing, but to be expected with public forums. There's no reason we have to put up with it though.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#3734 Jan 2, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the muslims seem to be doing a good job of it. so, is israel. and whole host of other countries like thailand, and japan. let's not forget singapore, south korea, etc.
it can be controlled. where there is a will there is a way. like I said, when we have our troops on the border, everything will be ok.
bottomline, we have war as a last resort. war works when you have an invasion. do you remember the mexican american war, and what happened?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93...
You are going off on a tangent now..you are confusing US Troops with Border Agents...they are totally different. Your Gov is about to hire more (((BORDER AGENTS))) to police the US/Mexican border..they are NOT enlisting US troops to do the job.

Like I said it’s a waste of tax payers money..there is no way you can curb that sh!t..those migrants will find a way to enter the US. Moreover, it's NOT a war..how stupid is that..if thats the case US businesses are hiring the enemy???. LOL.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3735 Jan 2, 2014
caveman haven wrote:
<quoted text> Can i hear a gay Jew Bag gagging on Zionazi balls(this would be you Taco Timmy)
Can I hear a coward sputtering because he knows I'll rip his f'ing face off?

That's the rule, boy, nothing you can do to change it... F with me and die.

Ask those who've tried... oh whoops, you can't... they can't answer! LOL!!!

Always there's retribution waiting to drop on the wicked, boy. Didn't you learn that growing up?

Apparently you didn't learn much, boy. And now you've f'ed up your future... tsk tsk...

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#3736 Jan 2, 2014
@Asian Guy...,

So what have you learned?

Level 3

Location hidden

#3737 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read my posts, obviously.

And the racist caterwauling of your friends in here, boy?

That is acceptable? Vicious racism against blacks, Mexicans, Jews...

You are one hell of a hypocrite, boy. Powerless, angry, scared...

As a racist, you're a traitor, boy. Your a sociopathic subhuman piece of floating turd. You need to be flushed.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3738 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
He does seem to wax "maniacal" . It is disturbing, but to be expected with public forums. There's no reason we have to put up with it though.
On a public forum you have to “put up” with freedom of speech, you scum, including the speech of those who call you on your fascist treason.

But of course, you'd prefer the Nazi or Stalinist way, since like most connedservatives you hate and fear freedom.

You fascist rat. You racist scum. Move to N Korea, boy.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3739 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea, it is none other than zanoni as another persona, this poster is by far the worse human being if it's even human ! IT is a pathetic, vile, full of hate and more than likely stinks just as badly. He would almost have to smell as bad as his hate filled heart and soul. How is it possible for someone to survive and live with such a medical malady such as IT has? i REALLY THINK IT NEEDS HELP, and before we know it or realize it, IT will have changed IT'S moniker just so IT can continue IT'S nasties on topix.
One Repugnant

Los Angeles, CA

#3740 Jan 2, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, you really are most ridiculous. Happy New Year to you, may your door always be open to "immigrants" and may they take all that you have.
Your family is already taking from me.
Our land our resources, remember, hypocrite?

Level 3

Location hidden

#3741 Jan 2, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Good idea, it is none other than zanoni as another persona, this poster is by far the worse human being if it's even human ! IT is a pathetic, vile, full of hate and more than likely stinks just as badly. He would almost have to smell as bad as his hate filled heart and soul. How is it possible for someone to survive and live with such a medical malady such as IT has? i REALLY THINK IT NEEDS HELP, and before we know it or realize it, IT will have changed IT'S moniker just so IT can continue IT'S nasties on topix.
A virulent racist speaking of hate? LOL...

What scum you scum are. Seething with racism yet you convince yourselves it's somehow righteous because your targets are “illegal”. You may convince yourself on some level, but you convince nobody else.

You vile creeps daily spew your racist hatred in here and then pose as outraged because I call you on your evil...

LOL!!!

Why don't I ever hear your vile kind of crap in person, in public?

Oh yeah... racists are all COWARDS!
Jules

Los Angeles, CA

#3742 Jan 2, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Good idea, it is none other than zanoni as another persona, this poster is by far the worse human being if it's even human ! IT is a pathetic, vile, full of hate and more than likely stinks just as badly. He would almost have to smell as bad as his hate filled heart and soul. How is it possible for someone to survive and live with such a medical malady such as IT has? i REALLY THINK IT NEEDS HELP, and before we know it or realize it, IT will have changed IT'S moniker just so IT can continue IT'S nasties on topix.
Au contrairie, You are the haters, he is the benevolent heart.,,,

Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Jules

Los Angeles, CA

#3743 Jan 2, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
A virulent racist speaking of hate? LOL...
What scum you scum are. Seething with racism yet you convince yourselves it's somehow righteous because your targets are “illegal”. You may convince yourself on some level, but you convince nobody else.
You vile creeps daily spew your racist hatred in here and then pose as outraged because I call you on your evil...
LOL!!!
Why don't I ever hear your vile kind of crap in person, in public?
Oh yeah... racists are all COWARDS!
Amen my brother.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3744 Jan 3, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
The solution is simple. Legalize the immigrants,
If they had obeyed our laws, they wouldn't need to be legalized. We have plenty of immigrants who respect our laws, we won't let border jumpers cut in front of our legal immigrants.

Ish Tov wrote:
and implement a higher minimum wage.
Then, wouldn't a minimum wage of $50/hr be better than a minimum wage of $7.50/hr? Or $100/hr would be better still.

Except any wage control from government distorts market, cutting out employers and employees where productivity is less than minimum wage. What makes you think your work is worth $10/hr if you can't find an employer to pay that?

Ish Tov wrote:
Then immigrants, now legal, will compete with native Yanks for jobs. Their presence here is not a problem unless they're kept illegal.
More employees means lower wages; supply and demand.

Ish Tov wrote:
Legal, they earn more, pay more taxes, and pull themselves out of poverty.
And live off welfare, collect unemployment, medicaid and social security; wasting taxpayer money on people who jump the line and refuse to obey our laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ann Coulter On Hannity Talking About Her New Bo... 11 min wild child 1
News Open Our Border, Then Collect Everyone's Phone ... 20 min wild child 1
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 2 hr ronnie 96
News I Want a President Who Cares About People Like Me 3 hr Who guessed it 9
California Offering Free Healthcare to Illegal ... 3 hr Who guessed it 3
News Illegal immigrants: State Senate approves healt... 3 hr wild child 2
News Latino: the Border Surge, a Year Later -- Tens ... 3 hr wild child 4
More from around the web