Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3640 Dec 23, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> To deport 12 million immigrants would proably require a Fascist state. Then the chikckens will really come home to roost.
Naturalization, with citizenship rights and responsibilites is the only sane, civilized and democratic way to go.
Xenophobia is for loons, fascists, racists and other maniacal totalitarians
if what you say is true, then, why has a majority of the world not embraced YOUR belief?

why are so many muslim countries 100% muslim?
why is japan essentially all asian? or china for that matter?

the list goes on...

are you saying they are all fascist states?

wanting people to follow a legal path to citizenship is not racist, idiot. it's called commonsense.

invasions are not good for a country. PERIOD.]
Level 5

Location hidden

#3641 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Those claiming that the immigrants are a drag on this society don't know the facts. It is estimated that legalizing them and securing all their taxes would cause an increase in the rate of deficit reduction.
I've interacted economically with immigrants, taught their children, lived in their neighborhoods. Good people.
So much preferable to homegrown USA Yank racist nitwits.
FACT: the amnesty that the politicians on capitol hill want is an open amnesty that places no limits on those who might apply. it is not 11 million illegals that we are talking about here. it is far more than that.

one only needs to read the fine print on the legislation to realize this.

this amnesty if approved would open the doors to hundreds of millions of applications from foreigners who will try their luck in getting in.

think about it, genius. illegals have no records on their whereabouts. so, all one needs to apply for the amnesty is some fake id. no more. no less.

how is someone suppose to confirm their status for eligibility??? imagine the time it would take to confirm eligibility? add to that the chaos that would occur because we are talking about HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of these applications.

hell. I can see people spending decades to complete the confirmation for these applications for an amnesty. all the interviews, etc.

and in the meantime, these illegals would get to stay in the usa sucking us of our resources?

no way.

better to enforce current laws, and deport. better for the country.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3642 Dec 23, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> The Turks did this to the Armenians, the Germans to jews and others. But what kind of REGIMES were able to do these things?
Mass deprotation would probably mean teh extirpation of what few civil liberties are left.
Yes, it's possible as an historial nightmare. And if we Blacks watched while this happened(or even support it), guess who would be NEXT on the fascist hit list?
The Black conservattive is an enemy of the peolple. Like Chief Buthelezi in South Africa. Like the COINTELPRO operatives.
every sovereign country in the world deports illegals, genius.

does that mean the world is fascist?

no, it means you are stupid.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3643 Dec 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: the amnesty that the politicians on capitol hill want is an open amnesty that places no limits on those who might apply. it is not 11 million illegals that we are talking about here. it is far more than that.
one only needs to read the fine print on the legislation to realize this.
this amnesty if approved would open the doors to hundreds of millions of applications from foreigners who will try their luck in getting in.
think about it, genius. illegals have no records on their whereabouts. so, all one needs to apply for the amnesty is some fake id. no more. no less.
how is someone suppose to confirm their status for eligibility??? imagine the time it would take to confirm eligibility? add to that the chaos that would occur because we are talking about HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of these applications.
hell. I can see people spending decades to complete the confirmation for these applications for an amnesty. all the interviews, etc.
and in the meantime, these illegals would get to stay in the usa sucking us of our resources?
no way.
better to enforce current laws, and deport. better for the country.
This is all buldooky.

No bill has been passed, yet you know its provisions?

It is not AMNESTY if they pay a fine, and so on. Amnesty is total forgiveness. So drop that word you lying racist scum.

Giving legal status via a process, including fines, is not Amnesty, I repeat.

And they are here, lured by employers/corporations. While USA corporations control the Mexican economy...

No measure should punish the immigrants. Anyone advocating measures against them is a fascist piece of crap.

Immigrants are not sucking resources, boy. They contribute, unlike you. You are a parasite living high on the hog on the backs of 3rd world workers.

Kill yourself now.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3644 Dec 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
every sovereign country in the world deports illegals, genius.
does that mean the world is fascist?
no, it means you are stupid.
USA parasitizes Mexico, you scum.

Stop the parasitism before expecting to be taken seriously about your “concerns” about immigration... which are nothing but thinly-veiled racism.

Legalization of undocumented immigrants will occur, boy. FU if you don't like it.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3645 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
USA parasitizes Mexico, you scum.
Stop the parasitism before expecting to be taken seriously about your “concerns” about immigration... which are nothing but thinly-veiled racism.
Legalization of undocumented immigrants will occur, boy. FU if you don't like it.
the issue here is not solely about illegals from mexico, genius.

it's about illegals from all over the world. so, how can I be racist when I'm addressing "ILLEGAL" aliens?

frankly, it is not the illegals from mexico that I fear most.. I can see the possibility of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS from asia applying for an amnesty if approved. people from china, india, etc..

there is no way you can say that would be good for the usa. right? even an idiot like you should realize that. right?

RIGHT?
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

#3646 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Those claiming that the immigrants are a drag on this society don't know the facts. It is estimated that legalizing them and securing all their taxes would cause an increase in the rate of deficit reduction.
I've interacted economically with immigrants, taught their children, lived in their neighborhoods. Good people.
So much preferable to homegrown USA Yank racist nitwits.
Taught their children.. WTF? dont you mean MOLESTED their children? you filthy low down perverted coward!
Level 5

Location hidden

#3647 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all buldooky.
No bill has been passed, yet you know its provisions?
It is not AMNESTY if they pay a fine, and so on. Amnesty is total forgiveness. So drop that word you lying racist scum.
Giving legal status via a process, including fines, is not Amnesty, I repeat.
And they are here, lured by employers/corporations. While USA corporations control the Mexican economy...
No measure should punish the immigrants. Anyone advocating measures against them is a fascist piece of crap.
Immigrants are not sucking resources, boy. They contribute, unlike you. You are a parasite living high on the hog on the backs of 3rd world workers.
Kill yourself now.
I don't know the provisions?

well, let's think about this..

in a nutshell, it's going to go like this..

1) I'm not citizen
2) I want to be citizen
3) I can show ID I was here
4) please make me citizen

the above is in essense what the amnesty will address. number 3 is what will cause the problem. "show ID".

HOW can you show a legal id when you were here on a fake id?

that being the case, it means anybody.. let me repeat that.. ANYBODY can apply for an open amnesty by just "creating" some fake id, and use that to justify eligibility for the amnesty.

understand?

the above being the reality of it all. imagine HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS applying for an amnesty if approved.

one word - chaos.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#3648 Dec 24, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spouting of the liberal line that the US cannot deport eleven million parasitic vermin. Take away their jobs, throw their anchor bastards out of the public schools, make it illegal to wire money to Mexico and Central America without a license. Put employers of wet backs in jail and close their companies. Take a way their cellphones (the FCC owns the airways). Require payment in full for anything other than a life threatening condition at all emergent rooms. Confiscate personal and employers' vehicles driven by wet backs without licenses. Give ME the job a wet back removal czar and they will be a memory in a year. Roaches are hard to get rid of, but we can do it America! If that makes us fascists, than so be it!
Anchor babies have the right to be here because they are American citizens.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3649 Dec 24, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, you spout the Nazi line advocating MASS REPRESSION. Notice this reactionary speaks of immigrants as vermin and roaches--which is similar to the way Nazis referred to Jews and other members of so-called races. The same way, as Fanon obseved, the European colonizers referred to native Algerians...The same way racists often talk about Black Americans.
Let this be a WARNING to Black Americans. If you join with the reactionaries, or even take an attitude of indifference, you're digging your own graves. SOLIDARITY, yes. Xenophobia, no,
I know you. I know MANY people like you. I met them in the 60's civil rights movement in Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. You can cite Fanon, you've read Marx and Baldwin, you think you are educated with your big degree in African Studies from an all-black liberal arts college, but you are not educated, all you have learned to do is parrot whatever your equally uneducated professors stuffed into your head. You are all dressed up in your revolutionary uniform playing soldier. You've got your dreadlocks, your Che T-shirt, your Army jacket and, of course, your beret.(How many berets do you own?) For you, it's all about liberating your people from the white man, the devil incarnate. You rail against them and claim they oppressed you. But, deep down inside, you know the truth, and that is a red-hot furnace that drives your anger. Without the white man, people of color would be hopeless. The whites create the economic systems, provide them with jobs and technology, cure their diseases, build their infrastructures, educate them and bring civilization to them. Your beloved Fanon--did he attend schools founded and run by people of color or did he get his education, such that it was, due to the generosity of whites? You KNOW this is the truth and it eats you alive. Gnaws at your very being. Drives your anger and, at least in your mind, makes you think you are an intellectual. But, the more you post on this forum, the more the veneer rubs off. You're just a well-trained fool, the white man's puppet, boy. Can't you see you are merely REACTING to what the white man does and are not actually breaking any new ground? Merry Christmas. Another thing you got from the white man, btw.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3650 Dec 24, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood are allies and work together to control prostitution, drug running, weapons and "hits" or murders."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_gangs_in_...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bA8Br3_FIRgXX
" SOLIDARITY, yes."
STFU Savant....
You stfu, racist bastard.

You cite criminal affiliations as meaningful? Then I should name all the black gangs and then write off black people. You moron. You racist turd. You have learned to think like a white racist, and you learned your lesson so well.

Most immigrants are workers and their families. I know many of them quite well.

You best keep your mouth shut about this in public, boy. I might hear you and you wouldn't like the results.

You racist soldout imitation-whitey turd.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3651 Dec 24, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the provisions?
well, let's think about this..
in a nutshell, it's going to go like this..
1) I'm not citizen
2) I want to be citizen
3) I can show ID I was here
4) please make me citizen
the above is in essense what the amnesty will address. number 3 is what will cause the problem. "show ID".
HOW can you show a legal id when you were here on a fake id?
that being the case, it means anybody.. let me repeat that.. ANYBODY can apply for an open amnesty by just "creating" some fake id, and use that to justify eligibility for the amnesty.
understand?
the above being the reality of it all. imagine HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS applying for an amnesty if approved.
one word - chaos.
Wrong, scum.

It is not that simple. One must prove having worked, etc.

In any case, why are those people your business? They are not. They do the work which subsidizes your fat lazy parasitic lifestyle.

Hundreds of millions? LOL... you're talking utter BS, boy.

You're a racist, therefore a blight on this society. Get out, boy. You are not wanted here.

Or... spew your racism in my presence, and the problem will then be resolved.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3652 Dec 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You cite criminal affiliations as meaningful? Then I should name all the black gangs and then write off black people. You moron. You racist turd. You have learned to think like a white racist, and you learned your lesson so well.
You best keep your mouth shut about this in public, boy. I might hear you and you wouldn't like the results.
Here is an interesting story, "Ish Tov," that you may be interested in since all of your wet back friends are such DECENT people. A synagogue in Deerfield Beach, FL, invited a leader of a local illegal alien group to speak at a diversity conference. She REFUSED and, as explanation, stated that in her native El Salvador the Jewish community oppressed her people and that Israelis were the "Nazis of the Middle East." I speak out publicly about the invasion of parasites from Mexico DAILY. Maybe, one day I'll be lucky enough to be overheard by you so we can throw down, sissy boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3653 Dec 24, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting story, "Ish Tov," that you may be interested in since all of your wet back friends are such DECENT people. A synagogue in Deerfield Beach, FL, invited a leader of a local illegal alien group to speak at a diversity conference. She REFUSED and, as explanation, stated that in her native El Salvador the Jewish community oppressed her people and that Israelis were the "Nazis of the Middle East." I speak out publicly about the invasion of parasites from Mexico DAILY. Maybe, one day I'll be lucky enough to be overheard by you so we can throw down, sissy boy.
That was gibberish. Let's cite anecdotes about people from whatever ethnic group.

The fact remains, you're a fascist, a terrorist in the making, and you're of course noticed by the appropriate agencies.

So you'll have to call off your planned hunting expedition to the border, or to shoot random minorities walking alone at night.

Scum.

But by all means, speak up.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3654 Dec 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Zanoni,(sin huevos) doing what it's famous for: threatening again as STILL another SPLINTER from it's split personality complex ! Give it up, your terrorizing tactics are only getting you banned no matter what moniker you use. Foul holidays to you and yours!
OH SHIZZLE

Fairmont, WV

#3655 Dec 24, 2013
Help! All this talk of anchor babies makes me obsessively think about molesting immigrant children! I can't stop making up fantasies about it!

If I get stupid and mess with someone, I'll end up as catfish food in the West Fork.

Help!
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3656 Dec 24, 2013
Schmuck. How is blatant anti-Semitic comments by a wet back anecdotal and my objection to millions of lawbreakers entering the country in violation of its laws and continuing to do so every day they remain RACIST? You do know those things that fall out of your ass each morning are supposed to be flushed, not used for brains, right?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3657 Dec 24, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
Schmuck. How is blatant anti-Semitic comments by a wet back anecdotal and my objection to millions of lawbreakers entering the country in violation of its laws and continuing to do so every day they remain RACIST? You do know those things that fall out of your ass each morning are supposed to be flushed, not used for brains, right?
You racist subhuman.

It is anecdotal. What does that word mean? Obviously you are uneducated. An anecdote is meaningless. If you had data based on some cross-section, some randomly conducted survey, and so on, then you'd have something to discuss. But... as usual with you anti-immigrant racist... pfffffffttt...

Your concern is bogus. USA corporations create the economic problems of Mexico in league with the corrupt Mexican elites, and so as a Yank you should be worried about that instead of blaming the immigrants.

As it is, you are only expressing your racism, based on fear. Therefore, you are nothing but a sociopath.

Hence the surveillance.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3658 Dec 24, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist subhuman.
It is anecdotal. What does that word mean? Obviously you are uneducated. An anecdote is meaningless. If you had data based on some cross-section, some randomly conducted survey, and so on, then you'd have something to discuss. But... as usual with you anti-immigrant racist... pfffffffttt...
Your concern is bogus. USA corporations create the economic problems of Mexico in league with the corrupt Mexican elites, and so as a Yank you should be worried about that instead of blaming the immigrants.
As it is, you are only expressing your racism, based on fear. Therefore, you are nothing but a sociopath.
Hence the surveillance.
Good grief, as a present for the rest of us, why don't you deport yourself?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3659 Dec 24, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, as a present for the rest of us, why don't you deport yourself?
Why don't you dare to spew your racism in public, boy?

Like all racists, you're a fearful little insecure loser, boy.

So keep the smartass to yourself, coward. Online big-talker. Puto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 min positronium 4,365
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 5 min andet1987 4
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 5 min Chilli J 212
News Justice Dept. warns sanctuary cities in immigra... 9 min 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 36
News The Latest: Spicer calls judge's decision 'egre... 27 min Retribution 20
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 1 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 51
News Comments 3 hr Julia 47
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 145,032
More from around the web