Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

One Repugnant

Buena Park, CA

#3618 Dec 21, 2013
I'm back in El Paso where I belong.
ragging on all Mexicans that are not members of my coward family that fled their country..
My sense of entitlement is rightfully mine,
Cause I'm white dammit!...

Did I menion I was white?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3619 Dec 21, 2013
One Repugnant wrote:
I'm back in El Paso where I belong.
ragging on all Mexicans that are not members of my coward family that fled their country..
My sense of entitlement is rightfully mine,
Cause I'm white dammit!...
Did I menion I was white?
rico do you mean you are presently white? or you were at one time? you want to know if you mentioned " I was white?" I don't get it at all.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3620 Dec 22, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, you worthless Ugly AmeriKKKan scum.
There will be legalization. They cannot be deported. They cannot be left illegal in perpetuity. The solution is obvious, and good for the economy, legalize all 11-plus million now.
Racists like you who oppose this are irrelevant. History is running you over. You will be squashed back into the slime from which you emerged.
Traitorous rat.
using YOUR logic, I guess the american indians were racists when they fought to expel the mexicans and spanish from their land back centuries ago. right?

as a foreigner, YOUR opinion about what the usa should do about the illegals doesn't count.

and as for the usa deporting the illegals.. it will happen.. and you cannot change that.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3621 Dec 22, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
using YOUR logic, I guess the american indians were racists when they fought to expel the mexicans and spanish from their land back centuries ago. right?
as a foreigner, YOUR opinion about what the usa should do about the illegals doesn't count.
and as for the usa deporting the illegals.. it will happen.. and you cannot change that.
As always, your logic isn't something that Ish Tov and his followers understand. They are a simple people who march in lockstep with the uber-liberal agenda that's been fed to them these past few generations.

Unless it concerns entitlements and limits to THEIR freedoms, they don't want to hear about it.
One Repugnant

Buena Park, CA

#3622 Dec 22, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> rico do you mean you are presently white? or you were at one time? you want to know if you mentioned " I was white?" I don't get it at all.
I am not Rico,
I'm in fact a white female anchor child.
Scottish descent by way of Mexico.
How 'bout you India in a Shanty?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3623 Dec 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. Mexicans are not the Spanish. They are Spanish-speaking Native Americans, for the most part.

As I was born in the USA I am hardly a foreigner.

No, the deportation will not happen. It is not even feasible.

Dream on, genocidal racist pig.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#3624 Dec 23, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I ask, why do you cheerlead for illegal aliens and not for our hard working struggling American families? Hmmmm?

I'll take a stab at this one. I'm not making accusations here or any thing like that, but I'll take a shot in the dark and say, because he's a domestic enemy?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3625 Dec 23, 2013
One Repugnant wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Rico,
I'm in fact a white female anchor child.
Scottish descent by way of Mexico.
How 'bout you India in a Shanty?
Nope, liar......you are rico or his significant other BECAUSE you write the same garbage and gibberish. So rico or Mrs rico go screw each other AND STAY AT IT and stop wasting your time here. Don't forget the birth control! we sure as hell don't need any more like you (uneducated) running around. LOL!
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3626 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. Mexicans are not the Spanish. They are Spanish-speaking Native Americans, for the most part.
the issue is about ILLEGAL aliens. not just illegal mexicans in the country, genius. but you wouldn't know that being as brain dead, stupid as you are.

as for deportation not being feasible, the usa did it 3 times in the past century, they can do it again. again, someone as brain dead, stupid as you wouldn't be able to comprehend it being possible. I can understand that.

obviously, your loyalties are not with the usa. so, get the fu#k out of the country. you don't belong.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3627 Dec 23, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the issue is about ILLEGAL aliens. not just illegal mexicans in the country, genius. but you wouldn't know that being as brain dead, stupid as you are.
as for deportation not being feasible, the usa did it 3 times in the past century, they can do it again. again, someone as brain dead, stupid as you wouldn't be able to comprehend it being possible. I can understand that.
obviously, your loyalties are not with the usa. so, get the fu#k out of the country. you don't belong.
Naturally a coward like you never expresses such opinions in person... boy.

No, mass deportation today can not happen, and if you can't figure out why, then your racism has eaten most of your brain.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3628 Dec 23, 2013
Ugly AmeriKKKans here on Topix as elsewhere online, demonstrate clearly that the anti-immigrant sentiment in the USA is held by RACISTS!!!

ALL such sentiment and activism is RACIST!!!

They are enemies of humanity, and should be given Nürnberg trials.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3629 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>Naturally a coward like you never expresses such opinions in person... boy.

No, mass deportation today can not happen, and if you can't figure out why, then your racism has eaten most of your brain.
It's occurred before in other countries.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3630 Dec 23, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Struck a nerve it seems.
What did I say that was 'racist'?
(it is always the true racists who accuse others and call others names LOL)
YES they can be deported or encouraged to leave on their own when our laws are finally enforced.
You fools have been saying amnesty is just around the corner for YEARS.
Not going to happen. Why should we reward lawbreakers when there are millions who are waiting to come here the correct way?
The illegals who are here are mostly low skilled and low educated and would end being an even BIGGER burdon on our hard working American families.
Why do you hate America?
Why do you cheerlead for lawlessness?
To deport 12 million immigrants would proably require a Fascist state. Then the chikckens will really come home to roost.
Naturalization, with citizenship rights and responsibilites is the only sane, civilized and democratic way to go.
Xenophobia is for loons, fascists, racists and other maniacal totalitarians
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3631 Dec 23, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I
You can call yourself Ish Tov, but your are NOT an ish tov, you are a walking piece of bleeding-heart liberal mierde. I hope you have the worst Christmas of your life. But, then again, you don't celebrate Christmas do you, you self-hating J.
Holla Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3632 Dec 23, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> To deport 12 million immigrants would proably require a Fascist state. Then the chikckens will really come home to roost.
Naturalization, with citizenship rights and responsibilites is the only sane, civilized and democratic way to go.
Xenophobia is for loons, fascists, racists and other maniacal totalitarians
Keep spouting of the liberal line that the US cannot deport eleven million parasitic vermin. Take away their jobs, throw their anchor bastards out of the public schools, make it illegal to wire money to Mexico and Central America without a license. Put employers of wet backs in jail and close their companies. Take a way their cellphones (the FCC owns the airways). Require payment in full for anything other than a life threatening condition at all emergent rooms. Confiscate personal and employers' vehicles driven by wet backs without licenses. Give ME the job a wet back removal czar and they will be a memory in a year. Roaches are hard to get rid of, but we can do it America! If that makes us fascists, than so be it!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#3633 Dec 23, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
It's occurred before in other countries.
The Turks did this to the Armenians, the Germans to jews and others. But what kind of REGIMES were able to do these things?
Mass deprotation would probably mean teh extirpation of what few civil liberties are left.
Yes, it's possible as an historial nightmare. And if we Blacks watched while this happened(or even support it), guess who would be NEXT on the fascist hit list?
The Black conservattive is an enemy of the peolple. Like Chief Buthelezi in South Africa. Like the COINTELPRO operatives.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#3634 Dec 23, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spouting of the liberal line that the US cannot deport eleven million parasitic vermin. Take away their jobs, throw their anchor bastards out of the public schools, make it illegal to wire money to Mexico and Central America without a license. Put employers of wet backs in jail and close their companies. Take a way their cellphones (the FCC owns the airways). Require payment in full for anything other than a life threatening condition at all emergent rooms. Confiscate personal and employers' vehicles driven by wet backs without licenses. Give ME the job a wet back removal czar and they will be a memory in a year. Roaches are hard to get rid of, but we can do it America! If that makes us fascists, than so be it!
Meanwhile, you spout the Nazi line advocating MASS REPRESSION. Notice this reactionary speaks of immigrants as vermin and roaches--which is similar to the way Nazis referred to Jews and other members of so-called races. The same way, as Fanon obseved, the European colonizers referred to native Algerians...The same way racists often talk about Black Americans.
Let this be a WARNING to Black Americans. If you join with the reactionaries, or even take an attitude of indifference, you're digging your own graves. SOLIDARITY, yes. Xenophobia, no,

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3635 Dec 23, 2013
Those claiming that the immigrants are a drag on this society don't know the facts. It is estimated that legalizing them and securing all their taxes would cause an increase in the rate of deficit reduction.

I've interacted economically with immigrants, taught their children, lived in their neighborhoods. Good people.

So much preferable to homegrown USA Yank racist nitwits.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#3636 Dec 23, 2013
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>... you are a walking piece of bleeding-heart liberal mierde

mierda*

Lol

As it applies to Full of Ish ...

mierda de toro artista
One Repugnant

Van Nuys, CA

#3637 Dec 23, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, liar......you are rico or his significant other BECAUSE you write the same garbage and gibberish. So rico or Mrs rico go screw each other AND STAY AT IT and stop wasting your time here. Don't forget the birth control! we sure as hell don't need any more like you (uneducated) running around. LOL!
A little touchy, aren't ya India?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Chilli J 3,618
News Donald Trump Targets Illegal Aliens: - We Are a... (Nov '15) 15 min Nopal 94
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 19 min Frankie Rizzo 942
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 39 min jimmy krack korn 141,597
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 41 min Nopal 6,692
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 45 min Synque 10
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 57 min Nopal 322
More from around the web