Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Comments
3,001 - 3,020 of 4,025 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2014

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3576 Oct 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. "Racist" could mean just about anything to some people. It is a word most often used to try to stop legitimate debate. It's so cliché.
That's the favorite lie of racist criminals like you: pretend the crime doesn't exist.

Oh but it does. It's a social disease, bigotry between groups.

You as a racist are worthless subhuman drek.

Boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3577 Oct 7, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny to claim that Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for "10,000 years" that's TEN THOUSAND YEARS. Mexico has been a nation for less time than the US. Before the Spaniards colonized, it was filled with war-mongering, cannibalistic tribes.
Wrong, racist subhuman scum.

The modern Mexican nation is not the beginning of Mexican history, ignorant gringa fool.

Numerous civilizations, the influence for civilizations to the north in what is now the USA, and in the Caribbean and S America. Domestication of more food crops than anywhere else. Science in many areas more advanced than that of Europe at the time of conquest.

Europe was full of war-mongering perverts who designed intricate and perverse tortures for women they called “witches”, fought endless wars, had a social system which brutally ground down the peasant majority, was ruled by a fundamentalist religious orthodoxy which suppressed people and culture...

And then there's your Yankwank culture---Twinkies and Chevrolets.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3578 Oct 7, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
www.questconnect.org
People
Mexico ’s population has grown at a tremendous rate. Today’s population is about 105 million. 20 years ago it was 67 million. That is a 64% increase in only 20 years. Of even more concern is the growth of the cities, which attract thousands of newcomers from the impoverished countryside every day. Mexico City with its population of 20 million people attracts 2,000 migrants daily. 75% of Mexico ’s people live in the cities.
Mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%
Ethnic Groups
The overwhelmingly largest ethnic group in Mexico is the Mestizos who are of mixed Spanish and Indian ancestry. They control most of the money and the power. The next largest group is the indigenous population who largely retain their sense of distinct identity. The Mexican government recognizes 56 different indigenous groups and these cultures that have survived largely because of their rural isolation. These people are generally poor and their main wealth is traditional and spiritual and their way of life filled with communal customs and rituals.
That is a very basic bit of info about Mexico, and not entirely accurate. Why are you posting this? I have a graduate education in things Mexican. Why would I need a bigoted halfwitted gringa pig like you to educate me?

Truly you are deluded.

Gringa salada.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3579 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is not a valid concept. Looking at human relationships as revealed by DNA, we do not see humans grouping into the “races” in which idiots like you believe.
Boy.
No actually we do. Even when looking at DNA we see clusters that correspond to intuitive notions of race.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3580 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the favorite lie of racist criminals like you: pretend the crime doesn't exist.
Oh but it does. It's a social disease, bigotry between groups.
You as a racist are worthless subhuman drek.
Boy.
http://tinyurl.com/n6fp9nj
Windycitygirl

Indianapolis, IN

#3581 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very basic bit of info about Mexico, and not entirely accurate. Why are you posting this? I have a graduate education in things Mexican. Why would I need a bigoted halfwitted gringa pig like you to educate me?
Truly you are deluded.
Gringa salada.
A graduate education in things Mexican. Wow, that IS impressive! Mexico is a cesspool. Mexicans breed like rabbits, they are short, dirty skinned people with oddly oversized heads. Nothing good ever came out of Mexico-the toilet of the Americas.

Boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3582 Oct 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually we do. Even when looking at DNA we see clusters that correspond to intuitive notions of race.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
“clusters”, lol. But not discrete clusters, not corresponding to the “races” in which you and other racists believe. And the fact is that DNA does not show a clustering into “black” and “white” as you believe.

In addition to the failure of DNA to confirm “races”, the traits used to identify them don't co-vary. You find them mixed and scrambled all over the globe.

Clearly you're a racist (therefore subhuman scum) who needs for “race” to exist to validate your pathetic existence.

You represent the dregs of humanity, a racist sociopathic misfit.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3583 Oct 7, 2013
Connedservative bulldooky.

I call you racist because you have expressed bigotry toward other ethnic groups, notably Mexicans. It's that simple.

You've won none, nor are winning any debate. You simply spew your snarky racism and I then point out what a worthless piece of garbage you really are, and so it goes, welcome to Topix.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3584 Oct 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree as well. The NY Times is racist.
examples?

Level 7

Location hidden

#3585 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
“clusters”, lol. But not discrete clusters, not corresponding to the “races” in which you and other racists believe. And the fact is that DNA does not show a clustering into “black” and “white” as you believe.
In addition to the failure of DNA to confirm “races”, the traits used to identify them don't co-vary. You find them mixed and scrambled all over the globe.
Clearly you're a racist (therefore subhuman scum) who needs for “race” to exist to validate your pathetic existence.
You represent the dregs of humanity, a racist sociopathic misfit.
If anything, those studies do help confirm race. Whether or not these clusters are distinct or not does not matter. Race exists. Get over it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3586 Oct 7, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text> examples?
I wasn't being serious. I was just mocking people like Ish Tov.
JohnPhazer

Raleigh, NC

#3587 Oct 7, 2013
Please Join us!
Immigration Roundtable for Reform
When: Friday, October 11 @ 1:00 pm
Where: Henderson County Public Library
301 N. Washington Street,
Hendersonville, NC 28739

Panelists & Attendees will include industry leaders from Agriculture, Business, Law
Enforcement, Faith-Based Groups & Higher Education including;
Dr. Scott Thompson of Fruitland Baptist Bible College
Mark Williams, Executive Director, Agribusiness of Henderson County
Marco Roldan, Owner, El Mandado Supermarket

Level 3

Location hidden

#3588 Oct 7, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything, those studies do help confirm race. Whether or not these clusters are distinct or not does not matter. Race exists. Get over it.
LOL!!!...doesn't matter. LOL... race exists because you insist that it does.

It doesn't work that way, sociopathic boy.

Go look at a chart of mtDNA and Y-DNA haplogroups, boy.

Race doesn't exist. Racism, unfortunately, does.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3589 Oct 7, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny to claim that Mexico has been the cultural center of North America for "10,000 years" that's TEN THOUSAND YEARS. Mexico has been a nation for less time than the US. Before the Spaniards colonized, it was filled with war-mongering, cannibalistic tribes.
LOL! OneRep
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3590 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly you are deluded.
Gringa salada.
A graduate education in 'things Mexican',??? jajaja, viejo idiota.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3591 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!...doesn't matter. LOL... race exists because you insist that it does.
It doesn't work that way, sociopathic boy.
Go look at a chart of mtDNA and Y-DNA haplogroups, boy.
Race doesn't exist. Racism, unfortunately, does.
It's not just me who says that race exists. Most people, and indeed, common sense says that it does. Hell, our government says that it does. The burden of proof is on you. Race is highly politicized, and it is the subject of a common denialism of the Left.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3592 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly you are deluded.
Gringa salada.
What? "a graduate education in things mexican" educated where?
Level 5

Location hidden

#3593 Oct 7, 2013
Ish Tov is the love child of La India Maria and Memin Penguin, but without their charm.

Highly doubtful that you have any education beyond tech school, since you aren't able to offer any proof that you're a critical thinker.

Your arguments are simplistic at best.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3595 Oct 7, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> What? "a graduate education in things mexican" educated where?
Probably Cal Tech, majoring in Chicano studies, with a minor in butt-wipery.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3596 Oct 7, 2013
oh, sorry, I don't mean to offend your ethno-centric studies, I meant to say minor in 'lava-colas'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Quirky 255,909
ICE resumes deportations from New Mexico center 2 hr Asian Guy 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,498
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 4 hr Billy baroo 83
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 4 hr the Light 73
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 5 hr Confucius 201
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 5 hr ronnie 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••