Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4022 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3516 Oct 5, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're being too kind. Although both might be nuts, I think that Ish Tov is his own special brand. Too bad he doesn't type in 'disappearing' font, he could furiously type away and when he hits the post comment box, it all disappears into the great cloud. That way, he can still feel like he's accomplished something, but the rest of us don't have to be subjected to his regurgitations.
He has been described by some as a "keyboard warrior." What you describe when you talk about disappearing font actually sounds like what happens when Topix shadow bans you. I've had this happen a few times to me. What happens is your post appears to go through and be posted on the forum to you, but it doesn't appear to anyone else. The only way you can tell is by accessing the forum from a different computer that posted it. When my posts have been shadow banned it's usually because I posted links to other websites.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3517 Oct 5, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
Only the lowest sort of bigoted fascist would advocate establishing an official language in a country on much of whose territory Spanish was spoken first, not to mention a few hundred Native languages...
Such an action is nothing but a slap in the face at the millions who speak other languages here, and at those such as me who are far smarter than the average Yank wank and are multilingual.
Take your racist symbolism and shove it deep, and, morons, it wouldn't help if you'd learn Castilian... though I know how hard that is for Yank wanks.
No matter what language was spoken here first we do need to have an official language. As English has been spoken by the majority here for a long time that imo should be the language used. The tower of Babel is a good example of having different languages.
Having said that I also know how hard it is for some to learn a new language so I also believe that we should still provide translation for different languages as needed.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3518 Oct 5, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what language was spoken here first we do need to have an official language. As English has been spoken by the majority here for a long time that imo should be the language used. The tower of Babel is a good example of having different languages.
Having said that I also know how hard it is for some to learn a new language so I also believe that we should still provide translation for different languages as needed.
The person you are responding to is a Francophile. And in France, the French language is the only official language. God bless them for it, even though there are non-French speakers there.

Here is a trade-off I suggest. Get rid of all the non-white people out of Europe, especially the Muz, and send them our way. We can deal with them. Ensure all third world warm bodies get sent our way, and Europe gets left alone. I would take that in a heartbeat.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3519 Oct 6, 2013
They need to speak louder, as there are too many in their community who are still clueless as to how this invasion negatively impacts them.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3520 Oct 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I could do the same to you with my glock.
That clown is getting desperate to remain relevant. I imagine him to be a 200 lb. mamma's boy whose glory days are behind him. Probably chases food trucks around the neighborhood.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3521 Oct 6, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He blames gringos for his woes, not necessarily whitey. Ostensibly he hates all yanks equally, but I suspect he possibly does reserve a special hatred for "whitey." I don't know. But he has used the most foul language and expressed the most horrid, gruesome fantasies toward one of the nicest, most civil and sweet posters on here, someone who gets along with just about everybody. The poster I'm talking about is a white woman, and he said some things to her that I won't repeat but I will say they involved wishing sexual assault on her.
Wow, sounds like he's empowered over the net, the type of person if confronted in real life would run away and hide.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3522 Oct 6, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been described by some as a "keyboard warrior." What you describe when you talk about disappearing font actually sounds like what happens when Topix shadow bans you. I've had this happen a few times to me. What happens is your post appears to go through and be posted on the forum to you, but it doesn't appear to anyone else. The only way you can tell is by accessing the forum from a different computer that posted it. When my posts have been shadow banned it's usually because I posted links to other websites.
Very clever censorship model then, humoring the ill-humored I suppose. I've seen links to other websites posted here lots, why the selective censorship?
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3523 Oct 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
my ancestors came across the bering sea from asia centuries ago to claim the americas.
therefore, this land is rightfully mine. and I have the right to force all those who lay claim to said lands hundreds of years after my ancestors first claimed it.
Yawn.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3524 Oct 6, 2013
Juan Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians are known to have "miniature" guns,
They can barely tickle their mates.
Better than reaching for their prima de segundo nivel. Why is it that latinos don't see a problem with dating/marrying their second cousins? Hey, at least the Jose Manuela de la O Marquez de Marquez doesn't have to change the monogramming on her towels, since she just married her cousin Jose Manuel de la O Marquez
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3525 Oct 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been incredibly stupid.
My favorite was the Tea Partier with the sign,“Get your govt hands off my Medicare!”
Fox News is now calling it “The Obama Shutdown”, and claiming that Republicans are heroically defending WW2 vets from Obamacare!
They might as well just make Fox News a 24-hr cartoon.
Priceless.
fase nuova

Orange, CA

#3526 Oct 6, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than reaching for their prima de segundo nivel. Why is it that latinos don't see a problem with dating/marrying their second cousins? Hey, at least the Jose Manuela de la O Marquez de Marquez doesn't have to change the monogramming on her towels, since she just married her cousin Jose Manuel de la O Marquez
I keep hearing that, but I don't know of any latino who dates or is married to his 2nd cousin.
What do you mean by "Segundo nivel"? I know what it means literally, I just had never seen it used in that context.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3527 Oct 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I could do the same to you with my glock.
Is it true about the tiny size that chinqs have?

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3528 Oct 6, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are a piece of work, and obviously of low intellect. I refuse to communicate any further with you as I feel that I lose IQ points with every interaction. Adios maricon!
In other words, you're a coward and of low intelligence and know you can't stand up to me...

...boy.

You have no argument, just bigotry and typical Yank snarkiness. You're the perfect example of the lowlife idiotic media-inculcated Yank wank.

Run and hide, coward! Imbecile.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3529 Oct 6, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what language was spoken here first we do need to have an official language. As English has been spoken by the majority here for a long time that imo should be the language used. The tower of Babel is a good example of having different languages.
No such need exists. That's about as useful as passing a law banning the burning of the flag. A distraction.

“Official” language, lol. You think that will stop me from speaking other languages? Me or the 30 million other Castilian speakers in the USA? Dream on, bigotboy. I'll speak it in your face and make sure to spit as I speak.

“should be the language used”, lol... used for what? Translation? Then ballots should be in other languages, obviously, and businesses of course will continue to use other languages when it serves their marketing model...

So what exactly do you want? It seems like nothing but an empty statement by which you can deliver a vicarious and cowardly slap in the face to people speaking other languages.

Chíngate. A la porra, cabrón.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3530 Oct 6, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
The person you are responding to is a Francophile. And in France, the French language is the only official language. God bless them for it, even though there are non-French speakers there.
Here is a trade-off I suggest. Get rid of all the non-white people out of Europe, especially the Muz, and send them our way. We can deal with them. Ensure all third world warm bodies get sent our way, and Europe gets left alone. I would take that in a heartbeat.
The French model is not a good one to follow. French hypercentralization has damaged the regions, and language suppression has resulted in the near disappearance of Catalan and Provençal in France.

The Spanish model is better. In Catalonia they conduct business and politics in Catalan.

I am not aware of the situation in Brittany, but I'll bet that Bréton is used in the public sphere.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3531 Oct 6, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're being too kind. Although both might be nuts, I think that Ish Tov is his own special brand. Too bad he doesn't type in 'disappearing' font, he could furiously type away and when he hits the post comment box, it all disappears into the great cloud. That way, he can still feel like he's accomplished something, but the rest of us don't have to be subjected to his regurgitations.
You seem bent out of shape, boy. You wish to restrict my free speech because you can't deal with my arguments? This indicates that you are:

1. a colossal schmuck
2. an idiot
3. a coward

yep.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3532 Oct 6, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, sounds like he's empowered over the net, the type of person if confronted in real life would run away and hide.
Think so, boy?

Try it.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3533 Oct 6, 2013
fase nuova wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep hearing that, but I don't know of any latino who dates or is married to his 2nd cousin.
What do you mean by "Segundo nivel"? I know what it means literally, I just had never seen it used in that context.
That means second cousin, it's actually a running joke in Mexico, I've heard it said about small town folk. Kind of the way we crack jokes about the backwoods here in the US "queue the banjo".
Level 5

Location hidden

#3534 Oct 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Think so, boy?
Try it.
I'm a woman, but how would you know that? However, it's plain to see that you're a deluded wanker.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3535 Oct 6, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're a coward and of low intelligence and know you can't stand up to me...
...boy.
You have no argument, just bigotry and typical Yank snarkiness. You're the perfect example of the lowlife idiotic media-inculcated Yank wank.
Run and hide, coward! Imbecile.
Please self-deport and take Justin Beiber with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... 22 min Anonymous 54
News On H1B Visas: Scott Walker Will Fight For Ameri... 28 min Synque 18
News Reports from Cuba: Deportees in their own country 35 min L I G E R 1
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 45 min Synque 98
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 119
News Paul LePage Blames Undocumented Immigrants For ... 2 hr ronnie 15
News States Call For Increased Oversight Of Obama Ad... 3 hr ronnie 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Crazy Beautiful 138,172
More from around the web