Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3496 Oct 4, 2013
Herman Cain says the NY times is a racist newspaper, Mia Love agrees

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3497 Oct 4, 2013
Your proud Independent Neomarxist

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3498 Oct 4, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
Herman Cain says the NY times is a racist newspaper, Mia Love agrees
I agree as well. The NY Times is racist.

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3499 Oct 4, 2013
At least half the Tea Party is on Medicare.

Interesting that the no-spending connedservatives never mention farm subsidies, which are not going to the family farm but to agribiz.

OMG everything is a lie!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3500 Oct 4, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
At least half the Tea Party is on Medicare.
Interesting that the no-spending connedservatives never mention farm subsidies, which are not going to the family farm but to agribiz.
OMG everything is a lie!
Good point.

Only government spending that benefits them is off limits, and somehow different from the "handouts" that other people get.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3501 Oct 4, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ish Tov is probably better known as Barros Serrano, or Sinajuavi. He's a fixture on the Topix African American Forum -- not sure if you are reading this thread from the that forum or another forum since threads like these appear on more than one Topix forum at a time.
Ish Tov has stated that he has been involved with the Chicano movement. He does not state his ethnicity on Topix even though many users have asked, and he refuses to do so. He claims that he does not divulge his ethnicity because he does not want people to use ethnic slurs toward him. However, after reading his many posts, I believe it's because he doesn't have an ethnicity. Some posters firmly believe he is either Mexican, Jewish, or both. He denies both. From what I gather his ethnic background involves some kind of Mestizo along with some white and black heritage. The Jewish thing comes from the fact that he used to be married to a Jewess and lived with her in a Jewish community.
His story reads like a really bad Mexican novela. More than likely, this guy lives in his mom's basement and is chronically unemployed. Probably blames 'whitey' for all of his woes, shameful behavior at any rate, its sad how trolls hijack these threads and end up cluttering with nonsense. While he's spending his time railing against the US, our government is shut down, people are struggling even more and we are imploding. That's ok for this guy though, the more money spent on entitlement programs, the better for him, I guess.
Level 5

Location hidden

#3502 Oct 4, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican Party offers NO solutions to our healthcare mess, only opposition to any changes proposed by the Democrats.
Every other developed nation has universal access. That is what we must do, and will do. It amounts to nothing more than extending Medicare to the entire population.
Until that is done, the USA remains an uncivilized backwater $hithole.
They also pay the taxes to show for it, why don't you leave? I'll bet France will take you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3503 Oct 4, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
His story reads like a really bad Mexican novela. More than likely, this guy lives in his mom's basement and is chronically unemployed. Probably blames 'whitey' for all of his woes, shameful behavior at any rate, its sad how trolls hijack these threads and end up cluttering with nonsense. While he's spending his time railing against the US, our government is shut down, people are struggling even more and we are imploding. That's ok for this guy though, the more money spent on entitlement programs, the better for him, I guess.
He blames gringos for his woes, not necessarily whitey. Ostensibly he hates all yanks equally, but I suspect he possibly does reserve a special hatred for "whitey." I don't know. But he has used the most foul language and expressed the most horrid, gruesome fantasies toward one of the nicest, most civil and sweet posters on here, someone who gets along with just about everybody. The poster I'm talking about is a white woman, and he said some things to her that I won't repeat but I will say they involved wishing sexual assault on her.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3504 Oct 4, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
They also pay the taxes to show for it, why don't you leave? I'll bet France will take you.
Typical dimwitted Yank.

The USA family gets a 2nd mortgage to pay for medical care for an unexpected condition, now can barely afford dinner, but at least their taxes didn't go up!

You're the sort of sociopath who would have people dying for lack of treatment (which occurs regularly in the USA) so you don't pay a dollar in tax.

F U filthy lowlife Yank scum.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3505 Oct 4, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
He blames gringos for his woes, not necessarily whitey. Ostensibly he hates all yanks equally, but I suspect he possibly does reserve a special hatred for "whitey." I don't know. But he has used the most foul language and expressed the most horrid, gruesome fantasies toward one of the nicest, most civil and sweet posters on here, someone who gets along with just about everybody. The poster I'm talking about is a white woman, and he said some things to her that I won't repeat but I will say they involved wishing sexual assault on her.
Another dumbed-down Yank wank.

Are you a psychoanalyst, boy? You think you're reading my mind? Is it a hallucination?

LOL!!!

Ah poor sensitive wanky Yanks... you can wish deathsquads and neo-feudalism on the world but boo hoo if you get a response.

Dumbass Yank.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3506 Oct 4, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Only government spending that benefits them is off limits, and somehow different from the "handouts" that other people get.
Yes, it's been incredibly stupid.

My favorite was the Tea Partier with the sign,“Get your govt hands off my Medicare!”

Fox News is now calling it “The Obama Shutdown”, and claiming that Republicans are heroically defending WW2 vets from Obamacare!

They might as well just make Fox News a 24-hr cartoon.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3507 Oct 4, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid misfit.

Yeah you have it all figured out.

First, EVERYONE online lives in Mommy's basement and is chronically unemployed, didn't you figure that out yet?

You pathetic and typically ugly AmeriKKKan racist turd, boy! You need to be flushed.

The more the USA eliminates its horrendous wealth disparity (oh but you're a multimillionaire, right?), provides healthcare for all, and in other ways pulls itself UP to the level of the rest of the developed world, from France to Israel to Japan to New Zealand, ALL superior societies to the pathetic backasswards neo-feudal craphole U$A.

You're no better than any Nazi, boy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3508 Oct 4, 2013
Only the lowest sort of bigoted fascist would advocate establishing an official language in a country on much of whose territory Spanish was spoken first, not to mention a few hundred Native languages...

Such an action is nothing but a slap in the face at the millions who speak other languages here, and at those such as me who are far smarter than the average Yank wank and are multilingual.

Take your racist symbolism and shove it deep, and, morons, it wouldn't help if you'd learn Castilian... though I know how hard that is for Yank wanks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3509 Oct 4, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention, he's been caught on tape:

Level 5

Location hidden

#3510 Oct 5, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical dimwitted Yank.
The USA family gets a 2nd mortgage to pay for medical care for an unexpected condition, now can barely afford dinner, but at least their taxes didn't go up!
You're the sort of sociopath who would have people dying for lack of treatment (which occurs regularly in the USA) so you don't pay a dollar in tax.
F U filthy lowlife Yank scum.
God, you are a piece of work, and obviously of low intellect. I refuse to communicate any further with you as I feel that I lose IQ points with every interaction. Adios maricon!
Level 5

Location hidden

#3511 Oct 5, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention, he's been caught on tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vj52AEFk8l4XX
Oh, you're being too kind. Although both might be nuts, I think that Ish Tov is his own special brand. Too bad he doesn't type in 'disappearing' font, he could furiously type away and when he hits the post comment box, it all disappears into the great cloud. That way, he can still feel like he's accomplished something, but the rest of us don't have to be subjected to his regurgitations.
Juan Republic

Orange, CA

#3512 Oct 5, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're being too kind. Although both might be nuts, I think that Ish Tov is his own special brand. Too bad he doesn't type in 'disappearing' font, he could furiously type away and when he hits the post comment box, it all disappears into the great cloud. That way, he can still feel like he's accomplished something, but the rest of us don't have to be subjected to his regurgitations.
I could make your sexual frustration disappear with a few strokes of my magic wand Chula....
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3513 Oct 5, 2013
Juan Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
I could make your sexual frustration disappear with a few strokes of my magic wand Chula....
I could do the same to you with my glock.
Juan Republic

Orange, CA

#3514 Oct 5, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians are known to have "miniature" guns,
They can barely tickle their mates.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3515 Oct 5, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jon Stewart slams Trump, Palin speeches. Is a b... 17 min serfs up 5
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 24 min The real zeke 33
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 43 min Dave 20
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 51 min barefoot2626 381
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr OneRepublic 1,473
Study: Valleya s unauthorized immigrants mostly... 2 hr Who 3
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 3 hr Jaimie 1,603
More from around the web