Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3393 Sep 30, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
You don't expect any to buy that fish story? LOL
It is the internet and bullies such as he and you can make up endless self glorifying tales. Duh!
Did you lose sleep over your reply? Idiot and no Savant.
Well if you want to insist that he is Mexican, the burden of PROOF is on you. That is an elementary principle of REASON, which you would understand if you were as intelligent and informed as the one who who think is an idiot and no Savant.
Now either you rise up to my level or fall in muy evaluation of you.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3394 Sep 30, 2013
Kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
No sir, it is you who is sooooo wrong on so many levels. You said that the indentured servants put themselves in slavery to survive, remember the words "put themselves into slavery to survive", African Americans did not put themselves into slavery to survive. Indentured servants also were placed there to pay off debts and could eventually be freed, African Americans could not. African Americans were forced into slavery and were not paid for building Washington, D.C. Montecello, or other plantations. They picked crops, sugar cane, cotton, et al from sunup till sundown under blazing heat, inclimate weather, with numerous whip beatings, castrations, rapes, and other imaginables. You said "When one is used to work, slave in fields, clean houses, watch children, do gardens, etc. Paid low wages, money taken from you for Government use that you will never have the benefit from it" you are talking about the work African Americans used to do before the illegal aliens came. You got your story all wrong although I admire your passion in stretching the truth. There is no comparison to African American slavery to illegal immigration. That is comparing apples to oranges. Illegal immigrants came by choice and accepted low wages placing unskilled whites, blacks, and all else in between out of work. They chose to take that salary undercutting minimum wage citizens because it was more than they made in Latin American countries. This was still wrong since the U.S. has a method to apply to come to the U.S. legally and they choose to circumvent it and "demand" that we treat them special. All immigrants are welcome here as long as they come legally and go through the correct process. No, it's not modern day slavery, it the greed of the illegal immigrant and the people who employ them. Next thing you know people will be comparing illegal aliens to the Holocaust. There is no comparison, plain and simple. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig! It's not slavery, it's the almighty dollar called GREED!
Wrong. Your self-centered view of history maligns other groups.

So you're claiming the virtual slavery of indentured servitude was chosen? Sure, and the poverty of the English peasants and factory workers was chosen too, right?

Illegal immigrants are not here by choice. They are forced by poverty and hunger. They are caught in a system which is an evolved form of Jim Crow... instead of abusing people in the labor force for being black, they abuse them for their immigration status. Same result: low wages which benefit employers, workers who cannot complain or seek justice.

The illegal immigrant worker is precisely analogous to the black Jim Crow worker.

They don't CHOOSE their low pay, lol... just because they're oppressed economically even worse in Mexico doesn't make it their choice.

You are naive. All immigrants are NOT given a legal path to enter. The unskilled laborer will never get a visa. It is necessary to enter illegally. Greed of the immigrant?FU. By that logic Dr. King's struggle was nothing but “the greed of the black man”, eh?

You can deny the oppression of other peoples, but that only reveals you as a brainwashed puppet of the oppressor.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3395 Sep 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you want to insist that he is Mexican, the burden of PROOF is on you. That is an elementary principle of REASON, which you would understand if you were as intelligent and informed as the one who who think is an idiot and no Savant.
Now either you rise up to my level or fall in muy evaluation of you.
I always thought it would be funny when passing through one of the Border Patrol checkpoints on the highway in NM, when he asks, Are you a USA citizen, Sir?, to answer,“¡Simón!¿Cómo no?” in a total rural ranchero accent.

But I figure, why get arrested...

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3396 Sep 30, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of the reason "Mexican" has become a slur. There are breeder Mex's and Carpet bagger Mex's and Murdering Rapists Mexicans. ALL from Mexico as well. The trash Mexihell can't easily dispose of, they toss on the Americans. Along with the baggage of their unwanted spawn. No southern or Northern distinctions in Mexico, all the same. The elite that run it and the peons that flee it. Brainwashed fools and pawns. SO much to embrace!
So, your thinking is that the poorest most desperate people are scum?

Black racists say that about the whites who came to America, that they were the scum of Europe, prisoners, etc. But of course all that means is that they were the poorest of peasants, desperate and abused.

So hate them, you filthy bigoted elitist piece of crap.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3397 Sep 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> but Sina is not Mexican, though admires their culture a lot.
I admire cultures I know the most, basically. Currently I'm hanging mostly with AA's and meeting a lot of cool people, so I'm admiring them too.

I knew Spanish from childhood, so it was natural for me to gravitate toward various latinos. Once I was out West, I just naturally drifted into the Mexican community. In the East, when I was young, people would exclaim about how smart I was, ooooh and you can speak other languages!

Then I get to California and if I hang with Mexican kids at school the whites harass me. When older, if I speak Spanish in public the whites (and sometimes blacks) give me dirty looks and hostility.

As a lover of justice, naturally I reacted against this by joining with the chicanos in fighting against oppression, so I ended up in the chicano movement, including UFW and other groups. I had the good fortune to become acquainted with a great freedom fighter, Dolores Huerta.

I have no fetish for Mexicans. But I know their culture, I'm comfortable and familiar in their cultural context, and so why should I not gravitate toward them? I like them better than I like gringos, ok...

Now online I get the same crap as in California from the racists... how DARE I understand the Mexican side of the argument, how DARE I defend them against the mighty whitey gringo???!!!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3398 Sep 30, 2013
Juan wrote:
Illegal in your mind, undocumented in mine.
These racists love to find abusive and insulting terms for immigrants. They can call them all kind of scum and then pretend they're not racist. Yet in between their sterilized code racism comes the real racist attitudes... their culture is inferior, their presence hurts the USA, etc. Pure BS and pure racism.

I know these immigrants. They are undocumented. I know them as hard workers. I have taught 100's of their children (I have been a bilingual teacher under various job titles for a long time). I think of those people and their children in positive terms, because they are good people.

Don't argue, racists. I know them. You do not. You can't even speak their language. You have no clue what is going on.

So shut up.

Juan is right. They are undocumented. And soon they will have documents. 11 million new "Americans". good. They are a benefit to this country.¡Bienvenidos hermanos!

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3399 Sep 30, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The problem with Mexico is that it lost wars. Obama wants the United States to feel their pain.
After Putin delivers a smack down, he can read the teleprompter toothless.
Oh, and now we have suddenly Putin doing what Obama wants, via diplomacy, something Republicans can't comprehend, and furthermore the Iranian Pres coming up kissy kissy let's be friends... LOL!!! So much for that aspect of your racist spew.

The problem with Mexico is centuries of exploitation and control by Spain, France, UK and USA.

Learn history, boy.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3400 Sep 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire cultures I know the most, basically. Currently I'm hanging mostly with AA's and meeting a lot of cool people, so I'm admiring them too.
I knew Spanish from childhood, so it was natural for me to gravitate toward various latinos. Once I was out West, I just naturally drifted into the Mexican community. In the East, when I was young, people would exclaim about how smart I was, ooooh and you can speak other languages!
Then I get to California and if I hang with Mexican kids at school the whites harass me. When older, if I speak Spanish in public the whites (and sometimes blacks) give me dirty looks and hostility.
As a lover of justice, naturally I reacted against this by joining with the chicanos in fighting against oppression, so I ended up in the chicano movement, including UFW and other groups. I had the good fortune to become acquainted with a great freedom fighter, Dolores Huerta.
I have no fetish for Mexicans. But I know their culture, I'm comfortable and familiar in their cultural context, and so why should I not gravitate toward them? I like them better than I like gringos, ok...
Now online I get the same crap as in California from the racists... how DARE I understand the Mexican side of the argument, how DARE I defend them against the mighty whitey gringo???!!!
You joined with the chicanos? The problem with chicanos is there is too much gang banging even here in Texas. Their culture of vioence and machismo is what gets them in trouble. What did you do to comabt that, to keep young kids from joining gangs?? Seems like you like to pretend at being a chicano yourself, driving a lowrider etc?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3401 Sep 30, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Sinajuavi..,
US middle classes dug a hole for themselves by living above their means..he!! we also did it across the pond...it all adds to the debt we owe China et al.
I'm pissed becuase the working classes were duped into debt when the banks lowered their lending standards.
All we here about to-day is banks suing each other for selling bad paper and no one is going to jail....aint that a bitch.
Yep.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3402 Sep 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that the whitey gringo is an individual as all people are and they don't all dislike minorities.
Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3403 Sep 30, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
These racists love to find abusive and insulting terms for immigrants. They can call them all kind of scum and then pretend they're not racist. Yet in between their sterilized code racism comes the real racist attitudes... their culture is inferior, their presence hurts the USA, etc. Pure BS and pure racism.
I know these immigrants. They are undocumented. I know them as hard workers. I have taught 100's of their children (I have been a bilingual teacher under various job titles for a long time). I think of those people and their children in positive terms, because they are good people.
Don't argue, racists. I know them. You do not. You can't even speak their language. You have no clue what is going on.
So shut up.
Juan is right. They are undocumented. And soon they will have documents. 11 million new "Americans". good. They are a benefit to this country.¡Bienvenidos hermanos!
Yet another poser here. What a bunch of nonsense, probably another La Raza paid poster. What's the going rate these days?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3405 Oct 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind that the whitey gringo is an individual as all people are and they don't all dislike minorities.
talk about racist haters. it's obvious from the way you talk that you are white hispanic. la raza?

take your racist bullshit, and shove it up your as#.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3406 Oct 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You joined with the chicanos? The problem with chicanos is there is too much gang banging even here in Texas. Their culture of vioence and machismo is what gets them in trouble. What did you do to comabt that, to keep young kids from joining gangs?? Seems like you like to pretend at being a chicano yourself, driving a lowrider etc?
Moron everything is style and fad to you.

What did I do? I taught school. I taught them that it was better to seek college or job training than banging.

With my college friends, we engaged in activism against white racism such as yours.

Lowriders, lol... another stereotype. That's all chicanos do, right?

Like all you do is play with your tiny winky and cry.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3407 Oct 1, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another poser here. What a bunch of nonsense, probably another La Raza paid poster. What's the going rate these days?
You have nothing to say, so shut up.

And be grateful so many immigrants are coming to improve USA culture.

With jackasses like you around, it's collectively at a very low level.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Location hidden

#3408 Oct 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Keep in mind that the whitey gringo is an individual as all people are and they don't all dislike minorities.
I am well aware that not all whites are racists. Just most of the ones in Topix.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3409 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron everything is style and fad to you.
What did I do? I taught school. I taught them that it was better to seek college or job training than banging.
With my college friends, we engaged in activism against white racism such as yours.
Lowriders, lol... another stereotype. That's all chicanos do, right?
Like all you do is play with your tiny winky and cry.
You keep sounding more immature and mentally imbalanced each time.

What kind of self respecting grown man calls a penis a winky??? Sounds like you must have done a lot of your "teaching" in the playground with preschoolers, you depraved reject!

Level 4

Location hidden

#3410 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say, so shut up.
And be grateful so many immigrants are coming to improve USA culture.
LOL! Messicans are doing just the opposite. They cause an increase in crime, cause a lowering of educational standards, more spending on social programs, and the continued butchering of our English language and of our superior Anglo Saxon cultural norms and values.

Face it, you chose to be on the LOSING team in this battle. And the obvious reason is because you are so freaking DUMB! LMAO!
Brenda besson

United States

#3411 Oct 1, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Brenda besson

United States

#3412 Oct 1, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
talk about racist haters. it's obvious from the way you talk that you are white hispanic. la raza?
take your racist bullshit, and shove it up your as#.
swears she is white american blonde blue eyes and nasty as hell,i had her for ghetto black.or in love with a mexican who cant get here lol
Brenda besson

United States

#3413 Oct 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text> You keep sounding more immature and mentally imbalanced each time.
What kind of self respecting grown man calls a penis a winky??? Sounds like you must have done a lot of your "teaching" in the playground with preschoolers, you depraved reject!
lol (boy),not man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Positronium Puckett 20,232
News California: The Crazy State 41 min positronium 330
News Sanctuary officials could get 5 years in prison... 1 hr NICK 109
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr usepa 16,843
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 2 hr General Kabaka Oba 374
News There is misinformation on flyers giving tips o... 2 hr Religion of peace 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr NotSoDivineMsM 149,259