Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3212 Aug 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is more scary to the USA than scum like you who live here seething with racism and completely unaware of what freedom means.
You're scum, a traitor, and have NO right to stand on this land.
You're worthless. Do your community and family a favor, and kill yourself today.
Again, you revel in you ignorant Hate. The American Indians knew what freedom was, and we know the illusion of it all too well.
We are not the COwards taunting other races, dumping our infants off by the Millions onto other races, then despising them.
Running and crying and demanding from another COuntry. We are not infants and COwards. That is you and that is yours.
Now, go dunk yourself in the RIo and make our day.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3213 Aug 11, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
The immigration reform bill would seem to be dead for now.
Perhaps it will be resurrected for the mid-term elections?
with the way things are going.. it won't be resurrected for at least 2 generations.

it's a good guess that the republicans will get control of the government in the not too distant future. and when they do, they will push through bills that will prevent anchor babies from being an issue to be debated anymore. they will stop dual citizenship. and they will make english the national language.

when that happens, there will be no concern about "immigration reform" ever again.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3214 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I could,BUT
I hate to see grown men cry.
If you were good at what you claim, you and yours would not be on others Lands.
Whose land is he on? You don't mean the land of Native Americans, do you?
Rightly or wrongly, that's who's land we're all on in the Americas.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3215 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you revel in you ignorant Hate. The American Indians knew what freedom was, and we know the illusion of it all too well.
We are not the COwards taunting other races, dumping our infants off by the Millions onto other races, then despising them.
Running and crying and demanding from another COuntry. We are not infants and COwards. That is you and that is yours.
If you are Native American, I guess there's a problem. Your land was taken forcibly by European colonizers and their descendants. I'm not sure what can be done about it now. It was wrong, criminally wrong. But what compensation is possible for such wrongs?
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3217 Aug 12, 2013
This is the broken promise summed in the concept of "4o acres and a mule":

After the Civil War, the federal occupation of the South as well as the Emancipation Proclamation and the Thirteenth Amendment liberated some four million blacks. But what were the hopes and dreams of these newly freed people?
What blacks wanted most of all, more than education and voting rights, was economic power, and they viewed landownership as the basis of economic power. Their demand for land, they argued, was reasonable and just. For one thing, they had paid for it through their military participation in the war: 186,000 blacks, most of them recruited or conscripted in the slave states, had served in the Union Army, and one-third of them were listed as missing or dead.

Blacks as soldiers had helped to bring the war to an end, and they felt they were entitled to some land. Some Radical Republicans including Charles Sumner, Thaddeus Stevens, and George W. Julian understood the need to grant land to the freed slaves. They argued that emancipation had to be accompanied by land confiscation from the planter class and land distribution to the newly freed blacks. The perpetuation of the large estates [on which slaves had formerly worked] would mean the development of a semi-feudal system based on the cheap labor of exploited and powerless blacks.

But Congress was only willing to grant them civil and political rights through the Fourteenth and Fifteenth amendments. The lawmakers rejected legislation for land distribution—known as the “40 Acres and a Mule” bill. Land should not be given to the freedmen, the New York Times argued, because they had to be taught the lessons of hard work, patience, and frugality. Editors of The Nation protested that land confiscation and distribution would violate the principle of property rights. During the war, however, forty thousand blacks had been granted land by military order. In 1864, after General Sherman completed his march to the sea, black leaders told him:“The way we can best take care of ourselves is to have land, and turn it and till it by our own labor.”

In response, General Sherman issued Special Field Order Number 15, which set aside large sections of South Carolina and Georgia for distribution to black people. They were given “possessory titles” to forty-acre lots, and the blacks believed they owned the land. But after the planters were pardoned by President Andrew Johnson, they began to reclaim the lands and force their former slaves to work for them. The black landowners resisted. Some of them declared they were prepared to defend their property with guns. Federal troops quickly crushed the resistance: seizing the lands, they tore up the freedman’s title papers and restored the land to the planter class.

Thus ended the possibility of real freedom.

No longer slaves, they became wage-earners or sharecroppers, working the land of their former masters in exchange for a part of the crop. Forced to buy goods from the planter’s store, they were trapped in a vicious economic cycle, making barely enough to pay off their debts
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3218 Aug 12, 2013
Wealth creates opportunity, and whether or not parents can achieve the American dream of home ownership, a car, and a mutual fund is one of the best predictors of whether their children will do the same. Right now, almost all black kids begin their adult lives with no assets whatsoever, that's not the case for white kids. If they don't have financial resources in hand, they have access to them through their families. Most black kids simply do not have that available to them. According to some researchers, as much as 80 percent of the wealth people accumulate over the course of their lifetimes actually begins as a gift from a relative. That gift can come in the form of a down payment on a first home, a college education, or an inheritance from a parent or grandparent. If you look at lack of wealth, you find it among all sectors of the population, but even disadvantaged whites can generate more wealth and pass it on from generation to generation than disadvantaged African Americans.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3219 Aug 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>If you are Native American, I guess there's a problem. Your land was taken forcibly by European colonizers and their descendants. I'm not sure what can be done about it now. It was wrong, criminally wrong. But what compensation is possible for such wrongs?
For one thing, the Govt could pay us the billions it owes us for our gas and oil. For another, over 200 Nations, we get one COngressional rep. Yeh, now that's an illusion of freedom. Not to mention the conditioning the masses get regarding us and the Truth of History.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3220 Aug 12, 2013
After the Blacks were freed, by whites, btw...they were given a Land in Africa to return to , most did not. Why is it they do never mention how many AMericans died to free them? It is always the same, all whites rich,etc. Plantation owners.
They didn't get their share of Indian Land, etc.
Big difference between choosing to stay and being forced onto reservations. Not just a zillion years back, either, as all you Imperialists like to imagine. MY lifetime is not that old. But once you have your way, History is re written to serve your agenda. Now that is Truth!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3221 Aug 12, 2013
And now more news on the immigration debacle that plagues the US:

Now Mexicans are claiming fear of drug cartels and are being granted asylum. All pitching the same story. Imagine that?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/mex...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3222 Aug 12, 2013
It is Obama's agenda to destroy America. What ever way he can. Too bad there was no choice during the Vote.

He has helped program these illegal Mexicans. He knows the weak spots of Americans. Not that he is one. But he is a great PUPPET for those behind this.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3223 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I could,BUT
I hate to see grown men cry.
If you were good at what you claim, you and yours would not be on others Lands.
You're the interloper on other peoples' lands, boy, not me.

And you're a rutting coward.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3224 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, the Govt could pay us the billions it owes us for our gas and oil. For another, over 200 Nations, we get one COngressional rep. Yeh, now that's an illusion of freedom. Not to mention the conditioning the masses get regarding us and the Truth of History.
But then, in your case, you being a filthy racist and wishing ill against people who mostly have more Native blood than you do, you whitewashed hypocrite, you really have no right to be here on this continent.

Get out.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3225 Aug 12, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
And now more news on the immigration debacle that plagues the US:
Now Mexicans are claiming fear of drug cartels and are being granted asylum. All pitching the same story. Imagine that?
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/mex...
The plague originates in the corporate boardroom. Corporate interests are behind the immigration situation, the out-sourcing, the low wages, the lack of healthcare, the use of bigotry to keep people divided who ought naturally to be allies...

But you're worried about low-wage immigrants? Why?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3226 Aug 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Whose land is he on? You don't mean the land of Native Americans, do you?
Rightly or wrongly, that's who's land we're all on in the Americas.
The evil red apple is referring to Mexican illegal immigrants being in the USA.

Like many racist nitwits in here, they cannot comprehend when I clearly state that no, I am not Mexican, no, I am not a Jew, etc.

Think about how stupid they have to be to read the way I write English and think I'm an illegal immigrant!!! LOL... obviously I'm educated and speak English well. I've known illegal immigrants who can speak English, of course, but always with an accent, and very few of them have made it through highschool.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3227 Aug 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
with the way things are going.. it won't be resurrected for at least 2 generations.
it's a good guess that the republicans will get control of the government in the not too distant future. and when they do, they will push through bills that will prevent anchor babies from being an issue to be debated anymore. they will stop dual citizenship. and they will make english the national language.
when that happens, there will be no concern about "immigration reform" ever again.
Dream on, fachaboy.

The GOP will be hammered in the 2014 election due to their filibustering sequester shenanigans, and especially for their opposition to the Affordable Care Act.

The Republican Party is in deep doodoo, boy. Everyone is saying that, all pundits, all commentators, including the connedservative ones.

I will be speaking Castilian as I dance on your face, boy. I will speak it in an official capacity.

After all...

This is America!

Speak Spanish!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3228 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
After the Blacks were freed, by whites, btw...they were given a Land in Africa to return to , most did not. Why is it they do never mention how many AMericans died to free them? It is always the same, all whites rich,etc. Plantation owners.
They didn't get their share of Indian Land, etc.
Big difference between choosing to stay and being forced onto reservations. Not just a zillion years back, either, as all you Imperialists like to imagine. MY lifetime is not that old. But once you have your way, History is re written to serve your agenda. Now that is Truth!
You racist turd. WHITES alone freed black slaves? So the efforts of all the blacks who tried to rebel, of orators like Sojourner Truth and Fredrick Douglass, of heroic rescuers like Harriet Tubman, that had no effect? And there were black Union troops, nitwit.

You truly are a despicable subhuman racist piece of floating drek.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3229 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying subhuman.

“American Indians” were free... you never were. You know nothing of freedom. You're a whitewashed sellout, asskissing white racists. You probably bend over for Minutemen.

You, scum, are taunting other “races”, demeaning Mexicans with every post. Obviously you're jealous of them, since they have retained so much more culture than you have.

USA illegally attacked and stole land from Mexico. It was part of the same expansionist process which put Natives on reservations---those who survived.

And the USA broke the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo just as they have broken every Treaty with Native people.

And you back up these land-thieving racist genocidal fatassed gringos? LOL!!!

How PATHETIC you are, jodida!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3230 Aug 12, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, in your case, you being a filthy racist and wishing ill against people who mostly have more Native blood than you do, you whitewashed hypocrite, you really have no right to be here on this continent.
Get out.
Yeah..like that MakEs any sense.
Hey, is your fav color of undies Lavender?
And, are mommies bras still too small?

Boo! Boo! BOO!! you big ole bUlly!! I'm Motrha, get out of my way!!
I Have a Club!!! I'm ten feet tall and Bullet proof!

Idiot Racist Fkwad is what you really ARE.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3231 Aug 12, 2013
If any one is "white" washed Sin and Coffee, it is U!
Claiming to be something you are not. Pounding on the indigenous in your GrRRReeed.

OINK!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3232 Aug 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
If any one is "white" washed Sin and Coffee, it is U!
Claiming to be something you are not. Pounding on the indigenous in your GrRRReeed.
OINK!
You're hysterical, Apple.

I'm pounding on your stupid racist ass, moron, not indigenous people, with whom you have no right to claim any affinity given your profound alliance with white racists.

So shut the F up, subhuman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 8 min nailmopork 10,357
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 54 min Montucky Bangers 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 141,906
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,331
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Mikey 7,025
News George W. Bush: The President Who Must Not Be N... (Aug '12) 4 hr Heath Ledger Suic... 18
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 4 hr Tell 21
More from around the web