Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Read more

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3182 Aug 8, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you get your RX refilled? How paranoid you are, ape man..? After threatening all on here. Bawk!! What a Chicken.
You and your authority BS! Can't stand on your own.
Look at Mexihell. This is what your ilk turns lands into.
COwardice and Greed are your icons.
What a hysterical sputtering racist you are. Like Asian Puto, you will destroy yourself, traitor.

Why don't you just get out now.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3183 Aug 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hysterical sputtering racist you are. Like Asian Puto, you will destroy yourself, traitor.
Why don't you just get out now.
Oh, as IF YOU could make me. LOL
Like Rico, you are traitors.
Why don't you just flush yourselves already, Pipes and all?

Big ole fat racists like you two, deserve to go down together.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3184 Aug 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
imagine 100+ million undocumented immigrants coming from asia.
how comfortable are you with that scenario, bro?
with an open amnesty, it could happen. and probably will happen. our numbers are much higher then the hispanics. MUCH HIGHER.
we might not even throw the bones your way when we get done taking over everything.
next stop will be mexico.
And you are correct. As this could happen at any time. ALL the Asians have to do is claim their birthright citizenship. How many come over yearly to give birth? Better yours than the Mezitos. Better values anyway. SInce everyone wants to claim America.
Asians are taking over, they just aren't the leeches the Mexicans are. But visiting any large city, other than say San Antonio, one can see the influx from Asia.
I feel more empathy for your People and those shipping container arrivals are truly sad.
Personally, I think Mother Nature will intervene first. As History has a weird way of coming back. Our so called leaders will continue to pursue their OWO and much of the World's populace will be destroyed for and by the elite.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3188 Aug 9, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are correct. As this could happen at any time. ALL the Asians have to do is claim their birthright citizenship. How many come over yearly to give birth? Better yours than the Mezitos. Better values anyway. SInce everyone wants to claim America.
Asians are taking over, they just aren't the leeches the Mexicans are. But visiting any large city, other than say San Antonio, one can see the influx from Asia.
I feel more empathy for your People and those shipping container arrivals are truly sad.
Personally, I think Mother Nature will intervene first. As History has a weird way of coming back. Our so called leaders will continue to pursue their OWO and much of the World's populace will be destroyed for and by the elite.
to be honest..

I like the usa the way it is. I don't want a usa where the people are focused on helping some other country.

that is what would happen if we had a massive influx of foreigners come in. whether it be from asia, mexico, or the middle east. it would be more problematic if they came in from all over.

imagine a scenario where you have 100+ million new usa citizens competing with those already here. this is what could happen with an open amnesty.

for sure, a civil war would occur because of the clash of cultures and priorities. we are also seeing this scenario pan out in the EU.

who would in their right mind would want this?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#3189 Aug 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me, boy? The time is coming when you'll snap and start shooting Mexicans?
You are reported to the appropriate agencies, boy. Enjoy the metal cage you'll end up living in.
With your Chitty attitudes I am sure it may come down to that...BOY! Now take you Un-American Puerto Rican azz back to your Island Dump. BOY!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3190 Aug 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
to be honest..
I like the usa the way it is. I don't want a usa where the people are focused on helping some other country.
that is what would happen if we had a massive influx of foreigners come in. whether it be from asia, mexico, or the middle east. it would be more problematic if they came in from all over.
imagine a scenario where you have 100+ million new usa citizens competing with those already here. this is what could happen with an open amnesty.
for sure, a civil war would occur because of the clash of cultures and priorities. we are also seeing this scenario pan out in the EU.
who would in their right mind would want this?
I knew you were just making a point. The American Indians have been trying to tell the other Americans this for a long long time.
However, I don't know, if I HAD to choose, I would take Asian over Mexican, I think. Can't really say. Never lived amongst that culture, but the filth from the South I know too well.
Your culture is overall, quiet and much more respectful of others.
And not Maggots expecting Americans to raise their kids.
It seems a great dis service was done to the Vietnamese. I know Marines that admit they were pigs over there. They abused the Vietnamese, breaking in, eating what little provisions they may have. I know the other side some too, but the point is, did America help? I think only the war mongers were enabled. Many gained a lot of wealth, just like they are from this current NON war. Meanwhile, the People of America don't even know what is going on. Just being spoon fed and suckin it up. America is asleep.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3193 Aug 9, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
These illegal immigrants have violated federal laws by living in America. They are getting resources and benefits in America. They are receiving special treatment as non citizens. We need to care of and focus on our American Citizens. We must take care of our own (American Citizens) first.
Small minded rubbish my sister, how would you like to apply your logic to native Indians, buffaloes, grizzly bears and a multitude of living things we "American Citizens" have mindlessly slaughtered or enslaved in the name of enriching ourselves monetarily?

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3194 Aug 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hysterical sputtering racist you are. Like Asian Puto, you will destroy yourself, traitor.
Why don't you just get out now.
Boy you have been chided for your anti-americanism and disloyalty to your fellow countrymen. Dude, nobody likes a traitor as all the posters on here keep telling you. Yet, I see you continue to post on here peddling all your pro mexican, anti yankee proganda. There can be no doubt you are one of those staunch Mecha or La Raza supporters which makes you an enemy of our nation! Make no mistake, your days are numbered boy! I see a drone strike in your future.
Your only recourse is to head south across the border ASAP, and don't ever look back cuz there is no luv for your kind here, dude.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3195 Aug 10, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Small minded rubbish my sister, how would you like to apply your logic to native Indians, buffaloes, grizzly bears and a multitude of living things we "American Citizens" have mindlessly slaughtered or enslaved in the name of enriching ourselves monetarily?
get real. we didn't do that. none of us did that. we weren't even born yet, genius. and you want to blame us for those deeds?

that would be like blaming all the germans living now for the deaths of all who died during the holocaust.

the same as blaming all the japanese living now for the nanjing massacre.

the same as blaming all the russians living now for the 60+ million dead because of stalin.

go take a hike you POS.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3196 Aug 10, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Small minded rubbish my sister, how would you like to apply your logic to native Indians, buffaloes, grizzly bears and a multitude of living things we "American Citizens" have mindlessly slaughtered or enslaved in the name of enriching ourselves monetarily?
That Logic was APPLIED Spooko!!! She isn't saying anything like that as far as I can see. WOW!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3197 Aug 10, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you have been chided for your anti-americanism and disloyalty to your fellow countrymen. Dude, nobody likes a traitor as all the posters on here keep telling you. Yet, I see you continue to post on here peddling all your pro mexican, anti yankee proganda. There can be no doubt you are one of those staunch Mecha or La Raza supporters which makes you an enemy of our nation! Make no mistake, your days are numbered boy! I see a drone strike in your future.
Your only recourse is to head south across the border ASAP, and don't ever look back cuz there is no luv for your kind here, dude.
Another one nails the Racist Sin and Java!
Personally he must be like NUTS, PSYcopathic it appears by his posts. He is always mean and perverted but I think he is off the Meds. Perhaps Topix could notify the officials where he is....
FrEaKy dude that creep. He is gonna kick my butt too, I am a woman and beneath him in his culture, slap me around, etc..LOL He is probably 4'6" and 160lbs..Soon he will need another person to spoon feed him. Scary man.
samyaza ancient one

Alice, TX

#3198 Aug 10, 2013
the problem are not the illegals. the real problem are the politicians who have taken our tax dollars and keep it for their own personal gain, and wasted it on themselves, and now they can't account for our tax dollars, so they blame illegals, medicare ,Medicaid, and other programs that help the people , including illegals. I would rather have my tax dollars going to helping those who need it , including illegals, then my tax dollars going to corrupt politicians. "we the people of the United States" don't exist any more. now it's "we the politicians" we have no one to represent us any more.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3199 Aug 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
get real. we didn't do that. none of us did that. we weren't even born yet, genius. and you want to blame us for those deeds?
that would be like blaming all the germans living now for the deaths of all who died during the holocaust.
the same as blaming all the japanese living now for the nanjing massacre.
the same as blaming all the russians living now for the 60+ million dead because of stalin.
go take a hike you POS.
The standard self-serving argument by the right-wingers. Facts are stubborn thing no matter how much you wish for them to go away!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3201 Aug 11, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, as IF YOU could make me. LOL
Like Rico, you are traitors.
Why don't you just flush yourselves already, Pipes and all?
Big ole fat racists like you two, deserve to go down together.
Why don't you come talk to me in person.

I'm very good at eliminating vermin.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3202 Aug 11, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one nails the Racist Sin and Java!
Personally he must be like NUTS, PSYcopathic it appears by his posts. He is always mean and perverted but I think he is off the Meds. Perhaps Topix could notify the officials where he is....
FrEaKy dude that creep. He is gonna kick my butt too, I am a woman and beneath him in his culture, slap me around, etc..LOL He is probably 4'6" and 160lbs..Soon he will need another person to spoon feed him. Scary man.
Nothing is more scary to the USA than scum like you who live here seething with racism and completely unaware of what freedom means.

You're scum, a traitor, and have NO right to stand on this land.

You're worthless. Do your community and family a favor, and kill yourself today.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3203 Aug 11, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you have been chided for your anti-americanism and disloyalty to your fellow countrymen. Dude, nobody likes a traitor as all the posters on here keep telling you. Yet, I see you continue to post on here peddling all your pro mexican, anti yankee proganda. There can be no doubt you are one of those staunch Mecha or La Raza supporters which makes you an enemy of our nation! Make no mistake, your days are numbered boy! I see a drone strike in your future.
Your only recourse is to head south across the border ASAP, and don't ever look back cuz there is no luv for your kind here, dude.
You filthy traitor, how dare you equate yourself with the USA people, as if my disdain for your ignorant racist ass is somehow anti-”American”, LOL!!! You arrogant strutting Yank pig!ˇgringo salado e inútil!

My only recourse is to slap the racism out of you, boy. In your case... that could be fatal as there's little else in your rotting brain but bigotry.

Advocating drone strikes for political opinions, boy? Truly a fascist, a traitor, and subhuman scum.

You really need to talk to me in person, boy. I'll deliver some much-needed correction.

You nutless coward.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3205 Aug 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy traitor, how dare you equate yourself with the USA people, as if my disdain for your ignorant racist ass is somehow anti-”American”, LOL!!! You arrogant strutting Yank pig!ˇgringo salado e inútil!
My only recourse is to slap the racism out of you, boy. In your case... that could be fatal as there's little else in your rotting brain but bigotry.
Advocating drone strikes for political opinions, boy? Truly a fascist, a traitor, and subhuman scum.
You really need to talk to me in person, boy. I'll deliver some much-needed correction.
You nutless coward.
typical rhetoric from a cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid liberal hippie.

you are crazy.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3206 Aug 11, 2013
The immigration reform bill would seem to be dead for now.

Perhaps it will be resurrected for the mid-term elections?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3207 Aug 11, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Pay your child support and STFU , Juan
LOL! and back taxes...he never pays.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3211 Aug 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come talk to me in person.
I'm very good at eliminating vermin.
I could,BUT
I hate to see grown men cry.
If you were good at what you claim, you and yours would not be on others Lands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clerics urge US to end family detention of immi... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 3
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 47 min Who Guessed It 119
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr Who Guessed It 114
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 2 hr Sonny 6
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 3 hr QUITTNER Mar 29 2015 8
News New Jersey's Christie Joins States' Obama Immig... 4 hr Earl 7
News Progressive Hispanics Slam Ted Cruz as 'Anti-Im... 5 hr tomin cali 6
More from around the web