Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3158 Aug 6, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Will this Immigration Reform issue be kicked down the road to after the 2016 elections? This is a political hot potato!
I think it will becuase thereís nothing you all can do about the influx of Mexicans due to the close proximity to the US...way to tantalising.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3159 Aug 6, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
The undocumented citizen in the US have committed a minor civil infraction, no more serious than jaywalking or spitting on the side walk. Do get make them out to be like Nijone (a theiving, child molesting, drunk squaw). Ja ja ja ja
Outside of being a COward, you are a scum child rape advocate.
Yeah, Rico, you and yours have it goin on. For Carpet baggers.

Always blaming other races for your crimes, even though the facts are quite different. Sex trafficking, druggies, basic scum..all Mexico's economy...as the links I posted Prove. And here you are, back with the same worn out race lies of yours....yawn...soo predictable.
Your World is a Hell full of Demons. Now and Forever.

ja ja ja that
(kids stop with the stupidity, but you are in your 40's now?, still talking like a little boy and still being a spoiled and completely rotten anchor brat from Mexihell).
Still a mooching thief. And your treatment of children and women will have you wearing that ankle bracelet for eternity. Ja ja ja and hee...hee

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3160 Aug 6, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were to move to France, Italy or any other country, I would learn the language, at least enough to get by with the basics. I am not talking about discussing politics or finances at first, but just basic language skills I would learn very fast.
I would think that after living in another country for 10 years, I should be quite fluent in that language. Whereas here in the US, folks have no desire or need to learn English, and have now deemed it culturally insensitive to require English.
You are right about the brainwashing. I speak Spanish so much now that it really is my second language.
Donít get me wrong I learned basic French when I was at school but I formed my own sentences..like Ďferme la bouche'..LOL..I canít stand the French..they do my head in.

Iím in favour of cultures mingling but I draw the line where I have to learn the language of migrants to my country.

I buy my bread in the Jewish community...eat out in Chinese and Italian communities but they speak English.

Iím all in favour of those enclaves..makes life that much more interesting.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3161 Aug 6, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít get me wrong I learned basic French when I was at school but I formed my own sentences..like Ďferme la bouche'..LOL..I canít stand the French..they do my head in.
Iím in favour of cultures mingling but I draw the line where I have to learn the language of migrants to my country.
I buy my bread in the Jewish community...eat out in Chinese and Italian communities but they speak English.
Iím all in favour of those enclaves..makes life that much more interesting.
People coming to the US are not learning English, and they put up signs in foreign languages that no one can read, to exclude other Americans from shopping there. It really is a modern version of the Tower of Babel.

I have learned passable Spanish, and a little Chinese as a hobby, but I tire of people that get a pass on learning English, since previous immigrants had to learn the language.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3162 Aug 6, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
The undocumented citizen in the US have committed a minor civil infraction, no more serious than jaywalking or spitting on the side walk. Do get make them out to be like Nijone (a theiving, child molesting, drunk squaw). Ja ja ja ja
you are so full of shit..

walking into my home may be just a misdemeanor trepass.

but then, eating out of my frig, helping yourself to my home, taking advantage of my money, and let's not forget taking my job.

and then giving me all this lip about YOUR rights.

...well, screw YOU. doing all that is no minor crime. those are all felonies.

the fact that most of our politicians don't acknowledge this is evidence that they've committed the felony. aiding and abetting.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3163 Aug 6, 2013
France uses Mali war to boost Rafale jet

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Ind...

Special Report: How Libya is a showcase in the new arms race

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/04/us-...

France fires first shots against Libya after Gaddafiís forces enter Benghazi

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-03-18...

Nicolas Sarkozy..rightwing POS

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3164 Aug 6, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
People coming to the US are not learning English, and they put up signs in foreign languages that no one can read, to exclude other Americans from shopping there. It really is a modern version of the Tower of Babel.
I have learned passable Spanish, and a little Chinese as a hobby, but I tire of people that get a pass on learning English, since previous immigrants had to learn the language.
We're coming close to that in the England but I doubt it will get to the level youíre talking about..at least not in Manchester anyway... we will accommodate up to a certain point in my opinion.

I could care less about foreign languages but thats just me though..Iím set in my ways:)

spocko

Oakland, CA

#3166 Aug 7, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are in the usa ILLEGALLY, that makes them criminals. and if you side with them, that makes you a criminal AND a traitor.
Because you say so? Ye friggen moron ...
Juan Too

United States

#3168 Aug 7, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of being a COward, you are a scum child rape advocate.
Yeah, Rico, you and yours have it goin on. For Carpet baggers.
Always blaming other races for your crimes, even though the facts are quite different. Sex trafficking, druggies, basic scum..all Mexico's economy...as the links I posted Prove. And here you are, back with the same worn out race lies of yours....yawn...soo predictable.
Your World is a Hell full of Demons. Now and Forever.
ja ja ja that
(kids stop with the stupidity, but you are in your 40's now?, still talking like a little boy and still being a spoiled and completely rotten anchor brat from Mexihell).
Still a mooching thief. And your treatment of children and women will have you wearing that ankle bracelet for eternity. Ja ja ja and hee...hee
Ankle bracelet for eternity?

Is that another saggy old squaw sort of thing?

Ja ja ja ja
Juan Too

United States

#3169 Aug 7, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so full of shit..
walking into my home may be just a misdemeanor trepass.
but then, eating out of my frig, helping yourself to my home, taking advantage of my money, and let's not forget taking my job.
and then giving me all this lip about YOUR rights.
...well, screw YOU. doing all that is no minor crime. those are all felonies.
the fact that most of our politicians don't acknowledge this is evidence that they've committed the felony. aiding and abetting.
You're wong.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3171 Aug 7, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you say so? Ye friggen moron ...
that's the law, idiot. if you would stop taking the drugs, you would realize this.

you do understand what the word ILLEGAL means, don't you?
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3172 Aug 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards, immigrant boy.
The USA came into THEIR home without permission. Those drunken slaving gringos who created the Texas rebellion were ILLEGAL ALIENS, you dimwitted racist floating turd.
Get out.
And as for your threat, boy, I'd enter your home and slam your head on the wall until the sticky red ooze drips down as far as the floor, then you'll be on all fours begging forgiveness... or else, boy. You better be careful what you wish for.
you are the one born in another country, as##hole. and you call me an immigrant boy?

as for coming into my home.. the time is coming soon when we the people will deal with your kind the way you should be. with a bullet in the head.

this is my home. not yours. you need to be taught a lesson.
Juan Too

United States

#3173 Aug 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so full of shit..
walking into my home may be just a misdemeanor trepass.
but then, eating out of my frig, helping yourself to my home, taking advantage of my money, and let's not forget taking my job.
and then giving me all this lip about YOUR rights.
...well, screw YOU. doing all that is no minor crime. those are all felonies.
the fact that most of our politicians don't acknowledge this is evidence that they've committed the felony. aiding and abetting.
And the truly pathetic thing is that all you can do about it is whine and snivel on a public forum while your home is invaded. Bwaaaajajajajajajaj.

Who is full of it now, hopsing?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3174 Aug 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one born in another country, as##hole. and you call me an immigrant boy?
as for coming into my home.. the time is coming soon when we the people will deal with your kind the way you should be. with a bullet in the head.
this is my home. not yours. you need to be taught a lesson.
Are you threatening me, boy? The time is coming when you'll snap and start shooting Mexicans?

You are reported to the appropriate agencies, boy. Enjoy the metal cage you'll end up living in.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3176 Aug 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me, boy? The time is coming when you'll snap and start shooting Mexicans?
You are reported to the appropriate agencies, boy. Enjoy the metal cage you'll end up living in.
report me all you want, bro. don't you know? I look just like you. if they cannot hold you to any crimes, how can they do so with me?

according to the liberals, they don't even have the right to question me because it would be racial profiling. hahaha.

I can put a gun to your head. pull the trigger and get off scott free like the reported "11 million" have done so already.

I'm just another one of those who will be granted amnesty when they approve the open amnesty.
Mayela

Fairburn, GA

#3177 Aug 8, 2013
Owner of Chinese restaurant in
North Charleston imprisoned
for hiring illegal immigrants
Post & Courier [Charleston, SC], by Staff

Original Article

Posted By:Attercliffe, 6/24/2013 8:01:22 PM

A former restaurateur in North Charleston was sentenced to prison today for employing illegal immigrants and tax evasion. Ji Duan Fang, 35, of Hanahan pleaded guilty to failure to pay employment taxes and harboring illegal aliens. A federal judge in downtown Charleston sentenced him to a year in federal prison, another six months in a community corrections center and three years on probation. Federal investigators said Fang hired at least 14 illegal immigrants at Jade China Buffet at 7800 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. He paid them cash and did not collect or pay $212,225 in employment taxes from 2008
http://lucianne.com/thread/...

Mhm

A sound someone makes when they couldn't give a d**n about what your saying and are using it to end the conversation.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3178 Aug 8, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me, boy? The time is coming when you'll snap and start shooting Mexicans?
You are reported to the appropriate agencies, boy. Enjoy the metal cage you'll end up living in.
Can't you get your RX refilled? How paranoid you are, ape man..? After threatening all on here. Bawk!! What a Chicken.
You and your authority BS! Can't stand on your own.
Look at Mexihell. This is what your ilk turns lands into.
COwardice and Greed are your icons.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3179 Aug 8, 2013
Mayela wrote:
Owner of Chinese restaurant in
North Charleston imprisoned
for hiring illegal immigrants
Post & Courier [Charleston, SC], by Staff
Original Article
Posted By:Attercliffe, 6/24/2013 8:01:22 PM
A former restaurateur in North Charleston was sentenced to prison today for employing illegal immigrants and tax evasion. Ji Duan Fang, 35, of Hanahan pleaded guilty to failure to pay employment taxes and harboring illegal aliens. A federal judge in downtown Charleston sentenced him to a year in federal prison, another six months in a community corrections center and three years on probation. Federal investigators said Fang hired at least 14 illegal immigrants at Jade China Buffet at 7800 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. He paid them cash and did not collect or pay $212,225 in employment taxes from 2008
http://lucianne.com/thread/...
Mhm
A sound someone makes when they couldn't give a d**n about what your saying and are using it to end the conversation.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
imagine 100+ million undocumented immigrants coming from asia.

how comfortable are you with that scenario, bro?

with an open amnesty, it could happen. and probably will happen. our numbers are much higher then the hispanics. MUCH HIGHER.

we might not even throw the bones your way when we get done taking over everything.

next stop will be mexico.
Juan Too

United States

#3180 Aug 8, 2013
Mexico deports a lot of chinx every day. No muss, no fuss.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3181 Aug 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
report me all you want, bro. don't you know? I look just like you. if they cannot hold you to any crimes, how can they do so with me?
according to the liberals, they don't even have the right to question me because it would be racial profiling. hahaha.
I can put a gun to your head. pull the trigger and get off scott free like the reported "11 million" have done so already.
I'm just another one of those who will be granted amnesty when they approve the open amnesty.
More indications of your unstable nature, your sociopathic mentality.

You'll be taken down, boy. Thanks to your big mouth, they'll probably have you before you've actually shot anyone.

Jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Katrina 8,796
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Robin Hood of El ... 146,731
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Maxxx_Payne 510
News Shuttered Mexican-American studies program back... 3 hr Beanz 2
News Court: Police can't detain immigrants without c... 3 hr Quirky 1
News Time to settle immigration debate, once and for... 4 hr Red Crosse 8
News A call for change as human smugglinga Read Stor... 4 hr Ronald 35
More from around the web