Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Brenda besson

Las Vegas, NV

#3134 Aug 5, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
If Eisenhower could deport the illegals by the groves, so could our GOvt. What a bunch of hog wash kowtow BS. Idiot Savant? NO- Just Idiot. Traitor actually.
With modern Technology and how the USA boasts of it's Superiority? Really?...Really..?
you cuntinue to be stoopik, saggy old sqauwk.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3135 Aug 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
There was just a big bust for human trafficking in the USA, also, you vile subhuman racist misfit.
We've having your permit to breathe oxygen on this planet revoked, a$$wad.
No links to your tale, though.
Here's one to add to the 4 million that pop up for Mexico;

While an estimated 10,000 women were victims of human trafficking in Mexico's capital in 2010, there were only 40 investigations of the crime and three convictions in the city that year, according to a report from the organization.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/01/world/americas/...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3136 Aug 5, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>
you cuntinue to be stoopik, saggy old sqauwk.
Oh, my Predictable little psycho groupie. You continue to be a Coward and a Racist.
Not to mention an idiot.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3137 Aug 5, 2013
Rico the Larazist Propagandist who gets paid to be a CS.=^..^=

come 'ere little rat. LaRatsa Chief FOS.

U Luv to bully women on the net. SO tough with that beer gut...
The ankle monitor has to suck though.
Whitey white white

United States

#3138 Aug 5, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalizing hordes of people in a welfare state can't possibly cause a net increase in tax revenue.
I am just not seeing it.
A further consequence would be that it would encourage more people to come across the border since eventual amnesty is pretty much a given. We did it 1986 and then again in 1997 for Central Americans. And today the political climate is pretty much in their favor.

I think we should be honest and accept that they we are never going to be able to stop them from coming over here. No one has the guts to do what it takes because of political correctness. We will probably be a largely Hispanic country within 50 years or so. You might want to start learning Spanish in preparation.

Me, I plan to move to Australia or New Zealand soon.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3139 Aug 5, 2013
=^..^= Projected for the year 2050. OWO

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3140 Aug 5, 2013
Whitey white white wrote:
<quoted text>
A further consequence would be that it would encourage more people to come across the border since eventual amnesty is pretty much a given. We did it 1986 and then again in 1997 for Central Americans. And today the political climate is pretty much in their favor.
I think we should be honest and accept that they we are never going to be able to stop them from coming over here. No one has the guts to do what it takes because of political correctness. We will probably be a largely Hispanic country within 50 years or so. You might want to start learning Spanish in preparation.
In fact, there has been reportedly a DECLINE in the number of folk coming--legally or otherwise--since the deepening economic troubles. The near collapse of the US economy in 2998 put a damper on immigration. if you're going to be unemployed anyway you may as well stay home where you at last have family and friends--and need not be bother by Yankee racism or INS police

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3141 Aug 5, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
If Eisenhower could deport the illegals by the groves, so could our GOvt. What a bunch of hog wash kowtow BS. Idiot Savant? NO- Just Idiot. Traitor actually.
With modern Technology and how the USA boasts of it's Superiority? Really?...Really..?
First of all, you will address me as "Sir" or Dr. Savant. For you are way beneath my level, both morally and intellectually.
And American "superiority" is an odious myth, just like the equally odious myth of white supremacy. Technology or no technology, you cannot deport 12 million people without resorting to Fascist tactics.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3142 Aug 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you will address me as "Sir" or Dr. Savant. For you are way beneath my level, both morally and intellectually.
And American "superiority" is an odious myth, just like the equally odious myth of white supremacy. Technology or no technology, you cannot deport 12 million people without resorting to Fascist tactics.
I will address you as sh!T OR/AND SHINOLA. You? Superior to an amoeba?

Not likely, just bloated like a maggot.
Idiot Savant, but in your case, just idiot. Spreading your acceptance and fear. Get a double duty diaper next post.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3144 Aug 5, 2013
Good one..wanna B Marharajai.....
:)

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3147 Aug 6, 2013
good point...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3148 Aug 6, 2013
Whitey white white wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Get out. We don't need bigots here. Afraid of a language? LOL!! What an insecure little culturally-deprived Ugly AmeriKKKan you are, boy!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3149 Aug 6, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ... UsMail , Parrot the patriot, Mayor of Ranco cookamonga, Wannabe Maharaja!
You're a low-intelligence arrested-adolescent racist punkbutt, boy. Nothing more.

Shut the F up.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3150 Aug 6, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalizing hordes of people in a welfare state can't possibly cause a net increase in tax revenue.
I am just not seeing it.
All studies confirm that legalizing all immigrants raises tax revenue. This is because they are WORKING mostly, not on welfare, which is the racist stereotype applied to them (and to black people).

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3151 Aug 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a traitor to the usa. YOU care more for foreigners than you do for America and americans.
YOU side with foreigners who are in the usa illegally. that makes you a criminal. aiding and abetting those who have broken laws to be in the usa.
if anybody needs to be deported out of the country and have their citizenship taken away from them, it's people like YOU.
What an ass. We are not at war with Mexican laborers, moron. We're not talking about al Qaeda here, you racist intestinal ooze.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3152 Aug 6, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Obviously someone with your Nazi mentality should be confined at Guantánamo and thoroughly tortured.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3153 Aug 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ass. We are not at war with Mexican laborers, moron. We're not talking about al Qaeda here, you racist intestinal ooze.
if they are in the usa ILLEGALLY, that makes them criminals. and if you side with them, that makes you a criminal AND a traitor.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3154 Aug 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously someone with your Nazi mentality should be confined at Guantánamo and thoroughly tortured.
how else do you treat people who enter your home without your permission? hugs and kisses?

call it what you want.. if you enter my home without my permission and give me lip, I'll blow your head off and enjoy it.

make my day, pilgrim.
Juan Too

United States

#3155 Aug 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if they are in the usa ILLEGALLY, that makes them criminals. and if you side with them, that makes you a criminal AND a traitor.
The undocumented citizen in the US have committed a minor civil infraction, no more serious than jaywalking or spitting on the side walk. Do get make them out to be like Nijone (a theiving, child molesting, drunk squaw). Ja ja ja ja

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#3157 Aug 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like home in Mexihell,eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 46 min Le Jimbo 35
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 46 min Truth is might 14,935
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Philosophic 13,211
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 143,723
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Mary Jane 91
News US Muslims watch Trump victory with 'fear and c... 7 hr davy 11
News Santorum and the Messy Truth of Immigration 8 hr Skittlez9991 2
More from around the web