Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 20 comments on the Jun 5, 2013, Breitbart.com story titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#3052 Jul 30, 2013

Anita Baker - You're My Everything

Manchester, UK

#3053 Jul 30, 2013
sorry wrong thread lol

Manchester, UK

#3054 Jul 30, 2013
Nijoni...
...be quite stan..no one gives a sh!t what you say son..you long nose fool. If Islam backfired on you you wounldn't know how to handle it..how would you handle it fool face?..

...have you faced Islam..have you served your country...I doubt it.

Just in case you haven't noticed we are backing down..you fool.

Manchester, UK

#3055 Jul 30, 2013
@Nijoni...,

Letís get one thing straight..if Islam decided to rear its ugly head we wouldn't stand a chance kid...you must know that by now..or maybe not..maybe you are just a total imbecile.

You are not fooling me..I know a keyboard warrior when I come across one..you havenít seen sh!t..half the sh!t Iíve seen would make the likes of you faint.

Manchester, UK

#3056 Jul 30, 2013
@Nijoni...,

The only strength we have is nuclear power..unfortunately weíre stuck with that monkey and the lion cr@p..we have no choice but to pull the he!! out.

What do you think we should do einstein?

Manchester, UK

#3057 Jul 30, 2013
@Nijoni...,
..all the muzzie cr@p is childish BS..you are NOT assisting the troops with that childish BS...keep your big gob shut...b!tch.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3058 Jul 31, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Nijoni...,
Letís get one thing straight..if Islam decided to rear its ugly head we wouldn't stand a chance kid...you must know that by now..or maybe not..maybe you are just a total imbecile.
You are not fooling me..I know a keyboard warrior when I come across one..you havenít seen sh!t..half the sh!t Iíve seen would make the likes of you faint.
obviously, you are muslim.

let me tell you something, genius. the time is coming soon when there will be total war between islam and the rest of the world.

then, we will see who stands no chance.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3059 Jul 31, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
I found it interesting how they can not even use "English" in any language requirements, but have to say something called "Modern Latin" for business signs.
And we are to believe that immigrants are going to learn English, when so many treat it as an unwarranted intrusion into their lives?
In their little non-English speaking sanctuaries, where they do not have to interact with any other groups of people, or even let the community at large know what it is they are selling?
http://www.scpr.org/blogs/multiamerican/2013/...
What are you suggesting? Perhaps the govt should scatter them so they don't congregate with other Spanish-speakers.

When I was in Jr High in L.A., they had ďSpanish detentionĒ... if you were heard by a teacher speaking on Spanish, you were given detention. Nice, eh? That's about as racist as it gets.

The immigrants' children know English. They attend school in English, obviously.

Spanish-speaking areas have been present in the USA since the USA illegally stole 1/3 of Mexican territory in an illegal imperialist expansionist war.

And that will continue. Obviously I can speak English but in public I always speak Castilian. Come on, gringo mofos, give me detention, ok? LOL!!! WHATCHAGONNADO, cerdos?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3060 Jul 31, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that..my brief trips to main land Europe I was met with raised eyebrows..especially France i.e., you canít speak basic French..itís considered an insult.
When I go to Spain Brits tend to huddle together in packs..refuse to speak the local lingo...however no one encourages us to learn the lingo.
Switch the Sth West US..you all are be encouraged to speak Spanish..you all have been brainwashed into thinking thats a good thing..oh dear!! LMFAO.
It IS a good thing, you bigoted fartwad.

In addition, in the SW, Spanish was spoken long before English. It is not going away.

And why would that not be a good thing? Only to bigot.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3061 Jul 31, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you suggesting? Perhaps the govt should scatter them so they don't congregate with other Spanish-speakers.
When I was in Jr High in L.A., they had ďSpanish detentionĒ... if you were heard by a teacher speaking on Spanish, you were given detention. Nice, eh? That's about as racist as it gets.
Boy, you showing yo ignorance yet again. You probably dont know but in Houston we have a lot of people who came from Louisana and they will tell you that back in 40's and 50's cajun kids were punished for speaking French in schools. And I don't think that was racist just standard American practice to force assimilation and to forge an American idenity, something you obviously lack, you traitorous goon!

[Americanization, I asserted, is what had occurred. And that Americanization was spurred along, more than any other factor, by the punishment of Cajun children for speaking French at school. As I noted:

The consequences [of punishment] were disastrous for Cajun French, pushing the dialect to the brink of extinction. For the first time [1946-1950], a minority of the ethnic group's children spoke French as their primary language. The percentage would plummet to 21 percent for those born between 1956 and 1960, a woeful decline from the 83 percent for Cajuns born at the dawn of the century....[Furthermore] Among Cajuns born between 1966 and 1970 ... only about 12 percent grew up speaking French as their primary language; for those born between 1971 and 1975, the figure dropped to about 8 percent.]

Like all the other libratards, you all want to put the racist stamp on everything you can, to push your sorry agendas. Race is about people's physical traits, not the langauge they speak. Get that through that pile of rocks you call a brain! Damn!

Level 6

Location hidden

#3062 Jul 31, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you showing yo ignorance yet again. You probably dont know but in Houston we have a lot of people who came from Louisana and they will tell you that back in 40's and 50's cajun kids were punished for speaking French in schools. And I don't think that was racist just standard American practice to force assimilation and to forge an American idenity, something you obviously lack, you traitorous goon!
[Americanization, I asserted, is what had occurred. And that Americanization was spurred along, more than any other factor, by the punishment of Cajun children for speaking French at school. As I noted:
The consequences [of punishment] were disastrous for Cajun French, pushing the dialect to the brink of extinction. For the first time [1946-1950], a minority of the ethnic group's children spoke French as their primary language. The percentage would plummet to 21 percent for those born between 1956 and 1960, a woeful decline from the 83 percent for Cajuns born at the dawn of the century....[Furthermore] Among Cajuns born between 1966 and 1970 ... only about 12 percent grew up speaking French as their primary language; for those born between 1971 and 1975, the figure dropped to about 8 percent.]
Like all the other libratards, you all want to put the racist stamp on everything you can, to push your sorry agendas. Race is about people's physical traits, not the langauge they speak. Get that through that pile of rocks you call a brain! Damn!
You flaming moron. How I would enjoy standing on your throat.

It is RACIST, fool. The anti-Spanish language crap is simply one component of the racism against Mexicans in the SW for generations.

Racism against the French speakers was intense in Canada as in the USA, and you excuse it! You arrogant fat lazy gringo parasite. Who the hell appointed you as the language police, boy?

Come see me, boy. I'll beat you down in Spanish.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3063 Jul 31, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You flaming moron. How I would enjoy standing on your throat.
It is RACIST, fool. The anti-Spanish language crap is simply one component of the racism against Mexicans in the SW for generations.
Racism against the French speakers was intense in Canada as in the USA, and you excuse it! You arrogant fat lazy gringo parasite. Who the hell appointed you as the language police, boy?
Come see me, boy. I'll beat you down in Spanish.
You dumb lunk head. You can't eliminate a race of people by forbiding them to speak a language. The obivious end goal behind that practice is assimilation. The goal of real racists like Hitler is to get rid of or exterminate a race of people, or at least keep them speparate as in Jim Crow, certianly not assimilation, you unthinking bufoon!

Besides what race are Mexicans so supposed to be?
I have seen brown mexicans, I have seen Mayans, and I know of two Mexicans American who are white skined with light hair and green eyes? Obviously they have various racial types just like the French Canadians. It's all about CULTURAL INTEGRITY AND PRIDE. It's like a being a football fan. You come to Pittsburgh, you best not be wearing a Dallas Cowboys jacket. Do you understand??

You are old, confused, and frustrated because you can't think straight. I understand, that's why you fantasize about doing me violence. But if it ever come to anyting like that, you'd pee your pants as a prelude to the righteous hurtin' I would put on you!

Now be a good ol boy, and just concede that I am right and you are wrong.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3064 Jul 31, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb lunk head. You can't eliminate a race of people by forbiding them to speak a language. The obivious end goal behind that practice is assimilation. The goal of real racists like Hitler is to get rid of or exterminate a race of people, or at least keep them speparate as in Jim Crow, certianly not assimilation, you unthinking bufoon!
Besides what race are Mexicans so supposed to be?
I have seen brown mexicans, I have seen Mayans, and I know of two Mexicans American who are white skined with light hair and green eyes? Obviously they have various racial types just like the French Canadians. It's all about CULTURAL INTEGRITY AND PRIDE. It's like a being a football fan. You come to Pittsburgh, you best not be wearing a Dallas Cowboys jacket. Do you understand??
You are old, confused, and frustrated because you can't think straight. I understand, that's why you fantasize about doing me violence. But if it ever come to anyting like that, you'd pee your pants as a prelude to the righteous hurtin' I would put on you!
Now be a good ol boy, and just concede that I am right and you are wrong.
No, idiot, racism is often used to keep people in a subordinate position economically. Jim Crow wasn't designed to destroy black people, but to keep their labor cheap. It was still RACIST.

Suppressing the Castilian language in the southwest was perpetrated by the gringos long before there was any desire to assimilate any Mexicans. Those were the days of segregation, and that was practiced in the southwest against Mexicans just as against blacks in the south and elsewhere.

Don't bs me boy, I was there. And I went to Dodger games in L.A. and cheered for the Pirates you limp-brained bigoted oaf.

Cultural integrity and pride? LOL!! The mainstream Mexican culture is conducted in Castilian, you idiot.

And so, cowardly fat parasitic racist degenerate gringo boy, you're going to lecture me about immigration or Mexican culture when I've lived among and studied both for years. But some monolingual drooling racist white boy in Houston knows better, right...

No, fool. I'm a warrior, a guerrilla. You're a punk, jasper.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3065 Jul 31, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
1. You're white.
Are you a racist? If not, why does my race matter?

Level 6

Location hidden

#3066 Jul 31, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a racist? If not, why does my race matter?
It matters if you're a racist. And I think the person I was addressing seemed to me to be white pretending to be black.

"Race" doesn't even exist as a valid biological concept, but unfortunately racism does.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3067 Jul 31, 2013
If I marry a pretty Mexican chick does she automatically become an American citizen?

Level 4

Location hidden

#3068 Jul 31, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot, racism is often used to keep people in a subordinate position economically. Jim Crow wasn't designed to destroy black people, but to keep their labor cheap. It was still RACIST.
Suppressing the Castilian language in the southwest was perpetrated by the gringos long before there was any desire to assimilate any Mexicans. Those were the days of segregation, and that was practiced in the southwest against Mexicans just as against blacks in the south and elsewhere.
Don't bs me boy, I was there. And I went to Dodger games in L.A. and cheered for the Pirates you limp-brained bigoted oaf.
Cultural integrity and pride? LOL!! The mainstream Mexican culture is conducted in Castilian, you idiot.
And so, cowardly fat parasitic racist degenerate gringo boy, you're going to lecture me about immigration or Mexican culture when I've lived among and studied both for years. But some monolingual drooling racist white boy in Houston knows better, right...
No, fool. I'm a warrior, a guerrilla. You're a punk, jasper.
I have a simple question, does forcing the Mexican Americans to learn and speak English, hurt them or help them?

Sure you can call segration racism, but not wanting people to speak the same language as you in your country. You may not yet be able to grasp the distinction, perhaps it's too early in the day. But thats ok, take your time. At best you might be able to say that bias against somone's language or culture is ethnic prejuidice but not racist. That word carries way too much wieght which is why you worthless liberal scumbags want to use it for every cent it's worth.

Mainstream mexican culture should thrive in Mejeeco, as well as your precious castilian. Not here, comprendo? This is Cowboy territory. We have a right to define ourselves you butt ugly mongrel. And we will tolerate no inteference from old communist fcuktards like you, who has admited to having no respect for our American flag.

And what is all this nonsense about the LA Dogers? First you live in Pittsburhg, then West Virginia, then some gay hangout in New Mexico, and now you are form LA??? Are you really that confused or are you just trying to throw us off your trail cuz you are afraid one of us will eventually catch up with you?

You ain't no damn warrior, you a knee buckling, ankle grabbing, deek lover who get's his shoit pushed in by every Juan, Ramon and Pedro. You are a disgrace, your life reads like a study in tragedy and failure through and through.

And you don't know nothing about me. I was in the Army and briefly in the Rangers, which is more than you can say. And I do know a little German. And you just called a white boy letting the cat out the bag boy. Cuz you a raaaaaciiist! Communist, senile, anti-american homo, drunkard, desert dwelling pedophile!!

Please terminate yourself!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3069 Jul 31, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
If I marry a pretty Mexican chick does she automatically become an American citizen?
It is the same if you marry a pretty Mexican or an ugly Mexican which in your case is more likely.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3070 Jul 31, 2013
Can some of you pasty weak a** Crackaz answer my question please?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3071 Jul 31, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that..my brief trips to main land Europe I was met with raised eyebrows..especially France i.e., you canít speak basic French..itís considered an insult.
When I go to Spain Brits tend to huddle together in packs..refuse to speak the local lingo...however no one encourages us to learn the lingo.
Switch the Sth West US..you all are be encouraged to speak Spanish..you all have been brainwashed into thinking thats a good thing..oh dear!! LMFAO.
If I were to move to France, Italy or any other country, I would learn the language, at least enough to get by with the basics. I am not talking about discussing politics or finances at first, but just basic language skills I would learn very fast.

I would think that after living in another country for 10 years, I should be quite fluent in that language. Whereas here in the US, folks have no desire or need to learn English, and have now deemed it culturally insensitive to require English.

You are right about the brainwashing. I speak Spanish so much now that it really is my second language.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigration plummetsalong southwest bor... 10 min Memo From Turner 6
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 35 min Cat74 156
News Republicans back bill letting illegal immigrant... 40 min sandy1 20
News Obama amnesty greater threat to blacks than pol... 44 min Oh No You Di-nt 23
News A piece of paper that means the world 1 hr Memo From Turner 121
News 5Full transcript of President Obamaa s White Ho... 2 hr MGJoeViterbo 22
News Labor Department says it can't investigate So C... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 12
More from around the web