Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#3032 Jul 29, 2013
As a response to being slaves and then gaining fieedom, Blacks reacted in many different ways, because now they had the right to make their own decisions Many Blacks felt that to experience freedom they needed to leave their former master's plantation and move from place to place. Most Blacks moved about in groups for protection and because they feared reenslavement. To some Blacks, emancipation meant not only freedom from slavery but also freedom from work. The Blacks associated any type of labor to a form of slavery. They wanted to live a "life of idleness" which they perceived the white people to do.

As slaves, Blacks worked everyday of the week and many hours a day. Many times when slaves did not meet their quotas in work they were punished by their masters. Once Blacks gained the freedom to make their own choices, their work schedule was not the same. Since their was no one to demand them to work, Blacks worked about three times a week and as many hours has they wanted to. They worked when they felt it was necessary or until they had enough money to support their family.
http://cghs.dadeschools.net/slavery/free_blac...

mmhm

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3033 Jul 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You're white.
2. The NAACP has its political perspective and is entitled to act on that. The NAACP does not have the power to silence anyone. You rhetoric is hysterical and overblown.
3. Connedservative krapola doesn't go over as well with black people imply because they are on the average poorer and more exploited than whites, I mean per capita, and so while the media works to con the workingclass whites with dittoheadism, blacks more likely see through the charade.
You live in the past boy. The NAACP is antiquated. All they do now is stir up crap trying to keep the ghost of racism from fading. I hate lazy dishonest scumbags who look to make excuses and allow their problems to spill over onto others.

You're another ghost, boy. A 65 year old, dazed and confused, hippie dirtbag. Your time has come and gone but no, you aren't gonna go gently into the night. Cuz my quick foot is gonna propel your azz on through! Get out of here!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3034 Jul 29, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in the past boy. The NAACP is antiquated. All they do now is stir up crap trying to keep the ghost of racism from fading. I hate lazy dishonest scumbags who look to make excuses and allow their problems to spill over onto others.
You're another ghost, boy. A 65 year old, dazed and confused, hippie dirtbag. Your time has come and gone but no, you aren't gonna go gently into the night. Cuz my quick foot is gonna propel your azz on through! Get out of here!
There's no generational succession occurring here, boy. Your sort of scum has been present for a long time. I enjoy beating you into complete impotence, though you scum are already marginal and irrelevant.

It's a new world, boy, and your racist ilk will not be tolerated.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3035 Jul 29, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no generational succession occurring here, boy. Your sort of scum has been present for a long time. I enjoy beating you into complete impotence, though you scum are already marginal and irrelevant.
It's a new world, boy, and your racist ilk will not be tolerated.
Boy, you will tolerate whatever I send your way. I'll snatch that dirty sombrero off ya head, and box ya ears!

You can't realize new truths and perspectives with overly aged, drug poisoined, brain cells boy. I'm sorry to say.
When you was young growin up on the farm, you probably heard them say, go west young man, which is what you did. Now it's time ride your useless old azz out into the sunset, were hopefully no one will ever se ya again. May the jaws of Hades swallow you up!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3036 Jul 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
THE NAACP IS SILENCING BLACK CONSERVATIVES WHO BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE LIMITED TO DEFENDING YOUR LIBERTY.
This is an outrage. Americans of all color should strive to achieve success without dependency on Big Government. The message of opportunity, hard work, and economic freedom should be a part of the NAACP. Simply put: Freedom is a “black and white” issue.
EMPOWERMENT. NOT ENTITLEMENT.
The NAACP should be embracing black conservatives, not silencing them. Join the Empower community today and stand up with black conservatives in opposition to the NAACP’s efforts.
http://empowerpatriots.fwsites.org/...
Yet another post underlining the small minded, ignorant, insular wingnuz mindset, why not stick to more mundane subjects like does Santa Clause wear boxers or briefs – ye ignorant moron!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3037 Jul 29, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you will tolerate whatever I send your way. I'll snatch that dirty sombrero off ya head, and box ya ears!
You can't realize new truths and perspectives with overly aged, drug poisoined, brain cells boy. I'm sorry to say.
When you was young growin up on the farm, you probably heard them say, go west young man, which is what you did. Now it's time ride your useless old azz out into the sunset, were hopefully no one will ever se ya again. May the jaws of Hades swallow you up!
Come see me, boy.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3038 Jul 30, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
THE NAACP IS SILENCING BLACK CONSERVATIVES WHO BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE LIMITED TO DEFENDING YOUR LIBERTY.
This is an outrage. Americans of all color should strive to achieve success without dependency on Big Government. The message of opportunity, hard work, and economic freedom should be a part of the NAACP. Simply put: Freedom is a “black and white” issue.
EMPOWERMENT. NOT ENTITLEMENT.
The NAACP should be embracing black conservatives, not silencing them. Join the Empower community today and stand up with black conservatives in opposition to the NAACP’s efforts.
http://empowerpatriots.fwsites.org/...
Again I point out that you know NOTHING about the NAACP, and should ASK QUESTION, not make statements.
The problem black conservatives have in the NAACP is the problem they have in BLACK AMERICA in general: the REJECTION of conservative ideology by the VAST MAJORITY of Black America--even by the majority of the Black middle class and intelligentsia (not to mention the AA working class and poor).
We're not buying it.When Black consrvatives are at NAACP meeting--quite a few of which I've attended in perons myself--they can have the floor and argue for their views. The problem is CONVINCING others to go along.
The remarkable thing is that the NAACP people is seen as MODERATE, almost conservative, in the context of Black political culture as a whole. The problem is that Black conservatives are so far to the right of the BLACK AMERICAN MAINSTREAM, that the NAACP won't go there. Not unless it wishes to be discredited within the Black community.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#3039 Jul 30, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid that you're as ignorant about the NAACP as is Brian. At any rate, it's up to the BLACK COMMUNITY--not you--to decide what still relevant and what is antiquated. And thus far, the Black communit has not arrived at the consensus that the NAACP is antiquate--despite the many criticism that we have of the organization.
Certainly, no organization to the RIGHT of the NAACP is more relevant. And in light of the recent gutting of the Voting Rights Act, the reactionary measures to suppress the Black ballot (giving rise to "moral Monday" reactions in NOrth Carolina), and the hwole Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman fiasco, the NAACP may even be INCREASING its membership in the Black community.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3040 Jul 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid that you're as ignorant about the NAACP as is Brian. At any rate, it's up to the BLACK COMMUNITY--not you--to decide what still relevant and what is antiquated. And thus far, the Black communit has not arrived at the consensus that the NAACP is antiquate--despite the many criticism that we have of the organization.
Certainly, no organization to the RIGHT of the NAACP is more relevant. And in light of the recent gutting of the Voting Rights Act, the reactionary measures to suppress the Black ballot (giving rise to "moral Monday" reactions in NOrth Carolina), and the hwole Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman fiasco, the NAACP may even be INCREASING its membership in the Black community.
The black community has accomplished nothing in 5o years what makes you think thy are going to start now that your boy, Crayon, was wasted
Zimmerman performed a community service

The black community should demand the NAACP do something to help blacks not just make excuses for bad behavior

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3041 Jul 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Again I point out that you know NOTHING about the NAACP, and should ASK QUESTION, not make statements.
The problem black conservatives have in the NAACP is the problem they have in BLACK AMERICA in general: the REJECTION of conservative ideology by the VAST MAJORITY of Black America--even by the majority of the Black middle class and intelligentsia (not to mention the AA working class and poor).
We're not buying it.When Black consrvatives are at NAACP meeting--quite a few of which I've attended in perons myself--they can have the floor and argue for their views. The problem is CONVINCING others to go along.
The remarkable thing is that the NAACP people is seen as MODERATE, almost conservative, in the context of Black political culture as a whole. The problem is that Black conservatives are so far to the right of the BLACK AMERICAN MAINSTREAM, that the NAACP won't go there. Not unless it wishes to be discredited within the Black community.
It is amusing to see these reactionary fearful nutless white racists whining about the radical NAACP comin' to git 'em!!!

You mentioned earlier that the word "liberal" to a "radical" is applied to those who are too moderate. In the days of the Movement, the NAACP was in this category. Virtually useless liberals, we considered them.

In Latino politics, the equivalent would be LULAC. MALDEF a bit more activist, but still "liberals" to those of us on the left.

Antisemites have the same rap about the ADL, LOL!!! The ADL! Jewish radicals out to destroy the goyim! LOL... when in fact the ADL is also nutless, timid, liberal, and weak.

Racists seem to live in a permanent state of fearful convulsion.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#3042 Jul 30, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> The black community has accomplished nothing in 5o years what makes you think thy are going to start now that your boy, Crayon, was wasted
The black community should demand the NAACP do something to help blacks not just make excuses for bad behavior
Again, you alsop know NOTHING about the history of Black people. Henceforth, you are allowed to ASK QUESTIONS and not make statements.
If you think that Black America has "accomplished nothing in 50 years", you're too stupid to be posting at all. This is why I insist the African-American history be MANDATORY part of American history. I can't educate you in the limited space of this silly forum. ASK QUESTIONS only regarding black folks. You're too ignorant to make any sensible statements

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#3043 Jul 30, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amusing to see these reactionary fearful nutless white racists whining about the radical NAACP comin' to git 'em!!!
You mentioned earlier that the word "liberal" to a "radical" is applied to those who are too moderate. In the days of the Movement, the NAACP was in this category. Virtually useless liberals, we considered them.
In Latino politics, the equivalent would be LULAC. MALDEF a bit more activist, but still "liberals" to those of us on the left.
Antisemites have the same rap about the ADL, LOL!!! The ADL! Jewish radicals out to destroy the goyim! LOL... when in fact the ADL is also nutless, timid, liberal, and weak.
Racists seem to live in a permanent state of fearful convulsion.
Bobby Seale, Malcolm X and even the very Christian Dr.King would have laughed till they split their sides if you told them that the bourgeois organization--NAACP--was a RADICAL or LEFT organization. But where you need LEGAL work done, their contibutions have been priceless.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#3044 Jul 30, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> The black community has accomplished nothing in 5o years what makes you think thy are going to start now that your boy, Crayon, was wasted
You're one useless slimey diseased dickwad, boy.

We have a black President but black people have done nothing in 50 years? We've had two black Secys of State. The country is full of black judges, mayors, police chiefs, business owners.

What's wrong with the country, reflected in the black community, is a sick socioeconomic path pushed by connedservatives, initially called “Reaganomics”, which has screwed the working/middle class, black and white alike.

You're a deluded fool, a racist, subhuman scum.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#3045 Jul 30, 2013
Freddie Sux USMail Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you've slept at many bustops ion your life you fcking bum.
And schitstained Pakis are nothing more than filthy Bin Laden harborers, and are born of hate.

...presure reach you LMAO.

Hoddesdon, UK

#3046 Jul 30, 2013
You dont even have the guts to show your face online...you are lower than low..you have no room to talk about Pakistanis.

Hoddesdon, UK

#3047 Jul 30, 2013
fecking trolling pipsqueak.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3048 Jul 30, 2013
I found it interesting how they can not even use "English" in any language requirements, but have to say something called "Modern Latin" for business signs.

And we are to believe that immigrants are going to learn English, when so many treat it as an unwarranted intrusion into their lives?

In their little non-English speaking sanctuaries, where they do not have to interact with any other groups of people, or even let the community at large know what it is they are selling?

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/multiamerican/2013/...

Hoddesdon, UK

#3049 Jul 30, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
I found it interesting how they can not even use "English" in any language requirements, but have to say something called "Modern Latin" for business signs.
And we are to believe that immigrants are going to learn English, when so many treat it as an unwarranted intrusion into their lives?
In their little non-English speaking sanctuaries, where they do not have to interact with any other groups of people, or even let the community at large know what it is they are selling?
http://www.scpr.org/blogs/multiamerican/2013/...
I heard that..my brief trips to main land Europe I was met with raised eyebrows..especially France i.e., you can’t speak basic French..it’s considered an insult.

When I go to Spain Brits tend to huddle together in packs..refuse to speak the local lingo...however no one encourages us to learn the lingo.

Switch the Sth West US..you all are be encouraged to speak Spanish..you all have been brainwashed into thinking thats a good thing..oh dear!! LMFAO.

Hoddesdon, UK

#3050 Jul 30, 2013
Italy however is cool..Milan..buku Black folks there..I think they are attracted by the clothing LOL..mainly Africans.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3051 Jul 30, 2013
Are you a smeggin Muzzie as well, freddie fool?

Here due to your Islam Leader, Obama? Are you a POS immigrant from Hell in PLAIN English??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 20 min Change 106
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 23 min Rico from East Lo... 16,149
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 26 min jimmy krack korn 148,435
News RNC blasts Cory Booker for 'mansplaining' doubl... 43 min He Named Me Black... 1
News DHS to pursue criminal charges against sanctuar... 49 min tomin cali 1
News Trump can't be racist because he had a TV show:... 1 hr Raydot 11
News Newly Released Arizona Crime Data Just Shattere... 2 hr DR X 15
More from around the web