Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2970 Jul 27, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in America! Ain't it grand ...:-)
“America” means all of N and S America. You arrogant Yanks think it means only you. The correct term for you is not “Americans”, but “Yanks”.

Also, I could do any of those things in Mexico or many other countries in America.

You arrogant strutting Yanks actually believe your own hype... as if you are the only “free” people on earth, etc. You're number one! LOL!!!

I think it is reasonable to say that there are freer countries, France being one of them.

Get off your gringo high horse.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#2971 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“America” means all of N and S America. You arrogant Yanks think it means only you. The correct term for you is not “Americans”, but “Yanks”.
Also, I could do any of those things in Mexico or many other countries in America.
You arrogant strutting Yanks actually believe your own hype... as if you are the only “free” people on earth, etc. You're number one! LOL!!!
I think it is reasonable to say that there are freer countries, France being one of them.
LOL ... Ain't it Grand ...:-)
It sure beats the friggen shit-hole you live in!!
Just wondering

Oakland, CA

#2972 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are wrong, America was named after Amerigo Vespucci and came to the world's attention through the publication, in 1503 and 1504, of two brief letters entitle “Novus Mundus” he purportedly wrote to Lorenzo de Medici about a voyage undertaken for the king of Portugal that had landed them on the cost of what is now Florida.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2973 Jul 27, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... Ain't it Grand ...:-)
It sure beats the friggen shit-hole you live in!!
You have no idea where I live. I have lived in other countries... very nice. Always comical to see the tacky loudmouthed strutting childish Yanks like you come through.

Ugly AmeriKKKan.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2974 Jul 27, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are wrong, America was named after Amerigo Vespucci and came to the world's attention through the publication, in 1503 and 1504, of two brief letters entitle “Novus Mundus” he purportedly wrote to Lorenzo de Medici about a voyage undertaken for the king of Portugal that had landed them on the cost of what is now Florida.
The term was not used for only Florida, nor for only N America. At that time they had only a miminal idea of what the map of the “New World” actually looked like.

Always “America” meant the whole thing. In Spain today, if you say “América”, they ask,“¿cuál América?”, by which they mean, which America? Cuba, Mexico, Argentina?

Arrogant Yanks have usurped the word, as they usurped land, resources, and much of the role of prior Eurocolonialists in the world.

Get a new word.“Americans” means anyone from N or S America.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2975 Jul 27, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have some facts to back up that claim. or are you just speaking from the gut?
link please?
Asian Guy wrote:
do you have some facts to back up that claim. or are you just speaking from the gut?
link please?
I’m surprised you haven’t thought about this..it all boils down to your W2’s...there must be millions of illegal’s that have fake SS numbers in your country.

You end up with a situation where the employer deducts SS contributions from the illegal’s pay cheque..sends those monies to your SSA, and your SSA comes up with a mismatch...those mismatched monies are then placed into a suspense account...it’s called a ‘suspense file’..you shouldn’t need a link.

When your SSA comes across a mismatch they do not send contributions back to the employer..they send a letter informing them of a mismatch.

Here’s the article that got me thinking.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05...

Location hidden

#2976 Jul 27, 2013
sorry for the double quote.
Thank a Yank

United States

#2977 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The term was not used for only Florida, nor for only N America. At that time they had only a miminal idea of what the map of the “New World” actually looked like.
Always “America” meant the whole thing. In Spain today, if you say “América”, they ask,“¿cuál América?”, by which they mean, which America? Cuba, Mexico, Argentina?
Arrogant Yanks have usurped the word, as they usurped land, resources, and much of the role of prior Eurocolonialists in the world.
Get a new word.“Americans” means anyone from N or S America.
You better start thanking us arrogant Yanks for allowing you to live here. Mental midgets like you would still be tossing your children and yourselves off of pyramids for your sun God had we not educated and shown you civility.
You're welcome

Location hidden

#2978 Jul 27, 2013
Jiggz29 wrote:
Your claims sound like BS. Not only that but they contribute to what bankrupting hospital, packing prisons and adding to the violence in the inner cities. Please they are a drain on American society they only way they do contribute is when they make purchase its called a sales taxes and there's no avoiding a sales tax other then that their receiving tax pay benefits without contributing a cent.
It was Reagan that handed out amnesty to illegal’s where free healthcare is concerned(EMTALA).

I can see the logic behind that though..you wouldn’t want a bunch of illegal’s running around your country with communal diseases right...block them from attaining free healthcare at your own peril.

You haven’t got a clue...you’d be surprised what a fake SS number can buy if someone is willing to turn a blind eye and he!! bent on earning a commission, trust.

Don’t blame the illegal’s in your country..blame those that hire them...you gov is targeting companies that hire illegal’s.

In my country it’s a few illegal’s mixed with a bunch of asylum seekers and eastern Europeans in my opinion..the bigger the EU gets the more over crowded my country becomes.

We have a novel method here in England now... check this lol!...where and the f/k do you think this will end?...I say f/k conservatives.

Location hidden

#2979 Jul 27, 2013

Location hidden

#2980 Jul 27, 2013
Black conservatives are nothing more than token azz holes looking to make a quick buck at the expense of working class Blacks...making money from the plight of Black people = big money trust.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2981 Jul 27, 2013
Thank a Yank wrote:
<quoted text>
You better start thanking us arrogant Yanks for allowing you to live here. Mental midgets like you would still be tossing your children and yourselves off of pyramids for your sun God had we not educated and shown you civility.
You're welcome
You Yanks having butchered your way coast to coast have no moral edge on even the Aztecs.

Mexica medical science and education were superior to those of Europe at the time of the conquest.

You're living on stolen land, boy.
European Savage

Fremont, CA

#2982 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You Yanks having butchered your way coast to coast have no moral edge on even the Aztecs.
Mexica medical science and education were superior to those of Europe at the time of the conquest.
You're living on stolen land, boy.
Last time I looked, this is 2013 and Mexico is still the chithole it always has been.

You ought to thank us Europeans for saving you savages from yourselves.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2983 Jul 27, 2013
Baby Sacrifice at the time of the COnquest...not so superior. I think this is why the Powers that Be allowed it. Nothing more does a Righteous God hate than this. ANd Hello..Mayans.Aztecs...They sacrificed their own infants, so the Holy God allowed them to be sacrificed. How' that working for Mexihell now? Human sex trafficking of children.\\\\\\\\\

Oh, but that is not their fault anymore than their (YOUR) drug issues, is it Sin and Java? You're such a Bully on the block....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2984 Jul 27, 2013
Mexico should be exiled and sanctioned for Human Rights Violations. Not enabled and catered to. Giving the Rapists citizenship here, etc. Ridiculous.

Apparently she has no desire to change, so she (Mexihell) must be made to. Isn't it obvious from these LaRazists on this thread?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2985 Jul 27, 2013
Mexico has not changed in my entire Lifetime. They have their kids diving for dimes in the RIo at Juarez. They have 1,900,000 homeless kids in just Mexico City. They need to evolve! They don't need to be incorporated into AMerican Culture.
It was the Native Americans Land, Not Mexihell's. The Govt can say as they choose. History says otherwise.

If America is to evolve, she needs to have major cleansing. A huge Purge. just sayin'

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2986 Jul 27, 2013
The greasy drunken Spanish conquistadores, described by one historian as “the scum of the bars of Extremadura”, were in no way morally superior even to the Mexica at their moment of greatest sacrificial bloodlust. The Inquisition was torturing and killing people, women accused of witchcraft brutally tortured and killed, endless religious wars, abuse of the peasant class throughout Europe which made the peasantry virtual slaves...

And so who deserved what?

I'd say the Aztecs deserved to be taken down, but the Mexican people did not deserve the abuse visited upon them by the Spanish.

And certainly you arrogant hysterical angry racists deserve yourselves an Inquisition sort of death.

Location hidden

#2987 Jul 27, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Mexico has not changed in my entire Lifetime. They have their kids diving for dimes in the RIo at Juarez. They have 1,900,000 homeless kids in just Mexico City. They need to evolve! They don't need to be incorporated into AMerican Culture.
It was the Native Americans Land, Not Mexihell's. The Govt can say as they choose. History says otherwise.
If America is to evolve, she needs to have major cleansing. A huge Purge. just sayin'
LOL!!@ in your life time...you fool..what would that be...16 years?...you are not from Texas and that is for sure.

Mexicans are impacting on the South West US, and you say they need to evolve..are you mad...Mexican are changing the whole way of life down there and, it is just kicking off...you haven’t seen sh!t yet.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2988 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
The greasy drunken Spanish conquistadores, described by one historian as “the scum of the bars of Extremadura”, were in no way morally superior even to the Mexica at their moment of greatest sacrificial bloodlust. The Inquisition was torturing and killing people, women accused of witchcraft brutally tortured and killed, endless religious wars, abuse of the peasant class throughout Europe which made the peasantry virtual slaves...
And so who deserved what?
I'd say the Aztecs deserved to be taken down, but the Mexican people did not deserve the abuse visited upon them by the Spanish.
And certainly you arrogant hysterical angry racists deserve

yourselves an Inquisition sort of death.
Thx for the validation. I was peaking plainly of the Mayans and the Aztec, you smeggin idiot. Catholicism has taken Mexihell down this path. It is the Religion of Death, WHore of Babylon. CUlt of Mary.
Responsible for more genocides across the globe than any other. Yet Mexihell embraces this cult and is run by the Vatican.
In other words, Ape Man ..yours are reaping as they have sown.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2989 Jul 27, 2013
perhaps *Speaking plainly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 14 min Agents of Corruption 12,138
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 43 min Big Al 207
News Comedy Central Comic 'Roast' Demands Open Borders 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 2
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 1 hr positronium 1,290
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 27
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities 1 hr freebird 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Raydot 147,926
More from around the web