Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2949 Jul 26, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is tomorrow high noon. Are you posting from lowrider? I want to discuss with you coward.
Here this is what I found.

"Pancho Villa State Park
Located at the border of Mexico the park exhibit hall and historic structures capture the history of the Pancho Villa Raid and historic Camp Furlong. The large campground today offers a lavsish pavillion built in old colonial Spanish style. It's famously part of the new wave of more eclectic and sophisticated gay hangouts that have steadily been gaining in prevalence and popularity in the in the Southern New Mexico area since the late 1990's. Inside what was for many years the Expansion Bar you'll find handsome space hung with changing artwork and filled with a mixed crowd of gays and straights, hipsters and wine lovers, and generally friendly and stylish sorts. Cocktails here are simply stellar!"

Well now ya know! Lol!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2950 Jul 26, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This is tomorrow high noon. Are you posting from lowrider? I want to discuss with you coward.
You're incoherent, boy. Just what do you want? You seeking a world of pain?

Well, I was of course at Pancho Villa State Park but naturally no racist dared confront me.

You are all rutting cowards, raised by cowards.

Racists are the lowest of scum.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2951 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pancho Villa State Park
Located at the border of Mexico the park exhibit hall and historic structures capture the history of the Pancho Villa Raid and historic Camp Furlong. The large campground today offers a lavsish pavillion built in old colonial Spanish style. It's famously part of the new wave of more eclectic and sophisticated gay hangouts that have steadily been gaining in prevalence and popularity in the in the Southern New Mexico area since the late 1990's. Inside what was for many years the Expansion Bar you'll find handsome space hung with changing artwork and filled with a mixed crowd of gays and straights, hipsters and wine lovers, and generally friendly and stylish sorts. Cocktails here are simply stellar!"
Well now ya know! Lol!
LOL... a GAY hangout! Well, I check out the trails and the surrounding country.

In any case, the place is usually full of tourists.

But that is irrelevant. I was there in my black Silverado lowrider waiting for you racists to show up. But of course nobody did. So I walked away from the campground area, shot 2 rabbits for dinner, and came back home.

What a pack of rutting cowards you are.

Gay hangouts in southern NM? LOL... so... where do they come from, they all drive down from Albuquerque or what? That's amusing, and the first I'd heard of that.

Look up Rockhound State Park... is that a gay hangout too? There's an adjunct site for Rockhound, a few miles from the main park, which has paths going up into the mountains... good place to meet racists and feed them to the wildlife. Lots of cougars in those rocks... Well, I'm going to be at that site next Wednesday at noon. If I were to be by chance victimized by racist verbal hate crimes, there's no telling how I'd respond... how much I'd prolong the racists' agony... how much fun I'd have watching raccoons chew on their nads...
Jesus

Mexico

#2952 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was of course at Pancho Villa State Park but naturally no racist dared confront me.
Not a racist bone in my body you dumb dumb internet warrior. If you at park you must be the short fat bald puto in front of all man daisy chain. That you Ritchie?
Jesus

Mexico

#2953 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pancho Villa State Park
Well now ya know! Lol!
He is long time puto. He calls his Silverado pickup truck a lowrider because he has mattress in back to service many gay people at one time.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2954 Jul 26, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a racist bone in my body you dumb dumb internet warrior. If you at park you must be the short fat bald puto in front of all man daisy chain. That you Ritchie?
Then what are you babando about, boy? I'm talking to these racists. If you're not one, then so what?

I don't know about daisy chains at the park such as you are familiar with, and apparently McFacha also.

You seem to have nothing to say. So... shut up.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2955 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... a GAY hangout! Well, I check out the trails and the surrounding country.
In any case, the place is usually full of tourists.
But that is irrelevant. I was there in my black Silverado lowrider waiting for you racists to show up. But of course nobody did. So I walked away from the campground area, shot 2 rabbits for dinner, and came back home.
What a pack of rutting cowards you are.
Gay hangouts in southern NM? LOL... so... where do they come from, they all drive down from Albuquerque or what? That's amusing, and the first I'd heard of that.
Look up Rockhound State Park... is that a gay hangout too? There's an adjunct site for Rockhound, a few miles from the main park, which has paths going up into the mountains... good place to meet racists and feed them to the wildlife. Lots of cougars in those rocks... Well, I'm going to be at that site next Wednesday at noon. If I were to be by chance victimized by racist verbal hate crimes, there's no telling how I'd respond... how much I'd prolong the racists' agony... how much fun I'd have watching raccoons chew on their nads...
You can try to play ignorant all you want. The places you hang out says everything about you. That's why you are so liberal.
You know really it's kind of crazy to be looking to fight all the people that irk you on the internet. At the rate you attract admirers, you could get two or three challengers every week. You might as well open up a weekly bare knuckle tournament down there and cash in.

So any way, we know you are in a low rider car, but just how are we supposed to recognize you, among all of those um..happy people? What do you look like??

I look a lot like this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Except my hair is lighter.

You better know what the hell you gettin yourself into boy. Cuz a storm's about to be brewin and an ass kicking will hit you like lightning!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#2956 Jul 26, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do remember it is Obama that is insuring they get special treatment.
Did you think all you little bumpkins were the special ones only???

Level 6

Location hidden

#2957 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I'm not racist. I oppose the mindset that many of these lower classs bring with them here. I could give you endless statistics about how they treat women, children, have problems with alcholism, crime etc. Why do you keep bringing race into this. Are Mexicans supposed to be a uniform race of people? Don't play stupid.
You are more of a racist. Since you obviously make no secret that you hate Arabs. You better sober up and start making sense boy.
And trying to dispose of me is pretty much the same as ordering a side of mean man knuckles right upside the head, and a round house kick, "Billy Joe style" to your ribs! You can best believe you gonna be doin a lot of moanin and groanin and squirmin around in the dirt, and I'm not talking about sex with little Mexican boys, you sick fcuk!
I suggest you reconsder your foolish threats and try a change of attitude, pronto!
This guy goes from trying to cover his ass to being the bad tough guy, lol. Roundhouse kick... he thinks he's Chuck Norris there in Texas, lol.

Pendejo.

Aw shucks, boy, I've threatened nobody, only said that I will STAND MY GROUND against any racist scum who were to come attempting to commit crimes against me.

But, you're a coward. You all are.

And I suspect the minute you headed in the direction of anyplace I've said I'd be, you'd have Homeland Security on your tail.

They know you are a wimpy wannabe James von Brunn or Timothy McVeigh. They may have known about you already, but since you've mouthed off your fascist genocidal crap in Topix you've alerted them to your presence. Or I've alerted them...

Anyway... LOL!!!

Pendejo.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#2958 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give them a Slurpee and they'll be happy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2959 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>You can try to play ignorant all you want. The places you hang out says everything about you. That's why you are so liberal.
You know really it's kind of crazy to be looking to fight all the people that irk you on the internet. At the rate you attract admirers, you could get two or three challengers every week. You might as well open up a weekly bare knuckle tournament down there and cash in.
So any way, we know you are in a low rider car, but just how are we supposed to recognize you, among all of those um..happy people? What do you look like??
I look a lot like this.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Except my hair is lighter.
You better know what the hell you gettin yourself into boy. Cuz a storm's about to be brewin and an ass kicking will hit you like lightning!
Oh damn you keep posting, and each time more stupid.

A silverado is a pickup, not a car, moron. Chevrolet Silverado, ok. Mine is black, and a low-rider, with loud headers.

I'm not looking to fight anyone, moron, I'm simply holding out the bait for some racist to show up with intent to commit hate crime violence. Then guess what happens? LOL...

I'm all over southern NM. Rarely at the State Parks, but I never saw any gay hangout happening in those places.

It is a certainty that racists such as you are so vile that I do express maximum readiness to express self-defense against your genocidal and fascist actions, should you ever grow a pair and attempt them.

You're already on file, the work is done, keep it up and you will arrive at its logical conclusion. Really now you're boring me. I know you would never show up anywhere. I'll post a location per week all over the southwest and we'll see who shows up and for what.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2960 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh damn you keep posting, and each time more stupid.
A silverado is a pickup, not a car, moron. Chevrolet Silverado, ok. Mine is black, and a low-rider, with loud headers.
I'm not looking to fight anyone, moron, I'm simply holding out the bait for some racist to show up with intent to commit hate crime violence. Then guess what happens? LOL...
I'm all over southern NM. Rarely at the State Parks, but I never saw any gay hangout happening in those places.
It is a certainty that racists such as you are so vile that I do express maximum readiness to express self-defense against your genocidal and fascist actions, should you ever grow a pair and attempt them.
You're already on file, the work is done, keep it up and you will arrive at its logical conclusion. Really now you're boring me. I know you would never show up anywhere. I'll post a location per week all over the southwest and we'll see who shows up and for what.
So basically you are just trying to set a trap for us? Interesting.

Funny how now you are taking a defensive position when it is clear on many of your posts that you are the one who brings up violence and threats against posters right off the bat. You can't weasel your way out of this one. If you have reported me to anyone you are a damn lying bastard because I have never said anything racist you demented old fcuk! You are not even in touch with reality, driving all around the South West to see if he can meet anonymous psoters from the internet. What half witted fool would do that?? LMAO!

I'm starting to feel sorry for you but at the sametime I wanna kick your little pansy ass. And I always did want to see New Mexico!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2961 Jul 26, 2013
*^..^* Just look for the big guy in the polka dot house dress. He will get banned again. Then, reincarnate himself (Morph) into yet another moniker. One thing He can't do is hide. Same jerk under any name. Same Perverted POS. Just like his wuss friend Rico. Peas in their polluted pod.

I have seen Rico threaten, then not show up, or so the other poster would say. Internet Rambos these two.
Wigs and makeup in reality.
CU-Koo!!bawk! Cu-Koo!
NYM8387

United States

#2962 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
*^..^* Just look for the big guy in the polka dot house dress. He will get banned again. Then, reincarnate himself (Morph) into yet another moniker. One thing He can't do is hide. Same jerk under any name. Same Perverted POS. Just like his wuss friend Rico. Peas in their polluted pod.
I have seen Rico threaten, then not show up, or so the other poster would say. Internet Rambos these two.
Wigs and makeup in reality.
CU-Koo!!bawk! Cu-Koo!
You seem to have some weird hang up with someone named Rico, what up wit dat? Sorry old saggy squaw.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2963 Jul 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you are just trying to set a trap for us? Interesting.
Funny how now you are taking a defensive position when it is clear on many of your posts that you are the one who brings up violence and threats against posters right off the bat. You can't weasel your way out of this one. If you have reported me to anyone you are a damn lying bastard because I have never said anything racist you demented old fcuk! You are not even in touch with reality, driving all around the South West to see if he can meet anonymous psoters from the internet. What half witted fool would do that?? LMAO!
I'm starting to feel sorry for you but at the sametime I wanna kick your little pansy ass. And I always did want to see New Mexico!
LOL!!! I have no idea what you're babbling about, boy. Weasel out of what exactly?

Sounds like you're about to start stalking me, boy.

I merely pointed out that racists like you are cowards, lowlife, traitors and misfits, and look how pissy you get, boy!!!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2964 Jul 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I only tell you what will happen if you commit verbal hate crimes in my presence, scum.
Racists are subhuman. That's you.
You deserve to be eaten alive by wildlife. Come see me.
you aren't worthy of being in or near my presence.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2965 Jul 26, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you aren't worthy of being in or near my presence.
And if you were to find yourself in my presence, whatchagonnado? LOL... You anti-immigrant racists sure are losing your minds. Very comical.

Hissy fits from every direction. And you're in El Paso, lol. I was just a little while ago up at Aguirre Springs. Know where that is? I didn't see you up there, you coward.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2966 Jul 26, 2013
And you know what? A few weeks ago I was in Old Mesilla eating Mexican food. I didn't see you racist cowards there. None of you were stopping me, though I'm an illegal immigrant, a La Raza activist, a Reconquista, I wave the Mexican flag daily, I sing "De Colores" loudly as I drive through the streets, I blast norteña music from the huge speakers in my Silverado lowrider...

...and yet, you racists do nothing!¡COBARDES!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2967 Jul 26, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have some weird hang up with someone named Rico, what up wit dat? Sorry old saggy squaw.
You sure love enthroning yourself. Spawn of Satan, or little rico here. Just continuing to show what cowards you are. Under all your AKA's.
Stop whining. You are one that dishes out crap but can't take the facts. Your problem LaRacist, not mine.

Now, steal other monikers and attack me as usual. SOO PRedictable.
Zero ability. Zero Creativity. SO Mezito. You and your bully bro' on here... Can't even stand on your own, yet threaten others. You mostly love to bully females, your butt pal just calls everyone boy. You are two idiots in the same shell. WOw! Some accomplishment! Are you wetting your panties over it? Two fine Racist Mezitos to show us your culture of nothingness. Bully, Rape,Abandonment. Yep, you have it all.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#2968 Jul 27, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
And you know what? A few weeks ago I was in Old Mesilla eating Mexican food. I didn't see you racist cowards there. None of you were stopping me, though I'm an illegal immigrant, a La Raza activist, a Reconquista, I wave the Mexican flag daily, I sing "De Colores" loudly as I drive through the streets, I blast norteña music from the huge speakers in my Silverado lowrider...
...and yet, you racists do nothing!¡COBARDES!
Only in America! Ain't it grand ...:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 15 min tha Professor 133
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr Jana 1,456
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr xxxrayted 621
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 2 hr wild child 2
Can We Not Have Another Clinton vs. Bush Election? 2 hr wild child 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr johnny belinda 137,089
Distinguished pol 4 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web