Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2841 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
U.S. Children Stuck in Mexican Orphanages
cronkitezine.asu.edu/DividedFamilies/orphan.h ...
When children are abandoned in Mexico, they'll likely stay in Mexico. The Mejia children had come to Mexico one year earlier with their mother, a Mexican ...
Mexico - Abandoned Children's Fund
www.abandonedchildrensfund.org/what-we-do-mex ...
Hundreds of abandoned children wander the streets alone, not knowing what tomorrow will bring. It is estimated that about two million Mexican children are ...
Abandoned & Disappeared - Disability Rights International
www.disabilityrightsintl.org/media-gallery/ou ...-...
... the Institutionalization of Children · Mental Disability Rights ...
Mexico - Electronic Research Collections
dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/population/children/ad ......
This means the child must be orphaned, abandoned, or have one surviving parent who releases the child for adoption. Under Mexican law, foreigners may need ...
Parents abandon their South American and Mexican children
www.nolanchart.com/article10227-parents-aband ......
A new wave of illegals are crossing the Arizona border; and they are children.
Street children, street child definition. Street kids statistics in Mexico
www.mexico-child-link.org/street-children-def ......
Mexican street children facts & statistics. Mexico City has 1,900,000 underprivileged and street children. 240,000 of these are abandoned children.( Action ...
Homeless children & Homelessness - reasons why children become ...
www.mexico-child-link.org/homelessness-reason ...
Mexican Street children. Street children ... Independence training for abandoned children with learning disability ... Why do Mexican children become homeless?
Exactly! And the madman Sinjavi will respond with all his mindless vitiol calling you a racist and a whole slew of other expletives because that is all he can do. He is void of any kind of reasoning ability!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2842 Jul 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
http://empowerpatriots.fwsites .org/?source=RLEmpowerBnr
THE NAACP IS SILENCING BLACK CONSERVATIVES WHO BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE LIMITED TO DEFENDING YOUR LIBERTY.
This is an outrage. Americans of all color should strive to achieve success without dependency on Big Government. The message of opportunity, hard work, and economic freedom should be a part of the NAACP. Simply put: Freedom is a “black and white” issue.
EMPOWERMENT. NOT ENTITLEMENT.
The NAACP should be embracing black conservatives, not silencing them. Join the Empower community today and stand up with black conservatives in opposition to the NAACP’s efforts.
The NAACP hasn't the power to silence anyone.

There is no reason for the NAACP to back black connedservatives who are supporting politicians and policies which damage the black community as well as all working Yanks, the environment, the economy, education, social justice, social welfare and common decency.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2843 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico is not the USA and claiming it will not make it so. Go back to YOUR COuntry and make something THERE!
Give yourselves a hand up and sToP Carpet Bagging!
We are FOr Americans FIrst and you should be for your own, in your OWN land. Too stupid to see the irony of your own post.
USA Southwest = Occupied Northern Mexico

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2844 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
What of all the CHildren these illegals dump behind in Mexihell? Are we to gather them up to reunite them in our Land? And support all of Mexihell?
Losers need to learn that their breeding consequences should not be left onto other races to pick up.
Sex trafficking is the third largest empire in Mexihell. They do not respect their own children or females of any age. ANd I, for ONe American, do not embrace these third world mongrels who care for nothing, outside the USD!
Free food and bennies if sterilized....? Better than the current program of breeding endlessly and dumping around the globe their unwanted infants.
You are advocating eugenics, a form of genocide.

You deserve to be tried at The Hague and then hung.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2845 Jul 22, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! And the madman Sinjavi will respond with all his mindless vitiol calling you a racist and a whole slew of other expletives because that is all he can do. He is void of any kind of reasoning ability!
You also are a genocidal racist, boy, and therefore also should be removed from civilized society.

I advocate public vivisection on pay-for-view.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2846 Jul 22, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can passing judgment on a culture be racist, you mindless buffon? Our American culture is not without it's flaws. If we go back a century ago, women had little rights, child labor was cruel, Blacks were severely discriminated against etc. We have changed our values. Mexico still retains fair amount or elitist, racist and misogynistic traditions left over from colonial times. They never went through a civil rights movement, you idiot. They are very aloof to the plight of their fellow man. That is why corruption is so rampant. Mexico City has 1,900,000 underprivileged and street children. What kind of self respecting culture would allow that??
It's this kind of thing that causes many not to include Hisanics as being part of Western Civilization...because of their cultural backwardness. So leftist liberals try to sell Hispanic culture as an alternative or offset to Western European Culture.
Your every phrase oozes vile racist vitriole.

Not without it's flaws, LOL!!! In fact, Western and USA society continues to kiss corporate ass, to force us into some sort of sick post-modern neo-feudalism, an economic system in which much of the world is in virtual slavery to a sweatshop and plantation economy, and in which you are a fat lazy parasite who cannot pick his own lettuce.

Aloof to the plight of their fellow men? You are speaking of the GOP, I presume? Jackass.

Fascists like you are a burden on humanity, boy.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2848 Jul 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not without it's flaws, LOL!!! In fact, Western and USA society continues to kiss corporate ass, to force us into some sort of sick post-modern neo-feudalism, an economic system in which much of the world is in virtual slavery to a sweatshop and plantation economy, and in which you are a fat lazy parasite who cannot pick his own lettuce.
Aloof to the plight of their fellow men? You are speaking of the GOP, I presume? Jackass.
I sure hope you are in retirement because your brain cells have reached critical mass. They are shorting out. Your rants are tiresome and meaningless, boy. It's obvious you can serve no meaningful purpose in soceity. I hope you still have loving family members who can look after you. Though if it was up to me, I'd ship you off to the professional care of some Mexican convalescent home where they will feed you your own poop!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2849 Jul 22, 2013
I am advocating that you and your KKKlan become RESponsible . A word you loathe. LaRaza trash Rico.

To you worse than death, to be shown for the low lives yours are. Reality bites your stealin hands so hard. Gotta love it. ALL the time you spent spamming with your perverted sex trafficking website. You gotta Love I own you. I make you earn those stolen tax dollars. You enjoy the freebies and the florescents of your cave, now. Boy toy.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2850 Jul 22, 2013
Rico would have us embrace the cannibalism of his culture and drink the blood as they do. That is as "racist" as it gets.
Losers from the Mexihell they have created. He is such a fine Dracula. Soo Proud of his heritage.
Except for his white mamma that is. All else he lies about in his inferior humiliation.

Poor Vampire. Now, shouldn't you be out Gang bangin?
More jackpots for you to suck the blood of- to be made!!! Or has time found you and your pick pocket earnings from LaRaza all you got left?
Bully under all your AKA's> Coward and Loser.

Yeah, that about sums up Rico.

Bawk!!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2851 Jul 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
http://empowerpatriots.fwsites .org/?source=RLEmpowerBnr
THE NAACP IS SILENCING BLACK CONSERVATIVES WHO BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE LIMITED TO DEFENDING YOUR LIBERTY.
This is an outrage. Americans of all color should strive to achieve success without dependency on Big Government. The message of opportunity, hard work, and economic freedom should be a part of the NAACP. Simply put: Freedom is a “black and white” issue.
EMPOWERMENT. NOT ENTITLEMENT.
The NAACP should be embracing black conservatives, not silencing them. Join the Empower community today and stand up with black conservatives in opposition to the NAACP’s efforts.
Black conservatives are MARGINAL in the Black community. Thank heavens! Not even most Black bourgeois embrace them even though most Black conservatives are members of the Black social elite.
At NAACP meetings, quite a few of which I attended myself, Black conservatives were not silenced. But tey cannot win on issues once things are put to a vote.
They lose in the NAACP for the samee reasons that conservatives lose the black vote during elections. The great majority of Blacks are center/left. Our political traditions are center/left. And even though there's still a great bit of CULTURAL conservatism in the Black community, most Blacks put political and economic issues first. Hence we will tend to vote "liberal" even if that liberal is for gay marriage, providing he is progressive in ecnomic and political matters. And even though most Blacks once voted Republican that was when Repubicans were the most progressive of the two parties. By moving rightward, the Republicans lost Black American voters. As for those Black conservatives who say they're silenced by the NAACP, what they're really pissed about is that most Blacks (both in and out of NAACP) won't buy their conservative politics. They even have conservative columnists in Black newspapers (like the Baltimore Afro-American). But most AA folk ain't buying it. They are not silenced so much as they are ignored or scorned by their own people.
That's the thing that white conservatives can't seem to get through their heads.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2852 Jul 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are advocating eugenics, a form of genocide.
You deserve to be tried at The Hague and then hung.
No, your lifestyle is an advocate for Eugenics.
I advocate that word you so hate, ResPonsibility- for your own at least. Obviously you care for no others, not even your own...
You deserve to be thrown back into Mexihell, beheaded or however.
Sticking to that culture you love, perhaps scalped, then beheaded. Both are high on Mexico's list of tortures. That culture you wish to shove down all others throats as you abandon your children as fast as you procreate.
jackercrack

Cypress, TX

#2853 Jul 22, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> YOu commit the fallacy of Red herring, since the issue of the post to which you reply had to do with the relative worth of conservatism vs liberalism, not the inequities of education for blacks and whites.
But since you went there, let me point out the the inequities are due to racism and economic inequality as well. And it is no mere coincidence that the WORST educational opportunities for blacks are in those states which are most conservative in their goverment. Inddeed, there is no place in America where conservatism (in America, inseparable from racism)holds greater sway than in the South. And the South is the WORST educated region in America.
Again, Blacks show that they are in general more ADVANCED than their white contemporaries by having the good sense to reject at least political conservatism. Nearly all our conservatives come from the privileged sectors of the Black America, and even most of the privileged reject conservatism.
But much of white America is so BACKWARD that sizeable numbers of poor, working class, and lower middle class whites vote conservative ans commit to political conservatism.
It makes sense for rich people to be conservative. Why should they not want to conserve a social arrangement which protects their privileges? It is simply foolish, naive and dumb to support conservatism when you don't even belong to the privileged classes.
Liberalism is not the answer, but it is the LEAST evil of the two evils.
Hmmm, ok, please excuse me. I didn't realize that Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC were in the south (my bad). I stand corrected.

I now can see that most blacks vote liberal due to political awareness and not due to blind ignorance or to knowing that voting liberal will "keep the welfare coming." And that most whites vote conservative due to being foolish enough to believe in self-responsibility and seizing opportunity to succeed. OK, makes sense!
jackercrack

Cypress, TX

#2854 Jul 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! Now here's the pot calling the kettle black! Toooo funny!!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#2855 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
I am advocating that you and your KKKlan become RESponsible . A word you loathe. LaRaza trash Rico.
To you worse than death, to be shown for the low lives yours are. Reality bites your stealin hands so hard. Gotta love it. ALL the time you spent spamming with your perverted sex trafficking website. You gotta Love I own you. I make you earn those stolen tax dollars. You enjoy the freebies and the florescents of your cave, now. Boy toy.
Actually It looks to me like that Sinjed poster is the former UsMail. Cause Mail used that Avatar before.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2856 Jul 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually It looks to me like that Sinjed poster is the former UsMail. Cause Mail used that Avatar before.
Hey, Quirk. Was USFlipped a La Raza toy as well as a Pervert?
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#2858 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above, as well as thinking he was some kind of Buddha Hindi scholar. But really he`s just a lost Puerto Rican Cha Cha boy! LOL !
Carlsbad Bound

Buena Park, CA

#2859 Jul 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above, as well as thinking he was some kind of Buddha Hindi scholar. But really he`s just a lost Puerto Rican Cha Cha boy! LOL !
He owned your silly ass Quirky.
He ridiculed the crap out of you each and every day, dimwit.
Carlsbad Bound

Buena Park, CA

#2860 Jul 22, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
USMail ran you out of several forums, poser.
You got amnesia huh, Nijoni? LOL!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2861 Jul 23, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, I believe you are correct. With Rico popping in under various AkA's. Freaks under any guise.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2862 Jul 23, 2013
Carlsbad Bound wrote:
<quoted text>
USMail ran you out of several forums, poser.
You got amnesia huh, Nijoni? LOL!
In your dreams, Rico. Where is your copy and paste proof?
Apparently he is banned as often as you and has to create other AKA's. Losers. Bawk!

Hard to tell, the LaRaza tactics are the same. Same lies, bullying, etc.
I guess a COward is still a COward and now there are two. You AND Flubber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 45 min spud 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Celeste 14,629
News New members bring new vigor to Pittsfield Human... 2 hr Cops are degenerates 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 hr TRUMP WINNERS 7,599
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 2 hr Cops are degenerates 49
News Kris Kobach: The Only Choice for Homeland Security 3 hr Well Well 2
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr Mickey Ratt Club 53
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 143,693
More from around the web