Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,025

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2714 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Discover the Networks – La Raza “l obbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens”
Rep. Charlie Norwood – The truth About La Raza “ The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
La Raza’s web site http://www.nclr.org – lobbies against our state and local police helping with the enforcement of our immigration laws because it would “ have a serious negative impact on Latino communities”. MINN-SIR supports state and local police helping to enforce our immigration laws – in a post 9/11 era, we need ALL our enforcement officers helping each other and working together.
La Raza major promotions include:
1. Supports voting rights for illegal aliens
2. Supports bilingual ballots
3. Supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants
4. Supports in-state tuition for illegal aliens (DREAM ACT)
5. Supports separatism (they have their own schools, award dinners, conferences, etc)– how is that diversity? Business will tell you that they support them because they support diversity. Supporting diversity would be giving to a group that has people from many different races and cultures, and whose mission it was to help all people regardless of their skin color, race or culture.
It is important that we cut off the funds to the open-border, anti-American, raced-based group La Raza which is able to influence our government at all levels due to their huge cash flow. Businesses should not supporting one race over another one. We are ONE country and we need to be united as one. We should be looked upon as individuals and should not get funding based on the color of our skin.
http://mnsirproject.com/2011/11/06/stop-suppo...
You are making too much sense for this forum.

La Raza has it's objective the reconquista of the South West and the creation of a new Mexican state in it's place called Aztlan!
How can any American who loves his country take something like that lightly?
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#2715 Jul 19, 2013
Black and White people unite, America is our Country!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2719 Jul 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like somebody who has a inferiority complex.
No, I am soneone who is far superior to a racist scumwad like you, boy.

Face it, there is more culture in one Mexican pueblo than in a whole state full of dumbed-down gringos like you, boy.

Who raised you to be a racist? That's who's inferior.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2720 Jul 19, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making too much sense for this forum.
La Raza has it's objective the reconquista of the South West and the creation of a new Mexican state in it's place called Aztlan!
How can any American who loves his country take something like that lightly?
You know nothing about chicano politics except as scare tactics you learned from Faux News and other racist rightwing sources.

The fact remains that you're an interloper on stolen land, and that the immigrants coming over the fence make far better citizens than you ever will.

GET OUT!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2721 Jul 19, 2013
See the Light wrote:
Black and White people unite, America is our Country!
Oh, this country belongs to black and white but not to anyone else?

F you, racist turdwad. You obviously are a racist who does not deserve to be here except as compost.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2722 Jul 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a bold claim.
especially when we're talking about FOREIGNERS who break the law to get into the usa to begin with.
better citizens?
how can they be better citizens then me when they are illiterate and lack commonsense?
You're a racist. That makes you the lowest sort of subhuman filth. Does that explain it to you, moron?

They're illiterate with no common sense? How many illegal immigrants do you know, boy? I know the answer: NONE.

I know lots of them.

People like you don't fare well in my presence.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2723 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ThIS is what you have to say about the illegals and their child dumping? You aren't even Human, Rico. You are nothing but a mongrel who lies. Can you twist more of my posts? Can you possibly use Racism a bit more? You are an idiot who backs your LaRaza as you have claimed. Your grammar sucks as much as your lies. Pound on your chest some more Ape Man. One day you will be taken out like the rabid POS you are. ANd many will rejoice.
They will Praise the God you slander.
You're just sooo tough, little boy. But not tough enough to change your wicked land or your wicked ways. You are nothing but a weak little bully, Like Ricky Rodriquez was in Elementary school. Pulling girls hair until they stood up to the bully. COme get it pooch.
You're losing it, ignorant racist babbling fool. You need to come talk to me in person... I'll straighten you out for sure.

So, you need to come see me, boy. I will correct your racism, no doubt learned from scumwad parents. Your entire dysfunctional family is a burden on this country, obviously.

And just who's going to take me out, boy? You? LOL!!!

Come see me. You need some adjustments.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2724 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about chicano politics except as scare tactics you learned from Faux News and other racist rightwing sources.
The fact remains that you're an interloper on stolen land, and that the immigrants coming over the fence make far better citizens than you ever will.
GET OUT!
Cheap talk. As usual you never directly address what is being said. Here address this.

"The acronym MEChA stands for "Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan." or "Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan."

MEChA is an Hispanic separatist organization that encourages anti-American activities and civil disobedience. The radical members of MEChA who refer to themselves as "Mechistas," romanticize Mexican claims to the "lost Territories" of the Southwestern United States -- a Chicano country called Aztlan. In its national constitution, MEChA calls for self-determination by its members to liberate Aztlan. MEChA's national constitution starts out: "Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán."

These anti-American "Mechistas" live with the false illusion that they are being racially discriminated against because they are Latinos while totally dismissing the idea that maybe it is their ideology that is being discriminated against.

At the MEChA National Conference on March 15 - 18, 2001, the official "MEChA Philosophy" was ratified. An excerpt from the document states: "as Mechistas, we vow to work for the liberation of Aztlan."

The MEChA Clubs on each of the Santa Barbara high school campuses are not the only ones. MEChA groups exist on 90 percent of the public high school, college and university campuses in the Southwestern United States.
The myth of Aztlan can best be explained by California's Santa Barbara School District's Chicano Studies textbook, "The Mexican American Heritage" by East Los Angeles high school teacher Carlos Jimenez. On page 84 there is a redrawn map of Mexico and the United States, showing Mexico with a full one-third more territory, all of it taken back from the United States. On page 107, it says "Latinos are now realizing that the power to control Aztlan may once again be in their hands."

Shown are the "repatriated" eight or nine states including Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington. According to the school text, Mexico is supposed to regain these territories as they rightly belong to the "mythical" homeland of Aztlan. On page 86, it says "...a free-trade agreement...promises...if Mexico is to allow the U.S. to invest in Mexico...then Mexico should...be allowed to freely export...Mexican labor. Obviously this would mean a re-evaluation of the border between the two countries as we know it today." Jimenez's Aztlan myth is further amplified at MEChA club meetings held at Santa Barbara Public Schools."
http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

And I tell you this much buddy, if you support that kind of shoit. Your azz will be brought down! You have no place in this country. Why don't you find yourself a more suitable place, where buggery is a common and accepted practice, like the jungles of Peru! You communist traitor!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2725 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
1. mongrel idiot
1) An idiot of epic proportions
2) One so devoid of any social or reasoning abilities that he or she is constantly making you wish you were dead for being in the same room as him or her.
3) Almost the same as being functionally retarded, but not quite there.
1, 2, 3) Kenneth is a mongrel idiot whose complete lack of any EQ or social ability makes his usefullness equivalent to that of a crudely fashioned Christmas gift made by a kindergardener.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
America needs none as you Rico, the proof is in your own words.
If you were not of Mexican descent, you would not worship your LaRaza Masters. You are an Anchor rat. ANd instead of holding your own responsible, you blame all other races. SO Typical LaRaza.
You refer to babies as rats? Do that in my presence and see what happens. I do not tolerate sociopathic racism such as yours, son of scum.

I blame the oppressors, boy. You support them. You're in favor of the global sweatshop economy, apparently. You're a blight on society, deadweight on this country... you need to disappear in a permanent way.

I am not Mexican, you idiot.

You are a racist. Therefore you are subhuman scum, as are the lowlife vile scum who raised you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2726 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Discover the Networks – La Raza “l obbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens”
Rep. Charlie Norwood – The truth About La Raza “ The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
La Raza’s web site http://www.nclr.org – lobbies against our state and local police helping with the enforcement of our immigration laws because it would “ have a serious negative impact on Latino communities”. MINN-SIR supports state and local police helping to enforce our immigration laws – in a post 9/11 era, we need ALL our enforcement officers helping each other and working together.
La Raza major promotions include:
1. Supports voting rights for illegal aliens
2. Supports bilingual ballots
3. Supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants
4. Supports in-state tuition for illegal aliens (DREAM ACT)
5. Supports separatism (they have their own schools, award dinners, conferences, etc)– how is that diversity? Business will tell you that they support them because they support diversity. Supporting diversity would be giving to a group that has people from many different races and cultures, and whose mission it was to help all people regardless of their skin color, race or culture.
It is important that we cut off the funds to the open-border, anti-American, raced-based group La Raza which is able to influence our government at all levels due to their huge cash flow. Businesses should not supporting one race over another one. We are ONE country and we need to be united as one. We should be looked upon as individuals and should not get funding based on the color of our skin.
http://mnsirproject.com/2011/11/06/stop-suppo...
All of those are reasonable policies, which are opposed only by racist scum-raised lowlife like you, boy.

Yes, if Police can check immigration status, then people are afraid to call the Police and criminal benefit. As a racist, you're a crimninal, so naturally you would side with them against innocent immigrants.

9-11 has nothing to do with any of this, fool. You vile racist piece of crap, how dare you equate Mexican workers with Muslim terrorists. You racists are the terrorists, boy, and need to be given the bin-Laden treatment.

Council of La Raza makes reasonable demands, and is engaged in nothing objectionable. We do need bilingual ballots as well as bilingual education, despite the hysterical fear of you gringos of other languages, due to your bigotry and low mentality generally.

Go back and slap your mama for raising an a$$$hole, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2728 Jul 19, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Employers are doing a better job than Obama, at least most of them are trying not to hire the illegals. Obama is trying to give amnesty.
With amnesty, they're no longer illegal, you moron.

In any case, it is not amnesty which is being discussed. Legalization with a fine is not amnesty. Learn what words mean in English, you jackass, raised by jackasses.

AMNESTY means total forgiveness, no fine, nothing. Got it, moron? Now go slap your mama for raising a moron.

You are the Ugly AmeriKKKan, hated worldwide, despised for your ignorant racism and superior attitude, your childish strutting loud-talking finger-pointing asshole personality.

Get out.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2730 Jul 19, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be the intellectual master of my pet hamster.
Conservative views are the result of years of REALITY TESTING and OBJECTIVE reasoning. Many of us were liberal in our younger years. My views during my early college days were much more idealistic and innocent than today. But I matured and grew wiser. What's your excuse, old man?
Wiser? LOL!!! You have become a nasty snarling terrorist racist, boy! You're SCUM!

Connedservative views are the result of buying corporate propaganda, neo-feudalist lies which you suck up daily from Faux News, Rush, et al.

Idealism is bad? Those of us pushing for improvement in society must always confront those of YOU who refuse change, who worship injustice, who love snarky racist hatred, who bring this country down.

What's your excuse for being a goddam bloodcloth, boy?

Level 6

Location hidden

#2731 Jul 19, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the point flew over your head, Geronimo. We made better use of the territory. We have proven ourselves worthy of it. And the Tejanos and Hispanos knew this, and welcomed US rule instead of having to deal with corrupt and incomptent Mexican bureacracy. There is a reason why Mejeeco is all fcuked up, and why so many would rather be here instead. And it ain't beacuse of your half baked theories about US coprorations or political bullying. You are on the wrong side of the argument, and on the WRONG side of the BORDER, son! I suggest you gather all of your shoit and GET PACKING!!
Wrong, ignorant scum-raised misfit.

Corporations are at the center of the problems with Mexico's economy. Your ignorance doesn't alter that fact. I have studied extensively Mexican history, society, culture and economy, whereas you? LOL... you listen to Faux News.

Ignoramus, just like your daddy.

Why don't you try throwing me out, boy? Like I said, coward, unlike you I work, so come on down!!! LOL... a coward just like your daddy.

USA imperialism will not stand, boy. You know no history. What happens to evil empires who arouse resentment among conquered peoples?

They fall.

As you will fall, boy.

Your presence will not be tolerated.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2732 Jul 19, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Face it, Sun ,the only way you would be having lunch with David Duke is if you were serving it. People like you are never going to be happy......if Duke still alive BTW?
I'd serve it rather than associate with you right-wing haters. That is just how much I despise you all, k?

Level 4

Location hidden

#2734 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, ignorant scum-raised misfit.
Corporations are at the center of the problems with Mexico's economy. Your ignorance doesn't alter that fact. I have studied extensively Mexican history, society, culture and economy, whereas you? LOL... you listen to Faux News.
Ignoramus, just like your daddy.
Why don't you try throwing me out, boy? Like I said, coward, unlike you I work, so come on down!!! LOL... a coward just like your daddy.
USA imperialism will not stand, boy. You know no history. What happens to evil empires who arouse resentment among conquered peoples?
They fall.
As you will fall, boy.
Your presence will not be tolerated.
And I'm telling you Mexico's problems like in many other Latin American countries is largeley the result of a barbaric and corrupt culture. And don't bring race into that you social reject!
Some examples.

Sexualized violence against women in Mexico has a long history that has been directly tied to state impunity—the lack of proper legal action—and, more recently, to drug cartels and organized crime. A silent, gendered war is also being waged against women throughout the country. Women are being raped, strangled, and tortured, their bodies mutilated and discarded in desolate locations, sending a message to Mexican society: Women’s lives are expendable. Their predators will not be punished.

Violence against women, at the hands of their husbands, family members, or state officials, extends to all states in Mexico, not just Chihuahua, where Ciudad Juárez is located. The level of brutal violence being waged upon Mexican women seems misplaced in a country that is a 1981 signatory of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), which the United States has yet to sign. However, the combination of traditional, narrow gender roles, the growing normalization of violence, and the continued lack of political will and resources from the Mexican government have resulted in an enormous spike in sexualized violence against women.

Over the next 20 years, hundreds of women—the Mexican newspaper El Diario estimating close to 900, according to the New Statesman—were tortured, raped, and murdered, their bodies often being discarded in the desert. Initially, many feared a deranged serial killer was responsible, but over time it became apparent that there was no single culprit behind the murders. The term “feminicide” was used to describe these killings—the murder of women and girls because they are female.(The Mexican term “feminicide” differs from “femicide” because the translation of “femicide” in Spanish is simply the killing of females, and does not include the gendered motivation behind the murder.)"
http://www.womenundersiegeproject.org/conflic...

Yeah it's all America's fault isn't it you lying sack of shoit!

I know you won't even address this because you are a coward on the internet too, and cherry pick the debates you get in and the points you address cuz you know ain't got a leg to stand on!

With regard to your future punk...as CCR says, I SEE A BAD MOON RISIN'!
Brenda besson

United States

#2738 Jul 19, 2013
Oh not looking good,see you in the fall lol.all in all its been a good year,next election make sure to vote,republican,the old boys dont want amnesty.bye dreamers take the kids when you leave.those little ratons.lol

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2740 Jul 19, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
All of those are reasonable policies, which are opposed only by racist scum-raised lowlife like you, boy.
Yes, if Police can check immigration status, then people are afraid to call the Police and criminal benefit. As a racist, you're a crimninal, so naturally you would side with them against innocent immigrants.
9-11 has nothing to do with any of this, fool. You vile racist piece of crap, how dare you equate Mexican workers with Muslim terrorists. You racists are the terrorists, boy, and need to be given the bin-Laden treatment.
Council of La Raza makes reasonable demands, and is engaged in nothing objectionable. We do need bilingual ballots as well as bilingual education, despite the hysterical fear of you gringos of other languages, due to your bigotry and low mentality generally.
Go back and slap your mama for raising an a$$$hole, boy.
Well, child...I am referring to YOU as an anchor Rat. You, Idiot who can't comprehend English. All about your race to you. Because Mezitos are the racists on this continent. Your words mean squat. Liars and thieves is all ya got, dumb and dumber. Yeah, come on Pooch. YOu, who won't fight your way our out a paper bag, threatening? LMAO @ U!
No wonder your folks dumped your ignorant ass. Again, not our fault yours think soo little of family or infants.
Your so called kids are just tools for your greed- and DO continue in your ignorance. Your Use of English is so pathetically limited. Drink that Laraza kool aid child and pretend you are something. It is the highest you will ever aspire to. Your limited imagination. Indians had you out of OUR land so now you beat on whites. Loser under any name, Rico toy.
You can't run Mexico but think you have a chance in this Country. LMAO-Put your pipe down, pendajo, and jump in the Rio Grande with the rest of your folks.

You have shown you know nothing of the Hindi, Rico. Such a toy.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2741 Jul 19, 2013
I know I have you in a tither, but DO STop spamming these sites with your dating issues.

It is a good thing you abandon your infants. For them. Much better than having perverted pedos as parents.
Kasey

Columbia, MO

#2743 Jul 19, 2013
It appears that the one calling all others a racist is indeed the only true racist on this board as that person continues to foment self-hatred of self and refer to their own immaturity by calling most everyone "boy." This is often a ploy used by individuals who have gender issues and a self-loathing issue. I have enjoyed the intelligent discourse of those with rational thoughts who have also shown that they are educated. Pity, to the one true self-loathing racist on this thread. May that person soon seek the psychological help that they need and soon become familiar with U.S. immigration laws. Otherwise, the U.S. should follow the Mexican immigration laws and see how that works toward their people and all other foreigners that enter illegaly into the U.S. Racism is alive and well and is exemplified by the rants and rave of one unstable poster. May God Bless that person with the help they truly need for their vitriol. So sad.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2744 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, child...I am referring to YOU as an anchor Rat. You, Idiot who can't comprehend English. All about your race to you. Because Mezitos are the racists on this continent. Your words mean squat. Liars and thieves is all ya got, dumb and dumber. Yeah, come on Pooch. YOu, who won't fight your way our out a paper bag, threatening? LMAO @ U!
No wonder your folks dumped your ignorant ass. Again, not our fault yours think soo little of family or infants.
Your so called kids are just tools for your greed- and DO continue in your ignorance. Your Use of English is so pathetically limited. Drink that Laraza kool aid child and pretend you are something. It is the highest you will ever aspire to. Your limited imagination. Indians had you out of OUR land so now you beat on whites. Loser under any name, Rico toy.
You can't run Mexico but think you have a chance in this Country. LMAO-Put your pipe down, pendajo, and jump in the Rio Grande with the rest of your folks.
You have shown you know nothing of the Hindi, Rico. Such a toy.
I think you probably made him cry. That dirty Mexican, Navajo, Hindi(Taliban) faaag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Sharrp Shooter 262,808
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 1 hr bod 13
Byron York: Why didn't Obama pass immigration r... 4 hr dirtbag1958 1
AZ Sheriff: Obama Flat-Out Lying About Releasin... 4 hr dirtbag1958 1
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 5 hr dirtbag1958 17
Boehner: Immigration Reform Will Help Economy 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr johnny belinda 135,855
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE