You are making too much sense for this forum.Discover the Networks – La Raza “l obbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens”
Rep. Charlie Norwood – The truth About La Raza “ The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
La Raza’s web site http://www.nclr.org – lobbies against our state and local police helping with the enforcement of our immigration laws because it would “ have a serious negative impact on Latino communities”. MINN-SIR supports state and local police helping to enforce our immigration laws – in a post 9/11 era, we need ALL our enforcement officers helping each other and working together.
La Raza major promotions include:
1. Supports voting rights for illegal aliens
2. Supports bilingual ballots
3. Supports access to driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants
4. Supports in-state tuition for illegal aliens (DREAM ACT)
5. Supports separatism (they have their own schools, award dinners, conferences, etc)– how is that diversity? Business will tell you that they support them because they support diversity. Supporting diversity would be giving to a group that has people from many different races and cultures, and whose mission it was to help all people regardless of their skin color, race or culture.
It is important that we cut off the funds to the open-border, anti-American, raced-based group La Raza which is able to influence our government at all levels due to their huge cash flow. Businesses should not supporting one race over another one. We are ONE country and we need to be united as one. We should be looked upon as individuals and should not get funding based on the color of our skin.
La Raza has it's objective the reconquista of the South West and the creation of a new Mexican state in it's place called Aztlan!
How can any American who loves his country take something like that lightly?