Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

WOW

Las Vegas, NV

#2472 Jul 16, 2013
blacks may have a problem with illegals. Now both will be fighting over welfare and the projects. Both have the same goal in life.
Sucking the life out of America and Americans. Oh the joy! DOUBLE UP!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2473 Jul 16, 2013
Man this sinjauvi guy is crazy. He is all over the damn map. He claims to be zionist, a hindu, American Indian, Mexican. I saw him on the French thread speaking French. Man, what in the hell is he suppsoed to be, does he even know know? One thing for sure the man is crazy and dangerous and hates the America flag and Anglo Saxon America! Perhaps he should be sent to Cuba?
spocko

Oakland, CA

#2475 Jul 16, 2013
WOW wrote:
blacks may have a problem with illegals. Now both will be fighting over welfare and the projects. Both have the same goal in life.
Sucking the life out of America and Americans. Oh the joy! DOUBLE UP!
That LV sun tried your brain?...
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2478 Jul 16, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>It was nice compared to what I was thinking.(Smirk!)
I am sure it was. Most cowards, bullies and low-life trash like you always agree but it just proves what pieces of dog chit you all are (smirk!)

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#2479 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are also an atheist. I'm not suprised. And probably gay too!

are you a christian?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#2482 Jul 16, 2013
I can't speak for all blacks but the majority of them want us to be given citizenship. They know we don't want any free ride, we work for what we get.
Betty

Ayden, NC

#2483 Jul 16, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>No, limpy, that would be you and your so-called buddy who call yourselves men but act like beeatches on their monthly in need of midol and pads. It's your usual practice to fight with women on the internet and most likely in real life and you know what that makes you, right?
I am just a female that battled some punks and stuck my foot up their arses, which is well deserved. It would be nicer to knee you both in your balls, but neither of you have any and that's obvious by you going back and forth with a female, isn't it, wussie?
Sorry excuse for a man! Being impotent is no excuse, but that's how enuchs roll, right?
C'ya, beeatch!
BAM BAAAM!!! Lady Baps is back with a vengeance!! Sup, giiirrll!!
Betty

Ayden, NC

#2487 Jul 16, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I wont. That would be crazy. You all bother me so much on here, you have made fall out of character where I no longer bear any semblance to the kind, loving, charitible gentleman as the members of my congregation know me to be. I should point out however the root of evil lies in a power beyond our understanding. The Prince of power of the air. At times we are merley vessels and we allow the voice of evil to speak through us, but that does not mean that we are ourselves are evil or wretched.
\

The root of your evil is planted in your denial that you're evil. You're the worst kind of racist. I'd rather deal with someone openly sporting a swastika than some self-deluded hypocrite like you. YOU are the most dangerous kind of predator. Hiding under a cloak of respectability.

There is a documented account from the early part of the 20th century where a lynch mob set upon a young black man and readied his death noose in the down square. This happened on a bright Sunday morning where a congregation of good Christian white folk got wind that one of their favorite pastimes was about to take place, RAN OUT OF CHURCH to witness a young black man be tied up, lynched and burned. THIS, IS WHO YOU ARE.
Level 7

Location hidden

#2488 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>Careful there girly, I have a CPL and a right to defend myself. Note what happened to trayvon martin when he attempted to harm someone.
Law enforcement in my entire family. Locked and loaded on this end and always ready. We're not the Martin family and not only would you get shot, you'd get the locked the hell up.

Anytime you're ready, bring your arse on. Tray was unarmed, kinda like the American Indians. My family isn't!

Level 8

Cincinnati Ohio

#2490 Jul 16, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>No, limpy, that would be you and your so-called buddy who call yourselves men but act like beeatches on their monthly in need of midol and pads. It's your usual practice to fight with women on the internet and most likely in real life and you know what that makes you, right?
I am just a female that battled some punks and stuck my foot up their arses, which is well deserved. It would be nicer to knee you both in your balls, but neither of you have any and that's obvious by you going back and forth with a female, isn't it, wussie?
Sorry excuse for a man! Being impotent is no excuse, but that's how enuchs roll, right?
C'ya, beeatch!
excellent Bappie his avatar says honest man but he's not honest or a man
Level 7

Location hidden

#2491 Jul 16, 2013
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
BAM BAAAM!!! Lady Baps is back with a vengeance!! Sup, giiirrll!!
Hey Betty!(((hugs/kisses))) how the heck are you girl? Hope life has been treating you well.

Yeah, I stick my head in every now and then. I see nothing has changed. Same vermin still hanging around harassing everyone that doesn't agree with their racist views. How dumb is that. I guess they've got to get kicks somewhere in their useless lives.

You still lightening them up? LOL! Remember how they swore you and I were the same because of the way we post? That was funny as hell! Even had the moderator investigate it, LOL! Yep, we stuck it to them and then some. Good days and good times.

Missed you and a few others. I really did...

:)
Level 7

Location hidden

#2492 Jul 16, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
excellent Bappie his avatar says honest man but he's not honest or a man
That's no lie, sweetheart but you know we could never expect the truth from the likes of them.

How have you been? Appreciate your support and I've missed you too. Damn, I even saw a post from Auntie Bee on this thread! Feels like old home week, lol.

:)
Level 7

Location hidden

#2493 Jul 16, 2013
Juan wrote:
I can't speak for all blacks but the majority of them want us to be given citizenship. They know we don't want any free ride, we work for what we get.
Work harder than their lazy, lying, cheating and thieving azzes. I've had them do work in my house or try to cheat me out of money by over pricing their work. Then they have a crew of Mexicans come in and try to work them to death and pay them peanuts. Never saw men work so hard for so little. Even seen crews of Mexicans on landscaping crews working their azzes off while they sat on their azzes drinking beer trying to figure out a way to cheat the customers and you guys too!

They think they're so slick! Then in front of their racist friends say they're not for immigration and want the borders closed but sure nuff will call you guys up to keep from paying union labor wages. They're hypocrites, but I guess I don't have to tell you that, huh? LOL
Level 7

Location hidden

#2496 Jul 16, 2013
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>\
The root of your evil is planted in your denial that you're evil. You're the worst kind of racist. I'd rather deal with someone openly sporting a swastika than some self-deluded hypocrite like you. YOU are the most dangerous kind of predator. Hiding under a cloak of respectability.
There is a documented account from the early part of the 20th century where a lynch mob set upon a young black man and readied his death noose in the down square. This happened on a bright Sunday morning where a congregation of good Christian white folk got wind that one of their favorite pastimes was about to take place, RAN OUT OF CHURCH to witness a young black man be tied up, lynched and burned. THIS, IS WHO YOU ARE.
He's supposed to be a deacon too, if you can believe that. An upstanding citizen too (in West Hell!) lol. What a bunch of hypocritical loons.

He's nuts too, Betty. I wouldn't even bother. He's so far gone he's either drunk most of the time or on heavy medications. Real stupid too!(no surprises there, right? lol)

Level 8

Cincinnati Ohio

#2499 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>Careful there girly, I have a CPL and a right to defend myself. Note what happened to trayvon martin when he attempted to harm someone.
don't you mean a "ccw" there genius? What an idiot.
Level 7

Location hidden

#2500 Jul 16, 2013
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>/
I missed you too girl. Glad you're back givin' em hell. I swear, they really don't realize what they're stepping into when they tangle with you. I almost feel sorry for em.' Poor things. LOL
LOL! Honestly Betty, came in here peacefully but there's no reasoning with irrational, hateful people. Disagree with them and it's on. I am not one to sit back and let them post smack without getting back with them. Of course the little cry babies fall back on their racist smears. I swear they must be children of the dammed or clones. lol.

They don't know what they're stepping into when they mess with you either, lol. The Devil can't stand the truth and we've got a full heaping of it at the ready! lol.
Level 7

Location hidden

#2501 Jul 16, 2013
Goodnight Betty and Iamcuriousnow. It was so good to be posting with the two of you again. Got some late night work to catch up on and I've been playing a little too long this evening, lol.

Love and miss you both!

TTYL!
Betty

Ayden, NC

#2503 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>" Appreciate your support and I've missed you too." Translation - Help! I'm getting whipped here!
[email protected] people!
She handed you your ass. Look behind you. You're missing an ass.

Level 8

Cincinnati Ohio

#2506 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>Not in Michigan jerk, Concealed Pistol License. It would do you well to know what you are talking about before you talk. What an idiot! [email protected]!
anyway you spell it loser you can't get a permit to carry-you're mentally handicapped
Betty

Ayden, NC

#2507 Jul 16, 2013
bappie wrote:
Goodnight Betty and Iamcuriousnow. It was so good to be posting with the two of you again. Got some late night work to catch up on and I've been playing a little too long this evening, lol.
Love and miss you both!
TTYL!
Night, Baps. Have a great rest of the evening. Love you too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 55 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr LarryV 8,691
News Employers, not workers, should be punished for ... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr Nopal 1,096
News Trump Makes Appeal to Bikers, Veterans at Rolli... 3 hr wild child 1
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 141
News Letter: Donald Trump will win presidency 4 hr Cat74 140
More from around the web