Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Juan Too

Glendale, AZ

#2407 Jul 15, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>That might change if you'd make 'em a few more daughters to play with.
How can I make fat white girls?

I'm a full blooded descendent of mighty Aztec warriors.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2408 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't see anyone being kept down except by their own ignorance, laziness and incompetence. And I look down with scorn on all whiners and scammers like you!
Also I don't know anything about your family or any claims of anyone living to 100. How is that even relevant to this conversation?? More proof that you are a drunken buffoon.
So you include yourself among the likes of Spartacus, Denmark Vessey. Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You are seriously deluded and dangerous. Vessey was a violent racist who wanted to kill all White people! I see you can't help but reveal your true intentions with every post.
You are a sexless terrorist scumbag. About the only thrills you ever get are with them little mexican boys you got tied up in your cellar, you sick fcuk. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!
Then there's nothing left but for you to come speak with me in person, facha boy.

But... connedservatives like you are always cowardly. You sit and cheer for the bombs blowing up 3rd world peasants to keep your consumer goods cheap, you suck global blood to maintain your degenerate fat crybaby lifestyle, but yourself, you do nothing but serve as a good functionary.

You're useless in any sense.

Talk to me in person.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2409 Jul 15, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text>How about you quit being such an argumentative woman.
How about you stop posting to me and then you won't have to worry about what I do or don't post! You ain't running nothing around here buddy! Keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself! Go boss around your wife, k?

Level 5

Location hidden

#2410 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
Is that what you want to do to him? Curses are used when people can't fully express themselves otherwise. Yep, that would be you! lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2411 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we save our venom for curry poop and Savant because they're intelligent?? Lol. Then you must wonder why you get so little vitriol..my sweet darling.
Let me just say, too much of the History Channel can make you lose touch with modern reality.
Hmm, that's funny coming from someone who get their news source (smirk) from Faux News and other right wing outlets! BOO! lol.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2413 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, that's funny coming from someone who get their news source (smirk) from Faux News and other right wing outlets! BOO! lol.
You don't know what I watch or where I get my news from, you flamming idjit. Stop already with your silly assumptions.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2414 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's nothing left but for you to come speak with me in person, facha boy.
But... connedservatives like you are always cowardly. You sit and cheer for the bombs blowing up 3rd world peasants to keep your consumer goods cheap, you suck global blood to maintain your degenerate fat crybaby lifestyle, but yourself, you do nothing but serve as a good functionary.
You're useless in any sense.
Talk to me in person.
Sure I'll come see ya. Where you at? I'll pound the mud out of ya! It'll be the closest thing your poor dirty azz will get to a bath!

Your kind just wants to blame others cuz you FAILED AT LIFE!

C'mon sonny give me your address I'll give you a good ol fashioned country ass whooping. Your whole family of goons is invited. I'll slap your mom, and kick your ol grand dad in the nutz!

Level 4

Location hidden

#2415 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what you want to do to him? Curses are used when people can't fully express themselves otherwise. Yep, that would be you! lol.
Dude think about your life. It sucks cuz you suck. The only thing to do is to get out! May I reccomend that you plug in an electrical appliance next time you take a bath and hold on to it tight! You gotta love it, death with a little razzle dazzle..

Level 5

Location hidden

#2416 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude think about your life. It sucks cuz you suck. The only thing to do is to get out! May I reccomend that you plug in an electrical appliance next time you take a bath and hold on to it tight! You gotta love it, death with a little razzle dazzle..
What you need to do is grow the hell up. First you're cussing, then you're throwing childish insults (your mama jokes!) and then you're assuming you know what people's lives are all about.

This substitutes for your lack of knowledge and inability to keep up. Then you get a hardy, haha from the bully pit and think you've scored some points.

You're ignorant, crude, illiterate, classless, uneducated, boorish and a pig.

Your poor upbringing shows in the way you express yourself. You also sound as if you're not mentally stable.

Seek help, IMMEDIATELY!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2417 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I'll come see ya. Where you at? I'll pound the mud out of ya! It'll be the closest thing your poor dirty azz will get to a bath!
Your kind just wants to blame others cuz you FAILED AT LIFE!
C'mon sonny give me your address I'll give you a good ol fashioned country ass whooping. Your whole family of goons is invited. I'll slap your mom, and kick your ol grand dad in the nutz!
Don't write checks you can't cash, Naziboy.

I'll be in the East soon. Where are you?

Your vile traitorous ilk, anti-democratic, racist, and stupid, is a burden on this country which needs to be relieved.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2418 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vile traitorous ilk, anti-democratic, racist, and stupid, is a burden on this country which needs to be relieved.
The wimpy keyboard warrior wouldn't show up, lol. You witnessed his melt down on this thread. Little crying, whimpy baby.

You took him to school and made him wet his diaper, LOL!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2419 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>If you had any character or were a honest man, you wouldn't be posting the lies you've posted which are clearly biased and racist.
Please go sell stupid somewhere else.
Your problem is you're the racist and surfaces when ANYONE disagrees with you. One can point out how and why we feel the way we do and WHACK you label them a bigot, a racist, a slimy vermin as you other persona uses to show your nasty disappointment for not feeling as YOU DO. You thrive on nastiness.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2420 Jul 15, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>The wimpy keyboard warrior wouldn't show up, lol. You witnessed his melt down on this thread. Little crying, whimpy baby.
You took him to school and made him wet his diaper, LOL!
Racists are such crybabies...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2421 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Less gov? That's a laugh! In people's bedrooms, trying to force "their" religious views on people, trying to control women's bodies, pushing back civil rights so bw can take care of their kids, Mexicans can mow their lawns and bm can call them sir! The good ole days when they reigned supreme and everyone was kissing their feet or their azzes. I don't think so!
Conservatives don't want gov action to build schools, health care or eeconomic rights for poor and working people. But Conservatives feel it's ok to bu8ld up the military industrial complex, give big subsidies to corporate power, control women's reporductiv right, etc. But talk about social justice? Or even defend the Voting Rights Act. Oh no, that's too much Big Government according the the moronic right wing.
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#2422 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists are such crybabies...
You would know, girl!
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2424 Jul 16, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> Your problem is you're the racist and surfaces when ANYONE disagrees with you. One can point out how and why we feel the way we do and WHACK you label them a bigot, a racist, a slimy vermin as you other persona uses to show your nasty disappointment for not feeling as YOU DO. You thrive on nastiness.
Sure I do, hypocrite as you blindly ignore all the nasty, racist posts on this thread and focus on mine. You all don't like your own nastiness thrown back in your hypocritical faces! That's what's pissing you off. When you reach down and grab a handful and man up about the ugly, racist posts on this thread, then some might consider your post to me. Until then, you're full of doggy do do!

Now nasty that!
aunt bee

United States

#2425 Jul 16, 2013
REPORT all knotted up knickers!!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2426 Jul 16, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How about you stop posting to me and then you won't have to worry about what I do or don't post! You ain't running nothing around here buddy! Keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself! Go boss around your wife, k?
My wife has logical thinking skills. Why would I try to boss her ? She was once a liberal, who saw the light and now realizes there is more to life than free handouts for the pity party poor.
Most women actually can think, Sorry you are not amongst them.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2427 Jul 16, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>What you need to do is grow the hell up. First you're cussing, then you're throwing childish insults (your mama jokes!) and then you're assuming you know what people's lives are all about.
This substitutes for your lack of knowledge and inability to keep up. Then you get a hardy, haha from the bully pit and think you've scored some points.
You're ignorant, crude, illiterate, classless, uneducated, boorish and a pig.
Your poor upbringing shows in the way you express yourself. You also sound as if you're not mentally stable.
Seek help, IMMEDIATELY!
You can scour the dictionary and pile up all the adjectives together that you want. The bottom line is that you are an obvious mental light weight on this forum. The joke is and has always been on you! Lol!

Level 4

Location hidden

#2428 Jul 16, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh so you'll come to me. Even better. I'm not on the East Coast. I live in the Houston area in Pearland. That's all I'm going to say for now. We'll see how serious you are.

You have desecrated the American flag which represents our ideals and all we have fought for and instead you hold some kind of kooky Afghani symbol as your banner. You derserve to be executed by a firing squad. What I would give if I could stand there and watch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 44 min USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 52 min spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web