Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,022

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2384 Jul 15, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Black conservatives don't just want secure borders, they want smaller government, less intrusive regulation, cutting wasteful government spending, protect our gun rights and lower taxes too.
Exactly. And to round up obsolete and demented folks like Savant and Sinjauvi and haul them off to the nearest concentr.. ahem...insane assylum.:D

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2385 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And to round up obsolete and demented folks like Savant and Sinjauvi and haul them off to the nearest concentr.. ahem...insane assylum.:D
How very Nazi of you! So, in this so-called democracy, since these two posters don't subscribe to your beliefs, they should be rounded up and hauled off to where? The nearest concentration camp, did you say? But you're a patriot, you believe in the constitution of a free nation, isn't that so?

What a bunch of storm trooping, Hitler saluting, sheet wearing, cross and book burning bunch of idiots you are. The first ones they'll round up will be idiots like you. You sick Pluck!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2386 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fascist, boy, and therefore a traitor.

We don't have the right to support justice over corporate neo-feudalism? You want us locked up?

Come tell me that to my face, boy. I love to make fascists beg and cry.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2387 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How very Nazi of you! So, in this so-called democracy, since these two posters don't subscribe to your beliefs, they should be rounded up and hauled off to where? The nearest concentration camp, did you say? But you're a patriot, you believe in the constitution of a free nation, isn't that so?
What a bunch of storm trooping, Hitler saluting, sheet wearing, cross and book burning bunch of idiots you are. The first ones they'll round up will be idiots like you. You sick Pluck!
Oh shut up. Can't you see I was fooling around, you paranoid fool. Sinjauvi is being offensive with his Anti-American rants talking about descretaing the flag etc and has some kind of taliban symbol as his icon. The word terrorist practically screams from his every post.

And Savant, well the poor old man is stuck in the 60's. Occasionaly he too goes off the deep end, saying conservatives will pay and talikng about fighting his enemies to the death. Certainly a friendly trip to a professional for a pyschiatric evaluation would behoove him greatly.

And so what's your story?

Level 4

Location hidden

#2388 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fascist, boy, and therefore a traitor.
We don't have the right to support justice over corporate neo-feudalism? You want us locked up?
Come tell me that to my face, boy. I love to make fascists beg and cry.
I want you shipped off. You don't deserve to live in this country. The only way you could make anyone beg and cry is with your foul curry smelling breath. You rodent eating bitch!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2389 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up. Can't you see I was fooling around, you paranoid fool. Sinjauvi is being offensive with his Anti-American rants talking about descretaing the flag etc and has some kind of taliban symbol as his icon. The word terrorist practically screams from his every post.
And Savant, well the poor old man is stuck in the 60's. Occasionaly he too goes off the deep end, saying conservatives will pay and talikng about fighting his enemies to the death. Certainly a friendly trip to a professional for a pyschiatric evaluation would behoove him greatly.
Infringing on my rights of free speech? You're offensive and you weren't joking or fooling around. Terrorist? Do you even know who they are or what they look like? The last ones came from Europe. Didn't fit your profile, did they? Seems like from now on, you all will have to be looking over your shoulders at each other, huh? I guess Timothy McVeigh and the survivalist don't look like homegrown terrorist to you either, right? They're just patriots trying to protect the motherland and if they have to take along a few of you with them (why are their targets mostly other whites?) then it's collateral damage?

Funny, you all listen to the becks, limbaughs, palins, trumps, etc., all certified loons, thieves, liars, adulterers, and pill poppers, but they're sane? Patriotic? Speak to you?

Puleeze! Don't tell me what your story is, it's plain to see and the lunatics aren't the two you singled out simply because they don't believe what you do. Why is it you so-called patriots who want your rights work so hard to deny the rights of others in democratic nation and society (or supposed to be?) Their speech is inflammatory to you but the speeches from the right aren't? Isn't that special.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2390 Jul 15, 2013
Sin has a terrorist sign as his avatar? Boy are you some dumb country bumpkins. Pick up a book, why don't ya! After all, reading is fundamental, lol.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2391 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you shipped off. You don't deserve to live in this country. The only way you could make anyone beg and cry is with your foul curry smelling breath. You rodent eating bitch!
Education is free in this nation. The internet is free. The library is free! Mind telling me with all this free information available you people are so stupid? You are so ignorant, illiterate and clueless that it's embarrassing. I cringe to think what people from all over the world think when they read some of the most ignorant things you people not only come up with, but actually believe!

So now it's Indians from India you hate? Curry breath? You know for a fact he's Asian and they eat rats, but that's not offensive to Asians from India? Especially if he isn't? See what I mean? If you can simply figure out what his nationality is, then you'll have an appropriate, racially motivated insult on hand. 13% of the world's population insulting people of color but become paranoid and defensive when those very same people hurl your racist crap and hatreds back at you and don't like you and most certainly don't agree with anything you have to say.

You don't like me, or my race or my political views so why would you agree with anything I say? Obviously that works both ways but people like you can't see that for some reason and that makes you ignorant, illiterate and stupid.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2392 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vile scum like you need to be deposited in the nearest dumpster.

You have no clue what freedom is. You are a fascist and an enemy of democracy, therefore a traitor.

Let's do lunch.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2393 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
Sin has a terrorist sign as his avatar? Boy are you some dumb country bumpkins. Pick up a book, why don't ya! After all, reading is fundamental, lol.
Here we have the usual amusing, though sick, racism emerging... against the unknown in this case, since this Nazi has no idea what my ethnicity is.

But... typically, they'll pick up on what suits them. In this thread, of course, I'm an illegal immigrant Mexican. But he mentions curry... hmmm... yet thinks the “Om” symbol, used to denote Hinduism, is a Taliban symbol? LOL!!!

As soon as I saw these faux-patriotic racists getting upset about the flag, naturally I started wiping every orifice with a flag and burning dozens of flags and true to form these idiots had little hissy fits... quite amusing. Look, I'm burning a flag, wooooooo, lol, and they go berserk. Yet this Nazi wants Savant and me locked up for disagreeing with his connedservative and ultra-racist politics... Let's see, doesn't that FLAG represent the CONSTITUTION???

In fact what this and other Nazis are hysterical about is the presence of the MEXICAN flag in protests. They think this is a great affront to them. Of course the USA is not at war with Mexico. It is a friendly country, legally and literally. The Mexican flag to me denotes culture.

This boy has psychological problems, and is therefore brought to the attention of the appropriate “agencies”, as he fits the profile of one who might snap and begin to commit terrorist acts, likely mass shootings at some ethnic target (Sikh temple, Holocaust museum, to cite real examples). In his case, likely a preschool full of Mexican toddlers. That's the way cowards like him operate.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2394 Jul 15, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi scumwad:

Has the Bill or Rights been rescinded or altered since the '60's? It would seem to me that concepts of social justice, democracy and freedom do not change. Only the specifics of the means of their deprivation change, as the rulers (whom you worship like a true connedservative) alter their means of keeping us down...

Savant, by the way, wasn't around in the 60's, maybe as a small child. He's younger. I was there, however. Yet I'm still not too old to continue the struggle, to maintain, and you know, in my family people usually live nearly to 100 so I'll be here to hound you to hell for quite some time.

If you think Savant and I are anachronisms in continuing to fight for freedom in a manner which is rooted in the struggles of the 60's, think again, boy. This struggle is as old as the imperialism you love. This is Spartacus, Wat Tyler, Rosa Luxemburg, Mother Jones, Emiliano Zapata, Denmark Vesey, Patrice Lumumba, Bobby Sands, Dolores Huerta...

And you, bloodcloth, are one of Nero's buttboys.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2395 Jul 15, 2013
FAQ:

The symbol in my avatar is in Sanskrit. That is not Arabic writing. It is very ancient, from before Arabic language had ever been written down (this began apparently at Petra, Jordan, where proto-Arabic script appears, apparently copied from Hebrew and Phoenician).

The symbol has three parts: A-U-M. This is the voice of the universe, the nearest to human hearing and voice one can approximate the sound of the unified deity, Bhagwan, what Christians call God.

The association by McNazi of this symbol with the Taliban is offensive in the extreme, given that India is victimized by terrorism and losing people to terrorist acts at a greater rate than Israel, and various groups associated with the Taliban are responsible for some of it.

Indians, largely Hindus, are victimized from both sides, by jihadis from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The activity by Muslims against Hindus in Kashmir has reached the level of genocide. In parts of Pakistan, ethnic cleansing is occurring. Mass murder is widespread, most recently occurring in the far east, perpetrated by Bangladesh immigrants.

Interestingly, Indian Muslims are far less likely to be involved in terrorism than those of Bangaldesh or Pakistani origin.

McNazi, take note. I am not only very pro-India and pro-Hindu, but also pro-Israel and therefore not likely to be supporting the F'ing Taliban, you oaf.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2396 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi scumwad:
Has the Bill or Rights been rescinded or altered since the '60's? It would seem to me that concepts of social justice, democracy and freedom do not change. Only the specifics of the means of their deprivation change, as the rulers (whom you worship like a true connedservative) alter their means of keeping us down...
Savant, by the way, wasn't around in the 60's, maybe as a small child. He's younger. I was there, however. Yet I'm still not too old to continue the struggle, to maintain, and you know, in my family people usually live nearly to 100 so I'll be here to hound you to hell for quite some time.
If you think Savant and I are anachronisms in continuing to fight for freedom in a manner which is rooted in the struggles of the 60's, think again, boy. This struggle is as old as the imperialism you love. This is Spartacus, Wat Tyler, Rosa Luxemburg, Mother Jones, Emiliano Zapata, Denmark Vesey, Patrice Lumumba, Bobby Sands, Dolores Huerta...
DAMN! This post is BRILLIANT! Dazzling!

BRAVO!!!!!!! YOU GO BOY!
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2397 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
FAQ:
The symbol in my avatar is in Sanskrit. That is not Arabic writing. It is very ancient, from before Arabic language had ever been written down (this began apparently at Petra, Jordan, where proto-Arabic script appears, apparently copied from Hebrew and Phoenician).
The symbol has three parts: A-U-M. This is the voice of the universe, the nearest to human hearing and voice one can approximate the sound of the unified deity, Bhagwan, what Christians call God.
The association by McNazi of this symbol with the Taliban is offensive in the extreme, given that India is victimized by terrorism and losing people to terrorist acts at a greater rate than Israel, and various groups associated with the Taliban are responsible for some of it.
Indians, largely Hindus, are victimized from both sides, by jihadis from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The activity by Muslims against Hindus in Kashmir has reached the level of genocide. In parts of Pakistan, ethnic cleansing is occurring. Mass murder is widespread, most recently occurring in the far east, perpetrated by Bangladesh immigrants.
Interestingly, Indian Muslims are far less likely to be involved in terrorism than those of Bangaldesh or Pakistani origin.
McNazi, take note. I am not only very pro-India and pro-Hindu, but also pro-Israel and therefore not likely to be supporting the F'ing Taliban, you oaf.
They hate and fear what they don't understand. The scary part is this is the most industrialized nation on the planet. We're supposed to be a shinning beacon for the rest of the world and yet, here we are now, dealing with issues that long ago should have been over, hearing things out of the mouths of so-called political leaders that are not only stupid, but shocking, going back in time, regressing and getting dumber by the minute and it's frightening.

It is not what we envisioned so long ago and most certainly not the vision for our children. I watch a lot of those Nazi shows on the History Channel and it gives me the chills. The rhetoric, mindsets, fear and isolation of the people is the same. The division of races and ideologies is what brought a monster like Hitler to power. It was the oafs he used to bring him to power (and of course, the first ones he destroyed) in order to get the money and backing of the elite. We need to be very afraid.

If you noticed, they save their real malice and venom for you and Savant because you two are intelligent. They despise knowledge and what's the first thing Hitler did? Get rid of all the professors, burn books, etc. Keep em dumb and occupied with racist and so-called patriotic speeches and they fell for it.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2399 Jul 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>How about you either reply to posts directed at you, or stay on topic? I responded to a poster and answered his questions. What's that got to do with you or can't you read? Furthermore, I'll discuss and post what I choose too and you have the discretion of ignoring or not responding but most certainly not telling me what to or not to post.
How about you quit being such an argumentative woman.
Juan Too

Tempe, AZ

#2400 Jul 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
Deport the Hispanic men but keep their Hispanic women. Have you seen those 17 and 18 y.o. cuties? Oh Lawd!!!! They are so damn pretty and fine as hell.
Based on observation, it was my understanding that black men preferred obese white wimmins. The fatter, the better, it seemed to me.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2403 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi scumwad:
But I don't see anyone being kept down except by their own ignorance, laziness and incompetence. And I look down with scorn on all whiners and scammers like you!

Also I don't know anything about your family or any claims of anyone living to 100. How is that even relevant to this conversation?? More proof that you are a drunken buffoon.

So you include yourself among the likes of Spartacus, Denmark Vessey. Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You are seriously deluded and dangerous. Vessey was a violent racist who wanted to kill all White people! I see you can't help but reveal your true intentions with every post.

You are a sexless terrorist scumbag. About the only thrills you ever get are with them little mexican boys you got tied up in your cellar, you sick fcuk. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

Level 4

Location hidden

#2404 Jul 15, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>They hate and fear what they don't understand. The scary part is this is the most industrialized nation on the planet. We're supposed to be a shinning beacon for the rest of the world and yet, here we are now, dealing with issues that long ago should have been over, hearing things out of the mouths of so-called political leaders that are not only stupid, but shocking, going back in time, regressing and getting dumber by the minute and it's frightening.
It is not what we envisioned so long ago and most certainly not the vision for our children. I watch a lot of those Nazi shows on the History Channel and it gives me the chills. The rhetoric, mindsets, fear and isolation of the people is the same. The division of races and ideologies is what brought a monster like Hitler to power. It was the oafs he used to bring him to power (and of course, the first ones he destroyed) in order to get the money and backing of the elite. We need to be very afraid.
If you noticed, they save their real malice and venom for you and Savant because you two are intelligent. They despise knowledge and what's the first thing Hitler did? Get rid of all the professors, burn books, etc. Keep em dumb and occupied with racist and so-called patriotic speeches and they fell for it.
Oh we save our venom for curry poop and Savant because they're intelligent?? Lol. Then you must wonder why you get so little vitriol..my sweet darling.

Let me just say, too much of the History Channel can make you lose touch with modern reality.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2405 Jul 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
FAQ:
F You!

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/pi...
Brenda besson

United States

#2406 Jul 15, 2013
Oooh poor obama hes going to do a speech on why we should pass amnesty,lol he is really desperate now .he will not be changing anyones mind.oh it will be translated in spanish lol for those of you illegals ,that dont care for the english speaking people,i hope my bala guys did well today.ok tata

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Rosman: a reasonable, humane approach to ... 19 min Holla Isabella 2
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 23 min spud 9
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 1 hr spud 8
Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... 1 hr spud 77
Oregon immigration vote a warning for Obama 1 hr spud 5
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 2 hr serfs up 177
Hotel Hillary Clinton Posited Employs Illegal I... 3 hr spytheweb 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr American Werewolves 137,029

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE