Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2332 Jul 12, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean sucessful Blacks. Uh huh. Shame on them right?
Well how do you measure "success"? Unlike you, I am not so naive as to be aware of both race and class prejudices. And it's not a coincidence as most Black reactionaries come from the Negro bourgeoisie.
On the other hand, we're not as backward as is white America. At least our poor and working class have better sense than to be conservative and to vote against themselves.
In fact, even our bourgeois and petty bourgeois are not as backward. Far fewer even of our elite are dumb enough to be reactionaries. Cornel West, Angela Davism MIchelle Alexander, Paul Robeson, Martin Luther King are just a few of the historim members of our privileged classes who are/were progressive and on the case for social justice.
But it is not a coincidence that a Condie Rice or a buffoon like Herman Cain ar emore likely to come from our elite than from the Black working class.
Unfortunately, the political culture of white America is so BACKWARD (largely thanks to racism) that even millions of your poor, working class and lower middle classes are backward enough to be rightwingers

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2333 Jul 12, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, white trash doesn't do that? Why do you aholes act as if there's no white trash in your race? Those that bring property values down, the meth addicts and so forth? Such flaming hypocrites. You act as if you don't notice. Meth addicts (primarily white) have broken the Medicaid and free hospital system as it costs over a million dollars to save one of them from their accidents when cooking meth! Who pays and why aren't you white hypocrites screaming about the cost?? Yet, here your white racist azzes are complaining about the brown race without dealing with (or conveniently ignoring) the problems in your own race/neighborhood? Now your white trash fellow human beings (if you can call them that) are selling meth in automobiles made especially for that! The poor white trash heroine! But oh no, you all don't have any problems, you're so perfect. You don't do drugs, rape, murder, steal or commit any deadly sins, isn't that right, hypocrite?
This is true. I remember some working-class white in a nearly all-white part of rural California, saying we can't have blacks moving up here, we'll end up with people selling drugs in the street! I said, well, if I go over to the gas station/liquor store in town right no, what are those white boys there outside doing in the street? Oh yeah... selling drugs. LOL!!!

Well those good ole boys shut up quickly. I said, oh I guess it's ok if you buy your death drugs from a white guy, eh? At least he's not black...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2334 Jul 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how do you measure "success"? Unlike you, I am not so naive as to be aware of both race and class prejudices. And it's not a coincidence as most Black reactionaries come from the Negro bourgeoisie.
On the other hand, we're not as backward as is white America. At least our poor and working class have better sense than to be conservative and to vote against themselves.
In fact, even our bourgeois and petty bourgeois are not as backward. Far fewer even of our elite are dumb enough to be reactionaries. Cornel West, Angela Davism MIchelle Alexander, Paul Robeson, Martin Luther King are just a few of the historim members of our privileged classes who are/were progressive and on the case for social justice.
But it is not a coincidence that a Condie Rice or a buffoon like Herman Cain ar emore likely to come from our elite than from the Black working class.
Unfortunately, the political culture of white America is so BACKWARD (largely thanks to racism) that even millions of your poor, working class and lower middle classes are backward enough to be rightwingers
Yep. Thanks to racism and let's not forget the agitator who continually stir up the white reactionary dumbed-down bigotry and connedservativism with the endless tirade of media righwing talkshow fatboys. Oh did I say fatboys? I meant oxycontin-addicted bigoted misfits.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#2335 Jul 12, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
English has more literature, liar and English has over a million words, twice as many as Spanish! You big doofus!
You're incredibly ignorant. There is great literature from every Spanish-speaking country.

English has a lot of duplicate words because nearly half of the lexicon was taken from French!

LOL at you idiotic superiority complex, yet you know nothing of literature or language, boy.

You're just another fat lazy crybaby Yank.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#2336 Jul 13, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
"On the other hand, we're not as backward as is white America. At least our poor and working class have better sense than to be conservative and to vote against themselves.
In fact, even our bourgeois and petty bourgeois are not as backward. Far fewer even of our elite are dumb enough to be reactionaries."

Sorry Savant, not trying to take credit, but, this was just tooo awesome not to repost.

Brouhaha

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2337 Jul 13, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Low life, racist, Maryland farmer, scum sucking, inbred, no genetic difference between the original Neanderthal and what you are today go suck a fat one!(conveniently one of your relatives, you rabid, frothing at the mouth, diseased, pos!)
Deal with your own inbred, murdererous, cannibalistic, demonic, satanic beginnings before you open up that foul, putrid, stinking, filthy, lying arse mouth of yours. You illiterate, and ignorant SOB!
Oh do shut your lying pie hole Rico. You spend all day, EVERYDAY on here trying to convince yourself you are worth a hill o' beans. You have lost. You are a perverted LaRacist with a KKKlan. Big deal.
Sucking air you have no right to. Dumping your spawm at the first chance. Always blaming other races for your shortcomings and cowardice. Yours have Mexico into a hell hole and you want this for the rest of us. Die SUcker fish.
You take my posts and claim them for yourself. Typical to the thieves yours are. No creativity, no appreciation for anything other than not getting busted for your gang bangin. BUT I tell you, your game is running out. Come on now little boy, and shout like the braying ass you B. Yeah, tough little beer gutted bully aren't cha? Loser.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2342 Jul 14, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh do shut your lying pie hole Rico. You spend all day, EVERYDAY on here trying to convince yourself you are worth a hill o' beans. You have lost. You are a perverted LaRacist with a KKKlan. Big deal.
Sucking air you have no right to. Dumping your spawm at the first chance. Always blaming other races for your shortcomings and cowardice. Yours have Mexico into a hell hole and you want this for the rest of us. Die SUcker fish.
You take my posts and claim them for yourself. Typical to the thieves yours are. No creativity, no appreciation for anything other than not getting busted for your gang bangin. BUT I tell you, your game is running out. Come on now little boy, and shout like the braying ass you B. Yeah, tough little beer gutted bully aren't cha? Loser.
Your assumptions, as usual, show your racism and ignorance! I am not Mexican, I don't know a gd thing about gang bangers, my family was here longer than yours who immigrated and hung out on Ellis Island.

Kiss my grits, you backwards, illiterate, ignorant, trashy, paranoid and crazy, POS!

You couldn't dispute a damn thing I posted because you're too freaking stupid and LAZY to even look up anything to refute it! You can't refute it, because it's the TRUTH! Lying, hateful devil!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2343 Jul 14, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are indeed 'American Indian', then I feel it my obligation to correct some of your misconceptions about who you are posting to in here. Sunobia is AA and I KNOW this for a fact. Calling her the names you do because you disagree with her really accomplishes nothing. Just so you know, you are not the only 'American Indian' who posts on this forum. I too am NA, Dakota/Lakota to be exact. We ladies have far more important things to try to correct for our women and I think you know what those things are. I really wish all of the racist baiting and taunting would end on this site but I will definitely NOT hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Just sayin'......Doka.....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2344 Jul 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are indeed 'American Indian', then I feel it my obligation to correct some of your misconceptions about who you are posting to in here. Sunobia is AA and I KNOW this for a fact. Calling her the names you do because you disagree with her really accomplishes nothing. Just so you know, you are not the only 'American Indian' who posts on this forum. I too am NA, Dakota/Lakota to be exact. We ladies have far more important things to try to correct for our women and I think you know what those things are. I really wish all of the racist baiting and taunting would end on this site but I will definitely NOT hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Just sayin'......Doka.....
Interesting how you wish to "Correct" me but let the witch continue in her lies and extreme ignorant racism. She puts down the Nations and our spokespeople. How you could consider her a friend is way beyond my comprehension. Name calling is Her. But can't take it when shown up for lying. too bad... You said you lived in Oakland? Ever lived on the res or been around your People? You can't discuss with that pig. She puts down her own race, all races except Mexican. Believe what you like, and I will do the same. You may want to google the Res down on the border and see what they have to deal with. I can't spell it off the top of my head but if interested, you can find info.
Ka dish day

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2345 Jul 14, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Your assumptions, as usual, show your racism and ignorance! I am not Mexican, I don't know a gd thing about gang bangers, my family was here longer than yours who immigrated and hung out on Ellis Island.
Kiss my grits, you backwards, illiterate, ignorant, trashy, paranoid and crazy, POS!
You couldn't dispute a damn thing I posted because you're too freaking stupid and LAZY to even look up anything to refute it! You can't refute it, because it's the TRUTH! Lying, hateful devil!
You are no more than a LaRaza (LaRacist) Lying, Mean, name calling idiotic witch. Let it all hang out, skank.
Brenda besson

United States

#2346 Jul 14, 2013
Oh still no bill passing,no reform,no snowden,not looking good,lol lol lol obama must be really mad!!!! Lol well im just waiting for deportation.oh spanish music to my ears,lol just updating!

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2347 Jul 14, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no more than a LaRaza (LaRacist) Lying, Mean, name calling idiotic witch. Let it all hang out, skank.
The only skank posting on this thread and acting like a beeatch, is you. Perhaps you're confusing me with the skank that gave birth to you! She must be so proud. La Raza my arse, but I'd bet you a dollar that if they came after your punk arse you'd run off like the little women baiting sissy you are.

Take a flying leap, idiot. You're so stupid and ignorant that it's ridiculous to even bother replying to you. Yeah, I called you names because you stepped out of a gentleman's place and got exactly what little sissy boys who fight with women deserve, PUNK!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2349 Jul 14, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do remember it is Obama that is insuring they get special treatment.
With the full approval of the millions of Americans who hire them.
Brenda besson

United States

#2350 Jul 14, 2013
So just to remind everyone,we want to thank people marching in dc on july 15 who are anti amnesty.bala a black org.will be there along with others,to demand border enforcement,enforcement of the laws.and to reject amnesty.im very proud of these black men true americans they know obama has failed them.have a blessed day bala!!!! Update no amnesty no reform no obamacareno snowden no obama lol
Brenda besson

United States

#2351 Jul 14, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Your aren't suppose to notice that. Now pay attention to the Zimmerman verdict like a good little peeon.
hes a free man,what do you mean pay attention thats done!!!!!
Brenda besson

United States

#2354 Jul 14, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>more like you need some more Rosetta Stone hours to be considered American, you little Scottish girl.
oh it must kill you im legal.im not scottish chithi native.lol that slip of paper you so long.
Brenda besson

United States

#2355 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>Sarcasm and doing my "patriotic duty" helping distract people from the screw ups, lies, disgraces, scandals and samples of this administration.
obama work !!!! Hes doing it to the country,and the country follows.im not a judge so if the judge said he was free ,then thats what he said.i didnt follow the news on this.im busy with not passing an invasion.lol and there will be no invasion,even obama knows.
Level 5

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2356 Jul 14, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>more like you need some more Rosetta Stone hours to be considered American, you little Scottish girl.
we don't need some muslim from pakistan telling us what we in the usa should be doing or not doing.

you better watch your mouth, muslim.

after we discovered you muslims were supporting bin laden in pakistan, you are on the shit list.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2360 Jul 14, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be sin huevos, sunobia and now Notsodivine all rolled into one and the same persona! lol!
Brenda besson

United States

#2361 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>And yet he makes far more sense than you.....
lol dont know what to say to you but thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 10,214
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Well Well 142,643
News Presidential Debate Guide: Where Donald Trump, ... 4 hr lolol 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr Chilli J 11,253
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr deplorable spud 11
News Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 5 hr Venceremos 49
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 5 hr The Counts of Mon... 528
More from around the web