Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Brenda besson

United States

#2308 Jul 11, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
When are YOU going to learn to speak English? Your spelling and grammar are terrible. I know 6 year olds with a better command of the language than I have seen you display here. As to what you look like, NO ONE cares.....smh......
lol if you dont like it dont read it m&m,oh unless you are chithi,i wasnt talking to you.or juan or sinjuavi you all sound like the same sick person.i care what I look like.blonde blue eyes.goodnite

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#2309 Jul 11, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>lol if you dont like it dont read it m&m,oh unless you are chithi,i wasnt talking to you.or juan or sinjuavi you all sound like the same sick person.i care what I look like.blonde blue eyes.goodnite
Not sure which fractured English dialect you are speaking here but chithi????? Inila yaki ye, sacamna MAKA. You aren't the only multi-lingual speaker in this forum, bimbette......smh.....

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2311 Jul 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Classism rules in our society in my opinion.
In America, racism and classism are not mutually exclusive.
Blacks thinkers and activists as different as Dr. King, MalcolmX, W.E.B Du Bois, Angela Davis, and the Black Panther Party (1960s, not "new" BP phonies)--all pointed this out in a number of their speeches and writings
In STRIDE TOWARD FREEDOM, Dr. King wrote that he discovered at any early age (in Deep South) that "the inseparable twin or racial injustice is economic injustice."
Ignoring EITHER is a path toward confusion and defeat.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2312 Jul 12, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for anyone to be insecure about the English language. After Chinese, English and Spanish are the world's leading languages. Neither of them is going away.
There is a lot of great literature in both these languages, so both are good to know.
Gringos need to lose the long-running paranoia of everything Spanish, which they inherited from the English in America.
Literature? LOL! Most Americans aren't even familiar with literary work in ENGLISH, much less Spanish! And that probably goes especially for those "English only" crowd!

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2313 Jul 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
And RACISM is the reason why the OPPRESSED CLASSES have not been able to unite on a grand scale.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2314 Jul 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at the CLASS politics of Black America, where do we get most of our cBlack conservatives and reactonaries??? From the Black bourgeoisie and parts of the petty bourgeois as well.
And in support of their class interests (real or imaginary) these buckdancing traitors are now supporting racizt initiatives
Brenda besson

United States

#2315 Jul 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>And RACISM is the reason why the OPPRESSED CLASSES have not been able to unite on a grand scale.
true and never will.
Brenda besson

United States

#2316 Jul 12, 2013
Oh look amnesty is dead.now we are killing reform,oh so sad.when does deportation start.lol

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2317 Jul 12, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO did you go to school in the inner city somewhere? because it looks like a DOG pissed all over your post as a token of appreciation for picking his sh!t up off the ground and you whitewashed Asians are really quick to defend the same group of people that consider you nothing more than a bunch of dog eating rice cakes, because if China went to war with America tomorrow, do you really think that these cum colored faces are going to see you the same way, that they see you right now, hahaha
Laughing at your own ignorance, Ca-Ching! Three arrows in your butt now. What a complete fool. As I said, you know not even whom you post as you throw your excrement at light speed. You do not comprehend what you read, what I write or what any say. You are a delusional Muslim fool. I am American Indian. One who grew up on a Reservation. Can you say "Reservation"? Do you have a clue what one is? One does not need the inner city experience to know what a dirtbag you and yours are. Just intelligence. Which apparently bypassed your group.
DO you really think that my People would back the likes of your racism and greed? Hee..hee
You Know nothing of the land in which you hide.
Bilogona mahe

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2318 Jul 12, 2013
Net Migration from Mexico Falls to Zero—and Perhaps Less
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/23/net-mig...

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2319 Jul 12, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason for anyone to be insecure about the English language. After Chinese, English and Spanish are the world's leading languages. Neither of them is going away.
There is a lot of great literature in both these languages, so both are good to know.
Gringos need to lose the long-running paranoia of everything Spanish, which they inherited from the English in America.
English has more literature, liar and English has over a million words, twice as many as Spanish! You big doofus!

Level 4

Location hidden

#2320 Jul 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>In America, racism and classism are not mutually exclusive.
Blacks thinkers and activists as different as Dr. King, MalcolmX, W.E.B Du Bois, Angela Davis, and the Black Panther Party (1960s, not "new" BP phonies)--all pointed this out in a number of their speeches and writings
In STRIDE TOWARD FREEDOM, Dr. King wrote that he discovered at any early age (in Deep South) that "the inseparable twin or racial injustice is economic injustice."
Ignoring EITHER is a path toward confusion and defeat.
Dude climb back into your time machine and turn the dial to 2013! You old dinosaur!

Here, maybe this will bring back memories.

Did it ever happen?

Level 4

Location hidden

#2321 Jul 12, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Looking at the CLASS politics of Black America, where do we get most of our cBlack conservatives and reactonaries??? From the Black bourgeoisie and parts of the petty bourgeois as well.
You mean sucessful Blacks. Uh huh. Shame on them right?
Baba Yoga

United States

#2323 Jul 12, 2013
Whenever Mexicans act up in my neighborhood they get beat. People are tired of the violence they cause.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2324 Jul 12, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>your not Native American, your just a tranny that likes to jump ship whenever she gets the opportunity, because I know most indigenous Indians around here support Mexicans way before they even think about you cum colored faces.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RFEQniWwI6cXX
and when's the next ferry back to Europe, I think the tax payers will be more than happy to fund the Mayflower part 2 back into the reverse direction.
As is evidenced by your posts, you know nothing. I have posted several links that show the Nations stand. ANd it is NOT for YOU and yours. LYing Muslim Fkwad is all you got.
You have shown you can't recognize an American Indian. You sound like someone else, that was banned. LMAO Racist FreaK!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2325 Jul 12, 2013
BTW: When is the next garbage scow back to your homeland, traitorous Coward from Muslim WOrld?

HooT! ALL Aboard!!! or is that Allah Aboard?

Either way, remove your lard ass.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#2326 Jul 12, 2013
14 suspected Scum pots all living in a duplex fled in the night!! Bye-Bye blackbirds. I won't miss their conversations on the cell phones and the berating of their jackpots as they walked by....they did not do so well in Rural America. Perhaps your new neighbors in the Project of your city, sindhi phoney native.
Go back to your "Native" land, Cowardly Muzzie.
Take the first flight, ferry or raft, just leave back to your stone age civilization of rape and oppression.

(Or talk to other Americans in Person) little chickie..

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#2328 Jul 12, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude climb back into your time machine and turn the dial to 2013! You old dinosaur!
Here, maybe this will bring back memories.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rGaRtqrlGy8XX
Did it ever happen?
Dude, climb out of your idiotic WHITE BUBBLE. Read AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL reports on CONTEMPORARY racism in our juidical system. Read Michelle Alexander's THE NEW JIM CROW. Or Angela Davis' THE MEANING OF FREEDOM & OTHER DIFFCULT DIALOGUES REALITY is a lot larger than that narrow white bubble in which you live. Climb out of that bubble, get in touch with reality, and join the human race.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2329 Jul 12, 2013
DfwDude wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is you have never lived in a neighborhood that once was a nice place to live and raise a family and then watch as mexicans,legal and illegal move into the area and over populate it trash it out,too many cars parked on property,to many people in single family homes,drive down home values and not care one damn bit. I have been there done that and it's sad.
Oh, white trash doesn't do that? Why do you aholes act as if there's no white trash in your race? Those that bring property values down, the meth addicts and so forth? Such flaming hypocrites. You act as if you don't notice. Meth addicts (primarily white) have broken the Medicaid and free hospital system as it costs over a million dollars to save one of them from their accidents when cooking meth! Who pays and why aren't you white hypocrites screaming about the cost?? Yet, here your white racist azzes are complaining about the brown race without dealing with (or conveniently ignoring) the problems in your own race/neighborhood? Now your white trash fellow human beings (if you can call them that) are selling meth in automobiles made especially for that! The poor white trash heroine! But oh no, you all don't have any problems, you're so perfect. You don't do drugs, rape, murder, steal or commit any deadly sins, isn't that right, hypocrite?

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2330 Jul 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
14 suspected Scum pots all living in a duplex fled in the night!! Bye-Bye blackbirds. I won't miss their conversations on the cell phones and the berating of their jackpots as they walked by....they did not do so well in Rural America. Perhaps your new neighbors in the Project of your city, sindhi phoney native.
Go back to your "Native" land, Cowardly Muzzie.
Take the first flight, ferry or raft, just leave back to your stone age civilization of rape and oppression.
(Or talk to other Americans in Person) little chickie..
Low life, racist, Maryland farmer, scum sucking, inbred, no genetic difference between the original Neanderthal and what you are today go suck a fat one!(conveniently one of your relatives, you rabid, frothing at the mouth, diseased, pos!)
Deal with your own inbred, murdererous, cannibalistic, demonic, satanic beginnings before you open up that foul, putrid, stinking, filthy, lying arse mouth of yours. You illiterate, and ignorant SOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump spurs a fresh wave of Latino activism 45 min spud 18
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 335
News What the Black Lives Matter campaign gets wrong (Aug '15) 1 hr bozo 43
News Why the millennial vote could be a game-changer... 2 hr Thanks jerks 2
News Anti-Trump protests break out again in California 4 hr serfs up 15
News Americans Fed Up with Illegal Immigration 4 hr serfs up 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr hal 5,455
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Quirky 140,932
More from around the web