Illegal immigrants mock Texas Border ...

Illegal immigrants mock Texas Border Patrol: 'Obama's gonna let me go'

There are 81 comments on the WBBQ story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants mock Texas Border Patrol: 'Obama's gonna let me go'. In it, WBBQ reports that:

Border Patrol agents report that immigrants are crossing the border, and in some cases surrendering while asking, 'Where do I go for my amnesty?' The debate in Washington on immigration reform has had no political impact, but the debate is having a major impact on south Texas, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBQ.

nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#72 Apr 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> no no no you got it all wrong I meant you're wife!!!
weak,no amnesty
Juan

Lodi, CA

#73 Apr 22, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> suckers?show me an amnesty supporter and I'll show you a sucker.
CuLO!!! Don't be scared!!!!
racer42

Hayward, CA

#74 Apr 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> CuLO!!! Don't be scared!!!!
Certainly must be incredibly dark, humid and smelly spending all day walking around with your head up your azz.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#75 Apr 22, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly must be incredibly dark, humid and smelly spending all day walking around with your head up your azz.
Don't make you're problems mine!!!! Dumb a$$!!!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#76 Apr 22, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Don't make you're problems mine!!!! Dumb a$$!!!
stop crying pendeja
Thunder

Arlington, MA

#79 Apr 23, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you're talking like a ganster when you're nothing, show up and post you're excact location and I give you my word I will be there in no time.I have a feeling this will continue and you wont show up,just like that old beaner Frito use to do.
Hey NYM...lets debate the 'facts'...lets not take this to a 'drunken bar' mentality. If we let the 'facts' speak for themselves we will win the debate on this issue.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#80 Apr 23, 2013
Thunder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NYM...lets debate the 'facts'...lets not take this to a 'drunken bar' mentality. If we let the 'facts' speak for themselves we will win the debate on this issue.
nonsense,the facts are the reson amnesty will not pass again.The facts are also the reason debates with amnesty supporters turn into bar fights,But go ahead,lets see how long you last debating this issue without bursting into insults?
Thunder

Arlington, MA

#81 Apr 23, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> nonsense,the facts are the reson amnesty will not pass again.The facts are also the reason debates with amnesty supporters turn into bar fights,But go ahead,lets see how long you last debating this issue without bursting into insults?
I agree with you...but let the 'open border' crowd be the ones demonstrating their lack of civility. Let's not give them 'ammo' for their position.
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#83 Apr 23, 2013
Thunder wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you...but let the 'open border' crowd be the ones demonstrating their lack of civility. Let's not give them 'ammo' for their position.
I agree,sorry for the misunderstanding
racer42

Hayward, CA

#84 Apr 23, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Don't make you're problems mine!!!! Dumb a$$!!!
Brain dead, clueless, chicken shyte idiot.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#85 Apr 23, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree,sorry for the misunderstanding
Ha Ha culo!!! How about giving him a b j!!!
Juan

Lodi, CA

#86 Apr 23, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree,sorry for the misunderstanding
you know we'll done! You know you can't start another war when you can't finish one! CULO!!!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#87 Apr 23, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Ha Ha culo!!! How about giving him a b j!!!
another one of your fantasies? Gay and undocumented,not good
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#88 Apr 23, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> you know we'll done! You know you can't start another war when you can't finish one! CULO!!!
what war? You got to show up coward.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#89 Apr 23, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> what war? You got to show up coward.
exactly culo! Address!!!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#90 Apr 23, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> exactly culo! Address!!!
It's like talking to a special person,what part of show up and I will meet you dont you understand? I'm done telling you what to do,stop trying to save face,cobarde.
Juan

Lodi, CA

#91 Apr 24, 2013
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> It's like talking to a special person,what part of show up and I will meet you dont you understand? I'm done telling you what to do,stop trying to save face,cobarde.
Ha ha! Vales verga I never met a culo like you before! You know people out here in Cali have balls!
nym8387

Lawrence, MA

#92 Apr 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha! Vales verga I never met a culo like you before! You know people out here in Cali have balls!
and you're not one of them,if you did you would just show up.Give up my address?lmfao
Thunder

Arlington, MA

#93 Apr 25, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text> Ha ha! Vales verga I never met a culo like you before! You know people out here in Cali have balls!
Hey Juan I just wanted to thank you for proving via your comments what most people feel is true about illegal immigrants and the people who support them....they are trashy, uncultured, uncivil people who add nothing to the 'conversation' or the country. Vulgar people are not something the US wants or needs...but I'm sure Mexico is probably glad to be rid of them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94 Apr 25, 2013
hopefully more judges will see that obama may have violated the law as the judge in texas is saying.

with his illegal alien supported nightmare act and well as forcing ice and border patrol to leave so called dreamers alone.

we are supposed to be a country of laws,anything other than punishing illegal aliens harshly shows we are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 17 min Susanm 18,244
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 59 min jaykayel 28
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 3 hr Moytoy Sinyard 1,954
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr leprechauna 144,095
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 3 hr Jocko 4
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 312
More from around the web