trayvon never saw the gun.
halley

Reno, NV

#1 Jul 3, 2013
TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.

Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, unholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing but watch? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to struggle. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hand before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

"Oh what web of lies we weave when at first we choose to deceive."

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2013
halley wrote:
TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, unholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing but watch? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to struggle. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hand before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.
"Oh what web of lies we weave when at first we choose to deceive."
I agree, halley.

Zimmerman has lied throughout starting with his finances for posting bail. And he's lied and staged his story ever since.

He lied when he said he couldn't find an address to give the police. There was a house number right in front of his vehicle.

He lied when he said he had no knowledge of the Stand Your Ground law when he appeared on Hannity. His professor confirmed that he'd gone over it in the class Zimmerman took.

His entire story is a fabrication just to save his ass. We don't know what REALLY happened because the dead teenager can't tell us.

We will never know, but Zimmerman will apparently be acquitted for killing an unarmed teenager whom he claims was going to kill him. So he killed him first, and he knew all along that he had the upper-hand because he carries his gun with him everywhere.

He's a wannabe cop, and he's enjoyed every minute of being in the spotlight.

And I don't care who disagrees. It's my opinion.
DWG

Everett, MA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
Put this guy in the jail and hide the key in the hell

Thanks
DWG

“what say you”

Since: Feb 10

main street

#5 Jul 3, 2013
Did the behavior of Zimmerman set off a chain of events that could have been prevented?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Did the behavior of Zimmerman set off a chain of events that could have been prevented?
Yes, in my opinion.

He should have stayed in his vehicle and let the police do their job. He wanted to play cop that night.

Listen to his language. He likes using police lingo.

"Holstered my firearm."

"The suspect" (referring to Trayvon Martin)

Constantly referring to "non-emergency line" to make sure they know he didn't call 911.

If you listen to his taped recordings and re-enactment video, he uses this kind of language over and over.

He saw himself as a police officer in the line of duty. I'm convinced of it. And we know they get away with murder all the time.
S-744 bill

Everett, MA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in my opinion.
He should have stayed in his vehicle and let the police do their job. He wanted to play cop that night.
Listen to his language. He likes using police lingo.
"Holstered my firearm."
"The suspect" (referring to Trayvon Martin)
Constantly referring to "non-emergency line" to make sure they know he didn't call 911.
If you listen to his taped recordings and re-enactment video, he uses this kind of language over and over.
He saw himself as a police officer in the line of duty. I'm convinced of it. And we know they get away with murder all the time.
You right, he did not use the web of our technology ( CELLPHONE) to safety keep this young guy alive.

The real question to ask a Zimmerman :

What hand did you hold a cellphone and what hand did you hold a fire gun when a young guy was killed?

S-744 bill

Everett, MA

#9 Jul 3, 2013
man on the street wrote:
Sure, because the gun not kill nobody, but the man do it.

DWG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min katrina 88 7,731
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 11 min Just Slim 142,222
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 38 min JCK 7,199
News Trump has not flipped-flopped on immigration 2 hr Maria 3
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 2 hr Donald Trump is a... 142
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 3 hr Take a dump on T... 18
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 3 hr Take a dump on T... 5
More from around the web