Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Roger Edgar

AOL

#2218 Nov 7, 2013
How many times will Obama tell THAT lie before the media finally Mans Up and defends the Constitution on America's behalf. Don't hold your breath.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2219 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose that I now know that you are, I will learn to specifically deal with the kind of wuss that you say you are.
Priceless, Sir, simply priceless.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2220 Nov 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think if someone steals your gun, you should be held equally responsible for everything anyone and everyone does with that gun forever.
I will be forever grateful to the Grand Architect of the Universe that we don't pay you to think. You are phenomenally clueless.
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2221 Nov 7, 2013
After the Connecticut mass murder, sure. But Americans are fickle and have short memories, and they're easily persuaded not to "give up their freedoms" by the gun nuts out there.

I say to hell with it, arm everyone and let as many shoot each other as possible. Why not? The Gunners will bear the brunt of the bloodshed and be eliminated from our midst.
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2222 Nov 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are admitting that you are a wuss, child. Had you obtained your primary education, as your superiors suggested, you would have never made such an embarrassing statement, child.
Please - it's not as if anyone on the Right is encouraging kids to become educated! That'd defeat the purpose of your programming...:)
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2223 Nov 7, 2013
SatanRules wrote:
<quoted text>so what if i'm a wuss. what are you going to do about it?
Talk tough and do nothing, the way Righties ALWAYS do...:)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2224 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Please - it's not as if anyone on the Right is encouraging kids to become educated! That'd defeat the purpose of your programming...:)
I encouraged my children to become educated. They all graduated from private school and from college with advanced degrees. You are wrong.
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2225 Nov 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I encouraged my children to become educated. They all graduated from private school and from college with advanced degrees. You are wrong.
Of COURSE they did, Vet. Keep telling yourself that.:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2226 Nov 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless, Sir, simply priceless.
Thank you. It's my duty.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2227 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
I encourage everyone to become educated to know the dangers of the left, dinguswield.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2228 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE they did, Vet. Keep telling yourself that.:)
I don't need to tell myself, I helped finance them. Whether some turd like you believes what I post won't keep me awake at night. Oh, I have a ME, an IE and a daughter almost through with Pre-Med. I believe in education, you should have. tambien.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2229 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I encourage everyone to become educated to know the dangers of the left, dinguswield.
You operate with a sharp, scalpel, Sir. Keep slicing and dicing.
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2230 Nov 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to tell myself, I helped finance them. Whether some turd like you believes what I post won't keep me awake at night. Oh, I have a ME, an IE and a daughter almost through with Pre-Med. I believe in education, you should have. tambien.
If you can be a "Vet" you can put your kids through school, I guess. Anything's possible on the internet, right?

Too bad you didn't learn anything yourself...:)
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2231 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I encourage everyone to become educated to know the dangers of the left, dinguswield.
IOW, you encourage far Right propaganda and disinformation. No surprise, pedophilium.:)
fingiswold

North Ridgeville, OH

#2232 Nov 7, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. It's my duty.
Lying their asses off is the duty of EVERY good reTHUGlican.:)
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2233 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying their asses off is the duty of EVERY good reTHUGlican.:)
No, that's the Obama zombie's duty. Obuma just apologized... for LYING.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2234 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can be a "Vet" you can put your kids through school, I guess. Anything's possible on the internet, right?
BSEE from Vanderbilt, turd and yours?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2235 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You neglected to place a comma after the dependent clause, you uneducated boor.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2236 Nov 7, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You operate with a sharp, scalpel, Sir. Keep slicing and dicing.
It increasingly takes a sharper scalpel to cut out this liberal cancer that is eating away at our republic. 2016 will see total and lasting remission.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#2237 Nov 7, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, you encourage far Right propaganda and disinformation. No surprise, pedophilium.:)
It certainly trumps the Communist propaganda and disinformation that you Obama and ilk expectorate from your pieholes, spittlepoop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 23 min X -Man- 8,691
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr jimmy krack korn 146,705
News An advocate argues that less immigration into t... 6 hr Retribution 7
News New York, California Moving to Permit Illegal A... 8 hr Wildchild 7
News COMMENTARY: How the DREAM Act divides families 11 hr General Kabaka Oba 2
News Eight suspected migrants found dead in Texas tr... 11 hr Wildchild 1
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 13 hr old_moose 503
More from around the web