Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2475 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1990 Nov 1, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's just your S&M partner getting ready to DOMINATE you again.
WAHH WAHHH! MOMMY! No matter how many aliases I invent, I keep falling back on my S&M routine, as if it was normal behavior and people would remember by rants from a couple months ago! WAHH! Please leave me some new material, I can't find it from my other aliases! WAHHHHHH!

Wipey Wipey you are dripping Gravy Davy...

Level 5

Location hidden

#1991 Nov 1, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
In the days following the school shooting, which killed 20 children and six staff members, 58 percent of those polled wanted stricter gun control. Now, almost a year after the December shooting, that number has dropped to 49 percent.
And 90 percent want background checks on all gun sales...

Thanks for the reminder!

Level 5

Location hidden

#1992 Nov 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
they can't help it, most of them were raised in homes with no daddy or reasonable male influence, so they learn street thuggery and wonder why people don't like them.
Look at how you turned out, bigot.

If your father had been responsible, he would have downed you like a unwanted kitten.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#1993 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Gosh, spooge, I'm from the school of 'if you dish it out, don't cry about it when it gets thrown back into your face'- the only school that you graduated from.
Do I do a better job at throwing it back?
Well... don't dish it out and you wouldn't ever know.
Get back into your rat infested shack, O' dethroned queen.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#1994 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how you turned out, bigot.
If your father had been responsible, he would have downed you like a unwanted kitten.
Priceless. You've become so lame that you can't even respond with properly spelled out retort.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#1995 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHH WAHHH! MOMMY! No matter how many aliases I invent, I keep falling back on my S&M routine, as if it was normal behavior and people would remember by rants from a couple months ago! WAHH! Please leave me some new material, I can't find it from my other aliases! WAHHHHHH!
Wipey Wipey you are dripping Gravy Davy...
And here folks, we see another prime example of why the former "Queen of Lame" lost her throne. And yet, knowing this, she still keeps vainly attempting to spurt out more meaningless drivel. It's sad, really it is. Sad and pathetic as well.
another

Huntsville, AL

#1997 Nov 1, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
liar - the poll was about handgun bans not background checks
drinK the hivE

New York, NY

#1998 Nov 1, 2013
If U Lie 2 The Govt Is A Crime - If The President Lie 2 U Is Call "Executive Privilege"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1999 Nov 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is a lot more to it than mere gun posession dipshit. Poverty for example. Still waiting for you to explain why even though CA has some of the most strigent gun restrictions in the country, it also has the highest total number of MURDERS with firearms.....by FAR.
You mentioned poverty as a reason for crime. Potentially a valid reason. Barefootin twisted that into a racist statement. There was no race mentioned until barefottin mentioned it.
I wonder who is the real racist.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2000 Nov 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
they can't help it, most of them were raised in homes with no daddy or reasonable male influence, so they learn street thuggery and wonder why people don't like them.
Once again your reasoned responce appears to be attributed to a bigoted statement by barefootin. Is there life there?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2001 Nov 1, 2013
another wrote:
<quoted text>
liar - the poll was about handgun bans not background checks
Perhaps you should learn how to read:

Americans undergo stunning gun control shift, new poll finds
Monday, October 28, 2013

The call for stricter gun control has waned since the Newtown, Conn., school shooting at the end of 2012, a Gallup poll released Friday found.

In the days following the school shooting, which killed 20 children and six staff members, 58 percent of those polled wanted stricter gun control. Now, almost a year after the December shooting, that number has dropped to 49 percent.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

The drop also means the country now is split nearly evenly on whether gun control laws need to be stricter. On the other side of the 49 percent who want stricter laws, 50 percent want laws to either be less strict or kept the same.

The poll also found that 74 percent of respondents are opposed to a law that would ban handguns, except for use by police and other law enforcement. Only about a quarter think the use of handguns should be limited only to authorized personnel.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

Care to restate?(No, we can never expect that from a lieberal).

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#2002 Nov 1, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up AV? Having fun yet?
Yup.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2003 Nov 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Cool. Glad to see you aboard.

Level 1

Southeast Virginia

#2004 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Glad to see you aboard.
Going to be getting scarce shortly though.

Level 1

Southeast Virginia

#2005 Nov 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You mentioned poverty as a reason for crime. Potentially a valid reason. Barefootin twisted that into a racist statement. There was no race mentioned until barefottin mentioned it.
I wonder who is the real racist.
And the hammer meets the nail.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2006 Nov 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to be getting scarce shortly though.
Well, try to enjoy yourself as much as possible![Remember, all work and no play makes a AV a dull vet! ;)] Keep your powder dry.

Level 1

Southeast Virginia

#2007 Nov 2, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, try to enjoy yourself as much as possible![Remember, all work and no play makes a AV a dull vet! ;)] Keep your powder dry.
That's the plan. The overtime is going to be slowing down, and I am very much looking forward to it. After all.....it's deer and turkey season!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2008 Nov 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the plan. The overtime is going to be slowing down, and I am very much looking forward to it. After all.....it's deer and turkey season!
May your freezer be filled to capacity!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2009 Nov 2, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Low-lifes are the ones who think they can control the actions of criminals by restricting the actions of the law-abiding.
There are some of those right here on this thread. They are the same type of idiot like those in govt who want to pass bills in order to read them and see what's in them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#2010 Nov 2, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have enough rhetorical rope, do you think you could make a rhetorical noose?
LMAO! Only if he can tie a rhetorical knot.
He ties arrogant ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Sicklecell Supporter 68
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 min WasteWater 2,948
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 17 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 488
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 58 min WasteWater 9,658
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 3 hr Lottery traitors 28
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr Democrat Hero 6,579
News Supreme Court's immigration decision is a step ... 4 hr spud 3
More from around the web