Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1967 Nov 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever!!
wow... you have me on the rhetorical ropes.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1968 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that way!!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1970 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have enough rhetorical rope, do you think you could make a rhetorical noose?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1971 Nov 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have enough rhetorical rope, do you think you could make a rhetorical noose?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Alpharetta, GA

#1972 Nov 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!!!!
you're new here...word of advice, be careful with barefoot, he has been known to utter some of the nastiest attacks in the entire topix galaxy. His friend Mykro, Wee the Sheeple and Woodtick 57 also. You can have fun with them, but don't be offended when they rip into you like a duck on a junebug.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1974 Nov 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you're new here...word of advice, be careful with barefoot, he has been known to utter some of the nastiest attacks in the entire topix galaxy. His friend Mykro, Wee the Sheeple and Woodtick 57 also. You can have fun with them, but don't be offended when they rip into you like a duck on a junebug.
I've been around here for a long time. I think I can handle it. No worries!! hanks for caring, though!!!
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1975 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
bend over, I need to see the source of your info...
Stand up. I think your brains are leakikng out of you ears.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1977 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
pick one and go in the corner and play with it...
http://imageshack.us/a/img510/6135/dildo.jpg
Why do you guys always have to resort to filth? I don't understand that. I come here to learn, debate and just generally educate myself a little further about this state our nation now finds itself in and this is all you can do is spew filth. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
So here

United States

#1978 Nov 1, 2013
we go again. This time at LAX.

Another nut with a gun enabled by the gun nut extremists.

Proud of yourselves?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#1979 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
bend over, I need to see the source of your info...
FBI Uniform Crima Statistics, 2012, Table 20.

Do your own homework, you lazy F**K!

Level 1

Southeast Virginia

#1980 Nov 1, 2013
Crime

Level 1

Southeast Virginia

#1981 Nov 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you guys always have to resort to filth? I don't understand that. I come here to learn, debate and just generally educate myself a little further about this state our nation now finds itself in and this is all you can do is spew filth. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
Your sympathy is wasted on that POS troll.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#1982 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NInety percent support universal background checks to stop sales of guns to felons.
Ninety percent.
That leaves ten percent.
And one in ten Americans are felons.
Ten percent.
Regardless of how many times you and your 'masters' spew the lie. You will NEVER be able to overcome the TRUTH:

Americans undergo stunning gun control shift, new poll finds
Monday, October 28, 2013

The call for stricter gun control has waned since the Newtown, Conn., school shooting at the end of 2012, a Gallup poll released Friday found.

In the days following the school shooting, which killed 20 children and six staff members, 58 percent of those polled wanted stricter gun control. Now, almost a year after the December shooting, that number has dropped to 49 percent.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

The drop also means the country now is split nearly evenly on whether gun control laws need to be stricter. On the other side of the 49 percent who want stricter laws, 50 percent want laws to either be less strict or kept the same.

The poll also found that 74 percent of respondents are opposed to a law that would ban handguns, except for use by police and other law enforcement. Only about a quarter think the use of handguns should be limited only to authorized personnel.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#1983 Nov 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's just your S&M partner getting ready to DOMINATE you again. How long have you enjoyed being a masochist? First you come here and get swatted around like a pinata at a Mexican party. And then you run off to your 'masters' to get swatted around some more. How much abuse can you take?

Alpharetta, GA

#1984 Nov 1, 2013
Ga Girl 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you guys always have to resort to filth? I don't understand that. I come here to learn, debate and just generally educate myself a little further about this state our nation now finds itself in and this is all you can do is spew filth. I feel sorry for you, I really do.
they can't help it, most of them were raised in homes with no daddy or reasonable male influence, so they learn street thuggery and wonder why people don't like them.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1985 Nov 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sympathy is wasted on that POS troll.
I know. Sometimes I wonder if some of them are part of the crime problem. Know what I mean?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#1986 Nov 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Crime
What's up AV? Having fun yet?
UR KiddingRight

Houston, TX

#1987 Nov 1, 2013
So here wrote:
we go again. This time at LAX.
Another nut with a gun enabled by the gun nut extremists.
Proud of yourselves?
This can't be a real story. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country doesn't it? If so this could not have happened there.
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#1988 Nov 1, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up AV? Having fun yet?
You know this is another problem I have with you. You take a terrible tragedy and you almost make it sound like some big joke. It's not. It's not one of those "I told you so things". It's a tragedy and it's not just happening here in America. It's happening around the world. England, France, Spain, Italy, Mexico..... These are tragedies! People have been injured and some could die or may already be dead. What is this to gloat over? Tell me. I don't understand your mentality.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1989 Nov 1, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
you're new here...word of advice, be careful with barefoot, he has been known to utter some of the nastiest attacks in the entire topix galaxy..
'
Gosh, spooge, I'm from the school of 'if you dish it out, don't cry about it when it gets thrown back into your face'- the only school that you graduated from.

Do I do a better job at throwing it back?

Well... don't dish it out and you wouldn't ever know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 11 min abc 11,013
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min Quirky 142,297
GD Designs Rochdale LTD Reviews (17) 27 min gendon 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Maria 7,503
News George Soros: Dark Lord Sowing Chaos Around the... 1 hr OccupyThis 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Quirky 7,155
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 1 hr OccupyThis 1
More from around the web