Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2482 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1738 Oct 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
The Second Amensment isn't going away. Get over it.
Neither are mo-rons like yourself who do not understand it, or even know all the words.

Wipe...
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1739 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't judge you, Shug.
Whatever you and your adult boyfriends do.
Thank you for your diverse attitudes. It is fine people like you that give political correctness new meaning. And while I am getting to the age where I may have to start wipeing my chin more often, it will not be for the reasons that you seem to suggest, and have so much intimate knowledge of.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1740 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are mo-rons like yourself who do not understand it, or even know all the words.
Wipe...
The Second Amendment seems to be beyond the comprehension of the left. There is no clearer statement in the Bill of Rights than is encompassed in the Second Amendment. Perhaps you should read it and wipe your butt, child, or have Mommy do it for you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1741 Oct 21, 2013
Ralph wrote:
And while I am getting to the age where I may have to start wipeing my chin more often, it will not be for the reasons that you seem to suggest, and have so much intimate knowledge of.
Standing over here, it is clear that it is.

wipe your chin after every time, Shug.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1742 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Standing over here, it is clear that it is.
wipe your chin after every time, Shug.
You were slimed and are too stupid to realize it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1743 Oct 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The Second Amendment seems to be beyond the comprehension of the left.
Funny how the gun gnutters can't even remember the words to the Second, let alone comprehend it.

It seems every single one of the thinks it begins with " ... "

"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

Level 5

Location hidden

#1744 Oct 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
Perhaps you should read it and wipe your butt, child, or have Mommy do it for you.
Perhaps you should have your mommy have your dentures professionally cleaned because the last guy she bit got a nasty infection.

There's a few bucks on the dresser table.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1745 Oct 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You were slimed and are too stupid to realize it.
You are the limp-wristed fairy with the stains on his frilly blouse.

Cleanliness is not so close to godliness for members of your family, it seems.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1746 Oct 21, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, states are passing more and more gun control laws....you best standby the mailbox for your welfare check moron..
Nah...that's ok, I have direct deposit...so I get to go about my daily business carrying concealed without a license...just to piss off "frustrated control freaks" like you...well actually to take responsibility for my own safety and security AND piss you off.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1747 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe...
and still get to keep and bear arms...carry concealed...whether you like it or not.

Blow..
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#1748 Oct 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the gun gnutters can't even remember the words to the Second, let alone comprehend it.
It seems every single one of the thinks it begins with " ... "
"Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."
"It seems every single one of the thinks it begins with " ... "

Funny how just a few days ago, that's exactly the way YOU said that it started...ROTFLMAO...you stupid, lying, manhating, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes,"
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#1749 Oct 21, 2013
We are protected by the 2nd Amendment. Federal law supersedes State laws if they violate the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court is h earing another Gun control law. It will be interesting to see if anyone in the Obama administration can defend their side. They lost the last 2 times they tried to defend their laws.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1750 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Blow..
Your job.

Of course, Pubic Heir does it half price, that's why you have to put in the late hours.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1751 Oct 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
We are protected by the 2nd Amendment. Federal law supersedes State laws if they violate the Bill of Rights.
Alas, you don't know what side your toast is buttered on, LyingC*t74.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1752 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<
Funny how just a few days ago, that's exactly the way YOU said that
never a quote around when you need it and Topix always pulls it down when you go to look for it.

Funny how that always happens to you, MOOCH.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1753 Oct 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes,"
You left something off, MOOCH:

"The court determined that handguns are "Arms" and concluded that thus they may not be banned by the District of Columbia; however, they said that Second Amendment rights are subject to reasonable restrictions."

Looks like your gerbil got loose again, you pathetic limp-wristed special rights welfare collecting drunkard sexually frustrated control freak.

There he goes!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#1754 Oct 22, 2013
shintao wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless. Obviously a limp-balls knock-off parroting crap you know nothing about.
Let me ask all you republican ditto-heads a question about the 2nd Amendment.
You had six years of complete dictatorial; control of all three branches of government. You had the NRA selling hats on every street corner in America and taking your member dues. And yet, in six years you did not restore the 2nd Amendment by rescinding all gun laws.
Instead, Bush wrote more gun laws and banned citizens under 18 from owning guns!!!
So the question is dumbasses, WHO is it that really bans guns in America?? Let me help you stupid asses out.
Nixon was an antigunner and called guns an abomination, and wanted to ban hand guns in America. Thank Reagan & republican Brady for the biggest gun laws in America. Thank Bush Sr. for banning the import of AK47s. And thank Bush Jr. for banning guns to US citizens.
Now STFU!! You had six years to restore the 2nd Amendment and didn't do it.
We have always had the second amendment. There is no need to restore it. It hasn't been removed or abolished.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#1756 Oct 22, 2013
Alas, it is you Dear Barefoot that does not understand the 2nd amendment. My neighbor just went to school to explain to the addled union teacher the real meaning of the 2nd amendment, because the new book leaves out the most important part. It is not about a militia to serve the government. It is about defending the Constitution against a government that is over zealous, and unable to defend the constitution. Those union teachers think if they dumb down the students enough they can make Democrats out of all of them. Unfortunately there are still parents paying attention to what is being passed off as education these days.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1758 Oct 22, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Alas, it is you Dear Barefoot that does not understand the 2nd amendment.
You get confused watching Wheel of Fortune reruns.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#1759 Oct 22, 2013
The Taliban made short shrift of Obmamas tanks, and big guns. I am sure Americans can overcome whatever the Government wants to do. Do you really think the Government will release tanks on Americans in order to disarm them. I think not. I doubt other Americans would honor an order to fire on Americans. In fact in a war, the military would turn on the Government. Think not. Ask them what they think of Obama, and his 40 thieves. I bet you don't have any military friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 min VorenusI 138,690
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 20 min Quirky 4
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 25 min Cat74 44
News Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising (Dec '12) 1 hr illegal illegals ... 21
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 111
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 5 hr Juan 4
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 10 hr Billy Ringo 312
More from around the web