Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1559 Oct 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
says the re-tard from kansas who is in denial of how the hillbilly states top the list of crime and violence states in the US
Well coming from someone from NY I just can't take a jab at where KS lies in the area of crime and violence to serious. I do hope you are not dumb enough to think that bashing KS is going to hurt my feelings any. I don't take jabs at the state in which I reside personal since I don't run it and not everything that happens in this state even reflects my vote on the issue.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#1562 Oct 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
says the blowhard who like to make threats, brags about concealed weapons in places where they are prohibited , etc.etc.etc.....
bwhahahhahahahhahaha
Keep lying chickenschitt...that's all you have...haven't made any threats...haven't carried in prohibited places...but of course you knew that, lying is your only tactic.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#1563 Oct 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks hillbilly... seeing as I am never been to New York, just add that to your ignorance list...not as if it will make a huge impact on the IQ levels in kansas...
Well "satanlives" a page back shows FL and CA both so perhaps I got you confused with one of those. We're not registered so "sh*t" happens. If you are not the one I needed to respond to then you probably shouldn't get your panties in a wad over it.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#1564 Oct 15, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Well "satanlives" a page back shows FL and CA both so perhaps I got you confused with one of those. We're not registered so "sh*t" happens. If you are not the one I needed to respond to then you probably shouldn't get your panties in a wad over it.
He's just very stupid and very confused about where he wants to claim home. Most like it's that they won't claim him.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1566 Oct 15, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Because YOU can't.
I don't have to Mooch.

I just prevent people like you who should not have access from selling and buying.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1567 Oct 15, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Unbelievable, Illegals ahead of legal Americans, all for votes.
What a shame for you the Obama administration deported more illegal aliens in his first term than George Bush did in both his.

And kept them from coming in in the first place.

Wipe your chin, dear.
Cat74

United States

#1568 Oct 15, 2013
Obama has a swinging door where illegal aliens are concerned. They cross at one locale, and walk 500 feet to come back in. Every word about the Obama Administration is a lie. They created a fairy land government. That is how you can shut it down, and no one cares.

Level 5

Location hidden

#1569 Oct 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Obama has a swinging door where illegal aliens are concerned.
Isn't too bad we have to remind you every day that Obama sent more home in one term than George Bush sent home in two, and that illegal immigration Peaked WHEN George Bush was president?

Level 5

Location hidden

#1570 Oct 15, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, YOU haven't taken any guns from anyone...got it.
So basically, if you could read- you can't- I never said a gun from anyone.

What I said, Mooch: I helped pass the background check laws- both statewide and locally- that required background checks be made for ALL gun sales held at gun shows.

Wipe your chin and shut your mouth, Mooch.

It's not about taking away, Mooch: it's about prevent mental midgets like yourself from selling to felons.

Laws don't prevent or cure stupidity or you'd be in jail, shug.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#1571 Oct 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to Mooch.
I just prevent people like you who should not have access from selling and buying.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
"God gave me the right to take them away from you, honey."

"I don't have to Mooch."

So you lie...got it.

"I just prevent people like you who should not have access from selling and buying."

And that hasn't happened either...must really suck for you...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#1572 Oct 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, if you could read- you can't- I never said a gun from anyone.
What I said, Mooch: I helped pass the background check laws- both statewide and locally- that required background checks be made for ALL gun sales held at gun shows.
Wipe your chin and shut your mouth, Mooch.
It's not about taking away, Mooch: it's about prevent mental midgets like yourself from selling to felons.
Laws don't prevent or cure stupidity or you'd be in jail, shug.
"So basically, if you could read- you can't- I never said a gun from anyone."

What does this say;

"God gave me the right to take them away from you, honey."

"It's not about taking away,..."

Can you say "backpeddle"...lol.. .stupid, lying, byotch.
Tray

New Albany, MS

#1573 Oct 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't too bad we have to remind you every day that Obama sent more home in one term than George Bush sent home in two, and that illegal immigration Peaked WHEN George Bush was president?
Ha ha ha. I love it when you provide ammunition to make a fool of you. Illegal immigrates come here for jobs, which they could find under George. They were more going home on their own under Obama because the jobs dried, they could find more work at home than here.

In many places across the country, a demographic shift is underway. Illegal immigrants not only are returning to their homelands in response to more intense government scrutiny, but they're also staying there once they've returned. As word spreads that jobs are harder to come by in the U.S. because of the recession, others are deciding not to come in the first place, slowing an unprecedented flood of immigrants that's lasted more than a decade.

"We're sold this idea of the 'American Dream'," said Gustavo, a 46-year-old undocumented construction worker who says he's watched fellow illegal workers return home, discouraged by the lack of jobs. "But when we arrive, we realize it doesn't exist."

The shift comes at a time when the Obama administration is trying to demonstrate that it's tough on illegal immigration while reassuring the president's political base that he'll eventually pursue a comprehensive immigration overhaul.

Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#1574 Oct 15, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks hillbilly... seeing as I am never been to New York, just add that to your ignorance list...not as if it will make a huge impact on the IQ levels in kansas...
Oh for heavens sake! We in Indiana are closer to being hillbilly's then folks in Kansas. Kansas folks are the salt of the earth farmer type.
And you speak of hideing places for guns. Could a gun be hidden on Uranus?
You Stupid Liberals

New York, NY

#1576 Oct 15, 2013
Ohammma can wish in one hand and $hit in the other then see which one fills up the quickest.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1577 Oct 16, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. I love it when you provide ammunition to make a fool of you. Illegal immigrates come here for jobs, which they could find under George. They were more going home on their own under Obama because the jobs dried, they could find more work at home than here.
In many places across the country, a demographic shift is underway. Illegal immigrants not only are returning to their homelands in response to more intense government scrutiny, but they're also staying there once they've returned. As word spreads that jobs are harder to come by in the U.S. because of the recession, others are deciding not to come in the first place, slowing an unprecedented flood of immigrants that's lasted more than a decade.
"We're sold this idea of the 'American Dream'," said Gustavo, a 46-year-old undocumented construction worker who says he's watched fellow illegal workers return home, discouraged by the lack of jobs. "But when we arrive, we realize it doesn't exist."
The shift comes at a time when the Obama administration is trying to demonstrate that it's tough on illegal immigration while reassuring the president's political base that he'll eventually pursue a comprehensive immigration overhaul.
Have you personally seen a change in your area?
Tray

Oxford, MS

#1578 Oct 16, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Have you personally seen a change in your area?
Yes I have. We had a thriving industrial park in our area that not long after Obama took office is now completely empty. We didn't have an illegal alien problem before and sure don't now. NO ONE can get a job here. The people here are thinking of slipping into Mexico to get a job.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1579 Oct 16, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have. We had a thriving industrial park in our area that not long after Obama took office is now completely empty. We didn't have an illegal alien problem before and sure don't now. NO ONE can get a job here. The people here are thinking of slipping into Mexico to get a job.
How is the furniture market doing there now?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1580 Oct 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame for you the Obama administration deported more illegal aliens in his first term than George Bush did in both his.
Wipe your chin, dear.
Wipe your butt, chump.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1581 Oct 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, dear.
Is that why there are now 11 million illegals here, chump? Wipe your butt, chump.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#1582 Oct 16, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
independent dumbf-uk...haven't you realized I can put myself anywhere I want to in the world.....wow....they really raised some mental midgets in your family...
Ahh, child, I'm beginning to believe that there is no hope for you. Do you hear the derisive peals of laughter after you post? Do you hear your debate opponents screaming, "digression, digression"? You simply must listen to the better educated folks, complete your primary education, work hard and for Pete's sake, broaden your vocabulary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 5 min too much 39
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 16 min Galt 1,256
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 21 min Food Stamp Rico 9,539
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 1 hr anonymous 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 147,156
News Michael Moore leads audience of Broadway play t... 1 hr Gen G A Custer 6
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 9
More from around the web