Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2482 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Taylor, TX

#88 Sep 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Guns are just the tool that causes the event. The real song has to do with the individual, not the technology. He was another progressive insane person.Driven insane by progressive policies. This never existed at levels like this in our history. But progressive dogmas is built on falsehoods and personal verbal attacks on people and even their destruction. Yeah this killer had a progressive chip in his head. So the real song is......."I don't like Monday's"...Boomtown Rats....Saul Alinsky lives!
Exactly where did you get this load of right-wing crap? Limbaugh? Beck? Alex Jones?

-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles

"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
another

Santa Fe, NM

#89 Sep 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> !
regressive.
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

#90 Sep 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well written, Sir. One well trained citizen with a legal weapon might have stopped the killing. It was a progressive idea to "mainstream" the loons onto the streets instead of keeping them institutionalized.
Reagan and those who don't believe in society paying for mental health treatment: regressives
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Taylor, TX

#91 Sep 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well written, Sir. One well trained citizen with a legal weapon might have stopped the killing. It was a progressive idea to "mainstream" the loons onto the streets instead of keeping them institutionalized.
Wow, TWO straw man arguments in one post. Well done.

-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles

"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
Yep

Santa Fe, NM

#92 Sep 17, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>

Guns are just the tool that causes the event.!
if left to their bare hands hardly anybody would be killed.
Quit

Santa Fe, NM

#93 Sep 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well written, Sir. One well trained citizen with a legal weapon might have stopped the killing.
lying. Your imaginary Rambo couldn't have been any better than the cops.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#94 Sep 17, 2013
There were people with guns in that building where the crazy guy massacred all those people, but it was a gun free zone so no one had any ammo. So we can arm the AlQaeda in Syria, but we can't protect ourselves in our work place in America. That's insane. Who the hell made that stupid rule. I bet it was a Democrat.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#95 Sep 17, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
That man pulls numbers out of the air, and there are still those who actually buy into this BS. How can anybody take him seriously any more???
I stopped taking politics seriously after he was sworn in January 2009.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#96 Sep 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There were people with guns in that building where the crazy guy massacred all those people, but it was a gun free zone so no one had any ammo. So we can arm the AlQaeda in Syria, but we can't protect ourselves in our work place in America. That's insane. Who the hell made that stupid rule. I bet it was a Democrat.
That's a bet you would win.
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#97 Sep 17, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
if left to their bare hands hardly anybody would be killed.
Maybe, if you take away baseball bats, crowbars, and frying pans.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#98 Sep 17, 2013
Repeal the 2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where did you get this load of right-wing crap? Limbaugh? Beck? Alex Jones?
-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles
"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
From experiencing life. You name a handful of people or one RINO/NEO CON network while 99% of everything we do is controlled by progressives....Saul Alinsky lives!
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#99 Sep 17, 2013
well well, the shooter looks just like Obama might have looked if he didnt have a woman top live off a, wonder what that sjarpton guy will peel out of his latest political banana

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100 Sep 17, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
if left to their bare hands hardly anybody would be killed.
Not a student of History, are we?
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#101 Sep 17, 2013
Did anyone see that clueless chick at the news conference after the shooting that had the blatant audacity and unmitigated gaul to actually say that Washington D.C. is the safest city in the nation? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Taylor, TX

#102 Sep 18, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> From experiencing life. You name a handful of people or one RINO/NEO CON network while 99% of everything we do is controlled by progressives....Saul Alinsky lives!
So basically, you just pulled it out of your a$$. I thought so. Hope you had plenty of TP to clean yourself up.

-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles

"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp

"People with guns donít understand. Thatís why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings."
-- Jerry Seinfeld
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#103 Sep 18, 2013
Repeal the 2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, you must've missed my previous where I explained I am a retired computer analyst. Oh wait, no you didn't. You replied, "Who cares what you are, you are still a fool."
Hate to say it, but you are coming across as being quite unhinged.
Get help. Soon.
-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles
"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
Go away, control freak!
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#104 Sep 18, 2013
Repeal the 2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you just pulled it out of your a$$. I thought so. Hope you had plenty of TP to clean yourself up.
-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles
"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
"People with guns donít understand. Thatís why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings."
-- Jerry Seinfeld
Seinfeld is a comedian. And you're the joke.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#105 Sep 18, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
Guns are bought elsewhere and brought into Washington.

In the case of the Washington Navy Yard shooter he bought his shot gun at a Virginia gun store (how proud that store must be) and the shooter shot a police officer and a security guard before taking one of their handguns.

How is the NRA spinning it that a good guy was killed by a bad guy so the bad guy could take the good guy's gun?
Whatever

Santa Fe, NM

#106 Sep 18, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Get your GED, you can earn 10 dollars an hour. Big money.
works for you.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#107 Sep 18, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
Did anyone see that clueless chick at the news conference after the shooting that had the blatant audacity and unmitigated gaul to actually say that Washington D.C. is the safest city in the nation? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's pretty funny....but, it will never replace the black reporter guy, swallowing the bug....lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 32 min Lawrence Wolf 149
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 36 min Synque 231
News Immigration Shift Shows India, China Outpacing ... 3 hr Urineidiot 1
News Bill Maher Smacks Media For Uncritical Coverage... 4 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 8 hr Truth is might 451
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr X Crypsis X 138,906
News Bush, at Mexican border, denounces Trump's immi... 14 hr ghmsnn 35
More from around the web