Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

Sep 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cybercast News Service

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Comments
721 - 740 of 2,485 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Take a hike mor*n, I live in Ga.
Kentucky is next door, KnobHopper.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue Cross and Blue Shield reported a whopping ZERO enrolled through them for the ACA.
YOu are a liar.

"Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida is selling insurance in all 67 counties in the state through the federal exchange.

"We're definitely seeing a lot of volume, which indicates a fair amount of interest going on," said Florida Blue CEO Patrick Geraghty. In addition, he said, phone traffic was "up about 20 percent" during the rollout. "

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Yes, the people, some of them dead and dogs helped to get him reelected..
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE ONE CASE.
This dog helped him get elected just like the poster said. He garnered some sympathy from the PETA people by using this pic and also got some support from the gay crowd because the image is a sissyfyed one, IMO and makes him look like a gay activist.(which he was imo) Does "mans country come to mind? etc.......
It is a fact that some people will vote for any reason besides the important ones.
Checkmate!
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are a liar.
"Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida is selling insurance in all 67 counties in the state through the federal exchange.
"We're definitely seeing a lot of volume, which indicates a fair amount of interest going on," said Florida Blue CEO Patrick Geraghty. In addition, he said, phone traffic was "up about 20 percent" during the rollout. "
So what's the number? How many did they sign up?

So far all you libs are doing is taking "a lot of volume which indicates a fair amount of interest" and a bunch of phone traffic as some kind of indication that people are loving it! That only means people are interesting in finding out about it! That's it numbers guy, just a bunch of people trying to find out about a law that was passed that no Congressman read, the president pushed but didn't read, and no one could or would tell the American people any facts or truth about. It's curiosity, the same thing that made us look at the freaks at a carnival!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE ONE CASE.
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/in dex.php/Dead_people_voting

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

This dog helped him get elected lol
http://www.extratv.com/2008/11/06/is-i-this-i...

teddyr4me wrote:
Yes, the people, some of them dead and dogs helped to get him reelected..
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE ONE CASE.
This dog helped him get elected just like the poster said. He garnered some sympathy from the PETA people by using this pic and also got some support from the gay crowd because the image is a sissyfyed one, IMO and makes him look like a gay activist.(which he was imo) Does "mans country come to mind? etc.......
It is a fact that some people will vote for any reason besides the important ones.
Checkmate!

This dog, Barefoot2626! or whatever you are.
http://www.extratv.com/2008/11/06/is-i-this-i...
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, they are hanging on the phone for 20 minutes or more just to find out, when they could read about it on internet .... you must be the mental giant at your trailer park...
how many generations of morons do you come from?
Didn't expect you to comment on the number, no surprise there. Facts always get in the way of a good liberal argument don't they? Damn facts and shit....oh well, what's a lib to do?

Isn't the reason why so many free phones had to be given away at working tax payer expense because so many people didn't have the internet or phone to do their day to day business on???

Oh crap, now you guys will have to give away computers...
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.. isn't it amazing dip$-hits like this won't post the link to the info, they fling their dirty diapers and hope something sticks...bwhhahahhahahahhahaha
I'm not going to post a link to every state just because you are use to having someone else do everything for you. You obviously have a computer, use it, there is a site for every state....happy hunting!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky is next door, KnobHopper.
No it isn't, mor*n.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out what ten percent is, Knobhopper?
And that ten percent isn't in the same ballpark of 49 percent?
Learn to read, morom.

"The people dont back him."
"most do. The teabaggers don't, but they are intent on destroying civil society."

Have you figured out yet that 49>48, mor*n?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us one case of a dog voting.
Prove that it didn't happen!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57471705/...
Too

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that it didn't happen!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57471705/...
dumb for words.

Yeah we had a Republican actually try to register his dog here and then act surprised when he got in trouble. Funny they always complain about non-existent voter fraud and rail against gay marriage, yet they are the first to try to register their pets and suggest that equal rights means they should be able to marry their dogs.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Too wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb for words.
Yeah we had a Republican actually try to register his dog here and then act surprised when he got in trouble. Funny they always complain about non-existent voter fraud and rail against gay marriage, yet they are the first to try to register their pets and suggest that equal rights means they should be able to marry their dogs.
BS multi name poster. It's the Democrat A/G who has sued NC for trying to prevent illegal voting. Get a clue.
riven

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Please point out all the way's this President has trampled your American way of life?
lets see: unconstitutional (no matter how they try to twist it) spying in violation of our 4th amendment rights for one
complete dismantling of the second amendment currently in progress
oh and go to d.c. and say obama should be impeached near a cop and see how long it is before you are arrested. whoops there goes most of the first amendment, oh and protesting is now punishable by law, which also violated another part of the first amendment (right to assemble)
the fifth amendment, even though it is still active, being invoked is now effectively illegal in most cases as it is treated as an admission of guilt.
getting the picture yet? the bill of rights which is there to keep the government in check is now largely ignored/illegalized
what

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>.
are you talking about? The AG is suing states where the repugs are violating the civil rights of voters

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
Checkmate!
Stick to checkers, shug.
So you

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

riven wrote:
<quoted text>
you have nothing but talk radio BS.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's the number?
You make up a number and you want someone to give you the "right" number?

Dummy: you posted a lie.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Prove that it didn't happen!
Prove it did, moe.

That is how it works: you make a statement, you prove it.

Where oh where is proof that a dog voted?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to read, morom.
"The people dont back him."
I'm not the one that is pretending 10 percent support for Congress is better than 49 percent support for Obama, or the one who is pretending that the 49 percent support for Obama is lower than the 22 percent that George Bush had.

Or the one who reads single issue polling and decides that it is the same as support for the POTUS.

Or the one who puts a lot of stock on opinion polls in the first place.

I look to the elections, myself.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••