Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#871 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously if the numbers were there you would have posted the info.. and the link... since you did not, you are just masturbating again....actually..you never stopped....
States released their numbers already....the government won't release theirs....wonder why?!!!! Embarrassment would be a good guess considering the numbers the states have. Do you ever read anything else but Topix?
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#872 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, maybe they could have included making marajuana legal in all 50 states and declaring the Dalls Cowboys America's team...
But instead the ACA is the law of the land and the House Republicans shut down the government and they aren't going to come out of this well.
Well now that would be pretty stupid considering neither of those very intelligent examples of yours has anything to do with the cost of health care....Tort reform on the other hand DOES! Good try there scooter but you just might have used the wrong liberal talking point in this argument. Keep trying, you'll get there.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#873 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there is: If you can cover the requirements- e.g., you give the state a certified check for (whatever the state requires, e.g.)$100,000, you don't need to have auto insurance.
Reaching a bit there aren't you? Can you name just one state that would agree to that one? I'll be waiting.....

You liberals really do believe that you can just throw anything out there and repeat it and it becomes truth don't you? Don't bother answering, your post already made that one pretty clear.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#874 Oct 2, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now that would be pretty stupid considering neither of those very intelligent examples of yours has anything to do with the cost of health care..
I'm not the one pretending tort reform has anything to do with the Republicans shutting down the US government.

You are a little slow on the uptake, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#875 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Reaching a bit there aren't you? Can you name just one state that would agree to that one? I'll be waiting.....
Sweetie: you don't have to have insurance, I cannot help you cannot read what the laws are- not that they require you have insurance, but only meet the requirements for liability.

I post just one state and you not post on this thread again, eh?

I know, you have fifteen minutes invested in this alias...
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#876 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie: you don't have to have insurance, I cannot help you cannot read what the laws are- not that they require you have insurance, but only meet the requirements for liability.
Fifteen minutes....sweetie, you better get to reading some post on different threads, you'll have a lot to read I assure you. I have several weeks invested in this "alias" barefoot.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#877 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one pretending tort reform has anything to do with the Republicans shutting down the US government.
You are a little slow on the uptake, eh?
I am afraid it is you that is a little slow on the uptake, eh. I never said tort reform had a damn thing to do with any government shutdown. Where the hell did that come from? I said if they really wanted to do what they said and lower the cost of health care they would have included tort reform but they didn't even touch it. Now how the hell did you get anything about Republican's and the government shutdown out of that? Try to stay with me here sweetie, I can't keep track of your conversations for you.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#878 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to repeat the insurance part there sweetie, it didn't make sense at all. Are you trying to say we don't have to have insurance but only meet liability requirements? If that is what you meant then I will let you rethink that one and try again, I think you know you are wrong. No need to point it out. If that is not what you meant can you please try it again if it was a point worth even making.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#880 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
douche still hasn't posted any links or numbers... this is how you expose frauds and blowhards
and this is just new york:
Some 1.1 million New York State residents are expected to buy their health insurance on the state's exchange by the time it is fully implemented, including 615,000 individuals and 450,000 employees of small businesses, according to the New York State Department of Health.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/...
So you accuse me of being a douche because I haven't posted any link or numbers, claiming that is the standard for pinpointing a "fraud" and a "blowhard", then you come on and use a link that gives a number that is "EXPECTED" but not until it is fully implemented....next year! So your number is not just an admitted guess but one that they won't even count for sure to see if they were right, or even close to right, for another year! At least with my claims you can easily go to the each states webpage for the ACA and see them for yourself. Every state I have looked at so far has one!

Level 5

Location hidden

#885 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
So you accuse me of being a douche because I haven't posted any link or numbers
maybe it's because of your rotating list of aliases.

Level 5

Location hidden

#886 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You will have to repeat the insurance part there sweetie, it didn't make sense at all.
I cannot always find the time to write to the lowest common denominator, Sweetgums.

Level 5

Location hidden

#887 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I am afraid it is you that is a little slow on the uptake, eh. I never said tort reform
You brought it up, Sweetgums.

How much further are you going to continue to wander from the topic?
Naah

Huntsville, AL

#892 Oct 2, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
A president can do ANYTHING they want AS LONG AS THE PEOPLE BACK HIM....PERIOD, NO DEBATE.
The people dont back him,
most do. The teabaggers don't, but they are intent on destroying civil society.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#893 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of Social Security?
PS: I've haven't had an "at fault" auto accident for more than thirty years... but I am subsidizing inept drunkards like yourself through my higher premiums.
It is how insurance works.
Take a hike mor*n.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#894 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
mor-ons and ret-ards don't back him... which one are you?
Ahh, child, you are still trying to get the attention of the adults. Listen to the smart folks. Complete your primary education, study and work hard. One day you will be able to post with the adults.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#895 Oct 2, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, multi name poster,

Quinnipiac NEW! 9/23 - 9/29 Favorable-48%, unfavorable-48%

49%>48%
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#896 Oct 2, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Favorable-48%, unfavorable-49%
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#897 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
really.. you speak for the people douche bag......or you having a bowel movement? the president was elected by the people...he represents them...
he even represents the morons like you..
This is typical of your childish posts. I understand that you haven't completed your primary education and therefore are severely handicapped but surely you can do better than this.

Level 5

Location hidden

#898 Oct 2, 2013
Putin Is Right wrote:
<quoted text>
71,782 useless comments!
Don't read them, Knobjob.

Stick to what you know best!

Level 5

Location hidden

#899 Oct 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Take a hike mor*n.
Wipe your chin, Bruce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 9 min Sharrp Shooter 11,223
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 51 min OneWomynRiot 427
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr leprechauna 147,590
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr zooperdoooseyou 237
News DACA recipients question future 5 hr Katrina 297
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 6 hr liberals suck 29
News Illegal immigration a hot topic at lieutenant g... 8 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web