Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2482 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Marauder

Valdez, AK

#835 Oct 1, 2013
Same wrote:
<quoted text>
as "well-regulated militia" the part you guys ignore.
Oh..."Santa Fe Spammer"...we don't ignore it.

What does that comment mean to you...?
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#836 Oct 1, 2013
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
you are just selfish, scared, lonely children.
Protected by the Constitution to exercise our right to keep and bear arms.

Must really suck for a "frustrated control freak" to realize that and just get more and more frustrated.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#837 Oct 1, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are the militia, maybe you should engage the TAliban and let them know... because based on your past performance, we are deep in $h-it.
"we are deep in $h-it."

Well you should feel right at home then. Don't worry, you won't even notice the men and women that allow you to exercise your rights and to spew the BS that you do.
guess who

Sterling, CO

#838 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
amazing... five stabbed in new york, not a single dead... with a gun, there would be 5 dead..
The suspect was in custody Tuesday. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly says he appeared to be homeless and emotionally disturbed.
NEW YORK A man went on a rampage with scissors Tuesday morning on a Hudson River bike path, slashing or stabbing five people, including a toddler, police said.
The suspect, who appeared to be homeless and emotionally disturbed, was taken into custody, said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly.
All the victims two women and two men in their 30s and a 1-year-old boy were expected to survive, though one of the women was listed in critical condition.
If one of them would have had concealed carry perhaps none would have been stabbed you f-ing ingnorant deek!!!
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#841 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
retardcat, fail at the healthcare?>>>>BWH HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... they are overwhelmed with requests....and like our President said, the republican aka teaparty tactics do nothing to stop healthcare... it is already the law of the land and funded.... so thank the crybaby Boener the bonehead...they accomplished nothing but worsen their re-election chances next year....bwhahahhahahahahhahaha hha..
"overwhelmed with requests"....does that mean request for more info since we, like Congress, know very little about the bs about to befall us?

Maybe you should check the numbers on exactly how many people went to the site yesterday....and then how many actually signed up after looking it over.

You might not feel so "cocky" about it if you checked the stats on it. Of course like most liberals, facts just don't really matter do they? A liberal would never let facts get in the middle of their campaign to deceive.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#843 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
retardcat, fail at the healthcare?>>>>BWH HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... they are overwhelmed with requests....and like our President said, the republican aka teaparty tactics do nothing to stop healthcare... it is already the law of the land and funded.... so thank the crybaby Boener the bonehead...they accomplished nothing but worsen their re-election chances next year....bwhahahhahahahahhahaha hha..
Your knowledge` of politics is very shallow. If you would only finish your primary education, maybe you would be taken seriously. In 2010, the Democrats lost the House and many were saying that the Democrat Party was dead. Politics is cyclical. Now, child work hard to improve your meager education and one day you will be able to debate with the adults.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#844 Oct 2, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
"overwhelmed with requests"....does that mean request for more info since we, like Congress, know very little about the bs about to befall us?
Maybe you should check the numbers on exactly how many people went to the site yesterday....and then how many actually signed up after looking it over.
You might not feel so "cocky" about it if you checked the stats on it. Of course like most liberals, facts just don't really matter do they? A liberal would never let facts get in the middle of their campaign to deceive.
When the young folks who don't need much health care understand that they will be paying for older Americans who do need more health care, they will shun Obama Care and without their dollars, it will die, as it should.
bob

Milwaukee, WI

#847 Oct 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a right to own 25 guns and you don't have a right to competitive shoot.
And certainly, no matter how hard you stomp your feet, you do not have a right to sell firearms to complete strangers.
Wipe your chin, Shug.
what is this guy
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#848 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
and this is day one...mwahahhahahhahahahahah.. ..
The online system was overwhelmed with unexpectedly high volume, the spokesman said. More than 1 million people had visited the site, www.healthcare.gov within the last day, amounting to five times more users than ever have been on the Medicare.gov website at one time.
Federal officials said the system is functioning, though slowly, and said they hoped to resolve the issues within hours.
Did it ever occur to you that more people are viewing the site and looking for info on Obamacare than they did Medicare because we know so much less about Obamacare? Perhaps the politicians were a little more educated on Medicare before voting for it. Merely looking at the site certainly does NOT qualify as the number of people that will or did sign up.

Libs were so stupid about the whole thing that they know the whole thing depends on younger people signing up for it. But what do they do....allow those younger people to stay on their parent's plans until the age of 26! Well hell, it's a given that few younger people under that age of 27 will even need to sign up for it. They shot themselves in the foot and are too stupid to even see it! They just eliminated millions of young enrollees by making the parent's pay for them for several more years, taking away the ability of those parent's to drop the kids, even after graduating college, from their plans and getting to save some money after all the years of covering them. Apparently the government doesn't think a kid should be independent or responsible until they are damn near 30 now!!!
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#849 Oct 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>When the young folks who don't need much health care understand that they will be paying for older Americans who do need more health care, they will shun Obama Care and without their dollars, it will die, as it should.
because you don't really believe in personal responsibility.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#850 Oct 2, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
because you don't really believe in personal responsibility.
I am responsible enough to post under only one name, you are not.
what

Santa Fe, NM

#851 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
nonsense. I have made sure to have some form of medical insurance for myself since I left home and went to college. When I ran a business our employees were covered to the best of our ability. Any of us could face an accident or illness regardless of age and in the civilized world we try not to have people die in the street. With fewer excuses more people will be taking personal responsibility for their own insurance.
Are

Santa Fe, NM

#852 Oct 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I am responsible enough to post under only one name, you are not.
you stoned?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#853 Oct 2, 2013
Are wrote:
<quoted text>
you stoned?
No, are you, chump?
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#855 Oct 2, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense. I have made sure to have some form of medical insurance for myself since I left home and went to college. When I ran a business our employees were covered to the best of our ability. Any of us could face an accident or illness regardless of age and in the civilized world we try not to have people die in the street. With fewer excuses more people will be taking personal responsibility for their own insurance.
Perhaps you should take a look at the most ask question, the question most read, and the question most answered on the websites yesterday. "what happens if I don't get insurance?" "how much will I pay if I don't pick up coverage?" Now does that sound like kids wanting to take on the responsibility of paying for health insurance, and paying a high rate for it, so they can cover older folks?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#857 Oct 2, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
nah.. he can't afford his meds... vetard is mentally challenged however...
BSEE from Vanderbilt, chump. When you complete your primary education, get back to me.
Well

Santa Fe, NM

#858 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should take a look at the most ask question, the question most read, and the question most answered on the websites yesterday. "what happens if I don't get insurance?" "how much will I pay if I don't pick up coverage?" Now does that sound like kids wanting to take on the responsibility of paying for health insurance, and paying a high rate for it, so they can cover older folks?
I agree the concepts of personal responsibility, community and common good needs some reinforcing with a stick in today's world, but if the some of the major problems with insurance in the past such as preexisting conditions loopholes, lifetime caps and excessive overhead costs are avoided there will be more participation. And responsible people understand and buy auto insurance - so this isn't a new concept.
Besides

Santa Fe, NM

#859 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
there is no actual data from the official websites available from yesterday. People who needed and wanted insurance jammed the system.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#860 Oct 2, 2013
Besides wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no actual data from the official websites available from yesterday. People who needed and wanted insurance jammed the system.
Allow me to correct your statement so that it is actually accurate.... People who needed and wanted INFORMATION on the insurance that the American people along with Congress know so little about jammed the system. Again, check the number of hits on the site and the actual number of those that signed up while on the site.
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#862 Oct 2, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the concepts of personal responsibility, community and common good needs some reinforcing with a stick in today's world, but if the some of the major problems with insurance in the past such as preexisting conditions loopholes, lifetime caps and excessive overhead costs are avoided there will be more participation. And responsible people understand and buy auto insurance - so this isn't a new concept.
Auto insurance is mandated by the state not the government, and there is no option for a small insignificant fine if you choose not to carry it. There is NO OUT for auto insurance. You get caught without it and you will pay a hefty fine, can lose your license, and suffer all sorts of problems. They actually want you to be so worried about the fines and punishment for not carrying it that most people do.
And if they really wanted to make it cheaper for people they would have included tort reform. They did not touch it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victor Davis Hanson 6 hours ago 28 min see the light 1
News Jindal: Bush 'got it wrong' on immigration 32 min Go Blue Forever 18
News Trump lashes out at lawyer over breast pump 33 min Go Blue Forever 19
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 1 hr Your Ex 87
News Why has child molestation committed by illegal ... (Aug '09) 1 hr EFT 313
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 90
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 2 hr goonsquad 308
More from around the web