Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2482 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#24 Sep 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is why the Senate's, bi-partisan Comprehensive Immigration Bill, is collecting dust, in the teaparty, republican House.....Because the White House, who promoted it, might make progress on the issue.....
Whether true or not we certainly have not seen bipartisan bills the last few years have we? there is no issue as there is no growth in America. America will not be great without people creating and building. All the people and thing syou adore do not do these things at the levels needed to keep us great. However there are people that do things cheaper. Our taxes in all ways are rising as more people are collecting. So if you type this to increase progressive Dems votes then more power to you. But this won't last as it can not. For many years there are people who warn but when the declines happen is unknown. America has a Rasputin economy due to our financial system having the reserve currency of the world. We will not recover. We will never recover. You are looking at 3 million people retiring a year for the next 20 years minimum and most not working paying the taxes needed. You are looking at tens of millions sliding into working poor and poverty and collecting also. This from the near 50% collecting now. So fix it. Don't tell me how. Just do it. Dems have been in power to do this. Bu they are more interested in gays in the military and gay marriages and political correctness in jobs while more and more men become felons. Fix it..
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#25 Sep 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that is why the Senate's, bi-partisan Comprehensive Immigration Bill, is collecting dust, in the teaparty, republican House.....Because the White House, who promoted it, might make progress on the issue.....
Exactly! Americans have opposed amnesty every time it has come up yet the elitist in Washington keep trying to push it through. Fortunately our system is working and again amnesty is being blocked thanks to the American people speaking out.
Over 10 years of stagnant and declining wages, 5 years of recession, and record unemployment but instead of working on the issue those in Washington continue to waste time on laws that will only aggravate the poor economic conditions that have plagued this country for years. We are just luck that there are a few honest politicians left in Washington to stop these insane proposals. Now if only we could get enough politicians to actually move to help this country and its citizens rather than trying to distract us with social engineering laws.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#26 Sep 17, 2013
Republicans have been elected to do exactly what they are doing, put a screeching halt to Democrat over reach. We don't want Obamacare, gun control, giving arms to terrorists, or open borders. There is another election next year. Hopefully we can elect a veto proof government.
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#27 Sep 17, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they voted for him twice....
Yes they did...the people who will never amount to anything unless they have their hands in other people wallets voted for him twice and of course the left wing scum in this nation who think those here ILLEGALLY should be rewarded with breaking our laws also voted for him twice. People who actually are productive members of society and who love AMERICA did not vote for him
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#28 Sep 17, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart people from a lot of countries understand that Obama is being sabotaged by powerful white supremacists on Fox News, on right-wing Talkradio, in Congress and at the US Chamber Of Commerce.
. Them racists tie Obama's hands and offer him hot soup for dinner; and when starving Obama plants his face into the bowl of hot soup handed to him, same supremacists make fun of Obama's messy eating style.... And, stupid you, can't understand the game being played on the American Negro president by racist Jihadists...
How about some names if you don't mind,Mr Soros
The Grateful Dead

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Sep 17, 2013
My question is when is some gunnut going to pull something like this at a NRA convention. Boy that would be sweet. C'mon now I planted the seed!
people died obama lied

Newnan, GA

#30 Sep 17, 2013
The Grateful Dead wrote:
My question is when is some gunnut going to pull something like this at a NRA convention. Boy that would be sweet. C'mon now I planted the seed!
If someone does that at an NRA convention they will not be a gunnut...they will be an oblunder supporter
Brenda besson

United States

#31 Sep 17, 2013
Omg,i wonder if thats the 80or90% that want amnesty,lmao.he is soooooooo full of crap.leave the guns alone,get the illegals out.the republicans will kill your gun bill,your amnesty bill,your war bill,and any other bill you can come up with.then they will take your senate.worst president ever.go lie to the people in kenya the will eat it up.you amnesty is dead.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#35 Sep 17, 2013
When the two bit con man's lips are moving you can't bet he is lying. 80%-90% my azz.
American

New York, NY

#36 Sep 17, 2013
Wait until they try to disarm Americans. Good luck with that one

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#37 Sep 17, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart people from a lot of countries understand that Obama is being sabotaged by powerful white supremacists ... at the US Chamber Of Commerce....
Wow, when the Chamber of Commerce is out to get you, you know you're in trouble.

They are only slightly less dangerous that the Shriners, The Elks or the Rotary Club.

Let's see here. Is there ANY reason why an organization called "Chamber of Commerce" would take issue with a president who has presided over one of the worst economic downturns in 60 years and whose policies are openly hostile to small business (who make up the bulk of their membership) and domestic energy production OTHER than the colour of his skin?

Or, would they have hated Reagan if he had darker skin?
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Taylor, TX

#38 Sep 17, 2013
Yet another mass shooting. All you NRA thugs must be so damn proud.

-----
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot."
-- The Beatles

"Ain't that America, little pink houses for you and me. Oh yeah."
-- John Cougar Mellencamp
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#40 Sep 17, 2013
80-90 % of Americans want you to deport millions of illegals... No gun control while every criminal in the World can walk right in.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#41 Sep 17, 2013
fox-KKK-news wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart people from a lot of countries understand that Obama is being sabotaged by powerful white supremacists on Fox News, on right-wing Talkradio, in Congress and at the US Chamber Of Commerce.
. Them racists tie Obama's hands and offer him hot soup for dinner; and when starving Obama plants his face into the bowl of hot soup handed to him, same supremacists make fun of Obama's messy eating style.... And, stupid you, can't understand the game being played on the American Negro president by racist Jihadists...
Would a smart Obama plant his face in hot soup, as you suggest?
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#42 Sep 17, 2013
Repeal the 2nd Amendment wrote:
-----
-- The Beatles
Not one NRA member has been involved in a mass shooting.....ever.

All the the shooters during obblumbers 5 years have been registered democrat/screwballs. Ban demorats from having guns and we'll all be safe!!

It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
John Netenyahoo

Noblesville, IN

#43 Sep 17, 2013
Gun don't kill!! yo Hand&finger! talk 2 da handsome one!!;-0000

Location hidden

#44 Sep 17, 2013
Auntie Dote wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how's that ObamaCock taste?
:-))
I realize that the education at a State Comprehensive schools in the UK isn't what it used to be. But, you might want to take some night courses if you read what I wrote and perceived it to be pro-Obama.

Reading can be such a blessing if you just give it a chance.

Location hidden

#45 Sep 17, 2013
-----
-- The Beatles
I think it's been established that the shooter was NOT a member of the NRA.
Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Taylor, TX

#46 Sep 17, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one NRA member has been involved in a mass shooting.....ever.
All the the shooters during obblumbers 5 years have been registered democrat/screwballs. Ban demorats from having guns and we'll all be safe!!
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.
Oh, I see the big picture VERY clearly.

The NRA thugs I'm referring to are Wayne LaPierre, Larry Pratt, and all their lobbyist cronies who repeatedly pay off wingnut teabagger politicians to push their constitutional-twisting agenda.

The NRA, and their sympathizers and/or defenders, are one of most dangerous demographic in the USA.

And while we are at it, the Tea Party is nothing more than the K K K gone mainstream.

Just one question for you. Got sheet?

-----
-- The Beatles

Location hidden

#47 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, I see the big picture VERY clearly.
The NRA thugs I'm referring to are Wayne LaPierre, Larry Pratt, and all their lobbyist cronies who repeatedly pay off wingnut teabagger politicians to push their constitutional-twisting agenda.
The NRA, and their sympathizers and/or defenders, are one of most dangerous demographic in the USA.
And while we are at it, the Tea Party is nothing more than the K K K gone mainstream...
If you went to school in Texas then you must have permanent wedgie scars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 2 hr Akira Ifukube 50
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr X Crypsis X 138,224
News Obama not taking immigration fight to Supreme C... 3 hr wild child 17
News Time for Republican obsession with border secur... 4 hr wild child 38
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 5 hr Anonymous 91
News When It Comes to Dealing With Illegal Immigrati... 7 hr ronnie 21
News Ann Coulter Takes on Pro-Amnesty Media 7 hr The Mack 5
More from around the web