Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2929 Nov 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't smart enough to keep two aliases, HomoOne.
are you woodtick57

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2930 Nov 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>are you woodtick57
Yes he is
Notice the same gay sex fantasies

Level 1

Location hidden

#2931 Nov 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is
it's obvious that the Topix Moderators haven't figured it out yet.
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#2932 Nov 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is
You think you have read the worst, you should be there in person to listen to some of barefoots gay sex fantasies. I mean I am gay, but he is over the top with some of the stuff he wants to experiment with, some things I wont even consider. But of course, you have to take into account his disabilities, and his lack of feeling from certain body parts, he has to make up for that with his mouth..whoops, I think I let out a secret of his.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2933 Nov 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it's obvious that the Topix Moderators haven't figured it out yet.
If you want him banned just start flagging his post

My self I think he does more to help the fight against animals and gun control than any conservative could

Anyone with more than two brain cells sees him for the animal he is

Look at the Zim trial

People that were on the fence became Zim supporters on these threads

His vile and animalistic nature proved to people that they need guns to protect them self from animals like him

When he ranted that just because ashtray was on top of and beating Zim that Zim had no right to shoot ashtray humans saw the real animal. And they understand that ole bareback is pro gun control because he does not want his victims armed or he will end up like ashtray

Level 1

Location hidden

#2934 Nov 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want him banned just start flagging his post
My self I think he does more to help the fight against animals and gun control than any conservative could
Anyone with more than two brain cells sees him for the animal he is
Look at the Zim trial
People that were on the fence became Zim supporters on these threads
His vile and animalistic nature proved to people that they need guns to protect them self from animals like him
When he ranted that just because ashtray was on top of and beating Zim that Zim had no right to shoot ashtray humans saw the real animal. And they understand that ole bareback is pro gun control because he does not want his victims armed or he will end up like ashtray
you got the animal pegged.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2935 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you got the animal pegged.
Sun Tzu
King Satoro

United States

#2937 Nov 24, 2013
Is a liar. If you like your current policy, you can keep it..., yada yada
Satan Almigty

Torrance, CA

#2939 Nov 24, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
I am so stupid I vote democrat. I think in reality I am a sheep.
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#2941 Nov 24, 2013
Satan Almighty wrote:
you must be a queer like barefoot.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2943 Nov 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it's obvious that the Topix Moderators haven't figured it out yet.
If it was against the rules to have more than two aliases, AnalButter: you would have been booted a long time ago.

And of course GumsShow/HomoOne/DavyQ/ and all his daily aliases would have been booted in 2008.

But I have a standard offer with TOPIX: if you want to go to them and demand that you want to have me removed for using more than alias, go for it, I'll comply.

As long as you are booted if you are wrong.

There is a long list of people who look at you for the m/f c/s lying idiot you are, AnalButter.

I guess insisting Abraham Lincoln was a communist does that.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2944 Nov 24, 2013
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>You think you have read the worst, you should be there in person to listen to some of barefoots gay sex fantasies. I mean I am gay, but he is over the top with some of the stuff he wants to experiment with, some things I wont even consider. But of course, you have to take into account his disabilities, and his lack of feeling from certain body parts, he has to make up for that with his mouth..whoops, I think I let out a secret of his.
No thanks

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2945 Nov 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>If it was against the rules to have more than two aliases, AnalButter: you would have been booted a long time ago.

And of course GumsShow/HomoOne/DavyQ/ and all his daily aliases would have been booted in 2008.

But I have a standard offer with TOPIX: if you want to go to them and demand that you want to have me removed for using more than alias, go for it, I'll comply.

There is a long list of people who look at you for the m/f c/s lying idiot you are, AnalButter.

You would be removed for your gay sex fantasies

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#2946 Nov 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was against the rules to have more than two aliases, AnalButter: you would have been booted a long time ago.
Your 'word' is WORTHLESS troll. You were soundly THRASHED. Yet you didn't live up to your OWN agreement and leave Topix.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2947 Nov 24, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>Your 'word' is WORTHLESS troll. You were soundly THRASHED. Yet you didn't live up to your OWN agreement and leave Topix.
He is caught telling lies every day...

What is new??

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2948 Nov 24, 2013
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a queer like barefoot.
Queer
Black
Animal
Stupid

Heck I bet he looks like ashtray???

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2949 Nov 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He is caught telling lies every day...
What is new??
True.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2950 Nov 24, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>True.
I have saved some links to many of his post and email them to people

I have had more than one democrat read his post and say he must be a conservative pretending to be a liberal as nobody could be that stupid......,

But these are human democrats that also believe that if ashtray was on top of Zim and beating him then Zim did have a right to defend himself

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#2951 Nov 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have saved some links to many of his post and email them to people
I have had more than one democrat read his post and say he must be a conservative pretending to be a liberal as nobody could be that stupid......,
But these are human democrats that also believe that if ashtray was on top of Zim and beating him then Zim did have a right to defend himself
Fortunately there are some thinking human democrats left.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2952 Nov 24, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately there are some thinking human democrats left.
Yes
Even Bill Clinton told oslama to scrap parts of oslamacare

But the sheepoles here think it is a great thing because their gods told them so

But they would be happy if oslama was cooking and eating their children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 17 min Rickster-- 7,097
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 17 min Rico from East Lo... 146,136
News Ann Coulter's Anti-Semitism Runs Deep (May '16) 43 min Rico from East Lo... 294
News No ban, no wall, no silence in Pittsburgh 2 hr Rico from East Lo... 75
News LA County leaders approve millions for legal fu... 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 16
News Loud Mouth Illegal Alien Likely Breaking the La... 3 hr Rico from East Lo... 2
Trump has failed the American People. Impeachm... 8 hr Rico from East Lo... 12
More from around the web