Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90%...

Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS

There are 2469 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Obama: - Gun Control - We Had 80, 90% of the Country That Agreed With It'CNS. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Appearing on ABC News's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos" on Sunday, President Barack Obama said he had 80 to 90 percent of the country agreeing with him in favor of gun control, but the he could not get gun-control legislation enacted because of a "faction of the Republican Party."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#199 Sep 19, 2013
RealfollowerofSatan wrote:
"Larry wrote:
If your not trying to harm me or my family. If your not trying to take away any of my rights then my guns are NOT a threat to anybody."
why don't you use the same line for nukes and RPG's...how about some dynamite ....and let's not stop there..how about some biological agents....
like I always say, no shortage of morons on this planet....
Those weapons are banned for private ownership, small arms and long guns are not. Yo9ur post was moronic. Don't forget to put the "free gun zone" sign in front of your house.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#200 Sep 19, 2013
And wrote:
<quoted text>
still have no common sense. What a waste.
I'll leave the common sense to common people like yourself.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#201 Sep 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Be advised that I don't need an excuse to have the weapons of my choice in my home. I, along with all American citizens, have the Second Amendment. If I want to do competitive shooting I will use my own firearms. You obviously don't like our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Until the Second Amendment is repealed, Americans have the right to bear arms, get over it. Just put a "free gun zone" sign in front of your house."
These people will not be satisfied until all of our constitutional rights are gone.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#202 Sep 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These people will not be satisfied until all of our constitutional rights are gone.
You are correct. If the Second Amendment is abolished there will be no redress for tyrannical government and limited means for defending ourselves and our families. It sounds like Russia.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#203 Sep 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. If the Second Amendment is abolished there will be no redress for tyrannical government and limited means for defending ourselves and our families. It sounds like Russia.
It enrages me that people support this anti American troll who blatantly tramples the constitution, and is intent on destroying everything else our Founding Fathers built.
positroniums

Mayfield, NY

#204 Sep 19, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It enrages me that people support this anti American troll who blatantly tramples the constitution, and is intent on destroying everything else our Founding Fathers built.
You have every right to be enraged. Many are too as well.
RealfollowerofSa tan

Chicago, IL

#205 Sep 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Those weapons are banned for private ownership, small arms and long guns are not. Yo9ur post was moronic. Don't forget to put the "free gun zone" sign in front of your house.
so banning them works doesn't it....no one has been killed with RPG's or nukes have they...

if guns are banned, no one will be killed with them....just like in Japan... see if you can focus your 10 active neurons...
RealfollowerofSa tan

Chicago, IL

#206 Sep 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. If the Second Amendment is abolished there will be no redress for tyrannical government and limited means for defending ourselves and our families. It sounds like Russia.
oh yeah, I am sure bunch of housewives and old farts like you will defend us from a tyrannical government when they send a well armed army.....we are all counting on that... what a dumb a$$ you are...
RealfollowerofSa tan

Chicago, IL

#207 Sep 19, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Be advised that I don't need an excuse to have the weapons of my choice in my home. I, along with all American citizens, have the Second Amendment. If I want to do competitive shooting I will use my own firearms. You obviously don't like our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Until the Second Amendment is repealed, Americans have the right to bear arms, get over it. Just put a "free gun zone" sign in front of your house."
yep, and we can define what "right to bear arms" will mean... it could be sling shots and BB guns....

just like RPG, grenades and nukes are banned, any thing we decide is too dangerous can be banned.... you can masturbate with your ding dong about the 2nd amendment

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#209 Sep 19, 2013
s/b: rep
Besara

Omaha, NE

#210 Sep 19, 2013
guns have only one purpose ....to kill
So why does law enforcement need them?
Besara

Omaha, NE

#211 Sep 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>The uninformed and ill-informed is a description accrued by the Foxbots...no one else....Your posts are straight foxspeak...Learn to think for yourself....You got Hillary on the Horizon, so unless you just wanna be a whiny bitchboy forever.....find reality.....
Wrong. The MSNBC/CNN sheep bleat to the beat like the insipid tools they are. And that the Democrats will be nominating another experience lacking pollutician is not surprising.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#212 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
you can use a taser for self protection, a knife or baseball bat, tear gas, pepper spray...
you want to do competitive shooting, rent a gun at range or get a special dispensation....
don't make lame excuses so you can keep an armory at home with automatic weapons..
More tripe from a frustrated control freak. I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't own.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#213 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
so banning them works doesn't it....no one has been killed with RPG's or nukes have they...
if guns are banned, no one will be killed with them....just like in Japan... see if you can focus your 10 active neurons...
Yeah, we know how much you prefer that a woman get strangled by an attacker rather than letting her explain to the authorities how that bullet hole came to being her attacker's chest. How noble.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#215 Sep 19, 2013
"Larry wrote:
If your not trying to harm me or my family. If your not trying to take away any of my rights then my guns are NOT a threat to anybody."
why don't you use the same line for nukes and RPG's...how about some dynamite ....and let's not stop there..how about some biological agents....
like I always say, no shortage of morons on this planet....
Thats just dumb!! The only ones that have those items are the government. They are not trying to take weapons from the government. If they succeed the only ones that will have weapons is the gov and the criminals!!! They don't follow laws you know.

Looks like there a lot of morons on "your" planet.!!!
RealfollowerofSa tan

Winter Park, FL

#216 Sep 19, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>More tripe from a frustrated control freak. I don't need you to tell me what I can and can't own.
and I don't need a moron like you getting your hands on a handgun or worse, a rifle... you probably have enough problems getting your shoe laces tied..

when it is banned, you will be told or locked up...your choice..
RealfollowerofSa tan

Winter Park, FL

#217 Sep 19, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>So why does law enforcement need them?
because there are too many morons with guns in their possession....we haven't outlawed them yet..
RealfollowerofSa tan

Winter Park, FL

#218 Sep 19, 2013
CZars_R_Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just dumb!! The only ones that have those items are the government. They are not trying to take weapons from the government. If they succeed the only ones that will have weapons is the gov and the criminals!!! They don't follow laws you know.
Looks like there a lot of morons on "your" planet.!!!
so let's distribute nukes and bio weapons to everybody, that we can protect ourselves from the goverment and criminals... brilliant archie bunker logic... IDIOT...
bunt

South Yarra, Australia

#219 Sep 19, 2013
freedomfromtyranny wrote:
He is nothing but a deceiver a Liar and Cheat. He tramples the American way of life every chance he gets and Hillary will try her evil hand at it next. The real enemy is the Democratic Party!!!
Apparently Americans are proud of their record of firearm deaths. You can't be against gun control and then pretend to be sorry when people get killed. You can surely learn from other countries and how they control weapons. Wake up. Americans do not have to live the way that you do.
bunt

South Yarra, Australia

#220 Sep 19, 2013
might as well give all the kids matches to play with - and solve the problem by having everyone carry a fire extinguisher. Latest mass shooting made the 6PM news here and was preceeded with the comment 'and now the latest from the land of dumb and dumber'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 29 min Freespirit8 147,671
News Defiant Trump Says McCain Has Abandoned Veteran... (Jul '15) 38 min Retribution 7
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr Freespirit8 10,944
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 1 hr Quirky 7
News Longmont City Council to consider DACA support ... 1 hr Quirky 2
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 2 hr NOKOOKLUCKS 48
News Collins and staff brief local farm leaders on p... 4 hr get over yourself 2
Should Katrina be banned? 9 hr Poster2 237
More from around the web