Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16223 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

LMS

Trinity, TX

#19759 Sep 9, 2014
GOP wrote:
This is a easy call to make. Vote Paul!! Keep the Libs out of Washington!!!
Paul is crazy MOD.
Alzonzo Castrillon Bizco

Salem, MA

#19761 Sep 9, 2014
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lesson of biology for the low mental functio wtf better known lately as Republicans are stupid:
Women produce few large eggs and must spend years of their lives growing embryos in their bodies and then nurturing the resulting babies.
Men on the other hand, produce mullios of tiny sperm each time and need investing nithing more in a potential offspring than the effort of an ejaculation.
How old are you,wtf?

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

#19762 Sep 10, 2014
Alzonzo Castrillon Bizco wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you,wtf?
This was NOT the REAL Big Stevie! I'm the real one, and I didn't write that. WTF, or some other lunatic, started doing this on my other account, and I had to change. I'm not going to do it again, and I don't post anything but jokes, or "thank you's" to the ones who appreciate the jokes, so don't be misled. Thank you, and that is all!
thats

Hyden, KY

#19765 Sep 11, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
This was NOT the REAL Big Stevie! I'm the real one, and I didn't write that. WTF, or some other lunatic, started doing this on my other account, and I had to change. I'm not going to do it again, and I don't post anything but jokes, or "thank you's" to the ones who appreciate the jokes, so don't be misled. Thank you, and that is all!
cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
LMS

Trinity, TX

#19766 Sep 12, 2014
thats wrote:
<quoted text> cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
You are a joke MOD.
MOD

Hodgenville, KY

#19767 Sep 12, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke MOD.
Not funny, LMS.

Spring, TX

#19771 Sep 14, 2014
An old man is afraid that his wife is losing her hearing. So, he walks up near to her ear and asks, "Can you hear me?"

She didn't answer.

He walked up closer and asked again, but there was no answer.

Finally, he asked her one more time, really loud, and his wife said, "For the third time yes!!!"
Candidate

United States

#19773 Sep 15, 2014
When there's no one to vote for what is a person to do?
huh

Barbourville, KY

#19774 Sep 15, 2014
Idk about all this

Spring, TX

#19776 Sep 15, 2014
thats wrote:
<quoted text> cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
Thank you, my friend! That's very gratifying to hear! Have a wonderful day!
Free

Elizabethtown, KY

#19777 Sep 15, 2014
Wat about the people ur supposed to b helping
Free

Elizabethtown, KY

#19778 Sep 15, 2014
Nobody's gonna help the farmers
Free

Elizabethtown, KY

#19779 Sep 15, 2014
I don't vote because of this
Alfred Hohagen Fernandini

Lynn, MA

#19781 Sep 16, 2014
The U.S is suffering deep racial issues along with low workforce participation rates and high rates of dependency on the social safety net,
The national debt, cost of health care and insurance are only going up, and foreign nationals are overruning our borders in defiance of our immigration laws.
The Middle Eas is on fire, and the resurgent Russian Empire has successfully annexed territory and looks to continue that trend.
These are not issues that have been ignored, these issues that our government has been focused on for nearly six years.
Trillions of dollars and countless man hours have been thrown at these issues to little to no effect.
As eleproaches, we the people may wish to reconsider how we choose our candidates.
It is painfully obvious that 51 percent have made poor choices in the past
Roland Macmillan

Lynn, MA

#19783 Sep 16, 2014
Candidate wrote:
When there's no one to vote for what is a person to do?
There is no place to go, nobody to vote for. This poor people from another countries came here with dreams and there is no dreams. We know better than that isn't?

Spring, TX

#19786 Sep 18, 2014
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Spring, TX

#19788 Sep 20, 2014
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was a cripple."

Spring, TX

#19791 Sep 23, 2014
Two men, playing golf, were held up by two women playing in front of them. One man said, "I'll walk up to them and tell them to hurry up."

When he returned he said, "I have a problem, one of the women is my wife and the other one is my mistress."

The second man said: "I'll walk up to them and hurry them up."

He came back and said: "Uh….. we both have the same problem.”
Speak up

Taylorsville, KY

#19792 Sep 23, 2014
Free wrote:
I don't vote because of this
If you don't vote you can't complain. There are too many people like you; that why the voter turn-out is so low. Register to vote, it's easy! Go to the court house and register if you haven't already. Farmers are so important and we need you. We need locally grown, healthy food that won't kill us with pesticides. I have so much respect for farmers - we couldn't live without you! I would suggest reading the Herald Leader if you live in Ky, to find out about the candidates.

Democrats are not perfect but they care far more about the working class, what's left of us. Do not buy into the cynicism the Republicans are putting out there - they don't want you to vote! They want you to not have any hope and keep thinking like you are - that no one will help you. Call or write your local representatives and tell them your concerns. Vote for Grimes in the upcoming election. At least vote!

Don't listen to the moralistic preachers out there trying to swing your vote to the right with their bs - by guilt-tripping you with their brand of moral causes that have nothing to do with your real needs.. Vote for who YOU think is best - but do get your information from a good source. Beware of right-wing bloggers. Stay away from people living in their parents' basement, with no education, trying to tell you about government. Read newspapers. The Republican supreme court is trying to take away all our rights. Don't give them this last one you have! Vote!!
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#19793 Sep 23, 2014
Speak up wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't vote you can't complain. There are too many people like you; that why the voter turn-out is so low. Register to vote, it's easy! Go to the court house and register if you haven't already. Farmers are so important and we need you. We need locally grown, healthy food that won't kill us with pesticides. I have so much respect for farmers - we couldn't live without you! I would suggest reading the Herald Leader if you live in Ky, to find out about the candidates.
Democrats are not perfect but they care far more about the working class, what's left of us. Do not buy into the cynicism the Republicans are putting out there - they don't want you to vote! They want you to not have any hope and keep thinking like you are - that no one will help you. Call or write your local representatives and tell them your concerns. Vote for Grimes in the upcoming election. At least vote!
Don't listen to the moralistic preachers out there trying to swing your vote to the right with their bs - by guilt-tripping you with their brand of moral causes that have nothing to do with your real needs.. Vote for who YOU think is best - but do get your information from a good source. Beware of right-wing bloggers. Stay away from people living in their parents' basement, with no education, trying to tell you about government. Read newspapers. The Republican supreme court is trying to take away all our rights. Don't give them this last one you have! Vote!!
Total BS. The left loon Democrats own this failed economy, this failed foreign policy and the decline of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min TRUTH 8,461
News Protesters throw rocks, bottles at police outsi... 3 min INFIDEL 11
News San Francisco lawmakers vote to uphold 'sanctua... 5 min tomin cali 3
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 35 min hal 5,983
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 35 min woodtick57 413
News Texas voter ID law deemed minority-thwarting dr... 39 min Go Blue Forever 12
News Immigration Rights Group Wants Joe Arpaio Arres... 57 min spud 24
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr VorenusI 141,142
More from around the web