Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Rebecca Flatchested

Lynn, MA

#19587 Jul 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
lATEST nEWS:
JUST BECAME THE CEO AT THE
BERRINCHOSA
When will people realize that gun control will solve nothing. It isn't the honest, responsible American that is the threat. It is the goons and thugs on the street.
Take away decent citizen's guns, and I can assure you things will get worse. Go after criminals, not us citizens who have earned the right to protect ourselves! I am a 74 year-old widow. I live alone. I feel a lot safer with my Beretta than when I only possessed a whistle!
Andrew MacCallister

Lynn, MA

#19594 Jul 3, 2014
The shooters from Columbine, Virginia Tech, Newtown, the post offices in the 1980s and 1990s,etc.,were not goons and thugs, but apparently honest, responsible Americans. Owning a gun doesn't make you any safer, firstly because thugs will not announce their intention before assaulting you, and secondly because you and the people around you get exposed to fatal accidents (and there's a lot).
Gun control is not confiscating guns of honest citizens, it is about controlling how they are bought, used and by whom. Guns do not kill people. As long as education remains out of the reach of the poorest, strong gun control is the only way to stop the masacre in this modern Western that is America.
Leo Berriche

Lynn, MA

#19629 Jul 14, 2014
It was wrong for Palestinian terrorists to murder three Israeli teens,
it was wrong for Zionists terrorists to muder a Palestinian
and for the Israeli Gestapo to beat a Palestinian-American teen;
it's wrong for Hamas to fire rockets at israeli civilian targets;
it's wrong for the IDF to fire missiles al Palestine civilian targets;
it's wrong for Palestinians to deny Israel's rights to exists;
it's wrong for Israel to illegally occupy Palestinian West Bank land
and deny the Palestinians statehood.
Until both sides start doning what's "right", the cycle will continue.
Yo momma

Latonia, KY

#19637 Jul 19, 2014
I agree
Well

Glasgow, KY

#19639 Jul 19, 2014
I am 100% for gun rights. Everyone has a right to protect their family and home against intruders.

That being said- I feel that more thorough back ground checks are needed for some of the idiots who possess guns in America. Protection is definitely needed, but I have to say that there are cases where I need protection from everyday citizens who are gun happy out of fear.
Ricky Noya

Saugus, MA

#19641 Jul 22, 2014
Is the opinion that those who oppose the thousands of unaccompanied
children coming across the border illegally being allowed to become citizens have "hardened hearts."
These kids have done nothing wrong, they only listened to their parents, but that is not an excuse to allow them to stay.
The primary reason they are coming to America is not to escape violence and poverty. Again, just because there is violence and poverty in their home country does make it the reason they came.
Guatemala has always been poor and violent. The reason they are coming is because Presidente Obama is indecisive and the media in Central America is telling their citizens now is best time to send your kids to America.
We never had this problem under any other president because every other president knew how to make tough decisions other than which fundraise to attend.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19667 Aug 6, 2014
HOW TO PROPERLY PLACE NEWLY HIRED EMPLOYEES:

1. Put 400 bricks in a closed room.

2. Put your new hires in the room and close the door.

3. Leave them alone and come back after 6 hours.

4. Then analyze the situation:

a. If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounting Department.

b. If they are recounting them, put them in Auditing.

c. If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks, put them in Engineering.

d. If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in Planning.

e. If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in Operations.

f. If they are sleeping, put them in Security.

g. If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information Technology.

h. If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.

i. If they say they have tried different combinations, they are looking for more, yet not a brick has been moved, put them in Sales.

j. If they have already left for the day, put them in Management.

k. If they are staring out of the window, put them in Strategic Planning.

l. If they are talking to each other, and not a single brick has been moved, congratulate them and put them in Top Management.

m. Finally, if they have surrounded themselves with bricks in such a way that they can neither be seen nor heard from, put them in Congress.
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19668 Aug 6, 2014
Ben Carson-2016
Culantrillo

Swampscott, MA

#19669 Aug 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
Besides being extremely intelligent . I am gorgeous beyond repair. Men and women want. Just pure envy.
How about that.
Lannie

West Liberty, KY

#19670 Aug 6, 2014
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
you didn't lose a child in a war that was sold as a lie or you might not still be worrying about Lewenski and actually be concerned about the present and the future. Vote Grimes!
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#19673 Aug 7, 2014
Yep, keep voting Democrat, let's watch the world, as it explodes around us. Before you know it, it's going to come knocking, on your door. But according to you libs, you'll be safe. Democrats are spineless and complicit, when it comes to the enemy!
Conchita Perfumada

Lynn, MA

#19676 Aug 8, 2014
wtf wrote:
Besides being extremely intelligent . I am gorgeous beyond repair. Men and women want. Just pure envy.
Que is this troglodite? Please keep away him from me!!
Conchita Perfumada

Lynn, MA

#19677 Aug 8, 2014
The one who farts in the Church
is sittin in its own pew. Amen.
James Mc Carron

Saugus, MA

#19684 Aug 12, 2014
Congress adjourning and leaving Washington for a five week recess is actually great news.
Our civil and economic liberties are continually at risk when any legislative body-be it the city council, state legislature or Congress- is in session.
Elected officials on a bipartisan basis routinely pass legislation to increase spending, taxes, borrowing and deficits. They also pass bills benefiting their "pay for play" contributors, funding pork-barrel member items along with new rules and regulations infringing on our day to day
lives. When Congress is not working, they can't cause mischief and grief for the rest of us. I wish they'd stay home even longer!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19692 Aug 15, 2014
James Mc Carron wrote:
Congress adjourning and leaving Washington for a five week recess is actually great news.
Our civil and economic liberties are continually at risk when any legislative body-be it the city council, state legislature or Congress- is in session.
Elected officials on a bipartisan basis routinely pass legislation to increase spending, taxes, borrowing and deficits. They also pass bills benefiting their "pay for play" contributors, funding pork-barrel member items along with new rules and regulations infringing on our day to day
lives. When Congress is not working, they can't cause mischief and grief for the rest of us. I wish they'd stay home even longer!
Agree! This is why term limits seem like such a great idea!
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19712 Aug 21, 2014
JOE NASTY wrote:
Yep, keep voting Democrat, let's watch the world, as it explodes around us. Before you know it, it's going to come knocking, on your door. But according to you libs, you'll be safe. Democrats are spineless and complicit, when it comes to the enemy!
A Reublican was in the White House on 911 Stupid.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19713 Aug 21, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>A Reublican was in the White House on 911 Stupid.
But I forgot to add.A Democrat was in the White House before 911.He could have taken Bin Laden out sooner.911 would never have happened.I guess Democrats are more stupid than anybody on the planet.
yep

Hyden, KY

#19717 Aug 22, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>But I forgot to add.A Democrat was in the White House before 911.He could have taken Bin Laden out sooner.911 would never have happened.I guess Democrats are more stupid than anybody on the planet.
another example of how stupid some repub's are .look at the 35 yr. police Chiefs .in Saint Louise county.watch his way of doing business when given a chance. cnn. news has the video . watch the news you will see it. don't think fox will run it but the rest will.
hahahaha

Hyden, KY

#19718 Aug 22, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text> another example of how stupid some repub's are .look at the 35 yr. police Chiefs .in Saint Louise county.watch his way of doing business when given a chance. cnn. news has the video . watch the news you will see it. don't think fox will run it but the rest will.
hot stuff hot stuff..
well

Hyden, KY

#19719 Aug 22, 2014
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
hot stuff hot stuff..
is it not the truth? as the bible said the truth will set you free.i think never truer words was ever spoken lo..just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 3 min radiofreeamerica 22
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 26 min barefoot2626 962
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 50 min xxxrayted 304
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Vorenus 137,119
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 3 hr barefoot2626 62
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 6 hr STFU 52
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 7 hr STFU 13
More from around the web