Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Charlie

Russell, KY

#19417 May 11, 2014
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably on food stamps.
I think you're probably right. Obama gives out food stamps to buy their votes so he can stay in power and keep screwing the rest of the country. He is stomping the life out of America and using welfare as his weapon of mass destruction.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19418 May 11, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're probably right. Obama gives out food stamps to buy their votes so he can stay in power and keep screwing the rest of the country. He is stomping the life out of America and using welfare as his weapon of mass destruction.
Uhhh you do know the DOW was at 6,000 under Bush?

Or are you a Moron?
DemocRATS

New Albany, IN

#19420 May 11, 2014
DimocRATS will TAKE your guns!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday the nation's gun culture has gotten "way out of balance" and the U.S. needs to rein in the notion that "anybody can have a gun, anywhere, anytime."

Stupidity is voting for a DimocRAT!

Vote for a DimocRAT and suffer the consequences!

The Dims are determined to destroy the American economy with Global warming and they will take your guns.

Have you purchased anything made in America lately.

Where can a college graduate get a decent paying job?
culture vulture

United States

#19421 May 11, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday the nation's gun culture has gotten "way out of balance" and the U.S. needs to rein in the notion that "anybody can have a gun, anywhere, anytime."
The Dims are determined to destroy the American economy with Global warming and they will take your guns.
Anyone this stupid deserves everything they get!
culture vulture

United States

#19422 May 11, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
....or not!
Charlie

Russell, KY

#19423 May 11, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh you do know the DOW was at 6,000 under Bush?
Or are you a Moron?
I wasn't crazy about Bush but he was the lesser of the two evils. So I'd take Bush over this snake anytime.
Liberal Lies And BS

UK

#19424 May 11, 2014
Did you hear about.....
> Bob: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?,
> Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
> Bob: "No, the other one."
> Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6?"
> Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
> im: "You mean voter fraud?"
> Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
> Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"
> Jim: "You mean the of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"
> Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
> Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
> Bob: "No the other one:.
> Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
> Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
> Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
> Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
> Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"
> Jim: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?"
> Jim: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"
> Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"
> Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
> Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
> Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
> Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
> Jim: "I give up!... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?"
> Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19425 May 12, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
More Fox News BS, Obama has been there 5 and 1/2 Years.

When is he coming for our Guns?
ind

Hyden, KY

#19433 May 12, 2014
Obama Is A Failure wrote:
<quoted text>For 6 years the Obama administration has played the blame game,the it's because I'm black game.For 6yrs all we have got from Obama and the Democrats is excuses.When do you liberals wake up an just accept the fact.Obama is one big failure.
i have been woke up all along ,but now let me ask you the same question you ask the dem. when are you going to wake up your party gop repub has done nothing in 6 yrs but try and make this president a failure.and their ratings has been as far as 9 .they not over 15 now.so when are you going to awake up and smell the coffee?
Obama Is A Failure

United States

#19436 May 12, 2014
ind wrote:
<quoted text> i have been woke up all along ,but now let me ask you the same question you ask the dem. when are you going to wake up your party gop repub has done nothing in 6 yrs but try and make this president a failure.and their ratings has been as far as 9 .they not over 15 now.so when are you going to awake up and smell the coffee?
Ok what did Obama and the Democrats do during the government shutdown?Absolutely nothing.No trying to compromise 0 zilch nada.It was their way or no way.They wouldn't give an inch on any condition.The Republicans tried to reason but Obama,Reid,and Pelosi wouldn't hear of it.So if Obama gets fought tooth and nail he gets what he deserves.When both chambers have a Republican majority for the last two years of his failed Presidency he is going to have a lot of fun.
Republicans are

Swampscott, MA

#19437 May 12, 2014
blinders on wrote:
Everyone of us has potential that has not yet been released. But just like with the physical, some genes lie dormant, waiting to be activated. Donít wait any longer to stir up the seeds of greatness that lie inside.
Dear Big Stevie:.thank you for your ever kind words towards my humble person.
Alfred Quilty

Swampscott, MA

#19438 May 12, 2014
I can recall as a young lad in grammar school that on every Memorial Day, Mr. Kelleher, a local fireman who was a Veteran of World War One would come to our school and read the sad but historic poem," In Flanders Field" by John McCrae.

IN FLANDERS FIELD
In Flanders Fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Shot days ago
We lived, felt down, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders Field.
Take up our quarrel with the foe
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch, be yours to hold it high
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders Field.

World War One came to be known as "The Great War, The War to end all Wars.
The poem pretty well summarizes what happens in all wars; Young men come forward with great courage and fortitude but too often pay the supreme sacrifice.

We are de
Beth

Russell, KY

#19442 May 13, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>More Fox News BS, Obama has been there 5 and 1/2 Years.
When is he coming for our Guns?
He's having a little trouble prying them out of our cold dead hands.
But Hillary will keep trying when she's president [if she becomes president]
My bet is when that happens ,you'll see one hell of a civil war ,and I'll be right there with them .
Of course they want our guns, they are afraid of us.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19443 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>Ok what did Obama and the Democrats do during the government shutdown?Absolutely nothing.No trying to compromise 0 zilch nada.It was their way or no way.They wouldn't give an inch on any condition.The Republicans tried to reason but Obama,Reid,and Pelosi wouldn't hear of it.So if Obama gets fought tooth and nail he gets what he deserves.When both chambers have a Republican majority for the last two years of his failed Presidency he is going to have a lot of fun.
Bush had an 8 years failed Presidency. 2 Failed Wars, 911, No Bin Laden, DOW 6,000, Unemployment, Scooter Libby, Gitmo, Katrina..,,.,,,,,nothing but miserable Failures.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19444 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>Ok what did Obama and the Democrats do during the government shutdown?Absolutely nothing.No trying to compromise 0 zilch nada.It was their way or no way.They wouldn't give an inch on any condition.The Republicans tried to reason but Obama,Reid,and Pelosi wouldn't hear of it.So if Obama gets fought tooth and nail he gets what he deserves.When both chambers have a Republican majority for the last two years of his failed Presidency he is going to have a lot of fun.
And the Democrats stomped your stupid Republican a$$.

Again!
paul

Bowling Green, KY

#19448 May 14, 2014
no thanks

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19456 May 18, 2014
Now that we are into renaming things like Mount Diablo, President Obama wants to rename the San Andreas Fault.

It will then be known asÖ.. Bush's Fault.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#19459 May 20, 2014
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
He's having a little trouble prying them out of our cold dead hands.
But Hillary will keep trying when she's president [if she becomes president]
My bet is when that happens ,you'll see one hell of a civil war ,and I'll be right there with them .
Of course they want our guns, they are afraid of us.
Gun sales are at record levels. Stop spreading tea bagger lies

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#19460 May 20, 2014
The USA is upset with China. Its republicans fault.
The Lee Steubverg

Alexandria, KY

#19484 May 24, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
The USA is upset with China. Its republicans fault.
China and Dems want the same thing: communism.

Actually, I have to give china more credit than that. They have a taste of capitalism and they like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 3 min Synque 18
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 3 min Memo From Turner 245
News Bernie Sanders To Introduce Legislation Abolish... 8 min Denny CranesPlace 29
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 12 min District 9 186
News Democratic Candidate: Rare Honesty On Immigration 26 min wild child 1
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 44 min Prep-for-Dep 460
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 44 min Denny CranesPlace 210
More from around the web