Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

little_stevie

Aurora, OH

#19208 Apr 2, 2014
who cars

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#19210 Apr 2, 2014
Paul became Paula and Con's way went astray....

Kids.....Politics? Keep them ....away ?

whom from what drivin"?
mikemania

Pittsburgh, PA

#19211 Apr 3, 2014
Maligno

Saugus, MA

#19213 Apr 3, 2014
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's This is a political caucaus,
Who ask you?
"Caucaus" ??????
Fox News Is a Joke

Saugus, MA

#19214 Apr 3, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that novel? And, you only misspelled one word!
Which one? I beg your pardon!
Fox News Is A Joke

Saugus, MA

#19215 Apr 3, 2014
Leave no trace
Cast no shadow
As you walk on this earth
Do no harm
Cause no sorrow
Give no pain and kill no mirth.
Like a bird
In the morning
Fly on high and sing your song
spread the joy
Share your kindness
Give out love your whole life long.
When the dark days
Come to find you
And they'll come, never fear
Wrap yourself
In your memories
Joy will come day reappear.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19216 Apr 4, 2014
Morris Schwartz, on his deathbed, knows the end is near, and is with his nurse, his wife, his daughter, and 2 sons.

"So", he says to them, "Bernie, I want you to take the Beverly Hills houses,
Sybil, take the apartments over in Los Angeles Plaza, "Hymie, I want you to take the offices over in City Center, and Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings downtown."

The nurse is just blown away by all this and, as Morris slips away, she says , "Mrs. Schwartz, your husband must have been such a hard working man to have accumulated all this property."

Sarah replies, "Property? Property my ass!!! The schmuck has a paper route!"

Houston, TX

#19217 Apr 4, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
Leave no trace
Cast no shadow
As you walk on this earth
Do no harm
Cause no sorrow
Give no pain and kill no mirth.
Like a bird
In the morning
Fly on high and sing your song
spread the joy
Share your kindness
Give out love your whole life long.
When the dark days
Come to find you
And they'll come, never fear
Wrap yourself
In your memories
Joy will come day reappear.
Well, well, well! You finally posted something of worth, for a change. Thank you, my little friend, there may be hope for you yet! Have a nice day!
blinders on

Wilmington, DE

#19218 Apr 5, 2014
Everyone of us has potential that has not yet been released. But just like with the physical, some genes lie dormant, waiting to be activated. Don’t wait any longer to stir up the seeds of greatness that lie inside.
wake up

Wilmington, DE

#19220 Apr 5, 2014
?
The D

Owensboro, KY

#19222 Apr 7, 2014
Do any of you really, HONESTLY think either of these two give a shit about any of you?

Think about it....
Stewie The Doofus

Shelbiana, KY

#19223 Apr 7, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
Morris Schwartz, on his deathbed, knows the end is near, and is with his nurse, his wife, his daughter, and 2 sons.
"So", he says to them, "Bernie, I want you to take the Beverly Hills houses,
Sybil, take the apartments over in Los Angeles Plaza, "Hymie, I want you to take the offices over in City Center, and Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings downtown."
The nurse is just blown away by all this and, as Morris slips away, she says , "Mrs. Schwartz, your husband must have been such a hard working man to have accumulated all this property."
Sarah replies, "Property? Property my ass!!! The schmuck has a paper route!"
Then you cleaned the Bed Pan.

Houston, TX

#19224 Apr 7, 2014
Stewie The Doofus wrote:
<quoted text>Then you cleaned the Bed Pan.
Your intelligence is underwhelming, WTF!
Doofus Stewie

Shelbiana, KY

#19227 Apr 8, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is underwhelming, WTF!
Your lack of literacy is overwhelming Stewie.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#19228 Apr 8, 2014
The D wrote:
Do any of you really, HONESTLY think either of these two give a shit about any of you?
Think about it....
No. But some of us like to discuss politics. Gets you no where but lets you express and opinion .May the Lord Bless you.!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#19230 Apr 8, 2014
wel ???
Grace

Flatwoods, KY

#19233 Apr 9, 2014
This may have already been around, but here it is again.

"I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work it's self out.

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster.

You can a lot about a woman's mood just by looking at her hands. If she's holding a gun, she's probably angry.

Gone are the day's when girls cooked like their mother's. Now they drink like their fathesr.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone?
That common sense leaving your body.

I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn't/t get to the gym again today. That's makes five years in a row.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Dear paranoid people who check behind the shower curtain for murderers, if you find one, what's your plan?
Nita

Jamestown, TN

#19234 Apr 9, 2014
How can Any Woman Vote for Any Republican? Get out the vote women ,twitter,facebook,and email this to your family,friends and groups.

Nita

Unbelievable. Republicans just blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act—refusing to even allow an up-or-down vote.

Dear Ladies.

Breaking news: Republicans just blocked legislation to make sure women get equal pay for equal work. AGAIN.1

They didn't even let the bill get a fair, up-or-down vote, claiming that the gender pay gap simply doesn't exist—despite a mountain of evidence from independent economists.2

Apparently Republicans think women get paid less because we don't work as hard.

Well, we're finished asking nicely. It's time to play hardball. After this vote, we’re going to start running ads in Republican states to make sure female voters know that their senators think they deserve to be paid less than men for doing the same job.

And we’re starting with Mitch McConnell—the ringleader of Republican obstruction on equal pay.

We're just about to decide exactly how much we can spend on these ads in Sen. McConnell's home state of Kentucky. Can you chip in $5 to make sure we can really go big?

Yes, I’ll chip in $5 to make sure women know which senators voted against equal pay.

We're starting with Mitch McConnell because he's the Republican leader and because he led the fight against the Paycheck Fairness Act.

But he also deserves it because of the incredibly sexist things he's said about paycheck fairness. Asked why he's not supporting the bill, he described it as a "bizarre obsession" of the left, and then he accused Democrats of only supporting the bill to "blow a few kisses" to women voters.3

Mitch McConnell's sexist attitude is straight out of Mad Men—and it's time to hold him accountable. Can you donate $5 to make sure Kentucky women know where Sen. McConnell stands?

Don’t get mad—get even. Click here to chip in $5 to hold Republicans accountable for blocking equal pay.

Thanks for speaking out.

–Nita, Shaunna, Kat, Karin, Adam, Gabriela, and Holly, the UltraViolet team

Sources:

1. Senate Republicans Block Bill on Equal Pay, The New York Times, April 9, 2014

2. The Top 10 Facts About the Wage Gap, Center for American Progress, April 16, 2012

3. Mitch McConnell Compares 'Obsession' With Closing Gender Pay Gap To Blowing 'A Few Kisses', Think Progress, April 8, 2014

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
Grace

Flatwoods, KY

#19235 Apr 9, 2014
Nita wrote:
How can Any Woman Vote for Any Republican? Get out the vote women ,twitter,facebook,and email this to your family,friends and groups.
Nita
Unbelievable. Republicans just blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act—refusing to even allow an up-or-down vote.
Dear Ladies.
Breaking news: Republicans just blocked legislation to make sure women get equal pay for equal work. AGAIN.1
They didn't even let the bill get a fair, up-or-down vote, claiming that the gender pay gap simply doesn't exist—despite a mountain of evidence from independent economists.2
Apparently Republicans think women get paid less because we don't work as hard.
Well, we're finished asking nicely. It's time to play hardball. After this vote, we’re going to start running ads in Republican states to make sure female voters know that their senators think they deserve to be paid less than men for doing the same job.
And we’re starting with Mitch McConnell—the ringleader of Republican obstruction on equal pay.
We're just about to decide exactly how much we can spend on these ads in Sen. McConnell's home state of Kentucky. Can you chip in $5 to make sure we can really go big?
Yes, I’ll chip in $5 to make sure women know which senators voted against equal pay.
We're starting with Mitch McConnell because he's the Republican leader and because he led the fight against the Paycheck Fairness Act.
But he also deserves it because of the incredibly sexist things he's said about paycheck fairness. Asked why he's not supporting the bill, he described it as a "bizarre obsession" of the left, and then he accused Democrats of only supporting the bill to "blow a few kisses" to women voters.3
Mitch McConnell's sexist attitude is straight out of Mad Men—and it's time to hold him accountable. Can you donate $5 to make sure Kentucky women know where Sen. McConnell stands?
Don’t get mad—get even. Click here to chip in $5 to hold Republicans accountable for blocking equal pay.
Thanks for speaking out.
–Nita, Shaunna, Kat, Karin, Adam, Gabriela, and Holly, the UltraViolet team
Sources:
1. Senate Republicans Block Bill on Equal Pay, The New York Times, April 9, 2014
2. The Top 10 Facts About the Wage Gap, Center for American Progress, April 16, 2012
3. Mitch McConnell Compares 'Obsession' With Closing Gender Pay Gap To Blowing 'A Few Kisses', Think Progress, April 8, 2014
You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
You better find out what's in it before you act. Obama only doing to get you to vote for him. he cares didley squat about you or me or any other female. If he did, he'd already been paying the women that works in the white hose a fair wage.
Did you know the women there make 18 % less than the males there.
What ever the government can give., the government can take
Cuzzin

Des Moines, IA

#19236 Apr 9, 2014
Aqua God....haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 2 min Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 25 min scientia potentia... 608
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 31 min URAmoron 14,854
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 32 min Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 47 min Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 48 min Pixy6362 2
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 1 hr Herbert Walker 699
More from around the web