Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Read more: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more
Bob

Richmond, KY

#19124 Mar 9, 2014
What do you mean?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19126 Mar 10, 2014
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.

He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."

The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.

The usher takes one look at the quarter, leans over to the man, and whispers, "The wife did it."
concubine

Swampscott, MA

#19127 Mar 10, 2014
The Gazette wrote:
Poem inspired by
Fox News is A Joke
Formerly new by wtf.
' A DEAD CAT IN THE ROAD'
Walking like a bowl legged thunder
sucking at something caught between his teeth
wearing torn, tattered, stained clothing
pants loose without a belt
leaning to pick ticks from his dog's eyes
slurping is wine
like hot coffee
swallowing with a loud
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
blowing his nose at the table
fishing a pocket knife out oh his pocket
cleaning under his fingernails
obnoxiously snorting snot to the back of his throat
plunking into a chair stretching his stinky feet out
scooping potato chips from a bowl
crunching open mouthed and again the slurping
the searching with his tongue
for something not quite devoured
scratching at his crotch he spills his wine
rubbing the offered napkin back and forth
over his chest hairs till he thinks he's got it
handing the tattered, hairy napkin
back to its donor
like a dead cat in the road
I wish I hadn't seen it.
I love this poem,'
is pure the one formerly known a "wtf"
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19128 Mar 10, 2014
A guy buys a parrot. The parrot could speak very well. The guy takes the parrot to a bar and bets everyone that it could talk.. He gets odds 30 to 1. He's just about to boast about the parrot but the parrot wouldn't talk. He's furious, he goes home and yells at the parrot. He wraps his hands around the parrots neck when the parrot says. Stop! Just think of the odds you will get tomorrow night.
ind

Hyden, KY

#19129 Mar 10, 2014
ha ha, good one.

Houston, TX

#19131 Mar 12, 2014
A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah, excuse me, sir, but what are you doing?“

The farmer replies, "I'm -tryin' to win me one o' them thar Nobel Prizes!"

How are you going to do that, just standing there?" asks the man, puzzled.

“Waahlll, I heared they gives thet thar Nobel Prize to people who's out a-standin' in their field!"
Eulalia

Haverhill, MA

#19132 Mar 12, 2014
parsimonia wrote:
<quoted text>
I do really think that WTF is a mental case and he only knows insults and non-sense. In the psiquiatric wards, where he is a regular, the patients are given access to computers so the doctors after reading their entries have a better idea how to medicate this poor bbastards. I took the time to read a number of his interventions refering to sex and he is a dangerous person.
The nurse of doctor should take this patient to an isolated place, take his rights to use the computer and have him under strict sedation.
I know him. Usually he invited me to his home for dinner an conversation (he said), I mean before he went into seclusion as a mental patient. As soon as I arrived the "conversation" means "push me into the sofa and disrobe inmediatelly having his way with me". There was no dinner his excuse was that he was going to be better prepare next time. Apparently he was doing the same to many ladies in my neibborhood. And all of us more than 60 years old.
We know what it means WTF. What The F--K ,that is his other name.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19135 Mar 13, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man is driving down a country road, when he spots a farmer standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. He pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that the farmer is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.
The man gets out of the car, walks all the way out to the farmer and asks him, "Ah, excuse me, sir, but what are you doing?“
The farmer replies, "I'm -tryin' to win me one o' them thar Nobel Prizes!"
How are you going to do that, just standing there?" asks the man, puzzled.
“Waahlll, I heared they gives thet thar Nobel Prize to people who's out a-standin' in their field!"
Then you stole the Car and ran away to be with your queer friends.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19136 Mar 13, 2014
Eulalia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know him. Usually he invited me to his home for dinner an conversation (he said), I mean before he went into seclusion as a mental patient. As soon as I arrived the "conversation" means "push me into the sofa and disrobe inmediatelly having his way with me". There was no dinner his excuse was that he was going to be better prepare next time. Apparently he was doing the same to many ladies in my neibborhood. And all of us more than 60 years old.
We know what it means WTF. What The F--K ,that is his other name.
Nobody wants you Hag.
Eulalia

Swampscott, MA

#19140 Mar 13, 2014
But you did. No More.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19141 Mar 13, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody wants you Hag.
Why are you on here? You add nothing and take away nothing!!!!You learn nothing.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#19143 Mar 14, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you on here you stupid talking points boy?
The only thing you know is the lies Faux News Tells you.
When does Romney get sworn in as POTUS you ignorant pos?
Talking Points? Just tell what is heard and known. No copy and paste here.
Since Fox is news, the news bears repeating . CNN, and others do not do as well with Fair and Honest ! But they are also listened to.
Romney? We all know he lost. Where have you been? Still in Mom`s basement? Did you know Harry Reid lied , again,? Try to catch up.

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

#19146 Mar 14, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on here? You add nothing and take away nothing!!!!You learn nothing.
But you opinions are like an onion with many layers all wrapped with a considerable opinion.
How are you WH?

Why have you not registered after all these years here?

I would gladly donate a neat account with an anonymous email you can change the password within seconds.

It would drive some of the lefties crazy!
slim31

United States

#19147 Mar 14, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If Rand Paul wins everybody loses.
i have recently found out of skeletons in my girlfriends closet and realized that she has been down grading and trying to assume my character on alot of these forums and for some reason the topics that r coming up are in a round about way similar to some life experiences aside from the fact that she was being untruthful and degrading to my character if this could be in any way related please let me know.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19148 Mar 15, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking Points? Just tell what is heard and known. No copy and paste here.
Since Fox is news, the news bears repeating . CNN, and others do not do as well with Fair and Honest ! But they are also listened to.
Romney? We all know he lost. Where have you been? Still in Mom`s basement? Did you know Harry Reid lied , again,? Try to catch up.
Where are those WMD's W/Cheney Liesi about 100's of times?

Where is that impending Mushroom Cloud from Iraq???

When will W get Osama Bin Laden dead or alive?

Come on Parrot boy, tell us.

When is the Stock Market crash you predicted?

When is the UN coming to take our guns?

You silly little pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19149 Mar 15, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
But you opinions are like an onion with many layers all wrapped with a considerable opinion.
How are you WH?
Why have you not registered after all these years here?
I would gladly donate a neat account with an anonymous email you can change the password within seconds.
It would drive some of the lefties crazy!
Maybe the old deadbeat is not a phag like you.

But he probably is.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19150 Mar 15, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on here you deadbeat pos?

Go get your Government handout check Cheeser.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19153 Mar 16, 2014
John was a salesman. He came home with one of his unusual objects. It was a Lie Detector Robot. His son Tommy was over 2 hours late from school.. Where have you been? asked John. Several of s worked on extra credit project. The robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy out o the chair. This is a Lie Detector Robot. Tell us the truth! We went to Bobby's and watched the 10 Commandments. Again the robot slapped him out of the chair. Tommy got up and sat back down and said,I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen. When I was your age I never lied to my parents. The robot got up walked around the chair and slapped John out of it. Marsha doubled over laughing. You can't be to mad Tommy, after all he's your son! With that the robot immediately walked over to Marsha and slapped her out of her chair.

Houston, TX

#19154 Mar 16, 2014
Waiyusotan wrote:
John was a salesman. He came home with one of his unusual objects. It was a Lie Detector Robot. His son Tommy was over 2 hours late from school.. Where have you been? asked John. Several of s worked on extra credit project. The robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy out o the chair. This is a Lie Detector Robot. Tell us the truth! We went to Bobby's and watched the 10 Commandments. Again the robot slapped him out of the chair. Tommy got up and sat back down and said,I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen. When I was your age I never lied to my parents. The robot got up walked around the chair and slapped John out of it. Marsha doubled over laughing. You can't be to mad Tommy, after all he's your son! With that the robot immediately walked over to Marsha and slapped her out of her chair.
Good one, my friend!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#19156 Mar 17, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, my friend!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Thank You Steve!!! There were 2 blondes and they just came out of the store. The blonde that owned the Mustang had locked her keys in the car. She was trying to pick the lock when she stopped to rest. Her friend said, Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush on collision course with his own party... 6 min wild child 17
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 14 min wild child 49
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 137,910
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 2 hr Who Guessed it 63
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 5 hr Who Guessed it 4,623
News Undocumented American, Vargas Speaks In Dalton ... 5 hr Enigma 14
News Republicans' second choice, and he's Hispanic 8 hr Gruden Face 6
More from around the web