Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16222 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18490 Nov 15, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
All of you stupid republiCONS quit saying the president lied he didn't lie he was just wrong and sometimes people can be wrong but it is okay because we all still love him and want to be him because he is awesome and wonderful and always right!!!!!!!!!!
When he knew better for three years and still told the falsehood, it is a fact "He lied"!!!

No one can trust one that lies this way.
TEA BAG

Elizabethtown, KY

#18491 Nov 15, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
All of you stupid republiCONS quit saying the president lied he didn't lie he was just wrong and sometimes people can be wrong but it is okay because we all still love him and want to be him because he is awesome and wonderful and always right!!!!!!!!!!
I have you figured out, you like controversy. You probably don't like Obama either, but you are enjoying watching everyone get upset. I see through you, I'll bet you are really a Republican.
nanana

West Liberty, KY

#18492 Nov 15, 2013
bahahaha
vote

West Liberty, KY

#18494 Nov 16, 2013
bozo's
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Disgusted

Nebo, KY

#18495 Nov 16, 2013
Nothing working. Aca is a disaster but no one else on the opposite side of the aisle has anything either. Would rather bludgeon one another than take care of the business of our nation and it's citizens. Gets sadder every minute of every day. America deserves better.
Disgusted

Cadiz, KY

#18497 Nov 17, 2013
All morning news shows backed this up. Sad.
Disgusted

Cadiz, KY

#18498 Nov 17, 2013
Nanci pelozi confuses me. Is it just me?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18499 Nov 18, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Nanci pelozi confuses me. Is it just me?
The problem exists also with Harry Reid, and Obama and his administration. When the leaders start doing unconstitutional things and lying about it, we lose trust in them.

Could any one ever trust in Nancy " vote for it and then find out what it says?" Could anyone ever trust Harry when instead of allowing the House Bills, he pockets them? Talk about the Party of NO!!! Could anyone ever trust in Obama again with , "if you like it you can keep it" and he knew about it for three years??? Could anyone ever trust Benghazi Hillary when she denied help to the Americans there???? Yes, the Democrats will accept anything from the leaders, what a shame. Then they blame everyone else for the failures. Republicans and Independents have their failures also, but we do not make HEROS and whitewash over them.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18500 Nov 18, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
Nothing working. Aca is a disaster but no one else on the opposite side of the aisle has anything either. Would rather bludgeon one another than take care of the business of our nation and it's citizens. Gets sadder every minute of every day. America deserves better.
Many of us out here feel the same way!

Let the Obama Care Act fail on it`s own!! It is Unconstitutional anyway. It can not function presently. The young either sign up or it falls. Either way, the thing has failed to do what was proposed as after , even if it is a success, there will still be some 15 % un-insured. So it has done nothing but hurt the middle class, hurt the Hospitals, and Doctors and all that have Insurance prior.

What they need to work on would be the Budget, the Debt, the size of the gov`t, the Illegal problem and no amnesty till after the Border is secured!!!!They sit and screw around. Join in and let us vote them out!!!!
Disgusted

Tucker, GA

#18501 Nov 18, 2013
But make no mistake. I blame both sides of the aisle. I feel that other reforms should have been focus in 2008 than what was pushed. Yet when minority leader McConnell said his job was to essentially defeat all legislation of the President's , we have a problem.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#18502 Nov 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem exists also with Harry Reid, and Obama and his administration. When the leaders start doing unconstitutional things and lying about it, we lose trust in them.
Could any one ever trust in Nancy " vote for it and then find out what it says?" Could anyone ever trust Harry when instead of allowing the House Bills, he pockets them? Talk about the Party of NO!!! Could anyone ever trust in Obama again with , "if you like it you can keep it" and he knew about it for three years??? Could anyone ever trust Benghazi Hillary when she denied help to the Americans there???? Yes, the Democrats will accept anything from the leaders, what a shame. Then they blame everyone else for the failures. Republicans and Independents have their failures also, but we do not make HEROS and whitewash over them.
Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?

911 Bush said he knew exactly where they were.

You made Bush a Hero of 911 his biggest failure you tard.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#18503 Nov 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of us out here feel the same way!
Let the Obama Care Act fail on it`s own!! It is Unconstitutional anyway. It can not function presently. The young either sign up or it falls. Either way, the thing has failed to do what was proposed as after , even if it is a success, there will still be some 15 % un-insured. So it has done nothing but hurt the middle class, hurt the Hospitals, and Doctors and all that have Insurance prior.
What they need to work on would be the Budget, the Debt, the size of the gov`t, the Illegal problem and no amnesty till after the Border is secured!!!!They sit and screw around. Join in and let us vote them out!!!!
Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.

But you say it is not.

Lmfao

You simple little tard.
Fniaj

United States

#18504 Nov 19, 2013
Good point.....
Test

Louisville, KY

#18506 Nov 19, 2013
Ok

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18507 Nov 20, 2013
Mrs. Sullivan, and her little daughter, Patty, were outside the church watching all the comings and goings of a wedding. After the photographs had been taken, and everyone had driven off to the reception and all the excitement was over, Patty asked her mother,“Mommy, why did the bride change her mind?"

“How do you mean,'change her mind,' sweetie?” asked Mrs. Sullivan.

“Well," said the child,“She went into the church with an old man, and came out with a young one!”

****Sorry, folks, I'm still looking for a good one. It just takes time, I guess. Please be patient!****
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18508 Nov 20, 2013
As one of the old men, find this to be funny! Thanks Stevie.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18509 Nov 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
Got anything worth while to say? Grow up little boy/girl. The word is not tard. It is spelled turd.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18510 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Where are those WMD's you ignorant pos?
911 Bush said he knew exactly where they were.
You made Bush a Hero of 911 his biggest failure you tard.
Again, grow up. This is 5 years later. We have a new administration, and when they are liers, that is what they are. Party doesn`t make any difference. You should know this! Just for future reference.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#18513 Nov 20, 2013
<quoted text>Let me see....the Supreme Court said it IS Constitutional.
But you say it is not.
Lmfao
You simple little tard.
You have no idea what goes on. Let me explain for you.

The Sp. Ct. says the Bill produced by Congress had to be changed from tax to penalty for not having Insurance. Obama Changed it, not Congress! Further Obama has changed it several more times! He has no power to do so! And suit has been filed to change it back, send it to Congress to make the legal changes. There is probably nothing the courts will do, but that is in the law!!Or, the idea of what the Law Suit says. Could it be you are the retard?

Grow up.
Disgusted

Tucker, GA

#18514 Nov 20, 2013
Unfortunately law was prematurely passed and it now is law of the land. We have it for at least 3 more years. Reps win a national election and change it. Until then let's try and fix something else please. There is so much in the shop and we're allowing it to pile up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 6 min Crazy Beautiful 8,549
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 7 min Let Freedom Ring 491
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 10 min KIP HARRISSON 31
News New York, California Moving to Permit Illegal A... 26 min Red Crosse 2
News Even More Immigration Judges are Reassigned in ... 30 min Red Crosse 7
News Exclusive: U.S. immigration raids to target tee... 2 hr Red Crosse 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Flaming Star 146,673
More from around the web