Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18451 Nov 8, 2013
large mouth wrote:
better watch obobin hood..........union thugs might come a looking for you. On second thought Obama might send the black panthers looking for you.
That was sooo smart, are you a Surgeon?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18453 Nov 8, 2013
large mouth wrote:
better watch obobin hood..........union thugs might come a looking for you. On second thought Obama might send the black panthers looking for you.
Our union thugs only go after stupid republicans or anybody that doesn't pay their dues on time and vote exactly the way the union wants them to so I am safe but thanks anyway!

WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18454 Nov 8, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Our union thugs only go after stupid republicans or anybody that doesn't pay their dues on time and vote exactly the way the union wants them to so I am safe but thanks anyway!
WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!
Republicans just want to control what you do in your Bedroom.

Conservatives blow!
Dr Know

Hopkinsville, KY

#18455 Nov 8, 2013
Rand for President???

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18456 Nov 8, 2013
A hillbilly went hunting one day, in West Virginia, and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home where he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn’t like hillbillies. The game warden ordered the hillbilly to show his hunting license, and the hillbilly pulled out a valid West Virginia hunting license.

The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said,“This duck ain’t from West Virginia.! This is a Kentucky duck! You got a Kentucky huntin’ license, boy?”

The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Kentucky hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said,“This ain’t no Kentucky duck! This here duck’s from Tennessee! You got a Tennessee license?”

The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced an Tennessee license.

The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said, "This here ain’t no Tennessee duck! This here duck’s from Virginia! You got a Virginia. huntin’ license?”

Again, the hillbilly reached into his wallet and brought out a Virginia. hunting license.

The game warden was extremely frustrated, at this point, and he yelled at the hillbilly,“Just where the hell are you from, boy?!

“The hillbilly turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said,“You tell me, asshole, you’re the expert!!”
Plagiarizing Rand Paul

West Covina, CA

#18460 Nov 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>If he can plagiarize it.
And he plagiarized a wiki page too. LMFAO!!
Plagiarizing Rand Paul

West Covina, CA

#18461 Nov 9, 2013
<quoted text>Republicans just want to control what you do in your Bedroom.
Conservatives blow!
Vote for me and ill lie & plagiarize my azz off to the top!!!

Location hidden

#18462 Nov 9, 2013
Stupid republicans are stupid!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!!

Location hidden

#18464 Nov 10, 2013
Democrats will never lose another election!!!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO

Woo Hoo Democrats are the best ever!!!

Location hidden

#18466 Nov 10, 2013
YAY DEMOCRATS WE SHOWED THOSE STUPID REPUBLICANS!!!
Johnny

Harlan, KY

#18467 Nov 11, 2013
Oh no
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18470 Nov 13, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
YAY DEMOCRATS WE SHOWED THOSE STUPID REPUBLICANS!!!
Have to agree there, Obama Care, Benghazi, I.R.S. scandals, running guns scandal, "Fast and Furious" less illegals are crossing our Borders now , and lastly our State Dept, Sect. trying to deal with the Iranians. Our Atty. Gen. failing to obey the laws, and being censured by, of all things ,Congress!!!.

What a joke!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18473 Nov 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree there, Obama Care, Benghazi, I.R.S. scandals, running guns scandal, "Fast and Furious" less illegals are crossing our Borders now , and lastly our State Dept, Sect. trying to deal with the Iranians. Our Atty. Gen. failing to obey the laws, and being censured by, of all things ,Congress!!!.
What a joke!!!
Does it remind you of 911, TARP, Scooter Libby, Katrina Failure, Iraq War Failure, No WMD's, Mission Accomplished, Shooter Gate, Stock Market Crash of 2008, and all the rest of W;s failures?

Location hidden

#18474 Nov 13, 2013
Over 100,000 people already signed up for Obamacare and you stupid republicans said it wouldn't work well you sure look stupid now!!!

WooHoo republicans are stupid!!!

LMFAO
LMFAO
LMFAO
Weird

Stanford, KY

#18475 Nov 13, 2013
That this thread has a life of its own. But entertaining.
Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Henderson, TN

#18476 Nov 13, 2013
November 13th – The death spiral begins. Obamacare totals (through 11/2) are 396,261 enrolled on Medicaid/CHIP but only 106,185 for private insurance (79,391 on the state exchanges and wow … only 26,794 on healthcare.gov ). Barely 20% of the WH projection, but the true depth of this dismal failure won’t be learned until we know: How many of the 106K were young & healthy compared to older or unhealthy? 2) How many actually paid or simply chose a plan? 3) How many were some of the 5M already kicked off their plans? & 4) How many are subsidized? So not surprising Politico reports Dems responsible for this fiasco are abandoning O:“It’s ugly,” said one Democratic source in the meeting.“There’s no way Obama and Pelosi will let their legacy go down in flames. I just wouldn’t want to be from a swing district right now. Or anything that closely resembles one.” Pelosi in 2010:“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it …” Americans are “finding out what’s in it” and guess what Nancy, 55%(and growing) now want it REPEALED! P
Aristocles son of Ariston

United States

#18477 Nov 13, 2013
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracer? Ha Ha
Ok I will post the full address (no tracer involved)
http://primitivefury.com/IP1.JPG
Yes Paul, Uncle Tab, Cornelius Scudmister, YOU posted you own info!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18478 Nov 14, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
November 13th – The death spiral begins. Obamacare totals (through 11/2) are 396,261 enrolled on Medicaid/CHIP but only 106,185 for private insurance (79,391 on the state exchanges and wow … only 26,794 on healthcare.gov ). Barely 20% of the WH projection, but the true depth of this dismal failure won’t be learned until we know: How many of the 106K were young & healthy compared to older or unhealthy? 2) How many actually paid or simply chose a plan? 3) How many were some of the 5M already kicked off their plans? & 4) How many are subsidized? So not surprising Politico reports Dems responsible for this fiasco are abandoning O:“It’s ugly,” said one Democratic source in the meeting.“There’s no way Obama and Pelosi will let their legacy go down in flames. I just wouldn’t want to be from a swing district right now. Or anything that closely resembles one.” Pelosi in 2010:“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it …” Americans are “finding out what’s in it” and guess what Nancy, 55%(and growing) now want it REPEALED! P
Several good parts were implemented 3 years ago you yard.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18479 Nov 14, 2013
<quoted text>Several good parts were implemented 3 years ago you yard.
Yes, there are several good parts in the law. The biggest trouble will be Obama`s lying about "you can keep the policy you have if you like it"! He did this deliberately, for his own agenda, and his ideology, and 5 million people out here suffer as a result! He will change what is coming down the road. His own people will force it to keep their jobs.
AMJ

Richmond, KY

#18480 Nov 14, 2013
well once again.things will get better.everyone an their brother knows the gop don,t won,t anything to work.under Obama they,ve proved that over an over they,ve lost in the most recent.Elections an still can,t learn nothing.but as I stated before things will continue get better.this is nothing new with all new changes.that really matter theres always things that have to be worked out.people once said we could never Fly.an we all know what happened with that.also with Hillery.in 2016 we can,t lose.so with that being said.Happy Holidays. Everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 17 min Guess Who 16
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,126
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 3 hr barefoot2626 65
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 5 hr Hooogle It 4
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 8 hr spocko 936
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 9 hr El Guapo 16
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web