Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Well

Lexington, KY

#18259 Oct 4, 2013
Kyman wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a idiot. Obama is a great president and if it wasn't for the democrats this country would be in worse shape than it is.
If you could pass just one law that would do the most good in terms of liberty in the country what would that law be?
True

Richmond, KY

#18260 Oct 5, 2013
True
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18261 Oct 5, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>If you could pass just one law that would do the most good in terms of liberty in the country what would that law be?
Ban all Tepublicans from Voting.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#18265 Oct 6, 2013
Apple Inc. has developed a new high tech toilet. The details are not yet clear, but the company is torn between two names for the new device: Either the iShat, or the iLeaked.
Well

Lexington, KY

#18266 Oct 6, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Ban all Tepublicans from Voting.
I would like to get your opinion on this. What is the one thing that cannot happen if someone says he believes in liberty? I believe there must only be violence used against a person in cases where he uses violence himself or violates the property rights of another. Each time government passes a law it enforces it ultimately with violence. There are many laws that have nothing to do with protecting the property rights of others so the more government involves itself in our lives expands the potential for violence to be used against us. The only reason we do not usually see government resorting to violence is the same reason Al Capone did not usually need to resort to violence when extorting money. The threat of violence alone was enough to gain compliance just as our government gains compliance over us. It seems limiting the scope of government in our lives is the only way to ensure liberty.

Houston, TX

#18270 Oct 9, 2013
Little Johnny was asked by his mother what he had learned in Sunday School.

"Well, Mom, our teacher told us how God sent Moses behind enemy lines on a rescue mission to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. When he got to the Red Sea, he had his engineers build a pontoon bridge and all the people walked across safely. Then he used his walkie-talkie to radio headquarters for reinforcement. They sent bombers to blow up the bridge and saved the Israelites."

"Is that really what your teacher taught you?"

"Well, no, Mom, but if I told it the way the teacher did it, you'd shit!"
Whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18271 Oct 9, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to get your opinion on this. What is the one thing that cannot happen if someone says he believes in liberty? I believe there must only be violence used against a person in cases where he uses violence himself or violates the property rights of another. Each time government passes a law it enforces it ultimately with violence. There are many laws that have nothing to do with protecting the property rights of others so the more government involves itself in our lives expands the potential for violence to be used against us. The only reason we do not usually see government resorting to violence is the same reason Al Capone did not usually need to resort to violence when extorting money. The threat of violence alone was enough to gain compliance just as our government gains compliance over us. It seems limiting the scope of government in our lives is the only way to ensure liberty.
First , thanks for the joke ,Stevie!!!

Second, if you think the Gov`t is any different from Al Capone, how about trying to deny the I.R.S. anything? They know we are all scared to death of them!!
Well

Lexington, KY

#18273 Oct 9, 2013
Whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
First , thanks for the joke ,Stevie!!!
Second, if you think the Gov`t is any different from Al Capone, how about trying to deny the I.R.S. anything? They know we are all scared to death of them!!
Its bad enough to be threatened by the IRS to fund federal functions for public use such as defense and roads but most of what government forcibly takes from us is for the private use of another person. If our county governments operated in the same manner as our federal government, elected officials and employees would be charged at the minimum with malfeasance. So why is it permissible for the federal government to take the rightful property of one person to give it to another person to whom it does not belong and not permissible for our county government?
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#18275 Oct 10, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Its bad enough to be threatened by the IRS to fund federal functions for public use such as defense and roads but most of what government forcibly takes from us is for the private use of another person. If our county governments operated in the same manner as our federal government, elected officials and employees would be charged at the minimum with malfeasance. So why is it permissible for the federal government to take the rightful property of one person to give it to another person to whom it does not belong and not permissible for our county government?
Because you are stupid.
White hair

Haverhill, MA

#18279 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>Because you are stupid, bony cute ass
My goodness, thank you.
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#18282 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>Because you are stupid.
Can you answer the question why its permissible for the federal government to give tax dollars for private purposes and why our county government is not authorized to give tax dollars for private purposes?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18284 Oct 11, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Can you answer the question why its permissible for the federal government to give tax dollars for private purposes and why our county government is not authorized to give tax dollars for private purposes?
Because stupid people like you might get some.

Houston, TX

#18286 Oct 11, 2013
A frustrated father told a work colleague:“When I was a youngster, I was disciplined by being sent to my room without supper. But in my son’s room, he has his own color TV, computer, games console, cell phone and CD player!”

“So what do you do?” asked his colleague.

The father replied:“I send him to my room!”

Houston, TX

#18287 Oct 12, 2013
We live in a society today where the pizza delivery man gets to your house before the police!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18288 Oct 12, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
We live in a society today where the pizza delivery man gets to your house before the police!
Why, are you hungry Dumba--?
Julia Alvarez

Lynn, MA

#18289 Oct 12, 2013
Meandro Smith wrote:
"Fox News is a joke" formerly known as WTF is going to a change of life, what is known as male menopause. His start is to change his name. Lets see what happened.
Maybe, he transform himself in a lovely lady, all perfumed with roses and lilac scent and talking dreamy things with a sweet voice.
Julia Alvarez

Lynn, MA

#18290 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>Because stupid people like you might get some ass.
I volunteer.

Houston, TX

#18291 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>Why, are you hungry Dumba--?
You're a gutless wonder, WTF. Why don't you just come out and tell everyone the truth?

Houston, TX

#18292 Oct 13, 2013
"Well, I finally retired my old car," said the old man.

His pal ask, "Did you junk it, or trade it in?"

"Naw, nothing like that! I jes' put four new Firestones on 'er."
haha

Hyden, KY

#18293 Oct 13, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
"Well, I finally retired my old car," said the old man.
His pal ask, "Did you junk it, or trade it in?"
"Naw, nothing like that! I jes' put four new Firestones on 'er."
cool big Steve.way to go..listen to this i live beside this about 40 yr.old lady she always wears these big circle tail dresses ,they are a strait runs by our house, small one lane road .so she went got her about a 4 ft.wooden fence. she was out their putting it up i think she was thinking that would protect her.then here came two big boys on a scooter wide open.she was standing in the road they clipped that dress ,she tried jump that fence ,hung on top it then fell on over.messed her camel toes up looked like pretty bad .she jumped up walking all open legged. grabbed her cell phone called the cops.here came this little young cop she hobbled to him ,he said lady what happened?she said i was putting up my fence out no where came 2 nuts driving a hot rod.he said lady i have figured that out already ,but where did he down you at..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US judge says Obama immigration action invalid 41 min STFU 3
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 1 hr Le Duped 561
A Jeb Bush 2016 Run Would Have Huge Implication... 2 hr Le Duped 7
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr johnny belinda 137,080
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 8 hr Hooogle It 4
More Mexican women infected by AIDS in recent y... (Jul '08) 8 hr Zanony 650
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 11 hr sandy1 4
More from around the web