Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

politics

Frankfort, KY

#18231 Sep 28, 2013
don't talk politics
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18233 Sep 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
And we got Obama!!!
And you got your Food Stamps Stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18236 Sep 30, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>And you got your Food Stamps Stupid.
Since we are not in that line, you must be talking of all your own people.

Yep, food stamps increased by double the people needing them, or, at least taking them, with Obama at the helm!!! Jobs? Sure, jobs created by companies cutting the work hours in half and hiring another crew for a total of an 8 hour shift. Means poor people have to work two shifts to make one day`s pay. If they can find the job on another shift . Some 90% of the jobs created, as reported, turned out to be the decrease in work hours as the companies avoid Obama Care expenses. Big help to the American economy and people!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18237 Sep 30, 2013
politics wrote:
don't talk politics
Why now, and why not??
Fox News is a Joke

Saugus, MA

#18238 Sep 30, 2013
Because I am virgen
NewbornPig

Saugus, MA

#18239 Sep 30, 2013
Fox News is a Joke wrote:
Because I am virgen
Big Stevie Kim kardasian huge ass, megan marie barnes small ass, elizabeth dewey no ass, Ann Nicole smith bony ass due to putrefaction. Amen
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18240 Sep 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we are not in that line, you must be talking of all your own people.
Yep, food stamps increased by double the people needing them, or, at least taking them, with Obama at the helm!!! Jobs? Sure, jobs created by companies cutting the work hours in half and hiring another crew for a total of an 8 hour shift. Means poor people have to work two shifts to make one day`s pay. If they can find the job on another shift . Some 90% of the jobs created, as reported, turned out to be the decrease in work hours as the companies avoid Obama Care expenses. Big help to the American economy and people!!!
Now you starve you stupid pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18241 Oct 1, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now you starve you stupid pos.
Sorry Mr. know it none!!Obama done say he sending out our SS#. What you going to do?? Maybe it won`t be long!!
Tepid

Medford, MA

#18243 Oct 1, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>In your Family like disease.
In our family, cousin.
Miriam Beltran

Medford, MA

#18244 Oct 1, 2013
wtf the son wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah; I know. I am so embarrass, having that man as a father. I left him this morning talking to his flaccid peniss. When I ask why are screaming he said " my peniss can not hear me". No wonder his peniss is so,so small, almost invisible. I doubt very much that my mother incubete with him. He couldn't posible impregnate not even an ant.
Somebody has to adopt this one.
That is my wife known as the Old Yeller.
Pedro Beltran.
She is always interested in other people business. Please ignore her. I have already been in the Court of Justice a few times for her mouth. Thank you all.
Miriam Beltran

Medford, MA

#18245 Oct 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Why now, and why not??
Because you may be castrate by you know who.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18247 Oct 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You deadbeat pos.
The moniker tells it all~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#18248 Oct 2, 2013
So the poor people now trying to buy insurance from the pools because they think the Gov`t will subsidize them . Ever think why the poor did not buy insurance before now? It`s not free!!!Wait until all start getting the bill!!!
Charles

Louisa, KY

#18251 Oct 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
So the poor people now trying to buy insurance from the pools because they think the Gov`t will subsidize them . Ever think why the poor did not buy insurance before now? It`s not free!!!Wait until all start getting the bill!!!
I agree with you. Our country has gone to hell in a hand basket. We have a dictator in the office whose parents weren't both U.S. citizens which is wrong. His middle name shows his Islamic faith. Now, this law that the Supreme Court should have not passed will be affecting the middle class. The problems of bums and illegals on the welfare system has come to a halt. Forcing insurance policies upon the people doesn't resolve the cost or charges of such procedures as kidney stone removal that costs around 20k. Government has extended its tentacles too deep into our everday lives. It has allowed the NSA and the IRS to act carelessly and frivolously. It has become too big.
Rand Paul 2016:)
geaeada

Ashburn, VA

#18253 Oct 3, 2013
figgies
constitution-lis t

Batavia, OH

#18257 Oct 4, 2013
vote for rand paul. he has a better thought process on how america should be
Kyman

Henderson, KY

#18258 Oct 4, 2013
like to know wrote:
Vote for Rand Paul. never vote conway just another dem, in washington. If you got a job today you want have one if conway get elected.
Rand Paul is a idiot. Obama is a great president and if it wasn't for the democrats this country would be in worse shape than it is.
Well

Lexington, KY

#18259 Oct 4, 2013
Kyman wrote:
<quoted text>Rand Paul is a idiot. Obama is a great president and if it wasn't for the democrats this country would be in worse shape than it is.
If you could pass just one law that would do the most good in terms of liberty in the country what would that law be?
True

Richmond, KY

#18260 Oct 5, 2013
True
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18261 Oct 5, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>If you could pass just one law that would do the most good in terms of liberty in the country what would that law be?
Ban all Tepublicans from Voting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News States Call For Increased Oversight Of Obama Ad... 17 min ronnie 2
News Christie: I've changed immigration position 21 min Lawrence Wolf 16
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 25 min mitt s santorum s... 117
News Study: Guest-Workers Paid As Poorly As Undocume... 33 min ronnie 5
News U.S. Gives $7 Bil in Food Benefits to "Ineligib... 1 hr ronnie 15
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 1 hr serfs up 95
News On H1B Visas: Scott Walker Will Fight For Ameri... 1 hr wild child 15
More from around the web