Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17218 May 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listened to the questioning you could see what the wind blows . This was not the news station nor the news people , anyway , most of the liberal news will not carry it. Believe what you will, and we will believe what the ones living thru this tell us. Not the news , not you that refuse to see thru Obama , but what we can hear from them.
Likely , there will never be any printed facts or proof, just like all of the pols , they hide this.
So you ponder, pontificate and allege. A true fox disciple
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17219 May 9, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I almost fogot...condemn shew! That was close

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

#17220 May 9, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
WE will believe the sworn testimony of witnesses and not the Liberal spin!
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17221 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we will. And if it comes to light that they were responsible for the deaths of those people then I will lead the charge with the torches and pitchforks. but you morons are ready to burn someone at the stake without any facts or truth whatsoever. That's why no one takes you people serious anymore. And why your precious party is a joke.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17222 May 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listened to the questioning you could see what the wind blows . This was not the news station nor the news people , anyway , most of the liberal news will not carry it. Believe what you will, and we will believe what the ones living thru this tell us. Not the news , not you that refuse to see thru Obama , but what we can hear from them.
Likely , there will never be any printed facts or proof, just like all of the pols , they hide this.
You gd Whiner pos, you lost, get over it Stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17223 May 10, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You will do nothing you ignorant pos.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17224 May 10, 2013
This guy dies, and his wife has him cremated. She then takes his ashes home, and spreads them out on the picnic table, that sits in the back yard, and starts talking to them.

"You know that fur coat you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money! You know the new car you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!"

Then, finally, she whispers, "You know that blowjob I promised you? Well, hang onto your dusty old ass,'cause here it comes!!!"
wtf

Winchester, KY

#17225 May 10, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
This guy dies, and his wife has him cremated. She then takes his ashes home, and spreads them out on the picnic table, that sits in the back yard, and starts talking to them.
"You know that fur coat you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money! You know the new car you promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!"
Then, finally, she whispers, "You know that blowjob I promised you? Well, hang onto your dusty old ass,'cause here it comes!!!"
Then you blew the Insurance Man in the front yard.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#17227 May 10, 2013
wtf reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind,makes a little noise smells really bad but doesn't have any staying power
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17228 May 11, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
wtf reminds me of a beerfart in a whirlwind,makes a little noise smells really bad but doesn't have any staying power
You remind everyone of an old pile of cow shit, dried up, useless, and annoying.

Lmfao
left coast

Louisville, KY

#17230 May 11, 2013
Haven't been on this for a while but am so glad to see the same folks still at it...white hair still the idiot preacher, Big Stevie taking bows for his corny jokes, some new & great anti-Faux News people...the usual repub whiners who still can't get over losing the election to Obama...wake up, you wacky Christians, the world has changed. Anyway the founding fathers were not Southern Baptists, got it? They were mostly deists, and maybe secretly doubted that. They were truly educated men of science, history, other cultures - renaissance men, gentlemen who were willing to risk their lives and fortunes for this experiment. And in spite of your weak jabs at wtf, he's right! And he's funny! I love him, he rocks. He's more man than 100 white hairs put together. Keep on rockin' in the real world, brothers & sisters!
choke on it

Covington, KY

#17231 May 11, 2013
left coast wrote:
Haven't been on this for a while but am so glad to see the same folks still at it...white hair still the idiot preacher, Big Stevie taking bows for his corny jokes, some new & great anti-Faux News people...the usual repub whiners who still can't get over losing the election to Obama...wake up, you wacky Christians, the world has changed. Anyway the founding fathers were not Southern Baptists, got it? They were mostly deists, and maybe secretly doubted that. They were truly educated men of science, history, other cultures - renaissance men, gentlemen who were willing to risk their lives and fortunes for this experiment. And in spite of your weak jabs at wtf, he's right! And he's funny! I love him, he rocks. He's more man than 100 white hairs put together. Keep on rockin' in the real world, brothers & sisters!
How long have you and wtf been in the closet?
left coast

Louisville, KY

#17232 May 11, 2013
choke on it wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you and wtf been in the closet?
We couldn't get in because you were in there with your transgender lover.
choke on it

Covington, KY

#17233 May 11, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>We couldn't get in because you were in there with your transgender lover.
Keep trying, that was a little weak.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17234 May 12, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>We couldn't get in because you were in there with your transgender lover.
Lmfao

Good one!
noway

Louisville, KY

#17235 May 12, 2013
elections over
wow

Covington, KY

#17236 May 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao
Good one!
You're so excited. You two can get back to blowing each other.!
wtf

United States

#17237 May 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never knock you out of your favorite job sucker.

Lmfao
left coast

Louisville, KY

#17239 May 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, I'm a female, idiot.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17240 May 13, 2013
left coast wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what, I'm a female, idiot.
So you like to blow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,126
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 2 hr barefoot2626 65
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr barefoot2626 15
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 4 hr Hooogle It 4
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 7 hr spocko 936
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 8 hr El Guapo 16
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 10 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web