Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17167 Apr 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean it up!!!Remember,you have been reported before.
F you you pos.
wtf

Atlanta, GA

#17168 Apr 29, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
a true circus!
broken record

Covington, KY

#17170 Apr 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>F you you pos.
lame
wtf

Corbin, KY

#17171 Apr 29, 2013
broken record wrote:
<quoted text>
lame
Stupid.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17174 May 2, 2013
A Swiss man, looking for directions, pulls up at a bus stop where two Americans are waiting, and asks,“Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?”

The two Americans just stare at him.

“Excusez-moi, parlez vous Fracais?” he tries.

The two continue to stare.“Parlare Italiano?”

No response.

“Hablan ustedes Espanol?”

Still nothing.

The Swiss guy drives off, extremely disgusted. The first American turns to the second and says,“Y’know, maybe we should learn a foreign language.”

“Why?” says the other.“That sumbitch knew four languages, and it didn’t do him a damn bit of good, did it?”
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17175 May 2, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A Swiss man, looking for directions, pulls up at a bus stop where two Americans are waiting, and asks,“Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?”
No response.
Still nothing.
The Swiss guy drives off, extremely disgusted. The first American turns to the second and says,“Y’know, maybe we should learn a foreign language.”
“Why?” says the other.“That sumbitch knew four languages, and it didn’t do him a damn bit of good, did it?”
Then you and the other Idiot kissed.
wondering

Covington, KY

#17176 May 2, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
No response.
Still nothing.
Was one of those guys our sad little friend wtf?
fred

Clay City, KY

#17177 May 2, 2013
poopy

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

#17179 May 2, 2013
Who cares who wins, you are deluding yourself if you think one is much different than the other. Our political system is broken beyond the point of repair. At this point, it would take an armed rebellion where we forcibly eject everyone in government, make some changes to the constitution and then re-elect new officials.

The dog and pony show of Dem vs. Repub, is just a vast soap opera to keep you distracted from what the real problem is. The main problem is, and no one realizes this, is bribery. Our system of government operates under a system of legalized bribery. Think about it, a rich guy, or a corporation gives a "campaign contribution" to a politician so that he can get elected, and will then owe a favor to that rich donor. Isn't the definition of a bribe, one person giving money or favors to another so that the person bribed will look out for that persons interest and do them "favors?"

Sadly, we will probably never do anything about this since the vast middle class is kept to fat and entertained to ever bother trying to change the situation.
rubee lee

Atlanta, GA

#17181 May 2, 2013
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
i didn't vote for them dudes
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17182 May 2, 2013
TN Reader wrote:
Who cares who wins, you are deluding yourself if you think one is much different than the other. Our political system is broken beyond the point of repair. At this point, it would take an armed rebellion where we forcibly eject everyone in government, make some changes to the constitution and then re-elect new officials.
The dog and pony show of Dem vs. Repub, is just a vast soap opera to keep you distracted from what the real problem is. The main problem is, and no one realizes this, is bribery. Our system of government operates under a system of legalized bribery. Think about it, a rich guy, or a corporation gives a "campaign contribution" to a politician so that he can get elected, and will then owe a favor to that rich donor. Isn't the definition of a bribe, one person giving money or favors to another so that the person bribed will look out for that persons interest and do them "favors?"
Sadly, we will probably never do anything about this since the vast middle class is kept to fat and entertained to ever bother trying to change the situation.
This has been a favorite idea of many ,now . When the amendment to allow our representatives to pursue office by collecting money rather than being appointed from each State`s legislature , the idea of lobbyists and special interests buying the votes came to be.It needs to be repealed .Congressional persons like the money collecting and will never change it. We lose.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17183 May 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been a favorite idea of many ,now . When the amendment to allow our representatives to pursue office by collecting money rather than being appointed from each State`s legislature , the idea of lobbyists and special interests buying the votes came to be.It needs to be repealed .Congressional persons like the money collecting and will never change it. We lose.
You always lose you stupid low life pos.
snicker

Covington, KY

#17184 May 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You always lose you stupid low life pos.
pos

same thing all the time
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17185 May 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Which amendment was that exactly?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17186 May 3, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Which amendment was that exactly?
Start with the 17th.
Hugh Jassoal

Oakland, KY

#17187 May 3, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with the 17th.
So you would rather politicians choose your representatives and not you? Pardon me if I distrust your decision making even more than before. What other amendments would you change back? Since you said there are some

Houston, TX

#17189 May 4, 2013
There was an old man named Bill, and one of the things he most enjoyed was playing golf with his old buddy Fred. Bill's wife always commented on how happy he looked after a game.

One day he came home from their weekly game looking terrible, and very tired. His wife asked, "What's the matter, Bill? You always seem so happy after golf, and you look miserable right now."

Bill said, "Well, honey, something terrible happened. Fred had a heart attack on the first hole."

"My God, honey!" said the wife, rushing to comfort him. "That must've been terrible!"

"It was," he said. "All day long it was: hit the ball, drag Fred, and then hit it again, and drag Fred..."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17190 May 5, 2013
Hugh Jassoal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather politicians choose your representatives and not you? Pardon me if I distrust your decision making even more than before. What other amendments would you change back? Since you said there are some
The problem developed when the politicians were in the States legislatures . The best and most faithful to the peoples wishes were supposed to be the ones chosen to fill the Senate . However- the pols started buying their being selected out of the States , rather than being honest and selecting the best . So, came the amendment. The proper way would have been to simply pass a law making it fraud and jail time, back in the States level.

Follow thru and make your own selections of where simple changes then , could make it simpler today. My point remains, the collection of money , the special interests and lobbyists, today, determine what Congress does.

This really goes back to honesty , integrity, and perhaps the loss of Christianity ,and this is my opinion.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17191 May 5, 2013
Remember, all the pols in the States level are elected? Not selected.
What we do at our States level is important.

Houston, TX

#17193 May 6, 2013
A father has two daughters, and one son, who are all getting married on the same day. He asks his oldest daughter,''Who do you wish to marry?"

She says,''Father, I wish to marry the man with three dragons on his chest.''

He walks over to his second daughter and asks her the same question.

She replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with two dragons on his chest.''

He then goes to his youngest one, his beloved son, the "fruit" of his loins, and the one who will carry on his family name, and asks him the same thing,''Who do you wish to marry, WTF, my son?''

WTF replies,''Father, I wish to marry the man with one a-draggin' on the floor!''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 39 min wild child 4
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 47 min xxxraytred 17
NM construction industry impacted by immigratio... 1 hr Cricket 23 3
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr barefoot2626 35
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 3 hr STFU 4
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 5 hr Memo From Turner 23
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 8 hr Guess Who 57
More from around the web